The Only One ( Teen Wolf )

By CuteHelloGoodbye

THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK TO MY OTHER STORY "The Other Girl!" So please if you haven't read The Other Girl, ple... More

The Only One
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
One-Shot: Christmas
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 9

36.2K 687 51
By CuteHelloGoodbye

Hey guys! Hope you all had an awesome weekend :P this chapter is in Isaac's POV! For those of you who do not remember, Isaac is the one who works in the graveyard and was almost attacked by the omega werewolf but Derek scares the wolf off and then gives Isaac the bite, making him a new werewolf. I know it's been a while since you guys read that chapter so that’s why I'm refreshing your minds :) but if you are still a little confused, it's Chapter 4, Derek's POV. All right well that's it :) enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture- Isaac Lahey

Chapter 9:

--Isaac's POV

I glanced up nervously at my father who sat across from me at the table while eating dinner. I could practically feel the new power of being a werewolf running through my veins. I could only hope my father hadn't noticed all the changes I had gone through in the past few days. You see, my father isn't the best father in the world. In fact, I was terrified of him. My father’s hands caused all those bruises and ‘accidents’ I had to explain to my teachers at school.

I could feel my body tense as I heard my father's heartbeat spike for only a second.

"So Isaac, tell me about your grades." His low voice echoed through my now sensitive ears.

I swallowed hard and began, "They are..."

"Speak up son." His authoritive voice boomed, "You know how I hate when you mumble."

"Sorry. My grades are ok." I lied. My grades weren't the best and had been declining since I had met Derek. In fact, I had been skipping school most of the days.

"I wish you wouldn't lie to me Isaac." He said in a rather unusual tone. His dull brown eyes watched me carefully.

I was surprised by his tone. He usually would already be screaming at me by now.

"Now if you would just tell me the truth, there wouldn't be such severe consequences." He said in a reassuring voice.

I didn't know what kind of game he was playing but I had no choice but to play along and hope that he had a sudden change of heart.

"Tell me what your grades are please." He spoke again.

I hesitated and was surprised when my father's heart didn't begin to speed up. He was still calm.

"I'm doing ok in my classes. The only class I am failing is math but I'm working hard to bring my grade up." I said the last part a little quieter.

I watched as my father slowly placed his fork down next to his almost empty plate. It was like I waiting for a time bomb to explode but the explosion never came. He sat back in his seat and took a deep breath running his hand through his dark hair.

"Now, that math grade won't do. We are going to have to talk about your punishment."

I felt my breath catch, not sure if I wanted to know what the punishment would be.

"Don't look so scared." My father chuckled, completely throwing me off. "How about you clean up the dishes after we are done eating dinner? That sounds like a fair punishment for a bad grade, right?"

I stared wide-eyed at him, baffled. I nodded my head, a small smile forming on my face. This was the first time since we had shared a smile since my brother had passed away.

I should of known this was too good to be true though.

“I'm done eating so I think it's time to start cleaning up." He said.

"I’m not done though." I spoke without thinking.

"We'll that's just to bad then because this kitchen and table is absolutely filthy." He said as he picked up his plate.

I watched in horror as the abusive father reemerged from within. I jumped in my seat as he threw his plate on to the ground, shattering into thousands of pieces along with uneaten food. The loud sounds of breaking glass met my ears in a painful manner.

"Just filthy." He repeated calmly as he suddenly stood up, picking up the table and knocking over everything to the floor.

I jumped from my chair to avoid all the glass and plates breaking and cutting me. I was a fool to think my father had changed out of nowhere.

"Come on Isaac! Start picking up!" He yelled as he suddenly threw a glass cup towards me.

The cup seemed to move in slow motion as I watched it come straight towards my face. My new senses kicked in and I ducked, easily avoiding the cup. The glass cup shattered behind me as it collided with the wall. A stinging sensation met my forehead and that's when I realized that a piece of glass must of hit me, cutting my skin like a knife.

I brought my hand to my forehead in shock; my father’s abuse had never drawn blood, only bruises.

"Oh don't look so shocked. It's just a scratc..." He paused and his eyes widened.

That's when I felt the skin and tissue moving ever so slightly on my forehead. I began to panic when I realized I was already healing. I could even feel the blood reseeding back into my wound and my father had seen it all.

I quickly made a break for the front door, running out of the kitchen. I could hear my father yelling my name but I couldn't stop. I threw open the front door and ran straight towards my bike. I hoped on it and began pedaling as fast as I could down the dark street. The sound of my father’s car engine met my ears, only making me pedal faster. Darkness was falling upon Beacon Hills as I raced down the street, the cold air filling my lungs and biting my bare arms.

Before I knew it I was almost into town. I made a sharp turn to the right at the first building I passed. I found myself in an alley. The stench from trash bags long forgotten was almost sickening.

I could barely hear my father’s car now so I figured I was safe. I easily jumped off my bike and placed it against the buildings wall. A thick mist from the buildings vents clouded my view a little but I couldn't help but notice a sudden noise at the entrance of the alley. As I whipped my head around, expecting it to be my father, I notched that it definitely wasn't him. Instead, a large figure stood at the entrance of the alley staring down my way. I squinted my eyes to see better but still I couldn't tell who the figure was even with my new werewolf sight.

I felt my heart jump as the figure suddenly dropped to all fours. It's body contorting in an inhuman way. Was this another werewolf?

I took a step forward, thinking that it could be Derek but stopped as it hissed.

"What the hell?" I whispered and as the words left my mouth, the creature lunged toward me.

Fear took over and without thinking I turned and began to run. It was within a second that something huge hit my back, knocking me to the ground painfully. A sharp pain, which almost felt like a blade, reached the back of my neck. I couldn't help the yell of pain that escaped my lips. My head felt dizzy and the huge weight on top of me was lifted. It felt like poison was rushing through my veins from the wound on my neck down. I tried to stand but couldn't. My body was betraying me. What was happening to me?

The air in my lungs was stripped from me as I saw the odd figure crawling away from me. My vision was already too blurry to see what in the world the creature was. The familiar sound of a car pulling up made my body tense.

"Father." I mumbled.

I tried as hard as I could to move but my body just wouldn't listen. That freak must have paralyzed me somehow. My father's scent met my senses and I watched in horror as the creature began walking towards the front of the alley where my father was.

I felt sick as I heard a loud crashing sound, as if metal was being bent. It was my father's screams that soon followed after that had pain running through my body. I couldn't do anything and darkness was taking over me as I lay on the ground, face down, loosing consciousness.

It wasn't long before I felt raindrops begin to fall over me and then silence.

My eyes closed and that was it. I fell into a deep unconscious state.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who don’t watch Teen Wolf, DON’T WORRY! This will all make sense soon :) Thank you all for reading. You are all the best. Cant wait until you read the next few chapters!! :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.9K 24
beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feared around the world. his best friends alp...
219K 12.8K 31
(Book 2) (Sequel to *Warning:do not bite*) Cyan can't remember a time before war. From what he's picked up from passing servants over the years, it's...
348K 13.7K 56
Julie is a broken werewolf who has left her pack, along with her two brothers, to stay with their estranged father. In the middle of two different pa...
4.9K 357 22
He knows his mate is dead. He never met her but he knows. No wolf wants to be without their mate but young Alpha Bane has lost his before he could ev...