Evermore

By exclusivepearls

The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :) More

๐‘ถ๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™
๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’†๐’
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† (wedding pt.1)
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™ (wedding pt. 2)
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
Authors message

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™

8.8K 213 473
By exclusivepearls

I fix my hoodie before tying my hair back in a bun as I hop around the room, one of my shoe lace is untied and I don't want to trip even though there's more of a chance of me doing so now.

I drop my hand from my messy hair as I kneel down, tying my shoelaces quickly—I woke up a tad bit late so Arabella is going to be here very soon. I really don't want to keep her waiting when she shows up.

Natalie's still asleep, last night was the same, sleeping away from each other but we still say I love you before sleeping. Not doing that would be too far I guess. But ignoring me and being mean isn't. Understandable, Natalie. Really understandable.

I stand quickly, feeling my phone vibrate in my hoodie pocket. I take it out quickly, the phone almost flies out of my hand but I catch it. I'm tired, nervous, sad and a whole lot more. I'm barely functioning right now.

Arabella
Outside

Diana
Two minutes!!!

I shove my phone back into my pocket, I run to the closet quickly grabbing my bag with everything I need.

I walk over to Natalie's side of the bed, I pull open her drawer getting out one of her journals. I take a blank page from it quickly as I pick up a pen, writing a quick note for her.

Be back Tuesday.
I love you so so much, baby.

I draw a little heart before setting it down on her nightstand.

I look at her sleeping for a moment. I huff leaning over kissing the top of her head. She mumbles "back to bed" while still asleep.

"I love you." I whisper before my phone buzzes again, I hold my pocket as I quickly run out of the bedroom, uh oh.

I run down the stairs, holding onto the railing so I don't fly downstairs instead and end up with a concussion. It's something that really could happen. There's a big chance of it.

I run over to the front door before stopping.

"Thea—Maggy!" I shout and Dorothea runs out of the living room.

I run over to her quickly, bending down, I pick her up kissing her head a few times.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I smile before putting her down and looking around for Maggy. I huff.

"Love you too, Mags!" I shout up the stairs before running out the door. I close it quickly before spotting a white jeep down the drive. That's not Arabella's car. I walk down the driveway slowly.

Arabella's in the passenger seat.

I guess I'm in the back, I pull open the door but jump as the girl sitting in the back does too.

"Jesus Christ." I put my hand to my chest and she looks just as frightened as me.

"Shit, I'm so sorry." She says, her voice raspy—she looks like a princess. I was not expecting someone to be here—why are the windows so dark from the outside.

I get into the car slowly, the woman in the drivers seat looking back at me—oh my god, she's even more beautiful in person.

I shut the door as my mouth falls open a little, she's tan, dark brown wavy hair that goes into a caramel brown at the ends. Her skin is clear, shiny and her cheek bones high—oh my god she is so beautiful.

Her lips are perfect and her nose—she's wearing a nude lipstick, she lifts her sunglasses, her eyes are brown, a dark brown and her lashes are long. She is really beautiful.

"What on earth are you wearing?" She questions looking over me. I look at her—she's wearing a suit.

"I...I didn't know there was a dress code, sorry." I say and the girl beside me laughs. I didn't mean to be funny—this woman has me very nervous, I mean she's kind of famous—Victoria Lennon. I think she was even in a movie or two—shes CEO of Vivir and I don't even think she's thirty. That's impressive—she has a child too—supposedly she was a teen mom, oh my god I have so many questions for her.

"You look horrendous." She tells me and I frown a little. Beautiful but not a pretty personality.

"Victoria." Arabella says and she turns around starting the car.

"I won't lie to her, Arabella. If she is going to working at my company, she will not under any circumstances step foot into the building dressed like that." She speaks, I sink into the chair feeling my face heat up as I put my seat belt on, double checking that it's in place.

"It's early—"

"And I've gotten into a suit, done my makeup and everything. I've showered even." She says and I feel like crying—I might cry—I'm going to cry—no, I need to get myself together.

It's fine.

"All that and she couldn't seem to get a coffee in." The girl beside me leans over whispering to me, I snort and Victoria looks at me through the rear view mirror, I pretend to sneeze and the girl beside me smiles.

"I'm Lili, Victorias assistant." Lili holds out her hand to me, I shake it.

"I'm Diana." I say, letting go of her hand. She's blonde too, but her hair is lighter it's almost white, it's wavy and looks silky—very healthy and long.

She's wearing a white dress with flowers on it and and a white cropped cardigan over it. She's thinner than me, taller too by the looks of it. Her eyes are a dark green, her nose small and her lips medium sized but glossy because of whatever lipgloss she put on. She's pale like me too. Very very pretty.

"Look around, you can pick out a few things you like and try them on. I'll be looking around too if you need me." Arabella says and I nod before she walks off, they all do, leaving me alone.

The car ride was longer than I expected, much longer. We stopped for food and toilet breaks but it's almost four pm already.

Arabella and Victoria spoke between themselves while I got to know Lili, she's twenty two and she's been working for Victoria for only five months now. She likes Taylor swift too but like Natalie, she prefers Lana del Rey.

I read a little in the car too but couldn't really focus with the talking then the radio.

Okay, focus now Diana. Fashion show—what do I wear? I've never been to one, this is something I should have thought about this last night.

This store is massive, and very...expensive looking by just a glance around and a sneak at a few price tags.

I begin walking around, my eyes scanning some dresses, I spot a red one, it's nice and silk...I just don't know if it's appropriate for a fashion show—what isn't appropriate?

Probably what I'm wearing right now I guess.

I'm terrible at this—this is why Natalie quite literally has to buy me outfits if we go somewhere fancy. I have no experience with fancy clothes.

Maybe Natalie should have taken this job instead of me...If only she was here.

My hand goes to my pocket, I take out my phone shaking it in my hand for a second. I really don't know what I'm doing. I could ask Arabella but she's somewhere in this giant store and she's busy right now looking for her own things.

I huff, Natalie might decide to help since I'm hours away and we can't argue.

Diana
I'm stuck.

I bite my thumb as I see the three dots appearing on the screen, my heart begins racing at a response so quickly.

They stop.

I drop my shoulders before I drop my head.

Really Natalie? I need her for this.

I lift my head again, looking around. I spot a short black dress, it's not really me—but I could put on some jewellery maybe, nobody is going to be watching me. Does it matter?

I pick up the black one, this is fine—I just need some accessories to go with it. I can do this on my own since my fiancée doesn't seem to care about this. At the moment, she doesn't even seem to care about me.

I texted I'm stuck—that could mean anything and she didn't respond. I could be stuck in quick sand and the last thing she will remember is leaving me on read.

I huff walking around looking for shoes, there's not a lot of people in here weirdly enough. I thought a store like this would be busy, but I prefer this because if it was busy I would most likely leave this store with nothing but a racing heart and sweaty hands.

I spot some lingerie, thank god Natalie isn't here because she would tease me or whisper something in my ear about how good I would look in them. If we weren't arguing.

She won't get out of my head. I cant stop thinking about her, it's not my fault, I'm allowed think about her while she's mad.

"Do you like those?" I hear a voice behind me making me jump, I glance back at Victoria before I straighten up, clearing my throat quickly.

"Wha—no—no—I wasn't—"

"You're Natalie Snows fiancée, aren't you?" She asks looking me up and down, she grins a little, I swallow. I might be shaking. My legs feel wobbly.

"Yeah—how did you know?" I ask.

"I know where she lives, I'm friends with her older sister and I suppose she's a friend of mine but I'm not sure if I'm hers." Victoria says and I nod, my heart is racing—actually pounding and she's speaking so calm to me. Who does Natalie consider a friend...Tatum? Maybe Victoria is bad because Natalie does not have good taste in friends. I have not forgotten Elisabeth and her touchiness with Natalie at a funeral.

"She modelled for you before, she told me." I say and she nods.

"I tried getting her into a lingerie set but she refused, maybe she would like one of those." Victoria nods behind me and I don't dare glance back.

"Oh, no—"

"Why don't you pick one up, for yourself or for her?" She tilts her head at me and I shake mine quickly—no, no, no. Sorry but no.

"No, it's okay." I say, she picks up the dress from my hand.

"I have a purse that would look great with this, I'll sort the rest of your outfit out, I'm afraid you'll go and ruin it otherwise. Go find something nice for yourself, is this definitely your size?" She asks and I nod.

"Okay, thank you." I say and she nods.

My phone buzzes in my pocket but I ignore it walking around the shop some more. I would be long gone in the quick sand now, Natalie.

We get to the hotel finally, Victoria and Arabella walk ahead discussing something while I walk with Lili. Someone took our bags—not stole them but like..they're bringing them up for us.

"Hey, can I have your number? I feel awkward being here and you're kind of the only friend I've made since starting at the company." Lili says and I look at her.

"We're friends?" I question, her mouth falls open and I stop walking.

"Oh! I didn't mean it like that—oh god—I'm sorry. I just didn't know you were my friend." I say and she laughs. I open my phone handing it to her, she types in her number quickly before handing it back.

"Us assistants have to look out for each other, we're stuck with the richies now." She elbows me and I smile at her, she glances down the hall, I follow her eyes to Victoria who's watching Lili already.

Oh...I feel like I've just solved a mystery because I knew Victoria was looking at Lili through that damn mirror in the car!

"You are sleeping with Miss ceo?" I whisper looking at her and her eyes widen.

"Oh my—shut up—Go to your room." She pushes me a little and I start laughing as I do that.

I have the room beside her, this hotel is really fancy. The lobby was huge. There's a chandelier and these halls are clean, not that most hotels aren't but it's just..there's little lanterns on the wall and they're gold. It's just beautiful.

Lili goes into her hotel room quickly shutting the door, I keep smiling as I slide the keycard into my door, it beeps before the door unlocks. I push it open.

My eyes widen at the size of the room, there's a double bed with a little package on it, the headboard against the wall to my left, the walls are white but there's some gold and white paintings hanging up. The headboard of the bed is a light brown, it fits with the room very nicely.

There's a couch beside the bed and a little round marble table in front with a plate of...cookies along with a note.

The curtains are a creamy colour, they're opened but it's dark outside, there's a view of some other buildings in the distance, the lights from those are pretty.

I look around the rest of the room, noticing the phone, a coffee maker, a tv hung up on the wall, the door to the bathroom and then a little closet.

I walk over to the bed picking up whatever is wrapped in pink paper and a silk pink bow. I pull the bow, letting it fall loose. I pink up a pink silk pyjamas top, it's a tank top. The straps are thin and the neckline is a V kind.

I look at the brand realising it's Victoria secret.

I pick up my phone quickly.

Diana
Does she just get pyjamas for everyone?

Lili
Yep. Get used to it on these trips, she spends money like it's nothing.

Diana
I feel bad.

Lili
Don't. She will call you stupid for it.

I smile dropping my phone as I sit onto the bed holding the pyjamas.

The last time I got my own hotel room and someone left me a present it was my first date with Natalie. She bought me a dress and everything, I remember that night, sleeping with her and not like that...actually sleeping, she let me cuddle up to her, the first time she let our legs tangle beneath the blanket. The first time she whispered goodnight in my ear while we both drifted off to sleep.

I hear knocking at the door, I put down the pyjamas as I quickly walk over to the door, I pull it open to a man holding two of my bags, one with all my belongings and the other with the stuff Victoria bought.

"Oh, thank you." I hold out my hands and he looks at me confused.

"Do you not want me to bring them in for you?" He questions and I shake my head.

"Nope, I got it, I'm making your job a lot easier." I tell him shrugging and he hands me the bags, I smile.

"Thank you, sir." I say and he nods before I close the door with my hip.

I bring the bags over to the bed setting them down, I pick up one of the black boxes from the bag that has the store name written on it.

I open the box picking up black heels that have a little bow on them. I put them back in the box carefully, closing it.

I hear knocking at the door again, I put the box down before walking back over to the door. I open it to see Victoria standing on the other side holding a purse.

She walks past me into the hotel room, I turn following her.

"I've got a purse for you, it will go perfectly with the outfit. Pearl earrings too, I don't have a pearl necklace—"

"Oh, I do. It's in my bag." I say and she nods, she sets the bag down on the bed before pulling out a few lipsticks.

"Are you fine with wearing a red lip? I will do your makeup tomorrow morning and your hair but shower before hand." She tells me and I nod listening.

"No more of this either, stand up straight." She copies my slouching before straightening up, I copy her and she hums in approval.

"Great, go to sleep soon, we have an early morning tomorrow. I'll tell Arabella I spoke to you." She walks over to the door, leaving and shutting it without another word.

I pick up the bags off my bed, I bring them over to the small closet putting them down in there, I get some things from my personal bag, including one of Natalie's hoodies and a book.

I put them down on my bed before picking up the Victoria secret pyjamas that were bought for me. I walk to the bathroom, I open the door before stepping inside.

I set my things down looking around, there's some hotel shampoo and body wash, there's a face mask too.

My phone buzzes in my pocket, I take it out seeing a message from Natalie, one now and one from three hours ago where she says her phone died and asked what I needed.

Natalie
Is everything alright?

If everything wasn't alright then I sure as hell would not be okay three hours later when she decides to message again. Usually she would spam me—call me and be her very determined self to make sure I'm okay, now it just seems forced.

Diana
no.

Natalie
What happened?

Diana
nothing. it's whatever

Natalie
Don't start this

Diana
Start what??

Natalie
Just call me.

I put my phone down, she doesn't want to talk to me, she's forcing it now. I'm not calling her, she doesn't care, she's just acting like she does now because I'm upset.

I finally kick my shoes off for the first time today, I let out a little breath before my phone rings. I look at it, okay, great she's calling. She's just going to be mad with me if I answer.

I let it ring out as I look around for towels. I pull open the under sink cabinet spotting them.

I grab two before shutting the door again, the hotel left toothbrushes, basically everything I could need.

I pick up the shampoo, I unscrew the top and sniff it, smells floral. I love floral stuff, especially floral perfumes.

My phone rings again.

I screw the cap back on the bottle before setting it down, I pick up my phone answering it, I lift it to my ear.

"What?" I question.

"Don't you 'what' me, I fucking mean it, Diana." She starts straight away, annoyed with me. I drop my shoulders at her raising her voice. I hate it. I hate that tone so much.

"What do you want? Stop calling just to give out." I say looking at the floor. I hear her sighing.

"I'm calling to make sure you're alright. You messaged me saying quite the opposite."

"Okay, I'm fine. You can go back to ignoring me now."

"I'm not—"

"Yeah you are." I raise my voice and she goes quiet. I pull the phone away from my ear to make sure she's still there.

I move the phone back to my ear as my head begins pounding, I wait for her to speak.

"Tomorrow's Monday." She says and I look around the bathroom confused, trying to think of what tomorrow is.

"Okay—"

"Just check your bag." She says before she hangs up. I put down my phone confused. I was just at my bag, what does she mean? At this point it wouldn't surprise me if she put something in there like a glitter bomb.

I walk out of the bathroom and over to the small closet, I pull open the door as I bend pulling my bag closer to me.

I unzip it looking inside, I move some things around.

What did she—oh.

I pull out the German shepherd teddy bear before I feel my phone vibrating, I look at it.

Natalie
It's your turn.

I sit down on the floor looking at my phone before I crack a smile at the message, rolling my eyes before turning it off. I feel like crying because of this.

I stand up bringing Benji over to the bed, I set him down before going back to the bathroom.

A/n

This chapter may have some mistakes and stuff because it's not edited very well but I wanted to post something.

Tomorrow is my last day of school before the break so I'll be doing some writing over the weeks!!

I hope everybody is doing amazing this week, I definitely am because I have received the best news of my life. My English teacher is leaving my school.

She reminds me of Natalie but in this case I am not Diana. I am the furthest thing from Diana. I don't have good experiences with English teachers so I should really stop writing about them because most of them are assholes.
(Including Natalie)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 258 12
Just a story about two women doing gay shit because I need a girlfriend. WARNING: Contains smut, abuse, cursing, suicide attempts etc.
82.1K 3.8K 26
A sequel to Azure! Find out what else life has in store for everyone! (Written From: 2016-)
68.2K 3K 24
"You're not okay, are you?" "No"