Izana's Twin sister (Tokyo Re...

Mikayuu4566 által

This is a tokyo revengers fanfiction, I do not own any of the characters or plot. I also don't own any songs... Több

Prologue
Chapter 1: The you I once Knew
Chapter 2: Never Again
Chapter 3: Treasure
Chapter 3: Them
Chapter 4: First Conflict
Chapter 5: Hospital visit
Chapter 6: Second Conflict
Chapter 7: Third Conflict
Chapter 9: Hope
Chapter 10: What do we do Now?
The final timeline
Alright Guyz A/N 📞📢

Chapter 8: Choices

415 21 1
Mikayuu4566 által

Anzu POV

I wandered the streets aimlessly with Kakucho deep in thought. It was way past my curfew, but Izana was alright since Kakucho was with me. I sat on the bench daydreaming. Tenjiku's actions has been becoming dirtier and dirtier, Izana has taken Kisaki in as his second in command before I could realize. Looks like Mikey kicked him out from Toman from what I was told.

I was well aware of Kisaki's plan to double cross Takemichi in the winter, but....every-time he's involved someone almost dies.

"What are you thinking about Acchan?" Kakucho asked me.

"I...I don't know....Cho-cho....." I muttered my phone buzzed it was an unknown number. Shrugging I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Kurokawa Anzu-san?" The voice on the other end asked.

"Yes?"

"It's Takemichi, I was just wondering if you had the chance to talk sometime?" He asked, my eyes lit up. Now that he talks about it....apart from me this kid seemed to know whenever Kisaki plotted something and he made an effort to flunk his plans.

"Sure. Does afterschool tomorrow work?" I asked smirking.

Takemichi agreed and I hung up the call. "Who was that?" Kakucho asked.

"Cho-cho...I think I'm going to go against Kisaki openly. In the next conflict......Protect Iza-nii no matter what alright." I said in a serious voice.

"Are you sure Acchan?! That might be risky no?" Kakucho asked me.

"I don't care....I don't like how he does things. Iza-nii.....is losing his vision of Tenjiku because of him." I muttered. Looking out I felt Kakucho pat my head.

"I'll be here to support you Acchan." He muttered. I blushed a bit digging my face into my scarf.

"Yeah."

——————————-

"So, Takemichi what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked leaning on the wall behind the school.

"A-Anzu-san! Are you working with Kisaki by any chance?!" Takemichi blurted out to me. My guard went up and I glared at him.

"When did you learn that." I asked cautiously.

"Y-You're Kurokawa Izana's little sister and a member of Tenjiku correct?!" Takemichi kept pulling up facts that put me on edge. I growled pinning him to the wall a hand in his throat.

"Why do you know all that?!" I yelled.

"I-I can't say but....I need your help Anzu-san! For your brothers sake! If things keep going like this Tenjiku and Toman will be ruined and become the worse criminal organization known to man." Takemichi yelled.

My grip loosened...even with me choking him his determination didn't let up. His eyes...looked much older than that of a 15 year old.

"Just who the hell are you hanagaki Takemichi..." I asked backing away.

"I can't tell you and I'm sorry, but our goals align. I want to stop kisaki!" He said with fury in his voice.

Why was he so angry and why did his eyes look like that of someone that experienced unimaginable trauma. His wavelength told no lies either. At first it sounded like Shinichiro's but his was more heroic....unlike shinichiro.

"If I help you....can you promise me nothing bad will happen to Iza-nii?" I asked.

Takemichi's eyes widened "of course! I'll make sure of it!"

"Alright, feel free to text me Takemichi-kun, I'll let you know if anything comes up." I said walking away.

"Thank you very much!" Takemichi yelled from behind me.

——————————-

Kisaki, Izana and Kakucho have been silent for the past few days it was concerning. On February 22nd Mikey invited me out to go visit Shinichiro's grave with Emma.

That was when Kakucho sent me a text.....

'Izana.....Kisaki is planning to kill Emma.' He said. My heart dropped, Kill? No nobody should kill, nobody is allowed to kill.

Emma is...different from Izana and I she has a family and a beautiful life. She shouldn't die.

"Nee-nee is everything alright?" Emma asked from beside me.

"Y-yeah.." I stammered putting my phone away.

"Hehe..thanks for coming today Nee-nee I wish we could of all spent time together you, Me, Grandpa, mikey, Izana and Shin-nii.....as one big family..." Emma said with sorrow as she clung to me arm. "I'm happy...you came back Nee-nee....you'll always be my Nee-nee." My heart ached...Emma. I had flashbacks to when I first saw her as a baby...held her in my arms. The time I spent nursing her since our mother...was too drunk to.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes forcing them to dry I coughed. Despite trying to hate her and value Izana as my only family....what was wrong with accepting this. Was it wrong?

"That's enough Inupi-kun!!" Mikey yelled out from in front of us.

"What's going on?" Emma asked peering out. Sure enough I saw Izana and Inui.

"Mikey-kun?!" Takemichi yelped in surprise.

"Woah, Visiting your brother's grave with both your beloved sisters?" Izana's eyes turned to me. He knew I was going to be here, yet why did his wavelength feel off... "

"Takemichi.....take the girls away." Mikey said in an authoritative tone.

"Anzu~ Come to Iza-nii." Izana cooed I nodded walking towards him.

"Zucchi?!....don't tell me..." Mikey's eyes looked at me hurt as Izana put a hand around my waist.

"Yup, did you really think I wasn't in contact with my beloved twin sister. I had her spy on Toman for quite some time now." Izana chuckled at Mikey's expression.

"Iza-nii I'm going to join Takemichi, don't take too long." I said hopping away after pecking his cheek.

"Alright, I'll make your favourite later okay." Izana smiled at me. There was the Izana I loved, his wavelength softened for a bit.

"A-Anzu-san?!" Takemichi yelped when I poked him from behind.

"Nee-nee....so you knew Izana the entire time.." Emma muttered to me hurt. For some reason my heart ached seeing her sad.

"Yeah..."

"Why did you lie to me..." she asked.

"Emma...I'm sorry. But Iza-nii and I are just too different from you and Mikey and the Sano family..." I said.

"Why....what's up with that.." Emma sobbed.

"Emma...It's not up to me.."

"It is! Don't go assuming my life is so much better than yours Nee-nee!!! There is no difference! We're family! I've always seen you as family!! But was that only me?!?! Because of some superficial roles you placed on yourself?!" Emma cried out to me. I felt something in my mind snap...why did...I think we were different? Emma always saw me as family? "Enough! Takemichi I'm going to go buy some drinks! My
Mood is so terrible I always thought of us as family Nee-nee because! You were always there! So I'm always here for you too kay!" Emma huffed walking away.

"Wait...where is Emma-chan in the future.." Takemichi mumbled in his own thoughts.

'Kisaki is going to kill emma' I remembered Kakucho's words.

"Ooohhh Kisaki!!!" I looked seeing Takemichi cover himself Emma right behind him with the cans. Her eyes widened seeing the bike speeding at them.

I chuckled...shoving Emma out of the way.

"Nee-nee?!" Emma said surprised.

"To think I had such a whiny baby sister...you've gotten big Emma.." I smiled at her with my eyes closed before passing out.

Author POV

Anzu had shoved Emma out of Kisaki's line of fire and before Kisaki could react the deed had already been done.

Anzu's body fell on the floor in front of Emma who stumbled onto her butt when She had shoved her out of the way.

"E-Emma-chan?" Takemichi feared the worse, but relaxed when he saw the girl struck with fear but still unharmed.

He then looked up at Kisaki who clicked his tongue.

"This is the end Hanagaki Takemichi." Kisaki growled. He didn't bother to look at the damage as he sped off with Hanma.

"Nee...Nee...Hey! Nee-Nee!!" Emma crawled to Anzu's unmoving body trembling in fear. She tried waking her up. "W..why..."

Takemichi's breath got caught in his throat when he saw the actual damage. "Anzu-san!!"  He cried kneeling down with Emma.

Takemichi lamented on how stupid he was. Since he involved Anzu she protected Emma. And now bothe Mikey and Izana are going to break. Kisaki didn't care...and from what Anzu had told him Kisaki already saw her as a traitor.

"Why...didn't I realize sooner..." He muttered. Anzu was farther from Emma than him but she still dashed and protected Emma from harm.

"Anzu-san!!" Takemichi cried aloud

"...Emma? Takemichi? What happened?" Mikey asked approaching he couldn't see Anzu from his perspective until they shifted to him.

"I-I'm sorry...Mikey...to protect me..Nee-Nee.." Emma choked on her own voice sobbing.

"A bike suddenly came..Emma was about to get hit....It was Kisaki.." Takemichi said.

Now Izana came out the graveyard to see if the plan had succeeded. His expression remained calm until he saw Emma just fine.

"Huh..." Izana muttered "Did Kisaki me..." Izana's eyes widened seeing the person on the floor. He dashed faster than anyone towards the scene. "Anzu!!" Kneeling down, why was Emma alive...why was Anzu unconscious...

"Izana?" Takemichi asked surprised to see the male panicking.

"Why..no no Anzu.....Anzu!" Izana picked the girl up bridle style leaning her head on his chest.  "Anzu..." Izana clenched his fists walking with her in his arms.

"Wait."  Mikey called out.

"What?"

"Where are you going?"  He asked.

"The closest hospital." Izana muttered bangs shadowing his eyes.

"Inupi! Go let them know we're coming I'll go with you Izana." Mikey said serious.

"Do what you want." Izana muttered again walking careful to not hurt Anzu more than necessary.

"I'll go too!" Emma said joining the group. Takemichi also followed close behind.

"Don't worry Anzu...Iza-nii will take you to the hospital soon....I'm sorry.." Izana said into the girls hair. Her albino hair was stained red, it made him grimace.

'I'll kill him..' Izana thought

"Iza...nii?" Anzu coughed weakly opening her eyes.

"Anzu-san/ Nee-Nee!" Emma and Takemichi cried looking at the girl. Her eyes were dull as she leaned into Izana's chest.

"Oh....sorry..I got in the way.....I didn't want...Emma to die..." She muttered weakly.

"It's not your fault Anzu...It was Iza-nii's I was stupid...I should of listened to you more." Izana said softly. His eyes were dilating.

"Iza-nii....you know I think we were wrong......Emma and Mikey...are our family after all......I always thought because....that man's blood was in our veins we were bound by it......I killed our dad Iza-nii....I still see him in my nightmares.....he killed our mom too.....you must hate me...our real family is only us...thanks to me...." Anzu softly lamented Izana's eyes widened trying to stay calm from the news.

"Why...did you kill your dad Zucchi?" Mikey asked.

"Hmm...cause...I was scared....Iza-nii wasn't there and he pushed me down after that....everything went blank.....every time it was like that...." Anzu said coughing Izana's blood boiled.

"I'm the only family you need Anzu, I'll always protect you from now on." Izana reassured her.

"Yeah...I know....but Emma..said she always thought of me as her sister and that we are all family...who cares if we aren't related by blood...it's dumb. Huh.......Iza-nii...I can't see anymore....it's dark...." Anzu said her body was limp and her eyes were not working. Most likely due to the blow.

"I'm here Anzu..." Izana said.

"I'm here too Nee-Nee.." Emma said

"Zucchi..." Mikey said.

"A-Anzu-san" Takemichi sniffled.

"Iza-nii......can you tell Cho-cho something if I can't..." Anzu said her breaths getting longer.

"Kakucho? Don't be silly Anzu, he can listen to you himself." Izana chuckled.

"Kaku-chan?" Takemichi asked. Wondering why Anzu brought up his name.

"Tell Cho-cho.....that I love him..." Anzu said her eyes slowly drooping.

"Mikey....Emma......Iza-nii is broody and stubborn and he nags like a mother but.....he's just lonely.....Take care of my big brother for me alright? My life.....was nothing but suffering...finding Iza-nii and meeting Tenjiku gave me another family...he's my one and only precious...older brother" Anzu said smiling one last time.

"Nee-nee.." Emma choked covering her mouth.

"Zucchi?..." Mikey muttered. The girl wasn't making a peep anymore.

Takemichi's breath hitched remembering Mikey's words,  he said the same thing.

"A..Anzu......Anzu... You know...Kakucho really likes you too. He's a good guy, but he respects you too much to say anything. Haha...he's the only person I'd give you to....hey....Manjiro....can you check on Anzu....." Izana's voice started to crack up not giving two shits if he hated Mikey anymore

"Anzu's body.....is way too cold.." He muttered shaking as tears flowed down his identical orchid eyes.

"No...Nee-Nee...." Emma choked her sobs.

"Izana...." Mikey bit his lip rubbing the older's back as an act of comfort.

"You...you take everything from me...now Anzu...not my baby sister please!! Anzu, Iza-nii doesn't know what to do without you....!" Izana choked sobbing as they arrived at the hospital Anzu was rushed into the emergency room.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

120K 3.7K 26
fluff DISCLAIMER: I don't own any tokyo revengers characters
6.8K 324 25
In which our protagonist is reborn in tokyo revengers that's about it. No ships for the male oc. Platonic relationships only since he is older than m...
160K 8.1K 48
Hmm.... I got reincarnated huh I do not own any of this pictures/fanart I do not own tokyo revengers it is owned by Ken Wakui Credits to the Real Own...
12.5K 583 15
-𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝? ➪𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘐𝘻𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬...