Among Misery (MHA AU)

New_Hybrid द्वारा

Izuku Midoriya, who was born without was facing an endless amount of bullying and threats from others at scho... अधिक

Chapter 1- Is This Misery?
Chapter 2 - New Bonds Meet an Old One
Chapter 3- The Deal of Misery
Chapter 4- Seeking Recompense
Chapter 5- Path to a Real Family
Chapter 6- Hope for the Better
Chapter 7- First Step Alone
Chapter 8- New Sense of M̶i̶s̶e̶r̶y̶ Purpose
Chapter 9- The Naive Fool
Chapter 11- Reminiscing
Chapter 12- Late Reawakening
Chapter 13- End of Phase One: "I Accept"
Chapter 14- Starting Today
Chapter 15- Things Will Be Different

Chapter 10- To Live is to Suffer

117 3 4
New_Hybrid द्वारा

Lunch time had already been finalized for a long time now. However, Izuku had lost all track of time. Throughout the time, Izuku felt like he was in an empty timeless void. And in that void, Izuku felt like something in him has been shattered beyond repair. What was he to do now?

As Izuku stayed in the roof, no other student had even bothered to go searching for him or ask about his whereabouts. When the next teachers that came in asked about Izuku's missing, Gesu had replied back that Izuku wasn't feeling well and is staying at the nursery office. The teachers just took his word and continued with class as if nothing happened.

The school day soon approached to an end with the last bell ringing. There were some kids that had gone to the roof after the school day ended to hangout, finding Izuku still sitting in the same place. They were surprised to see someone still up here and tried talking to him. They noticed that he had some scratch on his cheek with almost dry blood already and asked if he was alright.

Izuku didn't reply, he couldn't hear anything. The boys looked at eschother confused and one of them kneeled down to shake his shoulder. This made Izuku jump and instinctively smack his hand away with a look of fear on his shaking eyes. Yelling at them to get away from him and leave him alone. Izuku finally realized how much time has been lost while he was up there. He panically got up and rushed to the door leaving the other boys confused.

Izuku went to his now empty classroom. He looked around to check if the room was truly empty, and it was. He walked inside to grab his things and put them inside his backpack and stepped out of the classroom. As he was walking through the empty hallways, Izuku felt a wince of pain on his cheeck, now remembering about his wound he received earlier. He reached to it with his hand, feeling that some of the blood was partly dried already. But nonetheless he decoded to go to the school infirmary to get himself patched up.

Izuku stepped in to luckily find the school medic in his office still. The man looked over to see Izuku step in already seeing the wound on his cheeck showing little surprise or care. Izuku asked if he could be patched up for it with the medic sighing as he put his packed up bag on the ground. As he looked over Izuku's wound he tried starting some small talk.

"So what happened to you?" He said as he then walked to his desk to grab some bandages.

Izuku didn't reply, not wanting to recall the scenario again in his head. He simply let the silence engulf the room. The medic sighed and wall back towards Izuku to place the bandage around his wound after disinfecting it.

"Fine, don't talk. It's not like I get paid to know what happens between you crazy kids" he said as he finished "Now if you can please leave so I can finally go home, that'll be great."

Izuku nodded and grabbed his backpack as he slid the door open. But before he left, he made sure to thank him for wasting his time patching him up before leaving home. The medic didn't say anything back, not that it would matter since Izuku shut the door before he would even say anything.

Much like yesterday, the sun was beggining to set already after the school day. Izuku continued to walk holding the  straps of his backpack, looking onto the ground. He was already fearing on what his family will say when he returns. Since they knew about the bullying he faced, they are sure to assume that the same events as before have taken place. That would make them scared and worry for him, which is not what Izuku wants, it's not what he wants for Katsuki. How will he explain that it was the same group that he was gladly talking about at the dinner table. He gritted his teeth hating the situation he was facing.

"Damn it! Why...why always me...do I...do I only live so I can suffer?" he whisperingly exclaimed to himself.

As he walked towards the metro station, he would always pass by one of the dormitories from the school. What he didn't know was that it was the same one that Gesu would reside in. Unknowingly from Izuku, Gesu watched from the window as he saw Izuku walking by. Before Izuku got out of sight from him, he pulled out his phone making a phone call.

"Yes... you can start moving now " he said hanging up and walking away from the windown. "How I wish I could witness it myself, Midoriya."

Walking down the street alone with a bruise on his cheeck brought back a rush of those horrible times in junior high school. He couldn't meet up with Katsuki this time again because he decided to stay back to get some extra advice from his teachers since he had his first hero training class today.

However, Izuku would be lying if he said he didn't mind walking alone again. To be honest, Izuku feels this odd sensation ever since the incident in the rooftop. It was one that he felt like he's felt not too long ago actually. It's a feeling that comes and goes almost every time Izuku feels like...almost every time he feels miserable. The thought of that feeling began to provoke some headache. Izuku tripped to the side, holding himself self up with the wall next to him as he held his head with his other hand.

With the headache continuing Izuku walked to an alley to not cause much of a scene to any civilians passing by. Izuku groaned and grunted with pain, shutting his eyes as the headache continued to get a worse.

'Why...does it feel like something is forced open...in my head?' Thought Izuku as the pain continued, eventually falling to his knees.

Suddenly Izuku is getting some flashes of some memories that ge felt like they've been locked up for what seems like ages. In those flashes, he can picture what seemed like a shadow of himself and, shaking his hand or accepting something from him.

"Hey are you alright there?" Said a voice down the alley.

Izuku looked over his shoulder to see where the voice came from, seeing that it was some slightly older looking guy with two others behind him.

The guy that spoke had some horns in his forehead appearing to be a side effect of whatever quirk he had. Another one behind him was walking with his finger up as there was a flame above his finger. Meanwhile the third guy walked up with some rather long hair tied in a long pony tail. One defining feature about them was that they were wearing school uniforms from Izuku's school. He could also tell due to the slight change in the uniform that they were third years.

'Did...did they follow me?' Thought Izuku but was once more striked with an ache in his head.

"So kid?" He said again this time with a grin in his face.

Izuku didn't reply back, he didn't want to. Through the pain, Izuku still tried to use the wall to pull himself back up and tried to get away. He can't, he can't deal with this again, not again in the same day. The group behind him simply laughed as they enjoyed watching Izuku struggle to escape.

That's when the guy with the horns suddenly rushed in to kick Izuku in the gut, forcing him to fall to the ground on all fours. Not getting a second of rest, Izuku suddenly felt something entangle around his neck, that being the hair from the the long haired one. Izuku struggled but couldn't do much and the headache pain just continued getting worse. He was then tossed to the other wall with his back slamming agaisnt it. From there, Izuku was still held by his neck while the other two proceeded to deliver blows to Izuku's gut, taking turns in beating him.

'why....why....why....WHY!?' Izuku thought with the pain in his head disappearing finally.

And somehow, the pain from getting beat up suddenly stopped. His grunts of pain had stopped and the group of third years were left confused as to why he stopped. Izuku didn't even have an expression of pain, he only stared back at them. A glare that was able to strike fear into their eyes and make them step away from Izuku. A familiar sense of some dark aura around him has engulfed Izuku. However, before anything happen there was a sudden voice from a girl down the entrance of the alley.

"Hey, what are you three doing?" Said the new girl as she walked in.

Izuku and they boys looked at the girl stepping in. In that same moment, the dark energy that Izuku was feeling had disappeared again, along with his threatening glare. Izuku suddenly felt tired and he fell to a knee, trying to hold himself up. They third years looked at Izuku with a confused look. They questioned how the mood changed once more foe this boy.

'But, not too long ago he had something threatening about him...did that bastard first year Gesu lie to us!' Thought the boy with the horns.

"Hey, you didn't answer my question. What were you three doing to this boy" repeated the girl once more.

Before the third year with the horns said anything, his long haired friend pointed out something to him.

"Dude look at her uniform, she's from UA, we have to go" he whispered to him.

The two horned third year took a closer look and understood.

"Look, we were just leaving alright" he said as he began running down the alley with his two pals following behind him.

The girl tried to sprint after them for a second but then stopped to look back at Izuku. Izuku was breathing heavily, trying to control his breath and saw from the corner of his eye the third year trio running away. He then saw a hand extended in front of him. Izuku looked to finally get a more clear look at the girl that helped him.

"Hey you're not hurt too bad are you?" She asked kindly and concerned.

Whatever dark feeling Izuku felt earlier, they were gone now. Almost as if it was something temporary, however this time Izuku did not forget the feel of it.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, thank you" Izuku said taking her hand.

Izuku still struggled to get back to his feet even with her help. It seems like that darkness had also taken a toll on his body. The girl took notice of this and decided to use her quirk to help him back up. Suddenly Izuku felt weightless and was floated back up into hid feet. He was fraked out a bit and even backed up to the wall.

"Oh sorry, probably should have told you that I was gonna use my quirk" she said letting out a chuckle as she touched her fingertips together and Izuku was back to normal.

Izuku was able to fully get back up now and looked back at the girl.

"Oh no problem, thanks again" said Izuku a bit surprised.

Then it really hit Izuku when he fully realized that this is a girl from UA.

"Oh that's good to hear. By the way I'm Ochaco Ururaka" said Ochaco introducing herself to Izuku.

Overall, Izuku was just surprised to have run into someone from UA other than Katsuki. Not wanting to rude, Izuku introduces himself as well.

"Oh, nice to to meet you, I'm Izuku Midoriya" said Izuku.

After hearing that Ochaco released an audible gasp of surprise that even made Izuku jump.

___________________________________________

Well I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and if you're reading this in Christian Eve, then Merry Christmas!

Anywho, I'll try to finish another chapter around next week.

Hope to see you next time!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

401 25 15
This story will basically just be Izuku's Pov because I want it to be like he's telling the story.. These are his bullies since Bakugou lied and sai...
97.3K 3.5K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...
92.9K 2.4K 38
✨🧚🏼‍♂️This is an x OC type of book🧚🏼‍♂️✨ As I enter my room about to get ready for bed , I feel someone's chest press up against my back with...
314K 8.8K 19
After realizing that Izuku couldn't be a hero he still never gave up. Not until he was told he couldn't be one from his all time favorite hero, All m...