DESTINY

By SRU2005

In the city of Seoul , Taehyung divorced his husband and left him and joined the military. but destiny has... More

INTRODUCTION....
Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
chapter : 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter :10
Chapter :11
Chapter :12
Chapter : 13
Chapter :14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24

Chapter : 7

621 36 6
By SRU2005

Jan 7,2024.
Seoul.

Tae,Yoongi,and Hobi went to the store . Namjoon said that he had work.

So , these three are here .

Hyung , I want jajangmyeon.tae said while they are taking a small walk from the cellar to the store.

Hyung, no I want bulgogi.hobi said.

Wait. For the past two days I can't even eat the food peacefully .

Either it is less spicy or vegetables..today you have to eat what I cook. Yoongi said .

Hyungg.....both are wined. But not the case....

Why I have to give you ? A female voice is heard which resembles not only the shock but fear too.

Oldie,don't shout and give me money.a cold voice again replied to the woman.

I'll call the police, this time the lady tried to threaten him but the other one didn't budge.

Oh,now you have some guts nah, .give me money ,or else I'll kill your family in front of your eyes.the person warned again.

Don't do that . I'll give you..with that woman opened her bag and held the money with her hand.

Good woman the person said .

Before the person take that money a hand gripped on his hand.

Hey , who are you ? What you think you are doing? The person asked him annoyed.

Well I am yoongi. I am stopping the crime. Yoongi said with his cool voice.

Crime..the person repeated with so what expression.

Yes .no one can escapes from law.yoongi again started his law chapter.

Get the fuck out of here, before I lose my patience.this person said angry filled in his voice.

Well try me then .yoongi said , without hesitation.

Before the person hits yoongi's face , yoongi dodged it and return the punch.

Oyy, what are you looking for, kill him..

Soon tae & hobi came and beat everyone.they have done in a smooth manner like, they've known for years .

When they are fighting, the main one came with a knife. He slowly approached yoongi, but before he stab, tae came and kicked him.

The person moved a little and fight with his stability and lost his knife.

So he kicked the person who is infront of him.
That person fell on ground.

Yoongi saw that and simply knocked the person .

The one who fell is none other than hobi.

Tae called the ambulance.soon it arrived.all members were taken by the nurses
Tae,yoongi,hobi too went with them.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In Seoul hospital...

Hello Mr park.there is an emergency.there are so many people joined with major injuries. The receptionist informed jimin in a telephone.

Ok.tell me how many members??jimin asked her on the other line.

Approximately 15 members. The receptionist replied.

Ok I'll call Dr.jungkook too. With that jimin ended the phone.

Jimin immediately called jungkook.

The phone answered after so many rings.

Hello jungkook,where are you ?? Jimin asked while already going towards this emergency ward.

(Remember,I told you in the first intro that jungkook helps jimin sometimes)

Dr.park ,Dr.jungkook is in operation.is anything important?a lady voice answered .

Oh. Ok tell him to come to the emergency ward after the operation.jimin said .

Yes sir.the lady replied and ended the call.

Jimin reached the emergency ward.his eyes went wide.so many are injured.

He went near to one of the victim. He wear his gloves and took the cotton with tongs and started to Clea the wound which is on forehead.

Curiousity took over him. So he slowly asked the person he was treating.
Excuse me sir, did any accident happened ?

The person moved his face gently left and right .means "no it's not"

Confused jimin again asked.
Were you fought among yourselves?

This time the person again nodded to left and right.

Then how did this happen?? Jimin asked

Only three persons did this.finally the wounded person replied.

What ?? Only soldiers or cops can do this . Then case a file on them if you are victims..jimin is beyond the shock .

No sir, we can't.we were wrong. We tried to snatch money from a lady.but they catched us and put on a fight. The person told half the truth.

Then who called ambulance??he must be great even though you are wrong but still helped you.jimin said to have diverted the topic , while coiling bandage around the other forehead.

they only called ambulance sir.this time jimin again shocked.

After he told the person precautions, he finally asked.

Where are they ??

Instead of answering the person just pointed to the direction where they are.

Jimin take out the gloves and throw into the dustbin.

He went near to the persons who are back turned. So they don't know that jimin is coming towards them.

Meanwhile..

Where did tae go ??hobi asked .

He got a call from base. Yoongi replied.

Hyung , why it's only me who got hurt.?hobi said whining.

Because you are the only one who easily caught .yoongi said coldly.

Hyung why are you so mean. I'm in hospital You have to talk gently with me.hobi again pleaded.

Ok I'll try..yoongi just replied.

I hope tae come fast. I can't with this grump cat.hobi whispered to himself.

Hello excuse me !! Jimin called from behind

Yes . yoongi replied now turning towards jimin.

Jimin shocked at the handsomeness of the other.
He is in daze that he didn't notice that he was looking at yoongi whole time.

Suddenly he remembered why came. So he asked yoongi without looking into his eyes.

Are you guys feeling like you are cops or what . Don't you know the value of life. Do you know that if a bone breaks it takes 6months to completely recover.
In that six months they have to depend on others for everything.don't you feel sad ??

Look Dr.....park. They only told their part. But here is the truth.yoongi said, after looking at the name batch jimin had on his coat.

They snatch money from others.they make children physically handicapped and make them beggers .

Think how much the children had faced. So I had no choice but break her bones . I know it's not good to take the law in our hands, but the law is now-a- days in criminal hands.

So I can't help it .yoongi at last said.meanwhile jimin is in awe . Because he didn't know how to react to that.

Hobi thought that may be they'll put up a fight .so to ease the situation he talked slowly.

By the way doctor, I got some wounds too.can you please treat me.hobi asked jimin.

Because he knew he can't control yoongi. So diverting is the best option.

Sure, I will come in a sec . Wait.

With that jimin again washed his hands and put on a glove and started treating the wound.

While he is treating,to divert yoongi because of the pain,jimin started talking to him.

Hyung , what is your name ? Jimin asked curiously.

Hy-hyu-hyung .m-m-meee hobi asked unbelievingly.

Yes hyung, tell me plz..jimin requested.

I am Jung hoseok.that grump cat I mean that person is Min yoongi.

Oh,what do you do hyung.?

Hobi was taken aback at the question.but he answered.

We are travellers. We travel to a different country ,learn their cultures .hobi replied . But it's not like it's a complete lie. Cuz they travel to various countries.

But you don't look like foreigners. Jimin replied confusingly.

We are from Korea too. But every new year we came to korea to visit New year's Eve...hobi successfully lied...

Ohh.... that's what jimin said.

After bandaging hobi's wound, he eyes yoongi who is far from them looking outside the window

Jimin came near to yoongi. He noticed a blood stain on yoongi 's shirt. He panicked.

Jimin quickly held yoongi's hand and started to check , where the blood is bleeding.

Yoongi didn't get what jimin was doing for a while.

What are you doing Dr.park.?? Yoongi asked .

Your hand is bleeding. Let me check.jimin replied not looking at yoongi.

Don't worry , these are not new to me.yoongi said unknowingly.

What do you mean these are not new ?? Looks like already lot's of blood is gone. Please..

Jimin said pleadingly.

Ok . that's it yoongi said..

With that jimin drag yoongi with him.He pointed a stool to sit on.
Meanwhile jimin is preparing first aid.

Yoongi sat on that stool quietly.

Take off your shirt.jimin said straightly.

What ??!!yoongi got shocked.

Take off your shirt for cleaning the wound.jimin said clearly by showing the cotton wound.

With that jimin cleaned and covered that properly.

He wrote some prescription.

Didn't you write one for hobi . Then why another? Yoongi asked.

That's for hobi hyung.but it's for you.jimin declared looking at yoongi.

What's the need . I'm good right yoongi said and wear his shirt. He finally stood up.

"Thank you mr .park. now I'm going" .yoongi said and started to going towards the exit.

But before he reach, a tiny hand held his arm and drag backwards.

Yoongi looked back.

Mr min yoongi , please buy the medicine and use it .

The scary look jimin is giving is not authoritive but demanding.

So yoongi took that and left.

Hyung tae came to yoongi& hobi.

Hyung shall we go. Or do you want to spend the whole day here ??tae asked hobi teasingly.

I can't even a 10 minute stay here. Plz take me out.i'm totally fine look.hobi complained.

It would be good if the doctor would confirm this .with that tae went near to jimin's cabin.

He knocked the door and entered after a small come in heard.

Good evening doctor park.i am kim taehyung. I'm Jung hoseok brother .
Is he good ? Can we go home ? Tae asked.

Oh hobi hyung .yes you can go. Jimin said somewhat sadly.

Tae again thanked doctor. He went near to hobi . Soon they packed their things came out of the hospital.

Yoongi is in left side and tae is in right side holding hobii.

Before he reach to exit door someone called hobi . They looked behind.

There they found a panting doctor.

Dr.park .why are you running like that ? Did we forget anything Hobi asked panicked.

Sorry hyung ..I am here to say good bye to you.
Jimin said .

I will miss you hyung.jimin said .though he said to hobi but his eyes went to yoongi who is looking at anywhere but jimin.

Actually he knows they will go to various countries.so may be he don't have a chance . So that's why he want to see his first love.

Yes jimin's first love. He didn't fall in love with anyone. But as soon as his love bud sprung out,it dropped.

I'll miss you too ..hobi said..

After that again they reached the door and hobi waved his hand to jimin.

They exited and went out of the hospital .

Jimin stared at the place yoongi stood before.

Someone clapped infront of jimin's face.

Hoyy want are you looking at with your dreamy eyes? Jungkook said . He is in formal clothes.

Where were you? I called you morning and now you showed up ? Jimin said after coming out of daze.

I was in operation theatre. You know I went early morning.now I came outside, thinking my friend will buy me dinner.
Jung kook said and looking at jimin with puppy eyes.

My kookie is tired now. Let me change my dress. We will go together for dinner.jimin agreed quickly .

Where is Jin hyung ? Jungkook asked suddenly reminding jin.

He went to that Seoul library for a feast .jimin replied and went towards his cabin.

With that both jimin and jungkook went to the nearest restaurant. Jimin said what happened the whole day. He just said about hobi&yoongi.

Because he didn't have much talk with tae. So he probably forgot his name.

So outr jiminie has a crush now . My single heart owwwee

Hey it's not a crush. It's called LOVE in English.

Hyung what is difference? Now a days people always use crush word for their loved ones.kookie asked confused.

No kookie. We call it crush if that feeling stays in our heart temporarily.it'd great feeling .

But LOVE, it understands your mistakes. It helps to overcome your flaws. It understood your situation and didn't judge you.

Of course crush is a great feeling. But LOVE is a medicine. A sweet one.
It's a pain, a memorable pain....

Even though you are far , you heart still beats near your loved ones. You can't get over your first love.

Hyung but love is so cruel .it hurts you badly once it leaves.love only stays for a while hyung. Jungkook said as if he bare that pain .

Kookie , love is never wrong. But people are wrong. Loving you means not staying with you . But loving you more even though you are not there with them .

Seeing for you in every possible thing or place . Reminding you.. your favourites..

Most importantly, wishing for your best even though you are not with them.

That love is possible in rear conditions kookie.
That's love only possible if "DESTINY"

Plans that . Other than that no one can.

Jimin said .

After that they both had dinner..

Jungkook was so occupied by jimin's words. It's like the words are directing towards him.

====================================

Hii everyone. I am sorry for not posting anything.

But thank you for your support guys.

Keep reading ..

Meet you in next chapter 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 95 14
where a boy cheated on his fiance and his ex-fiance got married to his brother
3M 192K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.5K 338 6
Four lives tangled up with each other. Their messed up destinies pushed them in a pit of darkness all of a sudden. The happiness that once painted th...
2.2K 121 16
In the world there are many love stories - when a beautiful love. story started to blossom ...