โœงโˆ˜โ หšโ หณ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐…...

By Lu4nntic

___________________________________________ ๅฝก๐™ท๐š‚๐š ๐šก ๐™ถ๐™ฝ!๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›ๅฝก ___________________________________... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ž๐๐„: ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„: ๐–๐ก๐จ'๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ซ?
๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘: ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ?
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘: "๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ" ๐’๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐
๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘: ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘: ๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ž๐›๐ฌ
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„: ๐€ ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ˆ๐—: ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐…๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
โฝโ โฝ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘โพโ โพ
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐: ๐€ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

๐“๐–๐Ž: ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

495 16 2
By Lu4nntic

𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

[THIRD PERSON POV]

"HM, you are improving, that was quick. Just a few weeks ago, you couldn't even acheive a straight posture. I'm impressed, ■■■■."

The swordswoman said as she got up and picked up her sword, the short 15 minute break just finishing.

"Mm, maybe." The Vidyadhara shrugged as they also picked up their sword, following the swordswoman shortly.

As the swordswoman and Vidyadhara got into position to continue their "practice", there was a small audience.

[IN THE BACKGROUND]

"Hey, Y■■■ue-■■n, do you think they haven't noticed?"

The bladesmith whisphered, watching as the two sparred, or what they call, "practice".

"Noticed what?" The older Vidyadhara inquired, observing the other Vidyadhara's movement.

"That... You know, that you want to take in ■■■■ as your apprentice?.."

The bladesmith stuttered, not wanting to be too loud, since, ■■■■ has really good hearing. Maybe too good, actually...

"Oh, they already know. Me and J■■■liu are gonna spar later, whoever has the most wins by the end of 10 rounds is ■■■■'s mentor from now on."

The older Vidyadhara simply responded, arms crossed with a blank face as he continued observing the two sparring.

"Ah... Is- That's interesting... I guess..."

The bladesmith stumbled on his words, unsure how to tell the older Vidyadhara that the swordswoman will absoulutely not give him a chance to win.

[WITH J■■■LIU AND ■■■■]

As the swordswoman and Vidyadhara sparred, the other two men watching and observing their movements.

Swords clash together, particles of ice and [Element] mix into each other, sweat beads fall down to the ground as the Vidyadhara managed to pin down the swordswoman to a tree, presenting the Vidyadhara's victory.

"Hah... Finally, you caught up to me. Didn't think it would take you so soon, my apprentice." The swordswoman smiles proudly at her apprentice as the Vidyadhara helps her up.

The Vidyadhara says nothing in response, but smiles softly, happy and proud they were catching up to their mentor's strength.

"That's right, I've been observing your training, and you have been improving quickly, perhaps, you should just be my apprentice instead." The older Vidyadhara chimed in, walking next to Jingliu with arms crossed and a interested smile.

Just as the Vidyadhara was about to respond to the sudden comment, they already noticed their mentor and the older Vidyadhara already glaring daggers into each other... Again...

"I heard earlier from Yi■■xi■■ that you and miss J■■■liu are gonna spar later as a competition of who'll be my mentor, if I'm not wrong."

"Nail on the head. That's correct, my apprentice." The swordswoman smiled, putting slight yet obvious emphasis to her response.

Noticing the rising tension and the awkward silence building up, the Vidyadhara decides to try and come up with a way to prevent them from fighting...

...Yet, also satisfy both of them.

"Uhm... Maybe... Instead of having just one mentor, maybe both of you can be my mentor instead.." The Vidyadhara spoke up, catching both the swordswoman's and older Vidyadhara's attention.

"Miss J■■■liu will help me improve my swordsmanship, while mister D■n ■■ng can help improve my abilities. And... uhm, take turns after a few days?"

The Vidyadhara continued, a bit of uncertainty if the two would actually listen to them.

"For example!.. For the first two days, D■n ■■ng will be accompanying me; then, on the third and fourth days, miss J■■■liu will accompany me. Then so on, and so forth.. So... How does that sound?"

The swordswoman and the older Vidyadhara thought about it for a moment, looked at each other for a split second, then glance back at the Vidyadhara.

The Vidyadhara was completely expecting a straightforward "no" from the both of them; and was a little caught off guard when they smiled and actually agreed.

Though, it still didn't remove or ease the tension the two had with each other, so... That's something that the Vidyadhara will have to and try to fix----

"Ah!!" Y/N jolted awake from their slumber. Surprised at the memory they just dreamed of.

"Oh? Fufu~ What jolted you awake, little one? You seemed quite frightened. Did you have a bad dream?"

Y/N notices a tall wine-haired woman infront of them, smiling and kneeling towards them; an injured Vidyadhara.

"My name's Kafka, I saw you wandering alone out here until you suddenly passed out. You seem to show small signs of mara despite being very young." The wine-haired woman introduced, seeming to show quite curious about Y/N.

Y/N remained silent, not fully trusting Kafka yet, Kafka smiles.

"Elio couldn't foresee you, perhaps you aren't within the shackles of destiny, how intriguing~..." Kafka mutters, then gets interrupted by a gray-haired teen.

"Can you just get straight to the point already Kafka? I know that kid is interesting and all, but don't forget we're on a mission."

"My~ Why are you in such a hurry this time Silver Wolf?~" Kafka inquired, Silver Wolf scoffs.

"My game cannot be left paused for too long, my character will die." Silver Wolf responds back, blowing bubble gum too.

"Alright, alright, i get it~ Just send this kid somewhere safe, they seem interesting." Kafka gets up and walks off while Silver Wolf teleports Y/N elsewhere.

[MEANWHILE, WITH Y/N]

The "child" tried to maintain their balance as their head was spinning, they weren't so used to teleportation... Well, not yet at least.

As Y/N eventually came back to their senses, they notice a tall, black haired swordsman. He seemed familiar, but Y/N wasn't sure why he was familiar.

"What are you looki-" The swordsman's words were cut off when he noticed that it was just a small "child"; you.

"Hm. Where did you come from? How did you get in here." The swordsman inquired, subtly pointing his sword toward you.

_________________________________________

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Second chapter done !! I tried making it longer this time, and I'm satisfied with the result, i kinda wanted to go further, but couldn't :,)

Also tell me if the fight was alright (it definitely wasn't) or if it was just absolute ass

I just posted this because I'm coming back home from province, and there's free wifi here, so... Yippeeeee

Anyway, for chapter four, or maybe even in the next chapter, I'll try to see if i can reach 2k words (i most likely can't) !!

_________________________________________

[CHAPTER'S ENIGMAS]

-Why was Y/N wandering on their own?

-Why was Y/N all bloody?

_________________________________________

[WORD COUNT:]

-1095 WORDS-

_________________________________________

[END]

_________________________________________

[ 4 ~ 2 ~ 2024 ]

-Signing off, Lu4nn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 155 24
โœฉ แต‰. สธแต‰แตƒแตแต‰สณ หขแต—แตƒสณแต—แต‰แตˆ โœฉ โถ-โถ-ยฒยณ แต‰โฟแตˆแต‰แตˆ โœฉ ยฒยฒ-โท-ยฒยณ โœฉ แต‰สณแต‰โฟ หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณโœฉ #8 - แต‰สณแต‰โฟหฃสณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ #1 - แตƒแต’แต—หฃสณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ #6 - แตƒแต’แต—แตƒแต˜ แตˆแต’แต‰หขโฟ'แต— แถ แต’หกหกแต’สท หขแต—แต’สณสธ หกแถฆโฟแต‰โœฉ โ‹˜ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”...
3.6K 78 13
โ‹†โบ๏ฝกหšโ‹†ห™โ€งโ‚Šโ˜พ โ—ฏ โ˜ฝโ‚Šโ€งห™โ‹†หš๏ฝกโบโ‹† โ‹†โบ๏ฝกหšโ‹†ห™โ€งโ‚Šโ˜พ โ—ฏ โ˜ฝโ‚Šโ€งห™โ‹†หš๏ฝก ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ž๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ž๐• ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’ ๐•—๐•’๐•๐• ๐•š๏ฟฝ...
23.7K 1.1K 11
โ It's my pleasure to meet you trailblazer~! I hope my dear companion didn't trouble you at all โž โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Šโ‹† โ”Š . โ”Š โ”Šโ‹† โ”Š . โ”Š โ”Š...
447K 24.3K 66
โ๐—œ๐—ณ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ...