𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ʙᴀᴅᴅɪᴇs ᴇᴀsᴛ

Bởi kissesfromnora

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowi... Xem Thêm

S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɪɴᴛʀᴏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴏɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ғᴏᴜʀ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ғɪᴠᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, sɪx
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, sᴇᴠᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɴɪɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɪɴᴛʀᴏ/sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɪɴᴛʀᴏ/sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
hello

S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

5.2K 207 36
Bởi kissesfromnora

¯ 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 ¯

[ " they playin with fire " ]

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowing how crazy it would be "

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 » - marz, mara
MARZ, @ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

AFTER THAT NIGHT IT WAS TIME TO GO TO NEW YORK, Marz loved nyc, and nyc loved her back. She always found it pretty, when she was younger all she ever wanted to do was go to NY, and she made it happen, but she had only been to NY 4 times.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "I love NY, i love everything about it, so im excited to go there, i only been to NY like 4 times so this would be my 5th! idk what it is i just love the city"

She ended up wearing a clam outfit, she had no makeup up, no wig just her curls out, she was on the bus with Smiley, Tesehki, Sky, Camilla, Biggie, and Ahna. She was sitting in the middle of Tesehki and Ahna Mac, they were all talking about the nights, the clubs, everything.

All of the other girls were on the pj, Marz did find it a little weird since not everyone could go on the pj, Natalia favoritism was starting to get annoying, and Marz wasn't with it, like i said before Marz will leave if she doesn't feel welcome.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "It was a little weird how Natalie treats everyone differently, like the girls that are on the pj been on the pj multiple times why not give other people a chance you know? but i don't care that much because i could hop on that pj or any pj if i wanted to"

After a couple hours, the girls finally made it to the house, the bus was fun, it was all smiles and laughs.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 » - marz, mara
MARZ, @ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

THEY MADE IT TO THE HOUSE, it was cute, and big. They were all getting there rooms, they first talked and took a shot in the kitchen of the house, before finding their room. Marz had her own room.

After that they were at Natalie house, and Natalie that they were going to have a conversation so yk what that means. They all went outside where they found the other girls.

Marz hugged the girls she messed with that was in that house, Et and Rollie were just standing there and mugging her, like they alwaysssss did. They just hated Marz.

Natalie does her little talk about how she or the girls wanted everyone together and all that, she wanted the girls to talk and how she was done with the fighting.

Sky but her opinion in it to, then Natalie asks if anyone wants to address anything, Marz did want to say something but Sapphire beat her to it, while walking up to Smiley.

Sapphire addressed Smiley, a couple girls charmed in saying there opinions. Marz stands in between Camilla and Biggie watching it go down.

After more minutes of yelling and shit, Sapphire tells Smiley that she's wants to fight but Smiley was quick to say she didn't want to fight.

After a little bit of more talking and Sapphire keep saying she wants to fight, and other people saying to just fight her except Marz. Marz didn't even fight people who didn't wanna fight and it was clear as day that Smiley did not want to fight.

Then Natalie gets mad and starts yelling, about Smiley having to go home or fight, which stated to annoy Marz because why didn't you have that energy with Tesehki.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "Natalie is really starting to get on my nerves. Like for one, how are you making other people fight when they don't want to but if you don't wanna fight then it's oh im sorry, all dat shit like how she was with Tesehki"

After a little bit of yelling, Sapphire just runs up on Smiley.

authors note:

- This book will contain the following: violence, mature language, racial slurs, sexual content (maybe detailed), weapons, gang activity, and etc etc. If you are uncomfortable with any of these things then I suggest you don't read because I will not change it.

( I do NOT own the Baddies franchise all of that belongs to Lummel Plummer and the Zeus network. I however do own my character and her storyline along with any other characters that are not seen in the original show except for king von. )

-> I am not a professional writer. I do this in my free time for fun and I write whatever I'm interested in at the moment so don't do too much if the writing isn't perfect or something like that. Please vote and comment that way I can hear your thoughts and have the motivation to continue writing this book.

Hey y'all!! This Chapter sucks, other one will get better!! but do y'all wanna see a fight next chapter maybe that will make it!!??

If i do make Marz fight who should it be??

Also y'all i am making a new book, (this one i won't delete!! 😭) so who should be the love interest??? PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTIONNNNN

And thank y'all sm for 40k readers!! i love all of y'all frfr❤️❤️

who should Marz fight??

Who should Marz have beef with after the season is done??

but that's it bye yall

Hope you enjoy this story and have a good day or night depending on when you
read this. :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

20.2K 878 11
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, goes on another season of the baddies, while on other zeus shows" " so now y'all wanna see 2016 ma...
51K 7.3K 50
Complated✅ شاید درکش برات سخت باشه،اما من برای اینکه مجبور به انتخاب نشم،از خودم گذشتم. کاپل اصلی:؟؟؟؟ کاپل فرعی:یونمین
122K 2.1K 12
basically a crossover between the supernatural world and a seriously dysfunctional world.
237K 11.9K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...