The Ghost of the Uchiha - Kyu...

By Yeetus4444

The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, sh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5 - Bio
Chapter 9
Recovery
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5 - New Code!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Part 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 16

584 17 6
By Yeetus4444

Izuku was now walking back to the gym since his class had started, but thanks to being mauled by a bunch of angry girls he was running late. 'Well, hopefully, Eri is okay. I would hate to make her worried...' he thought. "Don't worry, kit. She'll be fine. You trained her well with what little time you had, and she absorbed it like a dry sponge." Kurama called out from his mindscape. 'Thanks, Kurama. It means a lot.' he said, grateful for his words. "Don't mention it." the fox responded before going a bit deeper into Izuku's mindscape, where he couldn't hear him so easily.

Within the mindscape...

Kurama laid down, ready for a nap, but Madara had other plans for him. "Aw~, would you look at that? The Kyuubi has gone all soft." he mocked with a smirk. The Kyuubi's eyes immediately went bloodshot as he snapped them open. Madara could have sworn he heard glass shattering as it happened. 'Perfect...' the dead man walking thought, his smirk growing ever larger and excited as his Susanoo began to form. 'I've been meaning to get a bit of practice in...!'

Back with Izuku...

"BIJŪDAMA!" Kurama roared out from within the hero's mind, causing him to grasp his head in pain and discomfort. "GAH! Damn it Kurama, not now-" he began but was swiftly interrupted by another roar, but from Madara this time. "YASAKA NO MAGATAMA!"

Izuku swiftly blocked off their link. "Holy fucking shit they're loud..." he thought out loud as he came up the gym door and opened it. Inside were the soulless remains of Class 1-A and Eri sitting on Smiley's body. Eri spotted her and gasped in happiness. "Papa! You're back!" she shouted, running to Izuku. "HI, Er-Bear! So... what'd you do to them?" he said, motioning toward the class. Eri giggled.

"Well, Blank and Smiley were about to fight so I stopped them then I decided to make the class warmup while they were waiting for you, but they seemed to have passed out..." Eri said, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion as Izuku did the same. They were doing fine with the warmups he's been giving them so far.

Before Izuku could question Eri, however, he heard a groan from Izumi. He immediately rushed over. "Imouto, what happened?" he asked, worried about her sister. Izumi, however, seemed unable to speak even a sentence as all she could do was just cough and breathe. Izuku was alarmed, but if what Eri said was true, then they should be perfectly fine...

'Wait a minute...' Izuku thought, realizing what may have happened. "Hey, Eri... what kind of warm up did you give them?" he asked the little snowball. Eri showed off her million-watt smile. "Just the light Triple-Hundred!" she exclaimed, proud of herself for not letting them slack off. Izuku sweat dropped. "Uhm... Eri..." he began, wondering how to tell her this. "In terms of working out bodies for normal people, starting off with a Triple-Hundred is... kind of harsh...?". Eri's smile grew, really emphasizing her elongated canines. "I know..." she said, all too innocently. Izuku gulped in fear. 'What have I created...?'

Sometime later, back in Izuku's house...

Izuku was currently cooking his family and personal favorite katsudon as a bit of a celebration since they were moving into UA the next day. Everybody else was waiting at the table. "Wow, Fuyumi... is it just me or have your... proportions gotten bigger...? " Natsuo pointed out.

Fuyumi nodded. "Yeah, I'm not sure how though. In fact, the same thing has been happening to the rest of the girls..." she pointed out. "I had to swap to E-cup bras just yesterday. My butt and thighs have also gotten way bigger. I'll need to ask for bigger pants." she said, somewhat proudly of her ever-growing body. She then proceeded to glare at Shimura. Her breasts have also experienced growth, but it was even more explosive than Fuyumi's. Due to her getting a massive dose of pheromones, her body changed rapidly, growing from what she assumed were C or D cups to G cups, bigger thighs, and a butt that would make Mt. Lady jealous. Shimura knowingly smirked at her.

Izuku finished up the katsudon and served everybody. They grabbed their chopsticks, slapped their hands together, and with a big grin, they all shouted: "LET'S EAT!"

Natsuo and Eri were in an eating competition, shoving as much food into their mouths as possible, Touya was slapping Natsuo's back because he was already choking, Eri had long ditched her chopsticks and was just grabbing food with her hands, desperate to eat more of Izuku's delicious katsudon. Only Izuku, Fuyumi, and Shimura were eating properly, however, that ended rather quickly when Izuku suddenly turned beet red.

"Izuku? Are you okay?" Fuyumi asked, worried about Izuku. Izuku couldn't seem to hear her though. "Nuh-Nuh-Nuh-Nana?! What are you doing?!" she squeaked out, now trembling. Nana just smirked hungrily. "Just feeling up what's rightfully mine~." Shimura said in a very suggestive tone. Fuyumi quirked a brow and looked under the table only to go beet red herself.

Nana had reached her foot across the table and was rubbing it against Izuku's crotch. Luckily for them, the others were too caught up in their own shenanigans to notice what was happening. Fuyumi pulled her head out from underneath the table. She didn't know how to respond to this. She could never dream of doing something like this in front of everybody else.

"My-oh-my~" Shimura purred, pressing down on the hardening phallus . "This thing if feeling awfully stiff... would you like me to massage it later...?"

Midnight-sensei...?

No. Fuck off.

That was it for Izuku. He immediately passed out. "What the hell was that?!" Fuyumi yelled out, not noticing that they had now attracted the attention of the rest of the table. "What? I was just asking him a question." Shimura shrugged. "I mean, it's not like you were going to offer..." she said knowingly.

Fuyumi gave it up. She picked Izuku up princess style and carried him to his room, leaving without another word. Shimura just giggled and continued eating.

"What was that all about?" Natsuo questioned his elder brother in a whisper. "No idea." he answered. Suddenly, Eri jumped up from her chair and shouted with a stuffed mouth what sounded like "I WIN!". Natsuo went wide eyed before he was baffled by the sight of a completely empty table. There were at least 3 more servings of Katsudon and yet in the minute that they looked away, Eri ate it all. Natsuo then fell to his hands and knees as a dramatic spotlight shone down on him. "I failed..." he moaned out.

Suddenly, Natsuo was in an old-fashioned kimono. He pulled out a tanto from his kimono and unsheathed it, shedding anime tears. "I have dishonored my family..." he said, raising the tanto into the air with both hands. "I must recovery my HONOR!" he roared, swinging the blade to his stomach before his arms was grabbed by a deadpanned Touya.

"Natsuo, we hate our family. There's no honor to protect." he said. "Oh yeah..." Natsuo said. He had honestly forgotten that he was a Todoroki and the son of the flame fucker; he had begun to think of this new group of his family (save Shimura, but he's warming up to her).

The next morning...

Izuku's eyes snapped open, once again. He didn't remember falling asleep. He also immediately noticed the increase of warmth on all sides when normally it's just on top due to Eri. He looked to his right... and immediately passed out.

A little later...

Izuku woke up again, this time a little slower and remembered what happened. He went crimson and immediately devised a plan to escape. He looked to his left to avoid seeing what he saw previously... and immediately passed out again.

A little later...

He awoke again, but this time he just accepted his fate. Once again, he couldn't use his shunshin or Kamui for some reason, so he would just have to wait it out. He would have to wait until Shimura, Fuyumi, and Eri woke up.

You really enjoy making his life harder, huh?

Oh, absolutely!

On his right lay Shimura in an oversized white T-shirt. She held Izuku close, with his arm and part of his side buried between her assets. On his left laid Fuyumi, who was in a similar position as Shimura, but her leg was also interlocked with Izuku's. On his chest lay Eri whose tail was wrapped around his waist.

Izuku laid back and sighed. He was probably going to be late for work. He looked at the girls, who were all sleeping comfortably.

He smiled. 'Maybe this isn't so bad...' he thought.

After they all woke up

Absolute chaos. This was basically their morning. They were all scrambling to get ready as they were already 30 minutes late. "Nana, are you sure you want to do this?!" Izuku shouted from across the house. "Yes! It's about time I open up a can of ass-whooping for that yellow-haired negligent piece of shit!" she shouted in fury from the other side of the house. Fuyumi just sighed. She was too tired for this shit.

They eventually all got dressed in their respective outfits and came back to Izuku for transportation. "Are you all ready?" Izuku asked them. They all nodded their heads. Izuku pulled them in a hug and used shunshin to appear outside of Class 1-A. "See ya, Fuyumi!" he called out. "Bye!" she responded before Izuku disappeared.

Fuyumi turned to the door and took in a deep breath, scared about what Aizawa was going to do to him. 'Damn you for not waking me up...!' she mentally cursed her brothers. She knocked on the door.

.

.

.

.

Nothing happened. She knocked again... well, she tried to knock again, but the door was slammed open, and she was wrapped up in a scarf before being violently pulled into the room by some kind of red-eyed devil with flowing black hair. "Where were you...?" it asked in a tone that seemed to make her forget the lie she came up with in the bathroom. "I-I-I sluh-slep-slept in..." she asked as she began to sweat profusely. "Uh-oh~ looks like Foxy-nee is in trouble~!" Smiley called out with a mischievous giggle before being hit in the back of the head with a blunt kunai by Blank.

Suddenly, Aizawa thought of something. He grinned. 'OH SHIT!' The majority of the class thought. That smile was never a good sign. "Alright then, since you clearly have the time to sleep in, I can only assume that you and the rest of the class are finished with the group presentations I assigned. It was supposed to be due next week, but if you're all done, we might as well do them now..." The whole class went into panic.

A good chunk of the class hadn't even started since it was just assigned a couple of days ago while the more responsible students like Yaoyorozu and Iida only had the basic information in the presentation. "Hey! How come you two aren't panicking!" Kaminari shouted, calling out the masked trio. "We finished the presentations the day they were assigned. Having to think about schoolwork gets in the way of training." Blank said, shocking the class and even Aizawa.

"Wait, you're saying that you are already ready to give your presentations?" Aizawa said. "Yeah... Sensei's training is so hard that we find it easier to just do any and all schoolwork immediately so that we have a clear mind before training." Foxy said, scratching the back of her head nervously.

Some of the other students rose up in an outroar (students like Kaminari, Mina, Mineta, etc.) pointing out how the entire class was being punished while the accused was getting away unscathed. Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance, but as much as he wanted to deny it, they had a point. This really didn't do anything to Foxy, so he decided to compromise.

"Alright, shut up." he said, shutting the students up. "This is what we're going to do. Foxy, Blank, and Smiley are going to do their presentations but if even one of their presentations proves unsatisfactory then the original punishment will proceed. Understood?" the Hobo Hero declared. The class nodded, now nervous about what their presentations would be and their quality. It was a rather large presentation assignment with a required presentation time of 15 minutes or more.

"Hehe~ I'll go first!" Smiley said, jumping upward, but instead of walking, he formed a tiger-seal. "It's my time to shine! Shunshin no Jutsu!" he called out. His brother and sister's eyes snapped open. 'WHEN DID HE LEARN THE SHUNSHIN?!' they screamed mentally in jealousy and shock. Smiley suddenly disappeared in a cloud of smoke and- CRASH.

He went straight through the chalk board, creating a Smiley shaped hole in it.

.

.

.

"Figures." Blank said, catching the class's attention. "That technique allows the user to move and nearly untraceable speeds, however it seems like he somehow lost control."

"Pft-" Kaminari started laughing uncontrollably at the situation. As time went on, nearly everybody in the class began laughing.

In class 1-B

"Ow.... that hurt!" Smiley moaned. He looked up to see a very confused 1-B. "Oh... hey guys!" he called out. "Uh... hi...?" Class 1-B's president, Itsuka Kendo, said.

With Izuku and Shimura...

The fox and former OFA user settled for walking as Shimura was deciding how much to beat All Might's ass. Sure, Shimura was going to do it either way, but now that she was dedicated to Izuku, she was about to make what Kid Buu did to Vegeta look like child's play.

... huh...?

Don't worry about it.

After a bit of walking, they arrived at Nezu's office. "You ready for this, Nana?" Izuku asked Shimura. She smirked and lifted his chin upwards with her finger, causing him to blush. "Don't you worry your cute little head over it. If anything it's Ass Might that isn't ready for this..." she said ominously. Izuku gulped. 'Women are scary...'

They knocked on the door. "Come in!" Nezu called out with the usual cheery voice, and so they did. "Ah, Izuku! How may... I..." he trailed off, noticing the once-dead Nana Shimura. They say there's a first time for everything. Guess that also goes for Nezu dropping and breaking his teacup.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 35K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
98.3K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
34.2K 826 10
(First off Izuku isn't totally a sociopath just think of it like Karma Akabane's Sociopathacy. He just has the tendencies like low empathy, charisma...
216K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed •Intro •30 chapters •Hal...