linger | quinn hughes

بواسطة blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... المزيد

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

3.9K 93 38
بواسطة blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
never lost it !

days had blurred into months and suddenly it was luke's birthday month, september.

dev and quinn had been going steady, even if neither of them wanted to adress, whatever they had. friends and family were still teasing them and asking questions but quinn and dev were too absorbed in their bubble that now they didn't even care, they were just enjoying each other.

"dev, you're gonna faint if you don't sit up" quinn laughed from the other side of the phone, watching dev do a headstand on her bed. quinn knew she had durability, being a gymnast and whatnot, but she had been like that way too long.

"yeah, maybe you're right" she mumbled, carefully and slowly sitting upright, closing her eyes tightly when she felt a sudden wave of dizziness.

"you okay?" quinn softly asked, watching her carefully. it all started because they were on call and devon out of nowhere said that she could do a headstand for ten minutes without getting dizzy, it hadn't worked.

"yeah. you know what i should do? i should go to the local gym and practice, i don't like that i felt dizzy from that, that was nothing" devon grumbled. it was like a slap on the face. she used to be able to stay in a headstand for more than that time and don't feel a thing, she would just stand right back up and do something else so to see she couldn't do it anymore broke the gymnast part in her heart.

"dev, you haven't practiced in what? more than a year? of course certain things will get harder" quinn comforted, knowing by the frown on her face that she was beating herself up by something so small.

"that is ridiculous though! how did i get dizzy from that" she exclaimed, already going from place to place on her head to see were she could go to start training again.

"dev, if you want to practice, do it, but be careful and don't pressure yourself too much" quinn said, knowing how much dev pressured herself and how quickly it could become dangerous.

"i'll be fine plus i still have my flexibility which is one of the most hard things to get back but jokes on you, never lost it" she smiled cheekily at the camera, having no intention behind it but quinn somehow still managed to blush "anyway, i have to get to work quinny, i'll text you later, yeah?"

"please do. have a good day devy"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

devon loved her job, as unimportant and boring as other people saw it. she was surrounded by the things she loved, plus the pay wasn't too bad.

she worked in a bookstore that also had music records. it was heaven for her.

she was usually the only person there, unless the owners decided to visit but it was rare. the owners were a couple of really successful bussinesspeople and they really had no reason to have the store other than the fact that it held sentimental value to them. they really just had money to throw, one of the reasons why the pay was good.

she grabbed a record from the back and put it on the turntable that connected to the speakers around the store, i still do by the cranberries softly playing in the background.

she found that she still had some books to organize so she took that time to think over everything with the boy haunting her dreams.

she was confused, at him, at herself, at them. she hated how quick she was to go back to him, considering he was the one to fuck everything up. she hated that he had such a tight grip on her but what she hated the most was that she didn't really hate him.

being with him was like the feeling you get when you see a sunset for the first time. that utter peace and tranquility you feel as you see the sun start to rise.

she had loved that man with all she had for years and even when they were apart, the feelings lingered, she could never erase them.

she just hoped quinn felt the same and all of this wasn't some sick game to him.

as hours passed and she finally locked the door to the store, she drove to a gymnasium she knew she could sign up to.

the whole thing felt like a deja-vu. her driving to a gymnasium with her duffle bag on the back. finally arriving and changing into a leotard, warming up in a corner where she knew she wouldn't bother anyone.

she was intimidated, standing in a room full of good gymnasts. she wouldn't admit it but she was self conscious of the fact that she might have lost her touch but she was here to find out, and no matter if people judged her she was here to be her best again.

as she started to stretch she couldn't help but think that she now really felt like back in college. with a tiny smile on her face she stood in front of the uneven bars, ready to start again.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

liked by molly_p and others

lhughes_06 GYMNAST DEV IS BACK?
— view all replies
heyitsdevon SHES BACK!!

username i just fainted

username pls wrap ur legs around my neck
— view all replies
username TOO FAR

username she does ballet?
— view all replies
username she used to b a gymnast🤓

sunnylight ur killing me dev omfg
liked by _quinnhughes

juleyork_ why
— view all replies
heyitsdevon i did a headstand & i got dizzy i couldnt let that happen again🤷
juleyork_ wait no i kinda get it

joshnorris10 u know what i wanna say
— view all replies
heyitsdevon its okay, i said it myself🙁
juleyork_ i'll say it dw, this is soooo college devon coded

username all i ask is one date

username her bf is soo lucky
— view all replies
username fr jule is the luckiest man alive
username JULE IS NOT HER BOYFRIEND😂

username AYO QUINN LIKED SUNNYS COMMENT
— view all replies
username hes not that smooth
username #DINN
username #dinn4life
trevorzegras #DINN!!!!

NEW IMESSAGE
FROM 'QUINNY'

today at 11:32 PM

quinny
ur killing me dev
pls come to vancouver

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
the way quinn is head over heels omg. thank u sm for 19k reads!!!! hope u enjoyed💗💗💗

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

70.8K 1.3K 37
"I know that dress is karma...got me thinking bout when you were mine..." Where a girl trying to move on from her ex finds herself put right back in...
140K 1.4K 63
I love the Hughes brothers, you love the Hughes brothers, we all love the Hughes brothers. (all imagines will be female pov.)
5.3K 65 11
"Oh, Captain, Let's make a deal Where we both say the things we both really feel" Where Venus Zegras attempts to get closer to Ethan Edwards but Noth...
26.9K 666 31
to him, she was always his heaven.