Forced Marriage With Blind Pr...

By Jiang_yanli857

Wei Wuxian is forced to marry second prince lan who is blind. Wangji wasn't blind by birth. He got blind due... More

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7
Part 8:
Part 9 :
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14:
Part 15:
Part 16:
part 18 (a):
part 18 (b):
part 19 :
part 20 :
part 21 :
Part 22 :
part 23 :
Last part :
Not An Update:

Part 17:

2.9K 180 14
By Jiang_yanli857

Dont like , dont read ...
No negative comments kindly.....

__________________________________

Boushan Saren started telling everything about Wei Ying's past.

Flashback :

Wei Wuxian was healthy and strong baby. Changse saren could feel Wei Ying's powers. Changse saren and Wei changze were very happy . They loved and pampered their little Wei ying.

--------

When Wei ying was 6 years old ,he lost his parents. Changse saren and Wei changze died in a night hunt . little Wei wuxian was waiting for hours in an inn for his parents to come back but they didn't. At last little Wei wuxian went out of the inn quietly to look out for his parents. He looked for his parents for a long time ,asked people about his parents but nobody knew .

Wei wuxian sat at a corner. He was missing his parents. He was hungry too....He asked people to give him food but the renders refused.

---------

For 3 days , little Wei wuxian stayed at the streets. He used to fight with dogs for food . The dogs used to be voilent with him due to which Wei ying now suffered from a phobia with dogs .

On 4th day, jiang fengmian found Wei wuxian. Wei wuxian tightly hugged fengmian and cried. He finally found the warmth he was longing for . fengmian bought food for Wei wuxian which Wei wuxian ate hurriedly because he was starving. Fengmian felt bad for the poor kid .

Wei wuxian cried a lot when he got to know that his parents are no more . Fengmian took Wei wuxian to an inn. He bought new clothes for Wei ying since his clothes were torn . Fengmian helped in bathing Wei ying .

Little Wei ying felt good after getting cleaned and being fed.

Fengmian then took Wei ying with him to lotus Pier. Wei ying was very excited to go to lotus Pier to meet his brother and sister as fengmian has told him that he has an elder sister Jiang yanli and a little brother Jiang Cheng.

Wei wuxian came to lotus Pier. He loved the atmosphere and the beauty here .  He got scared when he saw madam yu's angry face .

Fengmian told Wei ying to play with his siblings and he himself went after madam yu who looked clearly mad with arrival of Wei ying here .

Wei ying liked yanli in first meeting . he called her as 'shijie'.

Jiang Cheng was being grumpy due to which Wei ying didn't talked much with him.

--------

Time skip : 4 years later :

Today Wei wuxian turned 10 years old . He decided to sneak out and buy something in the market. Jiang Cheng was ill and he sleeping so Wei wuxian didn't disturbed him.

Wei ying took some money with him which was given to him by Jiang fengmian .

Wei ying was roaming in the yunmeng market. He was cheerfully walking and jumping here and there . He went to a shop and bought some sweet fruity candies for himself.

Wei ying was walking on the way. His eyes fell on a boy who was lying in a corner . the boy's hand was injured . Wei ying decided to help him . Wei ying took some medicines, a clean cloth and went towards the boy .

Wei ying said sitting near that injured boy ,"hey! Are you....OK?"

The boy glanced at Wei ying and then said, "I'm hungry".

Wei ying said, "OK I'll bring something for you to eat but first let me treat your injured hand".

The boy nodded. Wei ying first cleaned the boy's injured hand and then covered it with cloth .

Wei ying then told the boy to 'wait for a while as he is going to bring some food for him'. The boy nodded.

Wei ying went to a stall and bought some steam buns . Wei ying was coming back towards the boy but he got stunned on his spot when he saw few dogs coming in his direction. Wei ying got scared and he started running . the dogs were following him .

Wei ying reached a corner and sat there hugging his knees because there was no way out now as the dogs had already surrounded him . Wei ying was still holding the steam buns in his hands .

After sometime, when Wei ying felt that the dogs are not surrounding him ,he looked up and saw a boy in white robes standing at a distance from him . that boy had a forehead ribbon and a cute button nose . His facial features were quite fine and perfect .

Wei ying got up and bowed to that boy thanking him for his help .

Wei ying was about to introduce himself to the boy but stopped when he heard a Jiang disciple calling him. Wei ying ran away from there as he got scared by the fact that maybe madam yu had got to know about Wei wuxian sneaking out of lotus pier . Wei ying didn't even looked back at the boy in white robes who helped him .

----------

Time skip : 1 year later :

Wei wuxian used to think of the boy who helped him by chasing the dogs away . Wei wuxian never saw that boy again .

---------

Wei ying was in his room . After sometime, he came out of his room . Wei ying decided to sneak out again but this time he took Jiang Cheng too .

--------

Wei ying and Jiang Cheng were roaming in the streets of yunmeng. They were eating and joking with each other.Wei ying was teasing Jiang Cheng and Cheng was getting angry . Wei ying started running away from Cheng . Cheng was running behind him .

Wei ying came far from the streets while running . he looked back to see Cheng but Cheng wasn't there .

Wei ying laughed saying , "So slow. Can't even catch me....hehe".

Wei ying was about to go back but stopped when he heard few voices that were calling for help.

Wei ying started looking here and there to see who has called for help but he didn't found anyone.

Wei ying decided to go back to Jiang Cheng but he again heard someone calling him after which he stopped. Wei ying decided to see around to see who has called him.

Wei ying went inside the jungle . Wei wuxian walked for sometime .

He stopped in his tracks when he saw black smoke surrounding few people and was strangling them. Those people were calling for help in a slow voice .

Wei ying didn't knew what to do ,how to help these people.

The black smoke when noticed Wei ying's presence and flew towards Wei ying . Wei ying got scared . He covered his face with his arms and waited for the attack but nothing happened .

Wei ying looked at his front and he got shocked as his body was soaking all the black smoke . Wei ying was feeling a strong power inside him .

Wei ying absorbed the whole black smoke . the people who were previously being strangled by the black smokr ,now fell on the ground . Wei ying was going towards them to help but stopped when he saw more smoke coming in his direction. That black smoke took the shape of a human....a woman . she did some magic and the people's soul left their body and entered that woman's body .

That woman glared at Wei ying and said angrily, " You little kid! Who are you and how dare you soak my black power?"

Wei ying was scared . He started going backwards but that woman used black magic and threw Wei ying away . Wei ying's arm  and leg got hurt . He got angry and black smoke started gathering around him .

Wei ying got up from the ground . His eyes were red . He was angrily looking at the woman .

Wei ying said in a different tone , "How dare you hurt my master? Firstly you killed innocent people and now....you hurted my master. You need to be punished".

The woman was shocked to see Wei ying's state since Wei ying's body shape was changing . His teeths were growing and he was transforming to .....his dragon form??

The woman was stunned on the spot . She wasn't moving at all .

Wei ying now looked like half human and half dragon . He did some magic and threw it towards that woman ....which hitted the woman and she fell at a distance. Her back hit the tree after which she fell on the ground like a lifeless body .

Wei ying was coming near the woman . The woman got too much scared. She Couldn't use her powers anymore . she started begging wei ying to let her go but Wei ying fully ignored her . Wei ying was about to attack the lady again but someone stopped his attack . Wei ying angrily looked back and he instantly calmed down .

Behind Wei ying Boushan Saran was standing . She was looking at Wei ying .....shockingly.

The woman also got shocked to see Boushan Saren.

The woman said, " Grandmaster Boushan saren?"

Boushan saran now looked at the woman and said , "Xiao Gong! You ? What are you doing here?"

Wei ying said looking at Xiao Gong Angrily , "She killed Innocent people and she even hurted my master".

Boushan saren angrily looked at Xiao Gong saying , "You dared to hurt my grandchild!!"

Boushan Saran did some magic after which Xiao Gong became unconscious and then she disappeared from there.

Wei ying asked , "Where have you sent her?"

Boushan saren said , "I have erased your memory from her mind and now she's in dungeon. She'll stay there to get punished for her deads. She needs punishment. She have chosen the wrong path".

Wei ying said , "But....how do you know her?"

Boushan saren , "She was my disciple who back then left immortal island".

Wei ying nodded .

Boushan Saren said , "Wei Wei! This is your name and I need to block you for now . Wei wuxian cant handle so much power at this age . This seal will break after Wei wuxian becomes able to control such powers".

Wei Wei nodded and closed his eyes .

Boushan saren started chanting some spells . While she was chanting spells , she felt someone else's soul's presence. Boushan saren opened her eyes and got shocked to see Changse saren's soul .

Boushan saren said , "Changse?"

Changse saren's soul nodded saying , " I'll help you in sealing a ying's power".

Boushan saren nodded . then they both started their magic and after sometime successfully sealed Wei ying's power .....but the shocking thing was that Wei ying lost his previous memory.

Wei ying fainted afterwards.

Changse saren said , "Mother! Change me into a rabbit . i want to protect my baby".

Boushan saren wanted to ask the reason but she didn't . she nodded . she did some magic after which Changse Saren's soul turned into a white bunny .

Boushan saren said , "Let's go now before someone sees us".

Changse saren (bunny) nodded . They both disappeared after they heard Jiang Cheng's voice .

Jiang Cheng hurriedly came towards Wei ying . he got tensed . he tried to wake Wei ying up but no use. Jiang Cheng supported Wei ying by his shoulder and started taking him away from there .

----------

After one day , Wei ying regained consciousness but he remembered nothing . He didn't even recognized the Jiang family .

Yanli and Cheng were worried for Wei ying . they used to take good care of Wei ying . madam yu was cross with Wei ying but she said nothing in front of Wei ying since Jiang fengmian forbade her to do so .

----------

After few days, Wei ying became normal . he used to play around as usual and tease Jiang Cheng . Wei ying was scared of madam yu be cause she was harsh on Wei ying .

Changse Saren , the white bunny was observing everything but she couldn't do anything about it . At night, When Wei ying used to sleep ,she'd sit beside him and caress him lovingly with her small paws . She even used to heal Wei ying's wounds using her magic .

-----------

Wei ying was growing . He was such a naughty boy . Changse saren would become happy seeing Wei ying happy . She wished her husband was with her and they'd together see their child grow .

Then that huge war happened which brought too much destruction . Changse Saren did helped in that war but it wasn't enough. boushan Saren didn't helped in the war be cause she was in deep meditation at that time . Boushan saren goes for such deep meditation to the center of the immortal island to refine her powers . She doesn't remain in her senses at that time . she can't get out of that by her will.  this process continues for 4 days .

Changse Saren wished if Wei ying had known about his powers and was able to use them ,he'd have been ended the war in a short time .

The guardian of the core crystal also died in that war . Xiao Gong was too powerful. She was very cunning and sharp minded. After she got free from the dungeon by her sister Xiao Rong, she practiced high demonic cultivation and became master in it. only lan wangji was able to stop her . lan wangji sacrificed his dragon and eyesight for saving his clan people and killing Xiao Gong .

That war was tragic for the Lans

---------

When madam yu forced Wei Ying to marry , Changse Saren was angry with madam yu for forcing her son for marriage. But also She was glad that her son is gonna marry lan wangji, who knows maybe in future everything becomes fine like before and wangji gets back his eyesight and his dragon . She thought that Wangji is perfect for Wei ying.

---------

Wei ying married wangji . He didn't looked happy at all . changse saren felt bad for her son but she thought her son will gradually become happy after he falls for wangji.

---------

Boushan Saren when got to know about Xiao rong , Decided to play along and then backfire her plan on her on a perfect time .

Boushan Saran turned herself to Sibyl Lilian . she told Qiren to do wangji's marriage with Wei wuxian .....because she knew that wangji and Wei ying together can change everything .

Boushan Saren somehow won Xiao Rong's trust and started deceiving her . Boushan Saran was waiting for perfect opportunity.

Boushan saren was aware of everything.  she clearly knew that whatever plan Xiao Rong is making is for the best of Wei ying and others.

Changse Saren was worried for Wei ying after the black soul possesed him but then she became at ease after knowing that it won't effect Wei ying at all . Wei ying also has a black core which is made of dark energy . That core is too strong and cannot be effected by any bad soul .

And on the day of war , that seal was almost broken and on Boushan saren's one blow it bursted open and Wei ying finally transformed to his real form ....the rare red dragon . who is also the next guardian of core crystal . Boushan saren knew everything from the start .

Boushan saran also know that after killing Xiao Rong everything will become good and wangji will get his dragon and eyesight back .

End of flashback .

Everyone were shocked to hear all this . They are were shockingly looking at Boushan Saren.

Wei ying asked , "Where is mother now?"

"I'm here my son", a voice came from behind .

Everyone looked back and saw a white bunny near the door .

Wei ying ran towards the white bunny and sat on his knees infront of her .

Wei ying said with teary eyes , "Mom! You...I....can I hug you?"

The white bunny nodded happily . Wei ying picked up the bunny and hugged it, not too tightly .

Wei ying was crying . Wangji looked at Xichen who gestured him to go to wei ying . wangji nodded .

wangji came towards wei ying and sat beside him , rubbing his back.

When Wei ying calmed down , he put the white bunny in his lap .

The bunny said , "a ying! Stop crying now . your mother always was and will be with you. And now you have your husband ....who'll take Care of you ,right?"

Wei Ying nodded .

Wangji said looking at the bunny , "yes . I will take good care of wei ying ".

The bunny smiled nodding .

Wei ying looked at wangji saying , "Lan Zhan! I want to know about your past too ".

Wangji said , "OK. I'll tell you".

Wangji , Wei ying and the white bunny came towards their seats and settled down .

Boushan Saren did some magic and the white bunny turned to Changse Saren (soul).

Fengmian and Qiren were shocked to see Changse Saren's soul .

Fengmian said , " Changse! It's....you?"

Changse saren,"yes. it's me".

Fengmian and Qiren were still shocked .

Boushan saren said , "Now wangji's past".

Xichen said , "I'll tell about wangji's past".

Xichen started telling about wangji's past .

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I'm boring you but its part of the story ....I can't skip these parts . so cooperate with me.

Anyway ....

Thanks for reading ......

Do vote and comment ....

Thanks for your love and support....

Love ya all , my marshmallows...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 2.6K 12
If you think living with Lan Wang Ji must be easy just because of his quiet personality, let me tell you that you are heavily mistaken! Wei Wuxian w...
39.1K 2.1K 12
When Wei Ying removed his hand from Lan Zhan hand, he look up at Lan Zhan, he can see the hurt, the sadness and how devastated Lan Zhan is when he se...
62.9K 2.7K 11
Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji's Second Life after Reincarnation, but this time Wei Wuxian didn't want to be the underdog to Lan Wangji. ️ Top/Seme : We...
8.1K 311 10
Lan Wangji is a cursed Wife whose husbands were died after marrying and impregnated him. His both husband died During Lan Zhan's pregnancy. Who will...