Untold Stories Of Katha And V...

由 VeenaM266

These are some snippets from the married life of Kaviaan 更多

New beginnings
Viaan's Dilemma
Perfect Family
Honeymoon

Aarav's Papa

419 20 11
由 VeenaM266

"Viaan"  Katha snuggled closer to Viaan's warm body. She had her head on Viaan's left upper arm.

" Yes sweetheart?" Viaan asked ..Katha started drawing lines on Viaan's bare chest .

"Katha Singh is nervous about something..tell me".

"Woh ..mm ..kal se Aarav has to sleep separately" Katha whispered.

"Ohh"

"I don't want to steal small moments to spend with you..You have the whole day to spend with Aarav, maa, Ehsan but the nights belongs to me.. Tab mujhe aap pura chaahiye".

"Katha Singh aur possessive? Am I dreaming ? You don't know beautiful...these moments are not lesser than any dream for me".

"Me too Viaan. After whatever happened at Garewals I never thought we will be together anymore. Nobody understood my pain".

"I always understood you dear. You never have to explain anything to me. I even understand your silence".

"Woh tho hai. You read my eyes..Now i have to use sunglasses to keep secrets".

"But we don't have any secrets between us.".Viaan kissed Katha' s head.

"Katha woh Aarav ko let me handle.I will talk to him. This is a sensitive topic..let me do it my way".

"Ok ji.. permission granted..''

"Viaan it's only 9..We had an early dinner remember..mujhe bookh lagi hain".

"Mujhe bhi ...
but this is a different hunger.
If you keep on moving your hands like this I won't be able to control this bookh any more".

"Chal besharam"

"Kaun besharam..who was talking about shifting Aarav just now?"

Katha blushed and hid her face deep into Viaan's chest.

.................................

NEXT DAY

Viaan woke up to the insistent ringing of door bell. He saw the time and it showed 9.15 am. He got up ,wore his clothes and before moving out gently shook Katha.

"Katha ..koi aaye hai door pe.I am going to check".

Katha opened her eyes and sat up abruptly covering herself.
"Ok".

Viaan kissed Katha on her forehead and went to.open the door.

When he opened he saw an impatient Ehsan but before he could say something Aarav threw himself at Viaan and hugged him.."Paapa"..

"Lo tumhara paapa.Viaan inko samjaao yaar..He was happy until the movie was going on, but started missing you after we reached home. Somehow vanya convinced him to wait till morning , he has been up since 6 o clock..My weekend sleep was ruined due to this son- father duo".

Viaan was hugging back Aarav tightly. "Ehsan you could have called me yday night itself ,mein aatha ..Aarav ko lene".

'Oh and I would have been killed by three possessed women for disturbing you yesterday night.".

Viaan glared at him and mouthed "be careful bro .Aarav is listening ".

" Come Aarav, let me get you some breakfast. Ehsan you too come inside".

"Where is mamma ?"

"Woh, she is taking bath..
She will come down right now. Meanwhile I will get you one glass of badaam milk".

He made Aarav sit in the dining room chair.

"Ehsan , what will you have?''

"Nothing bai" ,he walked behind Viaan to the kitchen.

"Aur Viaan kya haal hai? AAP Aaj kuch zyada kush lag rahe hai".

"I am always happy my dear bro".

"Nahi yeh doosre type ka Kushi hai. Where is katha ? I will go and wake her up".

" Ehsan NNoo ". Viaan shouted. "She will come down".

"Just teasing yaar...I am leaving, I too don't want to make her feel awkward.Also I have to take Aunty, Maa and Vanya for shopping to Globus mall".

"Oh great..By the time you finish shopping we will join you for lunch..mere taraf se"

"Kiss Kushi mein mere baai?" Viaan blushed.

"Lo Aarav..milk.. Papa will make some pancakes for you and mamma.Ehsan are you sure about not staying back for breakfast?"

"No Viaan, tere darvaasein par ghanti bajakke twenty minutes gone..I have to leave immediately..See you at the mall then. Bye Aarav..Ab paapa ke saath hi aana".

"Bye Maamu".

By the time Viaan made pancakes Katha came down the stairs wearing a beautiful olive green suit.

"Monkey what happened? Savere savere vaapas aayah?"

"Woh Mamma..i was missing Papa. In the movie they showed a father getting separated from his son..tho papa ko dekhne ka man aaya".

Viaan looked at Katha..and exchanged through his eyes..see the topic is sensitive.

"Aur mumma ko miss nahi kiyaa?"

Aarav smiled sheepishly.

"Ok Aarav ,now you have finished breakfast, I wanted your opinion on one issue" Viaan intervened.

"Haa pappa?"

"Come let's go to your room".

They climbed the stairs..Katha followed.

"See these arrangements were specially made for you. The miniature basket ball court, this wardrobe, your study table. Now since you are staying in our room , mamma was telling me we will give this to Ruhi or someone else from your class, so that these are not wasted here".

"No these are my things..I won't give it to Ruhi".

"But aise use naa karne se kharaab bi ho jayega".

"But if I shift here ,aap ko bura lagega naa papa?"

"Woh tho lagega"..Viaan said...Katha rolled her eyes at the father son duo.

"Very dramatic.".she mouthed to Viaan

"Ok champ, I have another option then...We all will shift to this room ".

"What about your room, papa?"

"Mamma, papa and Aarav will spend our evenings here. We will sleep with you in this bed . Once you are asleep, papa aur mamma will move to Papa's room to sleep...what say Batman?"

Good idea Robin.. thank you for saving me from my friends' teasings".

"For what?". Viaan asked.

"Woh pappa aur mamma ke beech sone ke liye'.

Katha looked at Viaan..who was standing shocked.

"Itna hi thaa..for that you made a mountain out of a mole " she conveyed her thoughts through her eyes.

Now it was Viaan' s turn to smile sheepishly.

"Ok now get ready , we are going out to have lunch with Daadi and Ehsan uncle .

"Oh yeh kab plan Kiya?" katha asked

"Ehasan se bachne ke liye I offered lunch for full family or else usse sab details bathaana padtha".

"What details pappa?"

"Mm..ek deal tha..which Ehsan doesn't know about".

"Ok papa..maa come lets get ready"

.............................

Mall at 1.15 pm

When Viaan , Katha and Aarav entered the restaurant everyone was already seated and discussing the menu.

"Wow Teji..see how Katha is glowing.".shouted Farah.

Ehsan choked on his water, Katha and Viaan blushed..

Vanya patted on Farah's hand..

"Maa chodo mere bai or babhi ko..please don't tease them..see they have literally turned red".

"Excuse me ". Viaan pulled Aarav and Ehsan away from the ladies."We are going to select our desserts".

Farah and Teji laughed out loudly at Viaan's action.

"Aur Katha ..bataao..kaise thi kal ki raat?"

Katha who was throwing daggers at Viaan for leaving her to be fed upon by the two lioness smiled shyly at Farah.

"Tejimaa we have to send them to a honeymoon trip immediately'.

"That we will vanya beta...Babaji ki kripa se everything is settled now. My son is happy and I want nothing else in this world".

"No Teji we have to.plan a trip to Paris.We too need some enjoyment...why only the.youngsters?" Farah asked.

"Bhabi sach mein you are looking so beautiful with that glow on your face..Mere baai ke liye aapka pyaar chehre pe likha hai". Vanya whispered.

Katha smiled sweetly at Vaanya.

"App ke bhaai hai hi itna wonderful".

"Woh tho hai..aakir bai kiska hai?".

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

Fake love 由 :)

同人小说

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 45.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
118K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...