Honeymoon

Katha glanced at Viaan who was sitting impatiently on the opposite set of chairs at the lounge..His face showed distress. She nudged Ehsan ,who was sitting next to her, gently with her elbows to look at Viaan.

"Ehsan ,looking at him do you feel he is going for his honeymoon? It looks like I am taking him to a guillotine at gun point".

Ehsan chuckled and shook his head as if giving upon Viaan..

"Katha you should thank me for delaying Aarav's passport application , else your husband would have definitely taken Aarav for this honeymoon".

Katha nodded her head as if agreeing to Ehsan.

"Actually devarji, I forced Viaan to send Aarav to school today ,if not Papa beta ka airport farewell drama ke baad we would have definitely missed the flight".

"Viaan bhi naa..before booking this trip he made sure that the tickets to our group tour to Singapore was booked in advance.... to please Aarav. Hmm ,Katha ...aren't you happy for this trip?"

"Who said I am not happy but managing Mr Raghuvamshi's mood swings and anxiety about missing Aarav is going to give me headaches".

"That you can manage Katha...once you reach your destination you can make him forget everything". .....Ehsan teased Katha.

She blushed..
"Aap bhi naa Ehsan, wait till your time comes".

Viaan came up to them.

"Ehsan listen...Vo Aarav's school time is up to 3.20 in the afternoon, don't forget to send the driver on time".

"Viaan you have already reminded Teji maa four times since morning". Katha reminded Viaan.

"Ok, Ehsan, about his sports club..you have to take him by 6 in the morning ,so that he can come and get ready for school on time".

"Kyaa Viaan it's not a big deal ... he can skip the sports club for five days. I don't want to miss my beauty sleep".

"Nooo Ehsan.. he has a competition coming up next week..Ehsan this is the reason I don't want to go away entrusting everything to you....you take everything lightly..Karate is my son's passion.you had promised me to look after him"...

"Viaan AAP bhi naa Ehsan is just teasing you.."..Katha intervened..

"Vanya kahaan Hein?"..an exasperated Viaan turned around to look for Vanya.

Vanya who was discussing some urgent work related matters with Jithu Bhai on the phone, cut the call and turned to her brother.."yes Bhai?"

"Vanya Aarav's medicine and Maa's medicine sab alag alag cupboard mein hain .Dont mix it up...and..."

"If you have any doubt first clear with me and then proceed to give them"..Vanya completed the sentence for Viaan..

"Bhai..this is actually the third time you are reminding me in the last one hour ..Woh dono mere bhi kuch lagthe hai na?"

"Ok ok sorry.. I know ....but sorry , it's just that I have already started missing my son...Katha are you ok? Are you worried about Aarav .Should we cancel the trip?"

"Viaan ..what is with you cancelling foreign trips? These tickets aren't cheap..Do baar Paris ka cancel hua..now this..Mera bhi company hai..kaun compensate karega losses?" Ehsan fumed.

"Shut up Ehsan..dramebaaz.."

"Who is dramebaaz...Who asks such questions before going for a honeymoon?
Katha I really appreciate your patience with him".

Katha smiled fondly at Viaan..

"Come here, my senior monkey".

She stood up from her sitting position and hugged Viaan and patted his back to reassure him.

"Dekho if you don't want to go it's ok ,we will go back home, i don't have any complaints..I understand your restlessness...mein aapko tension mein nahi dekhna chahthi. trip toh we can go anytime...calm down please".

His jugnu's touch and reassurance calmed Viaan .

"Sorry Katha..it's not that I don't want to go with you..it's that I don't want Aarav to feel left out ".

"Ok Bhai, let me tell you something, Actually I had promised Aarav not to reveal to you both but now I can't help it.. I have to break the promise..AAP Aarav ko jithna chota samajthe hai na woh uthna chota nahi hai".

" What does that mean Vanya?".

"See actually this idea of sending you for honeymoon was Aarav's. He came and asked me to arrange one trip since nobody was taking the initiative to send you people. He feels his Papa and Mumma is not getting any privacy. He is growing up..You are treating him like a five year old. He is nine and going to be ten soon. So please go and enjoy this tour .The honeymoon should happen soon after the marriage not after a few years. This was long overdue ... you people have been married for almost 3 months now".

These words calmed Viaan.

"Ok ..oh Ok..then let's go Katha".

"Ok the flight is also announced ..have a nice trip bhabi and Bhai". Vanya hugged Katha while looking at Viaan .

"Viaan tu chal yaar...I will take care of everything..See I have been looking after your sister for quite a few months now ..If you can trust me with her why not your son and mother..chal Bhai ..have a sweet time" Ehsan hugged his brother fondly.

"Ok bye Ehsan.. bye Vanya."..they walked towards the terminal.Viaan held katha close to him with one hand and pushed the trolley with the other.

"Now finally ... they are looking a honeymoon couple"..Vanya whispered to Ehsan.