✓The Gate of Rebirth in the L...

By ruwen05026

Author: Please call me the King of the Mountain [End + Extra Two parallel worlds. On the day of the apocalyps... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71-75
76-80
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
End

81-85

76 0 0
By ruwen05026

The craze for killing zombies and hunting crystal nuclei has subsided slightly under the mortality rate of 30 percent, and yesterday there were still people in their forties and fifties who went out together in the middle, and today most of them are young adults. The people who didn't have a car all looked at Gu Ning with envy and they got on the military card, and a few of the more daring ones came forward in the hope of being able to go out with their car.

"We can hand in the supplies, just take them to the vicinity of the Loess Bridge." A young man plucked up the courage to find the third brother who seemed to be the main one of them. They were a group of five, four men and one woman, all in their twenties, holding knives that had most of them curled, with a worried expression and a faint expectation.

They made such a request because within the distance of the Loess Bridge to here, it is basically difficult to find supplies and zombies, and if you walk from here to the Loess Bridge, it will take at least two hours, and there is a possibility of encountering danger on the way. So when they saw the third brother and their car, they decided to try their luck.

The third brother originally wanted to refuse without hesitation, but seeing that they were embarrassed and pleading, he inevitably thought of the soldiers under him, and after hesitating for a moment, he took a piece of bread from the young man's hand and said, "Get in the car and take you for a ride."

These people didn't have much hope, but when they heard the third brother agree, they were overjoyed and hurriedly thanked them, and then they were afraid that the third brother would regret it, so they all hurriedly got on the last military truck.

Luo Long looked at the piece of dirty bread in the third brother's hand and asked puzzledly: "Third brother, if you take them for a ride, you will take them for a ride, why do you still need this piece of bread, we don't lack this stutter."

The third brother glanced at him and said, "This is to let them know that we are not great good people, lest they get entangled in us like straw." Don't be verbose, get in the car.

Luo Long grabbed his hair and followed the third brother into the car, his simple mind was naturally not as thoughtful as the third brother.

The clothes worn by the five people hadn't changed for an unknown amount of time, and there was an unpleasant sour smell on their bodies, □□and the skin on the outside was a little cleaner except for their faces, and the rest of them were covered with a thick layer of dirt. Gu Ning, Cheng Ming and the others on the military card were all wearing clean clothes and full of energy, and the carriage was also kept clean and tidy and there was no peculiar smell. As soon as they got on the car, the carriage was suddenly filled with the sour smell they carried, and they were a little embarrassed and a little apprehensive, for fear that Gu Ning would drive them down because of this.

But to their surprise, Gu Ning and the others always looked calm, they couldn't see the slightest expression of disgust, and they didn't even make a slight move like frowning, as if they couldn't smell the stench on their bodies at all, they went from fidgeting to slowly calming down.

It is also twenty or thirty minutes away from the Loess Bridge, Zhang Xiaobai and a few people are hindered by a few more strangers, and they are not so free to talk and laugh, the atmosphere in the car is a little dull, those people exchanged glances, and swallowed the self-introduction they were about to say silently into their stomachs.

After arriving at the Loess Bridge, the car stopped and put them down, and then drove away.

"If only I could join this team." A young man looked at the military truck that was galloping away and said enviously.

"You want to be beautiful." After another young man sneered, he also said with envy: "I heard that they can eat three meals a day. Did you see that big truck parked in their yard? I heard that the truck was full of supplies. Just look at the clothes they are wearing, you can know that they are from two worlds with us," Speaking of this, he showed a somewhat ugly smile: "Let's work hard, and after becoming a supernatural person, we can be like them."

Everyone else felt refreshed.

There are many people who think the same way as them, all of them are looking for the crystal nucleus in groups, which is their last hope for this world.

Park the car on the outskirts of the downtown area, it's still early, they are probably the first people to arrive here, and no one has parked here yet.

They need to go deeper into the downtown area today, targeting downtown hospitals.

Because they had to go deep into the downtown area, soldiers like Zhang Yang who had not evolved their abilities stayed in the gathering place to stay behind. And here is Gu Ning's third brother's method, Cheng Ming, Zhang Xiaobai, Huang Mengyao, Jia Daochang, and the seven supernatural people to Xu, under Xiang Yi's fierce request, he also followed, and was still responsible for protecting Xiang Xu's request. Gu Ning considered that if he really encountered danger, then there would be no one better than Xiang Yi to bring Xiang Xu's confession at the first time, so he also approved his request. Although Gu Ning subconsciously repulsed, she unconsciously became more and more responsible in this team.

Except for Gu Ning and Xiangyi, everyone had two supplementary crystal nuclei on their bodies in case of emergency.

Because Gu Ning's healing ability consumed too much, they didn't want Gu Ning's ability to be wasted unless they had to, so they still needed a lot of medicine. Moreover, the third brother mentioned in his conversation with Gu Ning that he intended to pull Dr. Gao into the team, Gu Ning agreed, Gao Yue has trusted her very much since she helped Gu's father have surgery, and the rationality and calmness shown by Gao Yue in several contacts also left a good impression on Gu Ning, and there is indeed a lack of a doctor in their team.

So they are going to go to the central hospital this time to sweep around, and when they go back, they will use these things to pull Dr. Gao into the team.

The Central Hospital is the largest public tertiary hospital in Jinyong City, and it is also ranked among the top hospitals in the country, and its geographical location is in the middle of Kinmen Street and 11th Square.

The flow of people on Golden Gate Street is much larger than that of Eleventh Square, and the hospital is also the most crowded time on weekends, at that time, people who faint from being infected by the zombie virus will be sent to the hospital as soon as possible.

But no matter how tragic the imagination is, it is not as exciting as witnessing it.

The glass door of the hospital was half-covered and half-open, and several corpses that could no longer be seen were lying in the doorway, there were only half-cut corpses, corpses with severed hands and feet, dried blood, and various internal organs that had dried up—

Gu Ning asked, "Xiang Xu, how is the situation inside?"

Xiang Xu's spiritual power had already covered the entire building, her brows furrowed slightly, and she said a little strangely: "Only a few zombies have been detected, will there be the same monster as last time?" "Xiang Xu is talking about the mutant zombie that can only block her mental power detection last time.

The downtown hospital has nine floors, and it would be strange if there were only a few zombies.

Everyone including Gu Ning thought it was unlikely, but if they didn't know what was inside at all and just went home, they were not reconciled, and after a little hesitation, they decided to go in and find out, and if they found anything wrong, they would immediately exit from it.

After setting the back path, Gu Ning was the first to step on the dried and blackened blood on the ground and walked into the hospital hall.

Everyone else followed in Gu Ning's footsteps one by one.

The hospital was very quiet, only the footsteps of a few of them, there were countless corpses lying on the ground in the empty hall on the first floor, and it was rare to find the whole corpse, most of them were missing hands and feet, and there were also those whose brains were broken and dried up by the disembowelment, and what was even more creepy was the faces full of fear, some of the corpses even had their eyes wide open, and the severed limbs and wreckage on the ground were too dense, and even walking had to settle between the gaps between these corpses and corpses. Huang Mengyao accidentally stepped on a broken hand when she landed, and she screamed in fright. It startled everyone who was already tense and nervous.

"Still haven't found anything?" Gu Ning asked again.

Xiang Xu just shook his head, his little face solemn.

At this time, he had already walked to the elevator door in the lobby, standing on the bulletin board in front of the elevator door, and shouted to this side: "Come and see, there is a layout plan of the hospital here."

Gu Ning and the others all gathered over. Sure enough, there was a layout plan of the hospital posted on the bulletin wall, with detailed locations and directions.

Their main target pharmacy and operating room this time are on the ground floor.

"Huh?! It's strange, this elevator can still work? Jia Daochang suddenly said to the elevator, he inadvertently pressed the downward button of the elevator, but found that the button was lit up.

Everyone else looked over, and sure enough, the downward button lit up red.

The method said: "It should be the backup power of the hospital."

Jia Daochang said: "At that time, we will also build a few generators for use, and now there is no electricity everywhere is really inconvenient."

As they spoke, the screen above the button showed that the elevator had reached the fourth floor and was still falling.

Gu Ning suddenly made a silent gesture, and the others subconsciously looked at the elevator door, Gu Ning's face changed slightly after listening intently: "Be careful!"

The next second Gu Ning shouted this.

The elevator emits "Ding! There was a bang.

The elevator door opened silently in front of the nervous crowd, and it was too late to retreat, and everyone held their breath for a moment, while their abilities were mobilized, ready to burst out of it.

However, the open elevator door was empty except for blood stains on the ground and a corpse in the corner that had been bitten off half of its body, and there was nothing worth their care for.

The elevator door paused for a moment and then slowly closed again, looking like a false alarm. Everyone's tense nerves instantly relaxed because of Gu Ning's shout, and Zhang Xiaobai even glanced at Gu Ning with some complaint and said, "Gu Ning, do you know that people are scary and scared to death?!"

82

However, at the same time as Zhang Xiaobai's voice landed, Xiang Yi, who was standing on the very edge, looked at the top of the elevator door, and his face changed abruptly: "What is it?!"

Everyone jerked towards the elevator, but saw nothing, and then the elevator closed completely in front of their eyes.

Zhang Xiaobai was frightened enough by Xiang Yi's voice, patted his chest and said, "Xiang Yi, what kind of nerves do you kid have, there is nothing!"

Gu Ning asked Xiang Yi, "What did you see?"

"I don't know." Xiang Yi was still a little apprehensive, and his face turned pale: "I don't know what it is, it jumped out of the elevator and disappeared all of a sudden." He pointed to the ceiling on the other side of the walkway and said, "Run that way, very fast!"

Zhang Xiaobai said: "How is it possible, so many pairs of eyes haven't seen it, just you see it?" It can't be dazzling, right?

Gu Ning ignored Zhang Xiaobai's words, but walked to the elevator and looked at the top of the elevator door, where a thin layer of transparent water traces could be seen, stretching all the way in the direction of Xiang Yi's finger, which should be the trace left by the thing that Xiang Yi said came out of the elevator. She listened intently just now and heard something in the elevator, but only Xiang Yi saw so many people here, which showed how fast it was.

She turned her head to look at everyone and said in a deep voice, "Be careful, everyone. She looked up at the ceiling: "There may be mutant zombies."

Everyone will question what Xiang Yi said, but few people doubt what Gu Ning said.

Everyone was shocked, the faces of the people who had experienced the last time they dealt with mutant zombies all changed, Huang Mengyao was not present last time, but when he saw the changes in the faces of others, he also knew the horror of mutant zombies.

Jia Daochang recalled that the tentacle suction cup that was covered by the mutant zombie on his chest last time was still a little disgusting, rubbed the chest that was sucked last time, and said, "It won't be as disgusting as the tentacle sucker monster last time, right?" He looked around and said uneasily: "This place is very yin, let's not waste time, hurry up and take the things and leave."

The third brother also said: "Let's move faster, don't wait long. I also felt that something was wrong.

Everyone agreed, no longer delayed, and hurried towards the direction of the pharmacy.

Xiang Xu saw that the spiritual power he exuded did not find anything abnormal, and after he directly took back the spiritual power, he opened a large net to cover everyone in it.

The aisle is full of wreckage and severed limbs, and it is rare to see the complete corpse, and the traces of those gnawed are a little shocking, lying in the aisle, which has caused a great impact on people's eyes and psychology, even Gu Ning just looked straight ahead and didn't dare to take a closer look, Huang Mengyao's face was even pale, but she no longer screamed, and followed Cheng Ming's side closely. Be careful not to touch the corpses.

The size of the pharmacy is very large, and you can see the situation inside through the glass window, and it is believed that there has been a fierce struggle, and the shelves inside have been knocked crooked. The door was wide open, and there was a zombie corpse lying at the front door, and the back of the head was smashed by some blunt object.

The third brother dragged up the corpse of this zombie without saying a word and threw it into the aisle, and then stopped the people who were about to go in and said, "I went in with Gu Ning, Zhang Xiaobai, and Cheng Ming, you are all outside, if something happens, it will be easy to deal with it."

Gu Ning nodded: "What the third brother said is right. Then he stepped on the blood on the ground and walked in.

As soon as I entered the door, I saw two female corpses in white coats lying under the table by the window, both of them crawling towards the door. On the ground are all kinds of medicines that have fallen from the shelves.

The shelves are more than two meters high, and the people in the pharmacy have to set up a small ladder to get the medicine, and the line of sight is blocked and they can't see the situation inside.

Zhang Xiaobai excitedly urged: "A lot of medicine!" Gu Ning, quickly use your space to put away all these medicines.

Gu Ning nodded, then with a wave of his hand, he received all the shelves in the first row, and then walked to the second, third, and fourth rows, and in less than a minute, Gu Ning had already put away all the medicines in the pharmacy, including those that fell on the ground and the warehouses behind.

After ransacking the pharmacy, the four of them exited the pharmacy, and then the group continued inside, opening every door along the way, and then receiving everything they could use into the space. Gu Ning and the others broke into an operating room, and there was actually a messy corpse lying on the operating table that was gnawed, and the stomach was cut open, the situation was too terrible, Xiang Yi pulled Xiang Xu and walked out.

Gu Ning silently received all those instruments and everything.

Then they all retreated into the aisle.

The third brother glanced at the corridor next to him, and then asked, "Do you still go up?"

Gu Ning estimated the things in his space, and he had been feeling very uneasy in his heart since he stepped into this hospital, and said, "Forget it." Let's go back.

Everyone was relieved to hear Gu Ning say this, obviously everyone was left with a shadow because of the thing that Xiang Yi witnessed coming out of the elevator, and they only hoped to leave early.

Zhang Xiaobai walked at the end and followed everyone forward.

At this moment, a drop of liquid dripped from the ceiling and accurately dripped onto the top of Zhang Xiaobai's head, he stopped, touched it on the top of his head in wonder, felt the slippery mucus, and subconsciously raised his head-

A wet and cold thing choked Zhang Xiaobai's throat the moment he screamed, and the tip of the thin tip was directly □□ his throat, blocking his voice in his mouth! Zhang Xiaobai was frightened and stared at the people in front of him who were walking forward without realizing it, he wanted to make a sound but it was difficult to even open his mouth, and his stomach was twitching for a while and wanted to vomit, he was about to use his ability, but his tongue was suddenly stung by something, and his whole body instantly seemed to be electrocuted, his whole body was numb and soft, and he couldn't even move his fingers, but his consciousness was extremely clear, and he clearly felt that the cold and slippery snake-like thing tightly wrapped around his neck tightened, Then he was dragged back by the "tail" on his neck that he didn't know where the mutant zombie was sticking out

Turn back! Take a quick look back!! His eyes burst red and bloodshot, and he stared at the team that kept walking forward, shouting desperately in his heart! Hoping that someone would look back at this side at this time, but he could only watch Gu Ning and them get farther and farther away from him. The thing around his neck became tighter and tighter, as if he wanted to strangle him directly, and when half of his body was dragged to the stairs, Zhang Xiaobai was desperate!

However, at this very moment! Gu Ning, who had been walking in front, suddenly felt that something was wrong, Zhang Xiaobai had always talked the most, why did he not say a word after walking for so long? An ominous premonition suddenly rose in her heart, and she suddenly stopped and looked behind her, this is it! Gu Ning happened to see Zhang Xiaobai's feet disappear at the top of the stairs!

Gu Ning was suddenly shocked, and shouted in a lost voice: "It's not good!

Gu Ning's voice was simply shocking in the current oppressive atmosphere! Before the others could react, Gu Ning had already turned around and chased towards the stairs with the knife in his hand! At the same time, he shouted at the method in the team: "Method! Hurry up and save Zhang Xiaobai!

The ability of the method is the speed ability, and when he heard Gu Ning shouting at this time, he didn't have time to see if Zhang Xiaobai was gone, so he hurriedly mobilized the ability, and suddenly his body rushed out like an arrow off the string!

The others reacted very quickly, too! Suddenly, he found that there was no one in the team, and he was shocked when he heard Gu Ning's words, and suddenly they all turned around and ran back!

Although Gu Ning doesn't have a speed ability, he is also extremely fast because of the system! It's also three steps to go upstairs and make one step, and the two people chase after the method first!

The mutant zombie dragged a long "tail", the end of the tail was firmly wrapped around Zhang Xiaobai's neck, and his hands and feet were firmly sucked on the ceiling as if they had suckers, and it swam quickly on the ceiling like a gecko, and its whole body, including its face, was wrapped in a layer of transparent slime, and the places where it crawled left traces of these slime-

Gu Ning followed the method of tracking according to this trace, the speed of this mutated zombie was originally very fast, but there was a person dragging on the "tail", which still affected the speed, but he was reluctant to let go of this hard-won prey. It fled to the third floor and was caught up by the method of hot pursuit, and the method saw that Zhang Xiaobai's neck was tightly clamped, his face was flushed, and a pair of eyes were about to burst out, which looked very terrifying! The method was startled at first, then increased his speed again, clenched the knife in his hand and rushed over there, wanting to save Zhang Xiaobai from the mutant zombie first, and then talking, without even looking at how terrifying the mutant zombie looked!

MethodAs a speed ability, he rushed to Zhang Xiaobai's approach in the blink of an eye, without the slightest hesitation! Just raise the knife and slash! The mutant zombie didn't seem to expect the speed of the method to be so fast, and this time it didn't have time to dodge, and hit its "tail" with a knife! The mutant zombie let out a hissing scream! However, the method of the knife only cut a small cut on the "tail" of the mutant zombie! Didn't cut it at all!

That mutant zombie is in pain! The screaming doesn't stop! launched a madness, and then directly pinched the "tail" that held Zhang Xiaobai vigorously! Then he threw Zhang Xiaobai to the wall on the side with a vigorous flick! Zhang Xiaobai was entangled by the tail and hit the wall heavily and then fell to the ground, holding his neck and curling up on the ground, panting violently!

As soon as Zhang Xiaobai shook off the "tail", he waved it towards the method! That "tail" is extremely sensitive after getting rid of Zhang Xiaobai's revenge! And it's blazing fast! Straight towards the method! The method was in his heart, looking at the speed of the tail swinging, it was too late to avoid it, so he could only grit his teeth and raise his knife to meet it!

Although Zhang Xiaobai was in severe pain, he thought that he was stabbed by the thorn on the tail of the mutant zombie, and then he was paralyzed and couldn't even move his fingers.

That tail is like a look with eyes! And he was not afraid of the blade in the hand of the method at all, so he swept away the knife in the hand of the method and threw it aside, and then pulled it towards the method again! The tip of the method saw the abnormality at the tip of the tail, but he was afraid that there was something weird, and he suddenly felt like a great enemy, he had no knife in his hand, and he didn't dare to pick it up directly with his hands, so he could only retreat sharply! Fortunately, he was a speed ability, and in this case, he would never be able to avoid it if he changed to an ordinary person, but he took advantage of his speed ability to instantly retreat three or four meters! That tail went straight to the wall with a loud snap! It's heart-pounding!

Seeing that the mutant zombie missed the blow, it quickly swam along the ceiling and the walls on both sides, it was unburdened at this time, and its speed was amazing, and it quickly approached the method! Only then did the method see the face of the mutant zombie clearly, but the whole face was wrapped in a layer of slime, the left side of the face was ulcerated, but the right side of the face was intact, both eyes were closed, it looked weird and disgusting, and I didn't know what it used to capture the position of people, and it was so accurate! I didn't have time to think too much about it, knowing that Gu Ning and the others were desperately rushing to this side, all he had to do now was to drag out time.

So he used his speed to run as hell as he could between the halls and the hallways!

However, the speed of the mutant zombie who lost his shackles was no slower than him! What's even more terrifying is that the method can only run on the ground, but it can walk on the ceiling and the wall, and there is no way out in front of the method to escape to the end of the aisle, just when the method is ready to run back, the mutant zombie fell from the ceiling to the ground, directly blocking the way of the method to turn around!

As if sensing that the method had nowhere to escape, its movements became slow, dragging its long tail like a gecko lying on the ground, approaching the method, its tail turned upside down in an arc, like a scorpion holding the spikes on its tail, as long as the method moved slightly, the tail would not hesitate to stab towards the method!

Fa Jing looked at its face wrapped in slime, and felt that he was suffocating, he glanced back, the window behind him was open, if he fell from the third floor, he wouldn't die, right? While thinking of this, he also thought about Gu Ning, why did they come so slowly?!

The method is not to know, Gu Ning's situation at this time is even more dangerous than him!

Xiang Yi and Xiang Xu were surrounded by Gu Ning's third brother, Jia Daochang and others in the middle, he held the knife in his hand tightly, and even his voice trembled uncontrollably: "What the hell is this?" he looked at the ceiling in horror, at least four or five mutant zombies with long "tails" and wrapped in slime, extremely disgusting, from all around, leaning upside down on the ceiling, swimming their bodies and slowly approaching this side

83

Gu Ning's lips were pursed tightly, looking at the five disgusting mutant zombies on the ceiling, and clenching the knife in her hand, even if she changed her face in the face of these mutant zombies, not to mention others, Huang Mengyao's face was not very good since she entered this building, and it was as white as paper at this time. Xiang Xu was tightly protected by Xiang Yi, and his face was also pale.

The faces of the others were unusually ugly.

Gu Ning said: "Cheng Ming, you pay attention to protecting Xiang Xu Xiangyi.

Cheng Ming nodded solemnly.

Gu Ning was most worried about the above method and Zhang Xiaobai at this time: "Daoist Jia, we cover you, you go up to help the method." I'll leave it to us here.

Jia Daochang was stunned for a moment, then glanced at the stairs next to him and said with a solemn expression: "Okay."

Seeing those mutated zombies getting closer and closer, Gu Ning couldn't care about saving abilities at this time, and the abilities in the space surged into huge waves! Abilities are pouring out! Several vines broke through the wall, and were controlled by Gu Ning to divide into two lanes and go straight to the two closest mutant zombies!

Gu Ning's attack was a signal, almost the moment the vines broke through the wall, and the others also moved!

Following Gu Ning is Cheng Ming! Dozens of wind blades instantly conjured up and swept towards the mutated zombies closest to him!

Mobilize the ability at the same time as Cheng Ming, but the attack speed is not as fast as Cheng Ming, plus the third brother's ability is limited, and the maximum ability attack at one time is only twenty earth thorns, knowing the horror of mutant zombies, he is not stingy with his abilities, and he sent out twenty earth thorns at one time, stabbing towards the head of the mutant zombie in front of him!

The last one to make a move was Huang Mengyao, her face was still pale, seriously speaking, because she evolved with Gu Ning, and after absorbing the abilities attracted by Gu Ning, the number of abilities was much more than that of the third brother, and she also practiced the control ability under Cheng Ming's advice, but the actual combat experience can basically be said to be zero. So I didn't know how many fireballs I wanted when I made a shot, so I directly mobilized my biggest attack at one time! As soon as thirty or forty fist-sized fireballs appeared, the temperature of the surrounding air suddenly rose! And her face was also illuminated by the firelight, and her countenance was already very beautiful, and even her pale face seemed to have a holy taste at this time.

After the fireball appeared, the fear in her heart dropped slightly, and then with a wave of her hands, the fireball roared towards the mutated zombie in front of her!

Cheng Ming's wind blade is extremely fast! But it's not as fast as the vines supported by Gu Ning's huge ability! Just in the blink of an eye! The vine was like a giant python, quickly tying up the two mutant zombies! However, at the moment when the vines surrounded the mutant zombie, the mutant zombie also moved! Its body contracted suddenly, and then slid out of the vine like a loach - the vine was covered in the transparent slime of its body, and it looked disgusting. The other mutant zombie directly rolled its tail over and stabbed it at the vine that bound it with the spikes on its tail! The vines withered at a rate visible to the naked eye!

Gu Ning watched in shock as his vines suddenly withered, and then were broken away by the mutant zombie, looking at the tails of the two mutant zombies with a solemn face, and shouted at the others: "Be careful of its tail!"

The others subconsciously looked over here, and after seeing Gu Ning's withered vines, they suddenly felt a chill in their hearts.

As soon as the two mutant zombies escaped, they fell directly from the ceiling with a snap, and then hung their tails upside down like scorpions, aimed the tips of their tails at Gu Ning, and quickly swiped their limbs towards Gu Ning with the mucus on their bodies like lubricants!

Gu Ning saw that he couldn't stop pestering them, and his ability surged again, and dozens of vines broke through the wall again! Moreover, the shape of the vine changed this time, and its tip became extremely sharp - under Gu Ning's control, they all rushed towards the two mutated zombies!

At the same time, he shouted at Daochang Jia: "Daoist Jia!

Jia Daochang's heart suddenly froze, and when he saw that the other mutant zombies were all temporarily contained, he immediately rushed towards the stairs! As if sensing that the prey wanted to escape, one of the two mutated zombies in front of Gu Ning suddenly turned around and quickly swiped towards Jia Daochang!

"Give me back!" Gu Ning let out a shout, and two arm-thick vines suddenly broke out of the ground and went straight to the mutated zombie! Two vines wrapped around the tail of the mutant zombie like a spiral! Gu Ning waved his right hand vigorously! The vine rose suddenly! Directly threw that mutant zombie into the air! The mutant zombie screamed, and then was thrown against the door of the opposite ward with a snap! Then he smashed the door directly and fell into the ward!

Jia Daochang glanced at the back, and then hurriedly quickened his pace and rushed up to the third floor.

At this time, the method of being forced into the dead corner of the aisle by this mutant zombie on the third floor is struggling, desperately dodging the spikes on the tail of the mutant zombie with its speed ability! However, the space for movement is extremely limited, and the method is quickly locked by the mutant zombie! The tail stabs straight towards the method! There is no way to avoid it! He actually stretched out his hand directly and stared at the tail that stabbed at him, and at the moment when the tail stabbed him, his hand poked out like electricity! He grabbed the zombie's tail! At this time, the spikes on the tail were only less than ten centimeters away from the center of his eyebrows, and he could almost clearly see that some transparent liquid was oozing from the tip of the scary tip—

However, although he clung to the tail, the transparent slime on the tail was like a lubricant, and he gritted his teeth and clung to it, but he still couldn't stop the spike at the top from poking into his eyebrows little by little—

Jia Daochang rushed up all the way, and at a glance, he saw Zhang Xiaobai lying softly on the edge of the wall, and he was immediately shocked! Then I saw Zhang Xiaobai looking at him with surprise and joy, his eyes were desperately staring at him, seeing that Zhang Xiaobai was temporarily free of worries about his life, Daochang Jia first breathed a sigh of relief, and then instantly understood Zhang Xiaobai's meaning, and hurriedly rushed in the direction that Zhang Xiaobai pointed to! He quickly saw the back of the mutant zombie, and at the same time, he saw the way to grab the tail of the mutant zombie with a flushed face! Jia Daochang was taken aback at first when he saw this, and he also saw Jia Daochang at this time, and was surprised to see that he was still free, and shouted in a broken heart: "Help!!!

"It's coming! Here it comes! "Seeing that the situation is critical, Jia Daochang's ability surges out! Spread your hands out at the same time! In an instant, dozens of ice edges condensed between the two hands! Stabbed at the mutant zombie!

When the mutated zombie heard the movement, he was immediately furious! It hissed a few times, but instinct forced it to withdraw its tail from the method! Then defend the ice ridge behind. As soon as the tail slipped away from the method's hand, the method suddenly felt that his knees were weak, and he almost fell to his knees, but at this time, he knew that it was not the time to relax, and saw that the mutant zombie had fled to the ceiling in order to avoid the ice edge, and his body suddenly moved! Rushed towards the knife at the front of the aisle that had been siphoned off by the mutant zombie!

24

The battle situation on the second floor at this time was also dangerous, the transparent slime wrapped in those mutant zombies made them glide on the ground without any scruples, the speed was fast, and the walls and ceilings were all over their world, and they seemed to know their power, so they didn't touch them at all, they just kept swimming, and coldly waved their flexible tails like living creatures to attack, in this case, Gu Ning could only barely contain the two.

Cheng Ming's wind blade is extremely sharp, but the mucus on those mutated zombies is not only the lubricating effect they see, but also can cause a kind of defense to their bodies, a wind blade used to cut a small hole on the mutated zombie at most, not to mention that the speed of those mutated zombies is very fast, even if Cheng Ming's wind blade is fast, dozens of wind blades can only hit two or three, that mutant zombie has no substantial damage, but it makes Cheng Ming irritable. After all, even Cheng Ming, who has several times more abilities than ordinary abilities, can't consume them for a long time.

Compared with Cheng Ming, the third brother's situation is even more unoptimistic, he is inferior to Cheng Ming in terms of the number of abilities and attack speed, Cheng Ming can still attack mutant zombies, but the third brother is being attacked!

He propped up an earth shield in his right hand, kept raising it to block the tail attack of the mutant zombie, and could only spare time to send out one or two earth thorn attacks, most of the attacks were directly pulled away by the tail of the mutant zombie, and the earth shield he condensed could withstand three attacks of the mutant zombie at most, and after three attacks, he had to re-use the ability to reinforce, such an ability loss is more painful for the third brother, and there is a supplementary crystal nucleus in his left hand, and he will use it after the ability is consumed more than half.

However, the battle situation on Huang Mengyao's side was a little unexpected, the mutated zombies seemed to be a little afraid of fire, and those fireballs retreated far away before they approached, and they were very vigilant against Huang Mengyao, but they didn't dare to approach rashly, and let out uneasy screams from time to time, but they refused to leave easily. Huang Mengyao knew at this time that it was afraid of its own fire, and most of its fear was suddenly gone, and while attacking the zombie, it was also able to find time to help the third brother next to him block it, making the third brother next to him grateful and very red at the same time.

At the same time, Xiang Yi and Xiang Xu were cast by the four of them, and the protective circle was firmly protected behind them.

Xiang Xu pursed her lips, blaming herself for not being able to attack easily with her mental power, but at the same time she also closely observed the battle situation, once she found that someone was in danger, she would launch a mental attack at all costs-

Looking at the entire battle situation, although the five mutant zombies couldn't cause substantial damage to Gu Ning and them, they also dragged them here, and the zombies were almost exhausted, and Gu Ning's abilities were constantly being consumed, even if they replenished their abilities, there were times when they ran out, not to mention that for Gu Ning, the consumption of every ounce of ability was non-renewable, it was no different from bloodletting!

Gu Ning thought about this, and the fierce light in his eyes was great!

84

Gu Ning's murderous aura appeared in her heart, this battle made her realize that although the ability was powerful in long-range attacks, because it had not taken long to evolve the ability, the control power was not very proficient, and the accuracy was limited, not as dexterous as her own hands and feet. Gu Ning's heart was crossed, and he decided to risk his life, that is, he clenched the knife in his hand, and at the same time mobilized his ability, two small arm-thick vines suddenly arched up from the cement floor in front of her feet, and then quickly wrapped around her calf, supporting her whole! Gu Ning controlled the vines to leap up directly, and then rushed towards the remaining mutant zombie!

The mutated zombie saw Gu Ning rise into the air and raised its head, its eyes were closed, but Gu Ning could feel that it was looking at her, she didn't have much fear in her heart at this time, she just kept moving forward.

The mutant zombie sensitively sensed the danger, and after staring at Gu Ning, he turned around and fled! Gu Ning didn't give it this chance, and directly manipulated the vines to entangle it again! The moment the vine was entangled, Gu Ning didn't give the mutant zombie a chance to escape with the mucus on his body, and with a move in his heart, the tip of the vine suddenly became extremely sharp, and after lifting it, he stabbed it fiercely into the body of the mutant zombie!

Several vines pierced directly into the body of the mutant zombie, and the mutant zombie suffered pain, screamed sharply and struggled desperately! Although the vine was pierced into the zombie's flesh, it was not deeply pierced, and it could not help it struggle several times, but I was afraid that it would finally catch it and make it flee again. Its tail stabbed at the vines on its body, trying to repeat its old tricks—

Gu Ning's eyes were cold, and his right hand was raised! Several more vines broke through the ground! No matter how flexible the tail of the mutant zombie is, it still grows on it, and the vines wrap around the tail of the mutant zombie all the way to the tip of the tail, and then the sharp tip of the vine pierces into the ground, directly nailing the tail to the ground!

Gu Ning saw that the mutant zombie had been completely controlled, so he no longer hesitated, and aimed the knife at the head of the mutant zombie and rushed down from the ceiling!

The mutant zombie raised its head, although its eyes were closed, Gu Ning knew that it was looking at herself, her expression was as immobile as a mountain, her lips moved slightly, and she made a lip shape: "Go and die." Then he fell from the sky, knelt on one knee, and the long knife in his hand pierced deep through the head of the mutant zombie and plunged into the ground.

From its brain, blood as bright red as a human spilled out, and the mutant zombie's body, which was still struggling, twitched twice, and then stopped moving.

Gu Ning didn't pause at all, pulled the knife out of the ground, and then swung it vigorously to the left! The long knife in his hand immediately came out of his hand and flew towards the mutated zombie that crawled out of the ward!

The mutant zombie was not lightly smashed by the fall just now, and the mucus on its body dried up a lot, and before it came out of the ward, a knife swung towards it! Instinctively, it cocked its tail and whipped it towards the knife! Gu Ning's strength was extremely great, and the long knife thrown with all his strength and the sharpness of the blade were even more difficult to estimate its lethality. The mutant zombie relied on the defensive ability of his tail to draw directly towards the blade of the long knife, and the force on both sides touched, but it cut off the tail of the mutant zombie!

With an extremely terrible scream! The severed tail fell to the ground with a snap, still writhing, very disgusting.

The mutant zombie lost its most advantageous attack weapon, and it was also screaming in pain because of the pain, but it completely lost its previous "cunning" and launched a madness, regardless of the slashing limbs towards Gu Ning!

Gu Ning sneered in his heart, he was afraid that it would escape, but he was not afraid at all when he faced her, and controlled the vines under his feet to retreat sharply, and at the same time, several vines broke through the ground and rolled towards the mutated zombie! The mutant zombie launched a frenzy, but the speed was a little faster, and when he saw the vines rushing towards him, he changed direction with a turn! He actually bypassed Gu Ning and climbed up to the wall! It's blazing fast at this point! Even Gu Ning's vines were a little slower, and as soon as she beckoned, the long knife that fell on the ground was rolled up by the vines and sent to her hand, she stared at the mutant zombie tightly, and when she saw the direction it was heading, she suddenly felt an alarm! When he looked down suddenly, the mutated zombie rushed to the top of the third brother's head at once! And the third brother was desperately defending against another mutant zombie, and he didn't know that a mutant zombie was quietly climbing on top of his head! With his mouth wide open on the top of his head, he was about to pounce!

Gu Ning was shocked for a moment! shouted: "Third brother! Back off! "At the same time, the ability is surging! The third brother heard Gu Ning shouting, and at this time, the strong image that Gu Ning usually built up came in handy! The third brother retreated sharply without the slightest hesitation! The moment he retreated, several sharp vines at the top of the place where he was standing immediately rushed out, and like a few sharp green bamboos, they rushed straight up with extremely strong momentum! Meet the mutant zombies that swoop down in mid-air!

Poof—the sound of a sharp object piercing flesh and blood sounded! What followed was the terrible howl of mutant zombies!

Its entire abdomen and chest were pierced by vines, the tips of which poked directly into the ceiling, its blood flowing down the vines, and its body slowly falling. The remaining three mutant zombies all screamed, but in addition to anger, there was also a little more fear in this scream-

Gu Ning stepped forward with the knife, and without hesitation, she swung the knife and cut off the head of the mutant zombie, her tiger mouth was a little numb, but she tightened the knife in her hand even tighter.

Next, it will be much easier to deal with the remaining three mutant zombies.

After there were still two mutant zombies left, Gu Ning handed over the two to Cheng Ming and them, and then prepared to go to the third floor to find a method Jia Daochang and them, but they were just halfway through when they saw the method carrying Zhang Xiaobai on their backs, and Jia Daochang followed behind them, with a bloody mouth on his face.

"How is Zhang Xiaobai?" Cheng Ming and the others also surrounded after they dealt with the two mutant zombies.

At this time, Zhang Xiaobai had been fed a crystal nucleus, but he was weakly lying on the back of the method, and his face was a little blue.

Gu Ning saw that he looked very uncomfortable, and he was afraid that he would have an accident, so he stepped forward to help him heal. But Zhang Xiaobai moved to the side to dodge, and said in a dumb voice: "I'll take it slowly, don't waste it"

Gu Ning was stunned for a moment, and then grabbed Zhang Xiaobai's wrist strongly, I don't know why, Gu Ning could feel that the ability in his body had been completely depleted, and a healing ability tentatively led in, and it didn't take long for the gray and cyan on Zhang Xiaobai's face to fade a lot, but it was still a little pale.

Gu Ning withdrew his hand, and then said, "I'll go up for a while, you guys wait for me here."

Then he trotted up to the third floor.

In the hallway, the corpse of the mutant zombie was seen, with a whole row of ice ridges pierced on its body, its head pierced by an ice edge, the crystal nucleus had been dug up, and its tail had been left on the other side. Gu Ning walked to a ward, took a sheet, pulled it into several strips, and then walked to the tail, cut off the sharpest part of the top finger length with a knife, and wrapped it in a cloth a few times.

After going down, the third brother and the others had already dug out the crystal nuclei of the five mutant zombies below, Gu Ning stepped forward and cut off the tips of their tails, and then wrapped them in layers of cloth and put them into the space.

The others were a little strange about Gu Ning's behavior, and asked, "Gu Ning, these things are so poisonous, what are you collecting them for?"

"I don't know, but maybe it will come in handy in the future." Since he had already reached the second floor, Gu Ning also moved all the things that could be used on the second floor into the space by the way, and then looked around and said, "Let's go."

Everyone else was waiting for Gu Ning's words, and they were really frightened by those mutated zombies. Fortunately, Zhang Xiaobai was only injured and did not worry about his life, and the others only consumed a lot of abilities, and Gu Ning's price was the biggest in comparison.

A group of nine people went downstairs without looking back, ran all the way out of the hospital, and drove home directly without any further delay.

On the way, Gu Ning counted the loot this time, in addition to those useful medicines and various medical equipment, there were also six crystal nuclei of mutant zombies, plus the crystal nucleus of the mutated zombie last time, a total of seven mutant crystal nuclei. It can be said that he has gained a lot, and only Zhang Xiaobai was injured in such a dangerous situation, which is also lucky.

On the way, I actually ran into the people who asked to be their car when they came, and they were being chased by two evolutionary zombies, and when they saw the car driving over, they all ran over in ecstasy, shouting for help.

The third brother took a fancy to the crystal nuclei of the two primary evolution zombies, parked the car and killed the two zombies, and then naturally went to dig the crystal nucleus.

"Hey! Wait a minute! We brought this zombie here. Anyway, we should divide it in half, right? One of the men said angrily.

Without waiting for the third brother to speak, the young man who came out to deal with the third brother before leaving dragged him and said with a frown: "Huang Bin, what are you doing, they brought us here and saved our lives just now."

The man named Huang Bin said confidently: "Zhong Shujun, it wasn't free when we came over. And these two zombies are what we brought in to kill, isn't it too much for us to only need one?

"Forget it, Huang Bin." The only girl in the team also spoke.

"What the hell is going on with you?! Do you have a voice? Huang Bin glared at the girl and scolded viciously.

A flash of anger flashed across the girl's face, but she was silent.

The third brother ignored it, dug up the crystal nucleus, put it in his pocket, turned around and walked to the car.

Huang Bin hurriedly chased forward and scolded: "Fuck! You're deaf, aren't you?! I'll let you keep one!

The third brother didn't look back, but behind him there was a row of earth thorns breaking through the soil! Brush Brush Brush! happened to be in front of the foot of the man named Huang Bin, if he took another step forward just now, he was afraid that his foot would be pierced-

Huang Bin was so frightened by the sudden appearance of this row of earth thorns that he fell to the ground, his face turned pale, because the third brother agreed to let them get into the car with a piece of bread before, he originally thought that the third brother was an easy character to deal with

The young man named Zhong Shujun watched the military truck go away, and immediately frowned and said to Huang Bin: "Huang Bin, if you do this next time, I can only part ways with you."

Huang Bin's face was scornful, but he was not as arrogant as he was just now.

Zhong Shujun watched the military truck gradually disappear out of sight, and couldn't help but slowly clench the crystal nucleus in his pocket, as long as he ate this crystal nucleus, would he be as powerful as them

85

The first thing Gu Ning did when he returned to the gathering place was to hide in the bathroom and go to the space first. 、

Sure enough, the water was a little farther away from the waterline.

Gu Ning went out of the space and counted the loot of the past few days with everyone, there were a total of seven mutated crystal nuclei, five colored crystal nuclei, and more transparent crystal nuclei, almost forty or so, of which more than twenty were harvested in one day today, and this also proved that there were more and more evolutionary zombies.

They now have ten abilities in the team, and the third brother suggested that the supplementary crystal nuclei should be divided equally among ten people, and the colored crystal nuclei and the mutated crystal nuclei should be handed over to Gu Ning to manage, and no one has any objections to this.

It was still early, they had gone out at half past ten in the morning, and it was only two in the afternoon.

After eating, taking a nap, and smiling who couldn't sleep, Gu Ning took a deck of poker from the space and came out, and actually played cards and bombs together, betting on replenishing the crystal nucleus.

took a pair of mahjong out again and gave it to Gu's mother, Sister Hong, and they were playing.

The soldiers who did not go to the gate on duty all gathered around to watch the excitement, holding peanuts and melon seeds in their hands, and the house was very lively.

Gu's father was not interested in playing cards, so Gu Ning took out the books he collected from the supermarket for him to choose.

Gu Ning looked at the lively scene in the room, and actually thought that he was in the other side of the world in a trance.

She smiled, then walked out of the room, walked to the steps of the front yard and sat down against Father Gu, where several children were practicing holding guns.

This □□ weighs six or seven pounds, and the other children can't hold it for two minutes and have to put it down for a long time, this is still the reason why they want to behave in front of Gu Ning, Wu Sen's little fat man and the little girl He He are extremely serious, the three of them are also the oldest in this group of children, He He is even a girl, and the tenacity shown by Gu Dad also feels full of praise.

At this time, the weather had turned cold, but the three children were sweating like rain, and the little fat man in the middle was dripping down the trouser tube.

Sweat dripped into their eyes, making the three of them blink non-stop, but they refused to put the gun down, Gu Ning couldn't look at it, so he took a towel and wiped the sweat off their faces.

The little fat man was the first to put it down, He He was dozens of seconds longer than him, and he also put it down, but Wu Sen insisted on putting the gun down for more than two minutes longer than them, and his hands were trembling.

Gu Ning beckoned to the three of them and said, "You three come here."

"I've been practicing for a long time, and I'm starting to be able to take more than ten minutes!" Wu Sen said a little anxiously and a little frustrated after coming over. I was afraid that Gu Ning would think that he could only hold out for so long.

"It's already pretty good." Gu Ning looked at him with encouraging eyes, and the other two looked at her expectantly, as well as He He: "You are all very good."

Left and right were praised with a happy face, and when he laughed, he squeezed all the flesh on his face, and his eyes became smaller, and he scratched his head a little embarrassed and said, "They are much better than me." If they hadn't encouraged me, I wouldn't have been able to make it, hehe. After he said this, he cautiously asked tentatively, "When will we really learn to shoot?"

Gu Ning thought for a while and said, "When you can hold the gun for twenty minutes."

Left and right suddenly became a little deflated: "I can only serve for eight minutes at most now."

Wu Sen was happy: "Then I can learn to shoot tomorrow!"

Gu Ning smiled and nodded: "As long as you can hold the gun for twenty minutes, I will have someone teach you to shoot."

Wu Sen nodded first, then glanced at Gu Ning cautiously, and saw that Gu Ning was not as difficult to approach as usual, so he plucked up the courage and said, "I heard them say, sister, your marksmanship is the best." Can you teach us personally?

He He also looked at Gu Ning with a nervous face, for fear that she would refuse.

Gu Ning looked at the anticipation and nervousness on their faces, thought for a while, and said, "If I have time."

A few older children who were resting a little farther away were looking at this side, and when they heard Gu Ning say this, their eyes suddenly changed a little when they looked at Wu Sen and the three.

"Don't practice today, go in and let Daoist Jia get you some ice to reduce your swelling." She said, looking at their swollen arms.

"I'm not tired yet!" Wu Sen's eyes lit up and said, "I'll rest for a while and continue practicing."

Gu Ning said: "Combining work and rest, your training volume today is enough, if you are injured because of training, it will be more than worth the loss."

Although Wu Sen was still a little reluctant, he still nodded obediently and said, "Okay then."

Then let Gu's father take him into the house to find Jia Daochang.

Gu Ning glanced at the children who picked up their guns and continued to practice, and then walked towards the infirmary.

Before I reached the infirmary, I saw a lot of people around the door of the infirmary from a distance.

She saw Gao Yue standing at the door and being accused of something, so she didn't go down immediately, but stood on the stairs next to the infirmary to watch.

A middle-aged man pointed at Gao Yue and shouted, "Aren't you a doctor?!" His foot hurts, why don't you treat him!

Gao Yue still looked expressionless, looking a little indifferent: "I'm a doctor, but I don't have medicine, if you have medicine, of course I can treat him."

The man scolded, "Why were you able to treat those people before?!" O healer's parents! Why are you so mercenary! What good did they give you?! It's just a few loaves of bread! Don't you even want a conscience for this?!

Gao Yue didn't even have a trace of anger, just stood on the steps and looked at the middle-aged man condescendingly and said, "I helped them treat them because they provided medicine." The material is the reward they gave me, I am not married, and I am not pregnant before marriage, I don't know what is called the heart of my parents. I am a human being, not a god, and I have to eat to live. Even before the end of the world, if you go to the hospital, you have to pay for your treatment. If you have medicine, I will naturally help you treat your illness, if not, please don't stop me from ruining my business here. She was wearing a dirty and unseemly white coat, and her hands were in the pockets of her white coats, and she directly said that helping others to treat diseases was a business. Even Gu Ning was a little surprised.

The middle-aged man gritted his teeth but couldn't say a word of rebuttal, just a few swear words back and forth that couldn't reach his ears, and finally dragged his injured foot and limped away.

Those onlookers saw that there was no good show to watch, and they all dispersed a little stupidly.

Gao Yue glanced at Gu Ning standing on the stairs and asked, "Are you looking for me or are you here to watch the play?"

Gu Ning smiled: "Looking for you."

Gao Yue raised his eyebrows, and then said, "Come in." Then he turned and went into the house.

Gu Ning walked down the stairs, then went up the steps at the door of the infirmary and entered the infirmary.

"Now that water is a scarce resource, I won't pour it for you." Gao Yue said a word, and then sat down, her legs were very naturally folded, Gu Ning couldn't help but take a look, and found that she had a pair of slender legs like Zhuang Chen, she sat down and said to Gu Ning: "Sit down."

After Gu Ning sat down, she continued: "What's the matter? Go ahead.

Gu Ning didn't bother to go around the bend, and said directly: "I just came to ask you a question, if there is a team that can provide you with enough medicines and supplies that you never need to worry about, are you willing to join?"

Gao Yue stared at Gu Ning and said with some meaning: "It seems that you have gained a lot from going out this time." But you never need to worry about supplies, so the tone is inevitably too big.

Gu Ning smiled, undeniable.

Gao Yue was silent for a moment, and began to look at Gu Ning very seriously, and finally she said, "I only have two requirements.

Gu Ning made a gesture of please.

Gao Yue said: "First, if you can't meet the two points you just promised, then I can leave the team at any time.

"Second, I want to have a pure employment relationship between us."

Gu Ning was a little surprised by Gao Yue's second point, but after thinking about it, she understood why Gao Yue said that, she thought about it, and then said, "No problem."

Gao Yue frowned, a little surprised by Gu Ning's cheerfulness, but there was no doubt that Gu Ning's conditions were a great temptation for her, she stood up, looked around and said, "I don't have any luggage to pack, let's go now." Boss Gu"

Gu Ning smiled a little, and then stood up.

"By the way, I have something I want to ask you." Gao Yue said as he walked, "I want to know how you healed the wound?" "She had checked the wound of the method that day, and it would be difficult for it to heal itself without stitches, but today she saw with her own eyes that the method legs and feet are very dexterous and free.

Gu Ning showed a smile and said, "I don't think it's necessary for me to explain this to you if it's just an employment relationship."

Gao Yue raised her eyebrows in surprise, she didn't expect Gu Ning to return this sentence so quickly.

The others were not surprised at all that Gu Ning brought Gao Yue back, after all, it was not strange for others to rush to treat people like them.

Gao Yue was shocked to see a room full of people playing cards and knocking melon seeds and peanuts, but the gaffe was only a momentary thing, she turned to Gu Ning and said, "It's time for you to show me your strength, Boss Gu."

Gu Ning called Huang Mengyao: "Huang Mengyao, take her to take a look at our warehouse."

Huang Mengyao smiled slightly: "Doctor Gao, you come with me." Then he took Gao Yue to the second floor.

"Ning Ning, why does this Doctor Gao call you Boss Gu? Sounds weird? Gu's mother didn't miss the conversation while playing mahjong.

Gu Ning smiled and said, "If she likes it, let her be."

She didn't even tell them how Gao Yue stated to her, she felt that there was no need for this, even if it was an employment relationship, Gu Ning believed that Gao Yue would not meet a better boss than her.

Gao Yue's eyes were a little different when he came down from the second floor, a room on the second floor was full of medical equipment and various medicines that Gu Ning had specially stacked there, and a room next door was full of supplies.

The third brother raised his voice while looking at the mahjong in his hand and said, "Oops, hey! I said, let's all introduce ourselves! Let Dr. Gao recognize people! Ay! Don't move! I'm going to touch three of a kind!

Luo Long was the first to answer and said, "My name is Luo Long, a gold-based powerhouse!"

Zhong Xu said: "Tsk, Luo Long, you can show your abilities all day long, people ask you to introduce yourself, what kind of gold abilities do you introduce-Doctor Gao, we know each other, let me introduce again, my name is Zhong Xu, a person with water abilities!"

Luo Long scolded: "Hey! Zhong Xu, why are you so shameless?!

In the noisy room of people, Gao Yue recognized all the people in the room.

The third brother summed up and said, "In the future, our health will be handed over to Dr. Gao!"

Gao Yue actually smiled rarely.

Gu Ning smiled secretly in her heart, afraid that she was shocked by the strangers in this room.

"By the way, what about Daoist Jia and the method?" Gu Ning asked suddenly.

The third brother said, "Let's go out for a walk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 19K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
16.4K 179 12
"Survive by Low-key Stocking in Natural Disasters" Author: 1118 Link:https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/14_b/bjRuI.html   When she woke up, Xu Yan foun...
2.5K 66 18
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
468 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...