Secret BAU Love

By criminalmindsoe

Love is in the air at the BAU. No one wants to admit it. What they never expected would happen to their famil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

AUTHOR NOTE

1.8K 43 8
By criminalmindsoe

Guys Quick thing!!! My finals have started I have 2 more finals to go then I will be free and I will try and update a lot more. I've just been much more busier than expected I hope you guys understand. And the next chapter (chapter 5) will be only Blake and Rossi's P.O.V. then it will be only JJ and Reid for chapter 6 then Morgan and Garcia for chapter 7 I hope you guys are liking it so far. Also,for you weirdos lol just kidding😂 but for some that like the crazy and sexual things I'm going to try and get into more detail. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU SUPPORT, LIKES, COMMENTS AND VOTES I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.6K 57
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
383K 12.1K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...