The Villains Supremacy

By FlowerBlossom1616

WWE Women's Revolution happened in mid-2013. Stephanie McMahon dumped Divas Title in trash can while surround... More

Prologue(Surrounded By The Wolves)
1. Friendship Break Hurts
Preview: Blast From The Past
2. Seth-Becky First Meeting
Preview: Lunatic Fringe's Revenge On Diva Slayer
3. Heel RollYnch vs Heel Dean
Preview: Plotting The Downfall Of Miss Goody Two Shoes
4. Seth And Charlotte Rescue Becky From Ambrose Asylum
Preview: Becky And Charlotte Turn Enemies
5. Besties Turn Enemies
Preview: Shield's Dilemma To Make Becky Lose The Match
6. Authority's Plotting Against Becky Lynch
Preview: Becky As Charlotte's Slave
7. A Heartbreaking Betrayal
8. Surrounded By Wolves
9. Charlotte's Slave Becky Doll
11. Charlotte Supports Becky
Preview: Becky As Mermaid
Preview: Becky Saving Dean From AJ Lee's Kiss

10. Becky's Helplessness Continues

52 2 0
By FlowerBlossom1616

Becky accompanies Charlotte to the ring for her opening match on Raw against Layla. Charlotte humiliates Becky in front of the audience. The crowd is astonished to see Becky in different get up.

"Hello everyone, I would like to introduce my slave Becky Doll to all of you. I am very fortunate to own a beautiful, gorgeous, hot, sexy Raw Women's title-holder imported slave from Dublin, Ireland all for myself for one whole month," smiled Charlotte as she circled Becky and laughed aloud.

Becky is pissed off and stares at her angrily while Charlotte simply smiled. The crowd booed Charlotte. Charlotte signalled Becky to stand outside the ring as Layla made her entry. It took only a couple of minutes for Charlotte to defeat Layla. After defeating Layla via pinfall, Charlotte signalled Becky to come to the ring and raise her hand in victory. Becky comes to the ring and raised her hand but pressed it and twisted it a little.

"I told you to only raise my hand not hurt it," said Charlotte amusingly as she pulled out her hand.

She came before Becky and said, "You look always in anger. You may be always thinking that after this one month pass then you will get back at me."

Becky looks shocked.

"No need to be shocked, Becky Doll. I have been your friend for enough long to know this much about you on what you may be thinking," smiled Charlotte, "Why to wait for a month when I will help you to vent your anger right now? It's necessary to vent one's anger for better mental health and peace."

She grabbed her hand and took her near the announcers table before leaving her hand.

"Now slap," ordered Charlotte.

Becky was about to slap Charlotte but Charlotte stopped her midway.

"Not me but you will slap Jerry Lawler," ordered Charlotte smiling which shocked Becky, Jerry Lawler, Michael Cole, JBL and others.

"Now what this new nonsense, Charlotte? I will not slap Jerry Lawler," said Becky defiantly.

Just then everyone heard Shield's theme music.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta...SHIELD.

Shield emerged from the crowd and came near the ring. They grabbed chairs and came before both the women.

"I knew that like most of the times you will defy my order again so I am prepared for it," replied Charlotte with an evil smile, "Either you slap Jerry Lawler or Shield will deal with him in their way."

Becky was horrified as Charlotte and Shield smirked at her. She recalled Big Show being blackmailed to hit Dusty Rhodes the same day.

"Come on, Becky Doll. Slap him or you won't be able to see what will happen next," threatened Charlotte.

With a guilty look, Becky raised her hand and slapped Jerry.

"Not satisfied. Slap harder," ordered Charlotte.

Becky looked hesitant shocked by her new order.

Shield came closer. Roman pulled Jerry out of his chair and made made him stand on the floor.

Charlotte signalled Becky to slap harder which she did out of helplessness.

"That's better," smiled Charlotte satistied.

"This was too much, Charlotte," said Becky.

"Not at all," laughed Charlotte along with Shield while Becky looked horrified along with Jerry.

"You are reacting as if you never wanted to do this," whispered Dean to her.

This triggered Becky into recalling her complaining about Jerry to Dean, Roman, Seth, Charlotte saying that she wants to slap Jerry one day due to degrading commentary on women.

Flashback:

Becky was talking to Dean, Roman, Seth, Charlotte backstage in NXT. She was complaining to them about Jerry Lawler making derogatory commentary on a recent Raw episode.

"Guys, this old pervert needs to be taught a lesson," said Becky, "The way he comments on female wrestlers is horrible. Puppies. Puppies. Puppies. Disgusting! When I enter the main roster I am going to slap him one day."

"Even we don't like his nonsense," said Seth.

"Lunatic Little Sister, you will surely get to slap him one day," said Dean.

---

Becky who was till now looking concerned for Jerry suddenly looked at him with rage. Then to his and others' shocked she picked him up and powerbombed him over the announcers' table causing the table to break and Jerry knocked out and taken on a stretcher. She kept on staring at him taken away on stretcher pleased with her act. Charlotte and Shield who were initially shocked were also pleased with her act. Charlotte , Seth and Roman wondered only slapping Jerry was in the plan then what made Becky Powerbomb him to which Dean whispered that he reminded Becky of her wish which triggered her.

"Good job, Becky Doll," said Charlotte with a smile clapping her hands.

"Shup Up!" exclaimed Becky and left for backstage leaving her and Shield there.

"Where she is going alone? Stop her," said Roman.

"Let her go. Till where she will go? After what all we did tonight to her may be she needs sometime alone. But we won't leave her alone for long," said Charlotte.

Becky is walking backstage thinking about what all Charlotte and Shield did to her from the time she entered Raw venue tonight. She sits on a bench.

"I should not be guilty at what I did to Jerry. He deserved it. But what other things Charlotte is doing to me I am fed up of it. I have to deal with this for a month," thinks Becky looking tensed.

She then sees Fandango coming to her.

"Hey Becky, you are looking so sexy tonight. I am looking for a new dance partner. I would like you to be my new dance partner," said Fandango in a flirty tone.

"Sorry Fandango, I am not interested in it. I am here to wrestle not to dance," said Becky getting up.

Shield who are also now backstage sees this in a TV screen and get angry.

"He dared to bother our sister. Let's show him," said Roman.

"He will pay for approaching our sister to be his new dance partner. Let's show him his place," said Dean.

"He wants my Becky as his dance partner. I will make sure he is not able to dance for a week," said Seth.

Fandango is unhappy with Becky refusing his offer.

"Many Divas line up to be my partner and here you are refusing my offer," said Fandango.

"I am not a Diva but a Superstar," corrected Becky.

"Still you are just a hot chick for others to see," teased Fandango.

"How dare you?" asked Becky raising her voice, "Till yesterday, I was a manly woman whom nobody will take interest and tonight just because I dressed differently you called me a hot chick for others to see. You creepy pervert. GET LOST FROM HERE."

"You are overreacting for no reason," said Fandago.

"I am overreacting?" shouted Becky, "I am overreacting? It's you who came here and started bugging me."

Just then Shield appeared who stared at Fandango who started getting scared while Becky was surprised. Fandango tried to run but Shield circled him trapping him between them.

"Where are you running now?" asked Dean amusingly, "Don't you want Becky to be your new dance partner now?"

"No, I have to go now," replied Fandango.

"Not so soon, man. You need to learn on how to talk to a woman," said Roman firmly.

"You will never come near Becky again," warned Seth.

The trio started beating him while Becky looked on. They then gave him Triple Powerbomb over a nearby table breaking it. After that, they came near Becky.

"Now he won't bother you," said Roman.

She nodded her head and left from there.

"Will she ever be our friend again?" asked Dean.

"She will," replied Roman, "Right now, she is angry with us for plotting against her to make her lose the match."

Becky went to her dressing room where Charlotte was sitting on a chair.

Just then, they heard a knock. Becky opened the door to see Bayley, Paige, Nia Jax and Beth Phoenix. Charlotte too saw them and got up.

"Why you guys are here?" asked Becky.

"Becky, we want you to be the 5th member of Team Rebel against Team Authority for 5 vs 5 Elimination Match at Survivor Series. Just like men's match for Team Rebel vs Team Authority, there is a women's match like this. So you should join us. After all, you are also their victim now," said Bayley.

Becky was about to agree but Charlotte came there. She did not let her speak by keeping a hand between them shocking them.

"Becky Doll, I don't allow you to be part of Team Rebel and fight against Team Authority. You allcam go now and ask someone else to be the 5th member," said Charlotte.

"We are talking to Becky not you," said Paige.

"And I am forbidding by slave to be a part of your team. You all better leave from here if you don't want to get into problem," threatened Charlotte.

They were not leaving but Becky signalled them to leave not wanting them to get in trouble because of her.

"Good that you send them away otherwise you know what we are capable of, Darling," smiled Charlotte.

Becky simply stared at her pissed.

"Now, wear this dress," smiled Charlotte as she took out a dress along with a small short from her bag.

Becky took the dress and went to the washroom. She came out of the washroom wearing the dress. Compared to previous black dress, this dress was a loose fitting aqua blue colour halter neck dress which was longer that went till her mid-thighs. She was wearing the small short underneath the dress which is not visible but it would prevent her bottoms from showing if her dress flies due to wind or her dress moves from place due to other reason. This dress also did not showed her cleavage. Charlotte removed her half-ponytail and combed her straightened hair again before putting a matching blue elastic hairband on her hair and giving her matching blue flat sandals to wear. She removed her lipstick and puts on medium red shade which was not dark like earlier but left other makeup as it is.

"You are looking pretty, Becky Doll" smiled Charlotte.

Becky too liked how she dressed her up this time but kept quiet.

Shield run into Rhodes Brothers backstage.

"You guys are sick for keeping a woman hostage after making her loss in a match against her former friend," said Goldust.

"You all even forced her to attack Jerry Lawler using the same method you used into making Big Show attack our father," said Cody.

"You both should not be talking on this when years ago Goldust let his ex-wife become sex slave of her ex and get raped by him frequently years ago and how he did not fought with management regarding that sick stipulation. As for us, we never did something to Becky which would be wrong and won't let anyone do it," said Seth.

Goldust was shocked at Seth bringing the disturbing events of him, Marlena and Brian Pillman.

"You both are conveniently using Becky's issue to put us down when none of you helped her in the match even after knowing that entire Authority is plotting for her loss," said Dean.

"Becky was our friend even before we were Shield and made it to the main roster. She will be our friend again soon," said Roman.

Shield left from there leaving Rhodes Brothers still shocked.

Charlotte took Becky back to Authority office where all are stunned to see Becky's new get up.

"You are playing fancy dress with her tonight," joked Dean.

"Not exactly fancy dress but dress up games," smiled Charlotte.

Seth again could not take his eyes off her. He found her looking beautiful and pretty and not scary like earlier get up.

Becky had accompanied Charlotte to the ring for a face-off between Team Authority and Team Rebel. Team Rebel had made returning Gail Kim their 5th member. Gsil had a staring session with Kharma who was part of Team Authority due to their rivalry in rival wrestling company. Team Authority also had Sasha Banks and Alexa Banks but yet to have their 5th member.

"Team Rebel got their 5th member but we did not yet got their 5th member," said Kharma.

"Yes, we have to find our 5th member soon," said Charlotte.

She then looks at Becky and gives an evil smile shocking Becky who understood what's in her evil mind.

"We have our 5th member here itself who is none other than my Becky Doll. She will be 5th member of Team Authority," smiled Charlotte.

"Charlotte, I won't fight for Team Authority," said Becky.

"I am not asking you but telling you, Becky Doll," said Charlotte, "You are supposed to do whatever I say to you for a month."

"Yes Becky, you will be in our team now," smiled Alexa.

"You will have to listen to your owner now," mocked Sasha.

"Don't force her to join your team," said Bayley.

"I can do since I own her," said Charlotte.

Before Bayley could say something else Stephanie comes to the ring. She looks at all women including Becky.

"Since both teams got their all members I think it's time for you all to do the contract signing," said Stephanie with a smile.

All 5 members of Team Rebel signed the contract. Charlotte, Alexa, Sasha and Kharma also signed the contract.

"What are you waiting for, Becky Doll? You also sign the contract," smiled Charlotte, "This will be our first Survivor Series match after entering main roster with both of us in the same team."

"I won't," said Becky defiantly.

"Don't act stupid. Just sign the contract or face the consequences," said Charlotte in a serious tone shoving her near the table and handing her the pen.

Becky signs unwillingly looking sad as Charlotte, Sasha, Alexa, Kharma and Stephanie smirks while Team Rebel looks tensed.

"Good Girl," taunts Charlotte with a smile pulling her cheeks playfully.

Becky takes her hands away from her cheeks and stares at her displeased.

"You are committing a mistake by forcing me to join Team Authority, Charlotte. I will make sure your team losses," said Becky strongly.

"You will make sure that you don't do any stupidity, Sweetie. You will fight for Team Authority honestly and won't turn on them. If you dare to do this then your slave period to Charlotte will extend for another month," said Stephanie with a smirk.

Charlotte smirked too while Becky is shocked.

"This is not right," said Becky.

"Didn't I say during our contract signing for Hell In A Cell match that I will crush all your so-called righteousness? So I have just started, Darling," smiled Charlotte and laughed aloud as Becky stared at her helplessly.

Precap:

Eva Marie comes to complain against Becky in Authority office for injuring her arm badly last week due to Disarmher Bar to which Stephanie and Charlotte defended that Becky did not use even half the force she used on Charlotte yesterday but still she is okay so this means it's her who is not training properly. Eva then insults Becky that no matter how much she dresses up she won't look beautiful but an ugly man to which Charlotte told Becky to give proper response which Becky did by pushing her against the wall abd slapping her repeatedly before giving her Bexploder and threatening to injure her other arm too if she messes with her again. AJ wins the Battle Royal to face Raw Women's Champion Becky for the title. AJ insults Becky saying she being someone's slave put a shame on a reputed title which will remove after defeating her to which Becky responds that tonight she will show her the difference between a Divas Champion and a Women's Champion. On Charlotte's instruction, Becky attacks Tamina backstage to stop her from helping AJ in her match. Charlotte even advices her to use her slavery bracelet as a weapon like she used bracelet as weapons in NXT which she did by knocking Tamina's face with it even drawing blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
792K 47.7K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC