DESTINY

By SRU2005

In the city of Seoul , Taehyung divorced his husband and left him and joined the military. but destiny has... More

INTRODUCTION....
Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 7
chapter : 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter :10
Chapter :11
Chapter :12
Chapter : 13
Chapter :14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24

Chapter : 6

713 38 2
By SRU2005

Jan 03,2024
Seoul hospital.

Jin ..I am world wide handsome..jimin mocked the eldest.

Kookie . .. do you know what I prepared today ?? Jimin asked the quiet younger.

What hyung ??  Jungkook asked nervously.

my handsome face... jimin again acts like jin not caring about the intense gaze from the eldest .

For the fuck' s sake stop it jimin. Jin replied . Anger & disappointment is evident in his face

Jungkook gulped and sat near the elder.jimin too joined them .

Jungkook gestured to Jimin to apologize.

Hyung I am just kidding. Sorry if you feel like I am making fun of you . Jimin instantly apologized.

No it's not your mistake. That bastard.
If I see him again then I will take my revenge. Jin replied with a determinant voice.

He stood up and went to his cabin .

Jimin & jungkook were prayed for the other one whom his hyung had a fight with.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Flash back

Noona.. I came to Busan to meet you .

where are you.?? Jin asked his sister through a phone call.he is currently driving his car to Busan.

Oh Jinnah I came to my friend's birthday party .his sister replied.

I can't hear your voice.jin again shouted  because he can't hear her voice.

Jinnie I'm in Busan bar.come here. I gave my car for repair .his sister replied hurriedly.

Okay noona . I will reach in 30 minutes.jin told his sister while  taking  a left turn in order to reach the bar

Call me when you arrive ..her sister answered.

Umm .bye.jin too replied and ended the call.

Jin's p.o.v

While I entered into the bar, the alcohol smell hit my nostrils hardly.

People here are either drinking or making out in the corner of the room .

I quickly begin my search operation of my sister.
Soon I found her . I went near to her, but all her friends attention was diverted to me .

Some girls are shamelessly checking me with their mouths open.
I ignored her my sister who noticed others eyes, she quickly took me aside  a little far from their gang.

I told you to call me. Why did you came inside .?? Sister asked nervously

I thought to give you a surprise noona.
I replied .

Now God too can't save you. Just escape from here as soon as possible.she replied and started to push me away out of the bar.

But why noona ?? I  asked confused.

I'll tell you at home.she hurriedly said .

Then how will you com to house? I asked

You go and wait in the car. I will come in an hour.
With that she left me alone.

I decided to grab a drink. So I sit near the drink section. Then I ordered some random drink from the menu card.

The waiter soon served the drink. I took a sip. it was not good. But nonetheless I emptied the glass.paid my bill.

I started walking outside to grab some fresh air.

I am little tripsy thanks to the alcohol. When I started walking, there is a banner about book fair which will held in 2 days.

But after that I rememberd the anonymous writer.

I started singing about Mr.Mon . But I didn't notice there is a step  in front of me.

I slipped and I closed my eyes ready too feel the pain.but t didn't came .

Instead I felt two hands wrapped around my waist tightly.

I slowly opened my eyes . My heart stopped for a second. The person who is holding me is looking like a prince .

Are you okay sir.the person asked me . But instead of reply

Some words slipped out of my mouth unconsciously.

Are you single ??

The other was shocked and replied me in a annoying voice.

Excuse me ..sir I'm not interested in this love.forget it . Goodbye.
Tha person said and left.

I felt hurt . Because everyone falls for me and begged to become their lover .
But here he rejected me infront of my face.

So that's the reason he planned to take revenge.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next day tae, namjoon, hobi, yoongi came to Seoul.

On their way there is a huge circus was held.
Every where only teenagers were enjoying with their lovers.

So these people too entered into the market. They took photos.

Namjoon bought a mini bag to hobi .
Yoongi bought a t-shirt to namjoon.
Hobi bought a hat to tae.
Tae bought sunglasses for yoongi.

While there were walking , there is a huge collection of diaries are placed .

So tae went near to that shop. There are ordinary ones, photo print diaries ,customized diaries...

Tae thought for a while . Later he decided to buy a printphoto diary.

He opened his vault app. Shared the photos to owner.

The owner was confused because , generally people printed their family photo or his love .

But he didn't understand the picture.
But nonetheless he put a dairy under the printer...

Within a minute, the dairy printed . The shop keeper hand overed the diary.

Tae paid the money and scanned the whole book. He kissed the cover and secretly put in his coat.

Tae's diary.....

(Photos are not mine. But the edit is mine ..how is it ??)

After the whole trip , the 4 members decided to go to a hotel.

Meanwhile.....

" Hyung , I'm on my way. But why you got sudden interest in exhibitions.

Jungkook said to jimin on phone.

Come fast kookie. There are so many arts placed here. Jimin replied .

In a few minutes jungkook reached . He walked slowly observing all the arts.

While he was about to cross a certain shop , a sudden thing attracted him .

It's a diary shop.

Jungkook observed all types. At last he decided to buy a print diary because these are famous nowadays ...

After checking his phone for a while het send the pic to the Shop keeper

The shopkeeper again surprised to see the similar photo.

Fastly, he printed the pic and handover to jungkook is eagerly waiting for the result

Jungkook's diary....

Jungkook put the diary in his bag.

Here you are..jimin said as soon as he spotted jungkook.

Come fast kook ..we will have a lot of fun.jimin said.

Like wise they went to so many shops, buying different things.

While they were buying flower plants, then a lady with different kind of rings in her fingers.
Wearing dark red long dress, glittery make up.

She came near to them , and hold jungkook's hand suddenly.

Jungkook was startled tried to take his hand back.

But the lady smiled and told him to show his palm once.

Meanwhile the shopkeeper came and said"sir she is very powerful.she can read the future accurately. Try once if you are interested"

Before jungkook show his hand , jimin put his hand infront of her.

The lady saw the non-sense look in jimin's eyes.

The lady took jimin's hand and started closing her eyes.

Within a minute , she smiled at him.

See mr.park jimin, you have a good news. Your future boyfriend is here. You will meet your future partner very soon .
Usually you are very sassy. But now you have to change yourself in order to convince your boyfriend.but----

Jungkook & jimin both were shocked.jimin took his hand forcely.

Stop nonsense ,I already listened more. Jimin said , because he is not gonna believe what the woman said .

Later jimin and jungkook bothe left the exhibition and went to their houses.

They didn't talk anything regarding the past incident .

Like wise their day ended.

====================================

How is it guys

Sorry for the short one...in next chapter , YOONMIN will meet ..

Bye .love you all. Thank for the comments.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.8K 119 10
this story is about a marriage between brother in law's.jungkook marriage with his brother in law taehyung after his sister accident taekook yoonmin...
427K 23.8K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...