The Young Mistress

By shrishtivashistha

Burning inside for revenge on her father and brother Death she decides to become a mafia.......the story of a... More

CHAPTER I : BETRAYAL
CHAPTER II : HAPPINESS
CHAPTER III : THE NEW CHAPTER
CHAPTER IV : THE FACTORY
CHAPTER V : CONTUMACY
CHAPTER VI : REBOOT TO LIFE
CHAPTER VII : COMPASSION
CHAPTER VIII : INCEPTION
CHAPTER IX : CELEBRATION
CHAPTER X : THE BALL NIGHT
CHAPTER XI : YOU AND ME
CHAPTER XII : SECRETS
CHAPTER XIII : "NOW IS NOT THE TIME"
CHAPTER XIV : "ITS NOW OR NEVER!!"
CHAPTER XV : "WE ARE ON!!"
CHAPTER XVI : LOVE IN THE AIR..
CHAPTER XVII : MISTAKES
CHAPTER XVIII : JUSTICE
CHAPTER XIX : ALLEVATION
CHAPTER XX : THE GAME BEGINS!
CHAPTER XXII : FINAL BATTLE(pt.2)
CHAPTER XXIII : FINAL BATTLE(p.t 3)
CHAPTER XXIV : "I TRUST YOU!!!"
CHAPTER XXV : "THE REUNION"

FINAL BATTLE (pt.1)

0 0 0
By shrishtivashistha

****Anneth POV****

I kept my phone on the night stand and was about to slip under the duvet when I heard someone banging my door. "Who is it at this hour......I'm tired already!!!" I sighed before getting up and went to open the door and there was Ronnie crying......he hugged me as soon as I opened the door

"Ron.....what happened......why are you crying?" I said hugging him back.

"I-I need your help!!!!....plzz help me!!!." He said without breaking the hug.

"Of course.......I'll always help you...... you don't have to ask me for that......I'll help you all you want but you have to calm down first and tell me properly.......here come inside first." I took him inside and gave him water.

"Now tell me.....what happened?.....what's bothering you so much?" I said holding his shoulder.

"D-Dad is in danger.....I have to help him and I don't know what to do!!!!" He said and I frowned.

"Uncle Brown!!!.......but i just saw him an hour ago.....he was fine!!!! what happened suddenly?......." I asked worriedly.

"Johnny figured out our plan......he knows we have a boss too on whose instructions we are doing this!!!......so to know who it is and to punish us all he took dad......he is going to kill him Anneth if he don't tell him who the boss is." He said sniffing.

"Then let's go and tell him" I said in a stern voice while standing up.

"Are you sure?..... what if things went upside down and we loose everything" He said in a cracking voice.

"yes.....I will go and face him head on!!!!.......I'm not afraid of him......I have got nothing to loose he already took everything from me......but you have a family to protect....." I said slipping under my coat."

"No we can't.....we have to think of something else......there has to be a way......I can't let you do it!!!......what if that puts dad in more danger" He said.

"Ron.....this is the only way.......if its me he wants.....then be it.......If this can save your dad.....I would do it" I smiled before continuing.

"I promise I would bring your dad back!!!" I took my gun and we head out.

I called Brynne and Alex to take care of the rest.

****END OF ANNETH POV****

****GARRY BROWN POV****

I woke up and found myself in a dark room tied on a chair......I turned to the other side and found Mcgurn in the same state. "What is he doing here......why did they kidnap him?......the goods!!!......they want the goods so they bought him here!!!" I thought. Well two are better than one to tackle them.

"Mcgurn.....hey Mcgurn!!! wake up!!!" I tried to wake him up. He opened his eyes after a few calls and looked at me.

"Garry !!!.....so they really bought you here!!!" He said in a low voice.

"What do you mean?......and why are you here?.....they found the goods?" I asked him.

"Its all that bastards doing......he wants to hunt us all down in one go......he bought us here so that he can lure the kids and kill all of us at the same time.......goods?.......money?....they are all just excuses......he wants to take us all down because we dared to rise against him. We killed his son....took his power and money so he is going crazy!!" He said breathing anxiously. Fear was clearly visible in his eyes.

"We have to save the kids then......we can't let them die at his hands.....let's get out of here first........you have a plan?" I asked him.

"I'll kill myself if I have to but I won't let them hurt my Norman.....I promised my dying friend that I will take care of him.....I can't let him die........" He said with a serious face.

"We have to get out of here to do that......try to open my rope then I"ll free you and we'll tear down this bastard for ruining our lives." I said as we started to free ourselves.

"Well....Well what a view!!!.....Master Mcgurn and Master Brown all together in one frame.....After so many years!!!!" The bastard smirked at us.

"You bastard you dared to hurt our children.....I'll rip you into pieces." Saying he sprinted towards him but his man smashed him with a bat making him fall.

"This is what you get when you mess with me.....you killed my son.....took my everything from me.....while I showed mercy and let you live......I just asked one thing and that was to obey me......that also you couldn't do.........you bought this upon yourselves......using your kids to get back at me was a bad idea.....Now they will die because of you!!!!" He ratted.

His every word was giving me more reasons to kill him. I stood up and ran towards him but stopped as my head started rolling.... I looked at the bastard he was smirking at me. soon my vision started to get blurry.

"What happened Mr Brown!!!.....feeling dizzy?!.....you'll soon find it difficult to breathe also!!!......Too bad I didn't want to give you a painful death......because unlike you I don't want your kids to see you die so painfully so I Injected you with a light dose of cyanide.......so you can die a peaceful death.......you will last an hour at last" He laughed hysterically.

"Open the doors and activate the kegs so that their children can unite with them as soon as they reach here.....this will not hurt them too much........Until then I'll take care of that bastard nephew who pretended to be a negotiator and killed my son." He scoffed and ordered his men.

My body was already weak from all the beatings and now this poison is making it worse. we were too weak to retaliate.......I felt shame on myself lying on that floor as I watched his disappearing figure while fighting for my breath. "Why are you doing this to us!!!.....God help us save our children!!!!" I pleaded as a tear escaped my eye.

****END OF GARRY POV****

****RONNIE POV****

Knocking the men at the main entrance we reached the main building. I ordered Alex to check how many men are on guard but strangely there was no one around the main building. I took my step to march inside but a hand stopped me.

"Don't be stupid and think first" I looked at her in confusion. "there is not even a single bird guarding......while there were plenty at the main entrance......don't you think its a little strange?!" She said suspiciously.

"So you think its a trap?" I said skeptically while she nodded. "There is no way Johnny would leave them alone if he hasn't planned it through.......we have to find Uncle first......Brynne send your drone in." She ordered and he followed. The drone flew inside showing everything from inside.

"There .....There!!! I found him....He is the alley" I screamed when I found him. "But wait.....Who is that?........"I said and Brynne went closer "Why is Mr. Mcgurn there?.......that bastard took him too?!" I rolled my eyes. "We can investigate that later.....we need to get them out first!!!!" She said and marched in and I followed her along with the others.

We reached there but the scene in front of me tore my heart into pieces. My dad and Mr Mcgurn were lying on floor all wounded and weak. That bastard must have tortured him a lot because of me. We rushed towards them. I held my dad in my arms
"D-dad.....I'm here!!!.....your son is here!!!" He slowly opened his eyes.......his weak body was making it more difficult for me to hold my tears back......he looked at me and then pushed me back immediately.

"Why are you here!!!......Y-You shouldn't be here........G-Go back......Anneth take him back!!!" He said in a cracking voice while trying to sit. I tried to help him but he pushed me again.

"Dad why are you doing this......come with me I have come to take you......" I said as he sighed in frustration.

"W-WHY DON"T YOU LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY........For once!!!!........P-Please go......we don't have much have time.......the bastard set up powder kegs here......they'll blow up anytime so please leave......Anneth dear take him" He said jerking my hand which was holding him.

"Fine then let's move faster!!!" She said gesturing Alex to pick Mr. MCGurn up while I picked my dad up but he pushed me back. I looked at him furiously.

"Don't worry about us.....we'll only slow you down........Anneth go plzz we don't have much time!!!" He said to her Ignoring me.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME.......WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN.....I SAID I WON"T LEAVE YOU ALONE!!!!!" I shouted.

"My son......leave us and go.......there is no point in taking us.......we are dying already......that bastard injected us with cyanide......its just a matter of few minutes we'll die eventually....I have lived a wonderful life with a beautiful wife and an amazing son!!! ...don't worry I am not disappointed in you......I'm proud of you.....I'm happy to have a son like you...........I don't have any regrets.....I can finally unite with my Rosie now!!!....... Go son......live a life free of worries and burdens....we'll be watching over you." He said and closed his eyes.

"D-dad....No dad.....please don't leave me !!!...I need you......please." I panicked.

"Let's go Ron.....we don't have time!!!" She lifted me but I refused reluctant to leave my dad. She pulled me harshly and started to drag me out while I cried.

Just then Mcgurn stopped her.

"S-Save my son......Save my Norman.....He went after him......He will kill him......save him that's the only thing I ask for!!!!." He said breathing heavily while holding her hand.

"His father was like a brother to me....I promised him I'll protect him at all cost......if something happens to him how will I face his parents up there........please take care of him for me......I'm glad he has you in his life......with you by his side i have nothing to worry about.......I can leave peacefully." He said and entered the eternal rest.

She was about to say something just when her gaze turned towards the keg......We had 40 seconds left.........Despite my resistance she managed to pull me out........The keg exploded right on time and the building blew away. I fell on my knees and broke down to tears.....I lost my father......I had lost the one person I relied on the most......I was feeling angry.......finding myself completely helpless......I broke down.

Today I realized how hard It must have been for Anneth when she saw her brother die right infront of her eyes.Soon I felt two arms embracing me......She tried to comfort me.......but comfort wasn't what I needed at the moment......I pushed her and stoop up angrily.

"YOU TOLD ME YOU"LL BRING MY FATHER BACK!!!......THIS IS HOW YOU KEEP YOUR PROMISES!!!!......BRING HIM BACK!!!!!......BRING MY FATHER BACK!!!!!" I shouted angrily.

"I'm sorry bud I couldn't keep my promise.....I'm really sorry......I didn't anticipated he would go this far......please forgive me its all my fault" She said while hugging me.

"Kill him if you're sorry" She looked at me.
"Give him such a death that his descendants reminisce it!!!........Create so much fear in their minds that even after death, they tremble on hearing your name." I said with a stern face.

"I swear on my dead brother that I will give him such a death that the whole world will see and anyone would think ten times before ruining someone else's life." She said assuring me and I nodded.

"Collect the bodies Alex.....I'll give my father a proper goodbye after I deal with this motherfucker." I ordered with a heavy heart.

"I tried calling Norman but his phone was off.....I wonder how we'll find him.......Brynne find a way!!!" Jack interrupted. I turned back but there was no one behind me......she was gone.

"Where is Anneth?"All of them looked at me dumbfounded.

****END OF RONNIE POV****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 672 83
She's a well mannered , educated , well spoken and a millionaire Model. But she was cheated by her ex with some flirty witted girl. 10 years have p...
460K 11.5K 110
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...
162 13 9
In a treacherous mafia world, Valentina fights to protect her sister from a forced marriage to a ruthless figure, risking family ties and defying dan...
1.7K 162 21
"I don't think we will survive this!"I said,exasperated. "I don't believe it neither!"He said bitting his lower lips."But I have a plan that involves...