Tensura X Kuma Kuma Bear|TENS...

By NullAzatoth

So in this AU When Yuna was steeping in the bear gate a portal suddenly appeared which is connected to the vo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

508 16 1
By NullAzatoth

Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Yuna:
"Yosh, let's start with cleaning the insides and taking out the things that aren't necessary"

Rimuru:
"Alright ill handle making the interiors"

The kids from the orphanage helped clean the mansion while taking away the unnecessary things, meanwhile Yuna is dealing with the Ovens and shelf's using Earth Magic.

Rimuru also handled the windows and broken doors and cracks.

After that Rimuru used wind magic to cut the grass.

Then cleaned the whole Mansion by manipulating Water Magic.

Yuna:
"Let's take care of the Outerior"

Yuna then manipulated Earth magic to strengthen the structure then proceeds to grow plants and trees.

Rimuru:
"Well then let's make something that would make it known that yuna is the owner"

Yuna:
"Hmm? Like what?"

Rimuru:
"Like"

Rimuru walked to the front of the door then used Earth magic to make a statue.

The statue was a bear statue.

It was A humanoid with a bear head holding a flower and sword.

Kids:
"Waaah it's a bear onee san"

Yuna seeing this blushed in utter embarrassed ment.

Rimuru smirks seeing this.

Karen:
"It's cute"

Karen mumbled but Rimuru and yuna heard this, Yuna became redder hearing this.

Rimuru:
"people would have yuna in mind when looking at these statues"

Yuna:
"Idiot!"

'BONK'
'BONK'
'BONK'
'BONK'

Yuna hitted Rimuru while blushing in embarrassment.

Everyone:
(Cute)

Rimuru:
"Hehehe"

Rimuru patted her head.

Rimuru made both interior and exterior bear themed, the bears used were that of normal bear furniture and had the Cabin Vibe.

It had a second floor since Rimuru changed the inside using Earth magic then used wood as material.

There is also a section with a bar to serve alcohol.

This was ofcourse restricted area mainly for those above the age of 18.

It will be Managed by none other than.

Gentz, that's right he decided to leave the guild and work with Yuna.

He was talented when it came to bartending, it turned out he worked at a bar before he became an adventurer.

As such he decided to become the bartender.

That's not all there is to it, he also manages the barbeque whenever he has nothing to do.

The originally planned to be a bakery and dining.

Became a Fast food/ (slash) Barbeque house/ (slash) bread and cake pastry/ slash bar/(slash) Family dining.

Like what the actual fck.

Well the kids or underage aren't allowed to go to the bar and the bar only opens at night, but they do serve alcohol as beverage on occasions.

Besides that the whole damn thing looked like a luxurious tavern.

There were two uniforms worn.

These uniforms fitted the kids, since yuna is against any short and revealing clothes.

The kids were gonna serve so it made sense.

Things were going smoothly.

The only problem left was the security.

They didn't have security, the possibility of having fights was there so Yuna wanted to have some security.

Rimuru:
"How about we go and put up a request in the adventurers guild?"

Yuna:
"Well why not"

So they decided to go there, but they met up with some people Yuna didn't think she would meet.

Rimuru didn't know who they were.

Yuna:
"Ah Lurina, Gil, Idiot 1 and Goblin king"

Lanz:
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT!?"

gil:
"(Sigh) stop it lanz"

Lanz:
"Gr"

Lurina:
"Yuna san are looking for a Mission?"

Yuna:
"Etto, no me and Rimuru want to put up a request"

Lurina:
"Eh?, you're gonna put up a request?, what is it?"

Yuna:
"Well"

She explained the request to them.

Lurina:
"I see, then how about having us"

Lanz:
"Wha?"

Yuna:
"I don't mind"

Debora:
"Wait I'm against this"

And things happened like the canon.

And so lurina and Gil separated from the other and accepted the request.

Yuna was happy with this of course.

Rimuru:
"Hey you two let's have a talk"

They looked at Rimuru, yuna was curious what talk it would be.

Rimuru then used teleportation then teleported outside their mansion.

Lurina:
"Wh-what was that?!"

Rimuru:
"Just simple teleportation, come in"

Rimuru walked to the mansion.

Lurina:
"Wa-wait!, Yuna san what the hell was that?!"

Yuna:
"Calm down, well explain inside"

Lurina:
"Y-yuna chan!"

Gill:
"Calm down, we are here meaning this is an important talk, so let's go follow them first"

Lurina:
"(Sigh) fine"

Lurina and Gill followed them.

They were surprised by the mansion.

Gill noticed 3 girls who seemed to be training, he had seen them before.

It was Fina and Noire.

The one training them is grace.

He felt the terrifying power of grace slightly.

He then looked towards his hands, he wished to get stronger but his old party held him back.

He also noticed the strong presence of the Maids and butlers, he immediately knew that this talk is truly important.

They arrived at a room.

Inside were Velzard, Shuna Shizue.

Velzard:
"Welcome home dear"

Shuns:
"I'll prepare some tea and snacks"

Rimuru:
"Thanks, you two take a seat"

They did that.

Rimuru:
"Now then, Gill and Lurina was it, I want you two to work for me"

This shocked the two including Yuna.

Lurina:
"Eh?"

Rimuru:
"I know you're shocked, but I'm asking you to quit being an adventurer and work under me, to give me your Loyalty, im not just taking you as workers im taking you as my subordinates and retainers"

Hearing this shocked them further.

The girls already knew of his personality to take in those with talent.

Lurina:
"W-wait this is all a bit too sudden, but why us? There are more talented adventurers out there"

Rimuru looked at her seriously.

Rimuru:
"Do you really believe I'll just take some average adventurers?, it's as you said why you and not those who are stronger simply because you two have bigger and hidden potentials"

Hearing this surprised Lurina but Gill knew, he knew that he had potential to get stronger including Lurina.

Lurina:
"S-still to suddenly ask like this not to mention to become a subordinate and retainer of a Noble not just a contract"

Yuna:
"Lurina your wrong Rimuru is not a noble he is a king"

Lurina:
"Eh?"

Lurina was in utter shock, yes maybe a noble she could face but a king?!.

Velzard:
"An Emperor to be the exact someone above the Kings"

Lurina was even more shocked.

Gill on his part was a bit surprised but he knew from Rimurus demeanor he wasn't like those nobles

He was different.

Gill decided to ask.

Gill:
"Then Rimuru sama do i expect to be trained as well?"

Gill wanted to get stronger, if accepting such an offer will help him then he has no reason to decline such a favorable offer.

Rimuru:
"Yes, Lurina will be trained by my wife Shuna and you gill will be trained by me personally and someone else will train under me"

Hearing this made Gill tremble, he has seen him fight and the same man with godly power will train him, just how strong will he get and reach.

Gill:
I see then i accept Lord Rimuru, i offer you my absolute Loyalty"

Gill kneeled.

Lurina:
"Gill?

She was surprised that he agreed.

Gill:
"Lurina, i need to be honest with you the reason why i became an adventurer was to become stronger but... Those two had always held back"

This surprised her, he had never seen Gill like this before.

Gill:
"Lurina you may choose and decide for yourself you don't need to follow me, choose your Path"

Lurina hears this readied herself.

Lurina:
"Then Rimuru sama, i also accept to be your subordinate"

She also kneeled.

Rimuru:
"Good answer, you may raise yourselves and take your seats"

They did as they were told.

Rimuru:
"First and foremost I'll explain everything about me and what happened to Yuna but"

Rimuru's face was dead serious.

Rimuru:
"Vow that you will not tell this to anyone and your soul shall immediately be destroyed the moment you go against this vow, and I'm not joking your Souls will really be destroyed"

Hearing this shocked Lurina but Gill just nods.

Lurina also nod.

""WE VOW THAT EVERYTHING WE HEAR, SEE AND FEEL SHALL FOLLOW US TO OUR GRAVES"

Rimuru:
"Good now listen"

Rimuru explained everything from Yuna's death to her being engaged to him, then going back here until this very moment.

Lurina and Gill couldn't hide their shock, the images they saw were out of their understanding.

And a God is in front of them, but oddly enough they weren't afraid of them.

Lurina:
"Thats... A bit too much to take in"

Gill:
"Indeed i couldn't have thought of such possibilities"

Rimuru:
"Heh, cliff and the rest were the same"

Lurina:
"So cliff sama the king and a few others know this? My lord??"

Rimuru:
"That's right, and just call me Rimuru when we are in public only use honorifics if necessary"

Lurina:
"Understood Rimuru sama"

Gill:
"So we are now serving God"

Lurina:
"And yuna will also become one"

Yuna:
"Hehehe sorry for not telling you"

Lurina:
"It's understandable"

Rimuru:
"Now then let's talk about your salary job and training"

Gill:
"My Lord we don't need any salary, to serve a god is unheard of, that alone is sufficient"

Lurina:
"Indeed, had you been a normal being then we wouldn't mind but Master is a God so-"

Rimuru cut her off.

Rimuru:
"First off you wouldn't have anywhere to get money since you're quitting as an adventurer second all my Subordinates are well taken care of and given a proper salary, do i make myself clear?"

Lurina/Gill:
"Understood Rimuru sama"

Rimuru:
"Good, for now your salary will be 10 Gold coins per day it's not big nor is it close to that my subordinates normally get, since they get a monthly of Stellar gold coins, but you have different jobs and your salary will grow steadily"

They were shocked, 10 gold coins was big but hearing his subordinates normal salary was shocking.

They have been given the information about their currency in the cardinal world.

Rimuru:
"Your Jobs aren't hard, (1) you will serve as guards and security for the newly made eatery that my cute wife now owns, (2) I want you two to train some kid's for me, not those two outside but orphan kids, they asked me that they want to get strong afterall"

Lurina:
"So my Lord we will be security and instructors?"

Rimuru:
"Yes that's right"

Gill:
"I've thought of some kids before so I'm not new to this"

Rimuru:
"Alright then (3) you will be escorts if necessary, (4) you will help in service or even the kitchen and bar if you desire"

Gill:
"May i ask Rimuru sama"

Rimuru:
"Go ahead"

Gill:
"Can i work in the bar?, i actually have experience with bars not to mention this bar isn't like those in taverns right?"

Rimuru:
"Yes they hold cocktails and other beverages"

Gill:
"I see i want to learn that if possible"

Rimuru:
"Alright then, ill be calling one of my subordinates and train you and gentz, he is actually the one who will manage that so you two will work together"

Gill:
"Understood"

Lurina:
"C-can i also help in the kitchen?"

Rimuru:
"Sure, just manage your time and schedule alright?"

Lurina:
"Yes"

Rimuru:
"Now for your Last job is reporting any anomaly you hear from the people, gossips or your adventurer acquaintances, is that clear?"

Lurina/Gill:
"Hai"

Rimuru:
"Now then you will be paid separately meaning 10 gold coins each"
'smirk'

Lurina:
"Eh?"

Gill:
"I see"

Both were surprised, although Gill had a hunch.

Rimuru:
"I knew you still thinked as a party, but from now on you two will have separate salaries, so each of your work is extra money alright? Your main job is teaching and security together with information gathering, the escort and helping is a bonus work"

Rimuru gave them a piece of paper.

Security/guard:
Current: 10 gold coins daily.
Official: 3 platinum coins monthly.

Instructor:
Current: 10 gold coins per day.
Official: 5 platinum coins monthly.

Escort:
Current: 5 gold coins per escort.
Official: 1 platinum coin per escort.

Service food and beverage:
Current: 5 gold coins.
Official: 100 gold coins.

Information:
Current: 7 gold coins per info.
Official: 1 platinum coin per info.

Both were shocked.

Rimuru:
"Hmm? Is there something wrong with you two?, if you want i can give you a raise-"

He was cut off.

Lurina:
"CHOOTOO!, Isn't this a bit too high!? My Lord?!, i understand our current but that monthly salary is too big!"

Rimuru:
"Don't worry about it you can store money we have a bank system, and you can just tell my Butler here"

Diablo:
"Please tell me the amount you need and i will put the rest in your banks"

Lurina:
"That's not the point"

Gill:
"(Sigh) calm down Lurina"

Lurina:
"But gill"

Gill:
"Look, it's not like we will be carrying this much everyday since we have a bank as Lord Rimuru stated, plus this may serve helpful in the future"

Lurina:
"I-i see, i guess that's fine"

Rimuru:
"That's good then, heres another thing you both are free to eat at the eatery and i will also be providing you with a roof to live under, and you also have uniforms, it's all free"

This surprised the two, like their salary is promising and all heck it was too much they will be living the life of luxury, besides that they have free food, shelter and clothing add the free training they will get from a God himself.

It was overkill.

Lurina:
"My lord is this really fine?, we haven't done anything yet and we are receiving so much"

Rimuru:
"Heh hear me you two, those who give their utmost Loyalty to me receive what i see is necessary"

Velzard:
"Just as he says those who are loyal to him have nothing but the life of eutopia, you've seen his memories right?, Tempest is a country where there is no hardships and poor no one is hungry as long as they work there are no corruption because of there loyalty to Ri kun"

They felt that they don't deserve this much, that's why they will work equivalent to their payment, and swear absolute loyalty.

They felt Happy to serve such a kind and loving Master.

A powerful yet benevolent being.

Lurina/Gill:
"We offer you our utmost and undying loyalty Rimuru sama, once again please accept our loyalty"

Rimuru:
"Raise yourselves"

They looked at Rimuru and saw his soft smile, they immediately knew they would live the rest of their life with no regret.

Rimuru:
"I see, then please continue being a good friend of my wife"

Hearing this they understood, Rimuru is also thanking them for being a good friend to Yuna.

Those who give him something good receive the same.

And they have given his wife a good memory to remember, he has heard about Lurina from her and gill was also a good person so he knew he could take them in.

Rimuru:
"Your house will be made so you both will live in that eatery for now, it has many rooms since it was formerly a mansion, and your uniforms will be sent to you by tomorrow"

Both nods.

Rimuru:
"That place will open the next day so be ready, heres another thing"

Rimuru snapped his finger and an object that was unfamiliar to the two.

Rimuru:
"This will make you two officially a citizen of my country, now then this here let's one see your aptitude then this here is for you to drop a blood"

The two were interested in this.

Rimuru:
"So before that let me connect you to the voice of the World, that i explained earlier"

The two nods.

Rimuru placed his hand on their chest.

Suddenly his hand glowed.

VOTW:
{Individuals Lurina and Gill are now connected to the central world,}

Lurina:
"Thst voice"

Rimuru:
"That's the voice of the world, now you will be able to receive skills there, but ive already given you some"

Both were surprised.

VOTW:
{Both individuals have received the Bleesings of the Chaos Creator and Supreme Deity Rimuru Tempest, Receiving resistance, extra skills parallel processing, thought acceleration x100, Regeneration
Chant annulment, all of creation...
.....
..
Lurina has received
Unique skill: Mystic Arts
....
..
Gill has received
Unique skill: Battle Arts
....
..
Success}

Rimuru:
"Heh you understand Everything with all of creation right?"

Lurina:
"H-hai, this is amazing"

Gill:
"Yes i didn't think something like this was possible"

Rimuru:
"Well that is the bare minimum to be strong in my world, anyways you both have skills that others wouldn't be able to achieve, heck i had those because of my unique skill great sage and you two have as extra skills"

Yuna:
"Oh yeah you told me about that back then"

Rimuru:
"So you two better work hard okay?, i have high expectations from the both of you, now then Lurina you'll be first, follow my instructions"

Lurina did as he stated.

Her magic aptitude was all four basic elements then she had Ice, Nature and spacial.

Gill on the other hand had Earth attributed with fire as basic elements, he had Metal elements and lightning.

His battle arts as extra skill including all seeing eye, something hakuro once had as a unique.

Rimuru:
"Good here have this"

Rimuru gave them a card and everything was written in it.

The card was mythril but to Grace and Yunas surprise it had a Dragon symbol.

Rimuru:
"This card is mythril but the authority is that of Orichalcum, you two will serve as Yunas subordinates. than mine since I can't have any more direct subordinates, so you two have high authority as yunas subordinate"
'smirk'

Both were shocked, they also received information about the cards and the
Orichalcum card had high authority.

Rimuru:
"Anyways, use this card if asked by my subordinates and also identification when necessary ok?"

Both nod.

Rimuru:
"Your training will be scheduled, alright that is all, anyways diablo"

Diablo:
"Ha"

Rimuru:
"Have their measurements for their uniforms"

Diablo:
"Understood"

Shuna:
"Lurina let's go ill measure you personally"

Lurina:
"E-eh?, shuna sama?"

Shuna:
"Call me sensei from now on heheh"

Lurina:
"W-wait"

Yuna:
"I pray for you lurina"

Lurina:
"Wh-what do you mean by that?"

Yuna just avoided her gaze while she felt scared for some reason.

Rimuru was having his PTSD When he was still being used as a doll by shuna.

The others just sweat dropped, Gill was smart enough not to anger women and his Masters wife so he only prayed for her safety.

Lurina:
"H-help me-"

Welp there she goes.

Rimuru:
"So tell me Gil your desire for power and strength what's the reason behind it"

Rimuru asked seriously.

Gil was hesitant but he knew he needed someone to talk to.

The burden he held so long.

Gil:
".... My parents and sister and wife were killed when we were attacked, this scar is the symbol of my weakness at that time"

Gil gripped his hand.

Rimuru knew what it felt to lose someone, to be weak.

He gripped the scar directly in his soul, he felt the empty space which formerly held one of the most important in his heart.

The former having 3 souls are now 2 being him and ciel.

In the Tenma war, a new entity arises a Second Manas.

Gil:
"So i promised myself, i promised that i will get stronger and reach new hights, but nothing went as planned"

Rimuru:
"I see... Gil do you want me to revive them?"

This shocked him and surprised Yuna and grace.

Velzard and Shizue merely looked at their tea.

They knew.

Velzard:
(He hasn't gotten over that time huh)

Shizue:
(It was never his fault, but he still holds the scar deep in his soul)

Their is another reason why Rimuru and the rest got stronger, he didn't just did it for no reason.

No one knew what actually happened after peace came, there were more to it.

Rimuru lost someone once again.

And this time he couldn't bring her back.

This time he couldn't do anything but watch as those beings come and kill her right in front of him while they torture her.

Her soul was totally obliterated to nothingness.

Gil:
"(Sigh) it's True that i have begged the gods and also blamed the gods for their Death, but i came to accept it and know they are in a place where they are happy, I don't wish to take that away from them for my own selfishness"

Rimuru hearing this smiled

Rimuru:
"I see, but gil if that's what you're worried about then, i could just take their souls when they were dying, it wouldn't changed anything ill just take them before they die and heal them, so in a way they never died"

Gil hearing this was a bit surprised but he that was something simple for Rimuru.

Gil:
"May i ask why go to such lengths my Lord?"

Rimuru turned to Yuna and the rest.

Only Diablo, Velzard and Shizue knew so the rest were interested.

Rimuru:
"In my country and world, there is a hidden Truth only the most powerful have known, including my closest subordinates"

Grace was confused and listened.

Rimuru:
"the peace I've created was once again destroyed by beings that came from the void"

Hearing this shocked them.

Diablo only gritted his teeth.

He witnessed his Master despair and rampage.

Rimuru:
"Those bastards... They took her away from me"

The venom, hate, anger and fury was felt from his simple words.

Grace, yuna and diablo's children couldn't believe such anger, they could feel it from the corridor.

Rimuru:
"I was careless and... They killed her, they killed her right in front of Me"

Rimuru was angry but.. they saw his face that was griefing.

Rimuru:
"I rampaged and returned everything back to normal, but i couldn't bring her back both her past and future was destroyed, her soul was completely destroyed even my fate with her was erased and i immediately knew she was gone"

They couldn't believe what they heard.

Velzard and shizue knew they couldn't convince him since they have been trying to for the past years.

Rimuru:
"I couldn't cherish her more, i couldn't have the time I've wanted with her anymore, so Gil tell me do you wish to see them again?"

Gil was only looked at Rimuru and he knew this man went through more than anything he could ever face.

He knew Rimuru was just giving him the chance he could never have with his beloved.

Gil:
"I see, then my Lord i ask of you please save them"

Tears dropped from his face.

Rimuru didn't say anymore and stands up from his seat.

He stretched out his hand and a Magic circle appeared he then manipulated Time.

Slowly but surely 4 silhouettes appeared.

And Gil knew who they were.

Rimuru has healed them while leaving a body in the original time.

Gil immediately ran towards them then hugged them.

His tears running down.

Rimuru didn't say anything and left the room the others followed him.

But before he could leave.

Gil:
"Thank you"

Rimuru didn't say anything and left.

Rimuru:
(Enjoy the moments i could never have)

The others just smiled.
....
.......

???:
(D-damn you Rimuru Tempest, I'LL KILL YOU!!)

the worm-like entity angrily thought as it tried to take over the system of the world.

???:
(Kekeke I'll take everything you have ever loved and cherished just like that damn woman ahaHAHAHAHAL)

to be continued
.....
..........
.................

So guess which skill became a Manas

Anyways thank you for reading and visiting my story pls follow me for more wattpad stories

Socials:

Discord:
https://discord.com/invite/TSqmx2qBYq

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/@NullAzatoth

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092738791592&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Tiktok:
https://www.tiktok.com/@nullazatoth?_t=8bvU8GnNkva&_r=1

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/NAzatoth99270?t=rUuoTZhejPPFCvuGuZvAew&s=09

Instagram:
https://instagram.com/nullazatoth?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/u/NullAzatoth?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 173 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
36.1K 1K 33
Arthur, our resident Earthian suddenly gets reincarnated in Overlord's Earth 2138 1 year after the release of Yggdrassil the best VRMMORPG. Knowing t...
83.9K 2.2K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...
158 17 22
In this world, there are few portals to another world full of magical creatures. From time to time few wander to the other side causing misfortunes t...