The Fairly Loudparents (TFO x...

De Lance1889

Brought on by The Fairly Oddparents being put on Netflix. Lincoln's life has hit an all time low. He's grade... Mais

Episode 0 - Fairy Godparents!
Episode 1 - Knock First!
Episode 2 - Losta Lincolns
Episode 3: Fairy Parents
Episode 4: Where's Wanda's Wand?!
Episode 5: No Such Thing As Luck Pt. 1
Episode 6: No Such Thing As Luck Pt. 2
Episode 7: The Zappys
Episode 8: Power Madness!
Episode 9: Not Alone in the Dark
Episode Suggestion
Episode 10: Knighty Knight Sir Loud
Episode 11: Brawl in the Family
Episode 13: The Anti-Fairly Loudparents

Episode 12: Spell It Out

458 27 12
De Lance1889

Here's a new chapter. Thanks to ECHO-173 for help making this chapter.

Lucy and her pet bat, Fangs, come walking home at night, and enter the house with lightning flashing for their entrance.

Lucy: (content) I so enjoy our nightly strolls, Fangs.

Fangs squeaks in agreement.

Leni: (off-screen) Guys, this looks so good!

Lori: (also off-screen) We should literally be interior designers!

Lucy goes upstairs to see what they're talking about and finds her siblings painting the bathroom pink; Fangs flies away.

Lucy: Hey, guys. (her siblings gasp in surprise at her appearance) Why are you painting the bathroom my least favorite color?

Lynn: Uh, duh! We all voted on it at the sibling meeting, remember?

Flashback to the meeting; all the siblings except Lucy are gathered.

Lori: So, based on the leftover paint in the garage, are options are pink... (giggles) ...or black. All in favor of pink?

Lori's Siblings: (raise their hands) AYE!

Lori: (squeals) We all agree. Pink it is!

End flashback.

Lucy: Sigh. Well, I wasn't there. But of course, as usual, no one noticed.

Lola: Oh, come on! Exaggerate much?

While Leni is painting, she accidentally hits Lucy, stroking her with pink paint.

Leni: Whoops. Sorry, I didn't notice you. (Pokes Lucy's nose)

******

Lucy, Fangs, and the pets are performing a séance in the den.

Lucy: Oh, spirits, I summon thee-

Lori suddenly shrieks.

Lori: (on her phone) What?! No, she did NOT!

Lucy and the animals disregard it and resume their séance.

Lucy: Oh, spirits, I summon thee-

Lincoln comes screaming in with his laptop while wearing viking attire. His viking helmet was green while he had a pink belt buckle on.

Lincoln: (to his online friends) Okay, first we send in recon falcons to assess the enemy's firepower!

Lucy: Grr... (regains her composure) Oh, spirits-

Suddenly, Lynn enters practicing as crew coxswain with the twins rowing and Lily riding in a sailor outfit.

Lynn: (on a megaphone) Easy on starboard! And stroke! Stroke! Stroke!

Lucy: Ugh! (goes into the living room to talk to her siblings who are doing their things at once.) Guys, could you keep it down? I'm trying to contact- (gets hit by Lily's oar and is sent flying back into the den.) Oof!

Lucy fell to the ground while Lincoln set his laptop on the table, luckily a set of eyes noticed the passed out goth girl.

Wanda: Um, sport, your sister is on the ground.

Cosmo: She looks out cold from the oar to the face.

Lincoln: What are you-- (sees Lucy) OH! Lucy, um one second guys. Family emergency. (ducks down to Lucy and whispers) I wish she was okay.

After a quick poof, Lucy was back on her feet as she stood up with just a light head.

Lucy: What happened... Never mind, I need to be somewhere quite. (leaves the room)

******

The dinner table, the Loud were having dinner.

Lynn Sr.: Last slice of pie. (holds it up) Who wants it?

Lucy raises her hand, but Lola comes rolling down the table.

Lola: AY-YI-YI-YI-YI-YI-YI-YI-YI! (grabs the slice)

Lucy: Um... I raised my hand...

Lola: (talking with her mouth full) I can't believe no one else wanted this!

Lucy: Sigh... (leaves the table)

Cosmo and Wanda, both as a salt and pepper shakers, noticed Lucy leaving and looked at each other with worry.

******

The sofa area. Lisa is working on her chemicals and the others are coming in to watch TV.

Lynn: Excuse me.

Lucy: I call left armrest.

Lana pounces on Lucy and takes the armrest. Lucy brushes herself off, places her book of poems on the coffee table and turns the TV on to her favorite show.

Announcer: Next on Vampires of Melancholia...

Edwin: Griselda, I know you're only seeing that werewolf to make me jealous.

The others look bored at it and Lynn makes a buzzer sound on her megaphone. Lana snatches the remote out of Lucy's hand and changes the channel.

Announcer: Next on The Audition...

Lucy: Hey! I had the remote first!

Luna: Sorry, dude. We also voted on tonight's TV show at the sibling meeting.

Lucy: Grr. Will someone please hand me my poetry journal? I have some very strong feelings to express.

Lisa accidentally spills her chemical onto Lucy's journal and it disintegrates.

Lisa: Oops. Clumsy me.

Lucy runs off with a frustrated scream.

Lisa: Did anyone hear something?

Out of sheer anger, Lucy took one of Lisa's chemicals and mixed it with another, all without her noticing. After leaving the room, an explosion occurred in the living room.

Loud Sisters: LISA!!!

Lisa: Sorry!

Lincoln left the room to get a towel to help clean up the chemicals but when he opened the drawer for some, both Cosmo and Wanda were inside as hand towels.

Wanda: Sport, can we talk about your sister, I feel worried for her.

Lincoln: Who, Lisa, she does this all the time.

Wanda: No, Lucy, the quiet one.

Cosmo: You guys haven't been listening to her, she looked upset too.

Lincoln: She always looks like that, been that way too since she was born, besides, she does speak up often anyway. (pulls out towels) If she doesn't like it then she can speak up.

Lincoln leaves with Wanda and Cosmo poofing away to another part of the house, inside of Lincoln's room.

Wanda: I feel bad for that girl, I hope she'll be fine.

Cosmo: Yeah, I know, we can ask Lincoln to help her speak out! Maybe even stand up for her once and a while too.

As Cosmo was finishing his idea, Cliff the cat leaped out of Lincoln's bed and snitched Cosmo's wand and runs out of the room through an air vent.

Cosmo: AH! He snuck in again! And he has my wand... Again!

Wanda: This is the third time Cosmo, stop letting Cliff steal your wand!

*****

Lucy goes up into the attic with her bust of Edwin.

Lucy: (groans) Edwin, no matter what I do, my siblings walk all over me. At least when things get bad, I can go to my secret dark place. (notices something wrong with her dark place.) Which they've filled with their junk. Typical. Sigh. (pushes them away with a push broom; comes across a trunk and tries to move it but can't; notices a tag on it.) Oh, look. This trunk belonged to Great Grandma Harriet. She was a pretty cool lady. (holds up a photo of Harriet, who looks identical to Lucy but in period-accurate clothes.) See? (takes out a crystal ball and skulls and notices a secret compartment.) Ooh. What's this? (opens it and finds a book, picks it up and blows the dust off.) Ancient Book of Spells. Whoa. (looks at the book's array of spells.) Hmm. If I can't get through to my siblings, maybe a little magic will.

Suddenly, Cosmo's wand falls into Lucy's view.

Lucy: I suppose I will need a wand.

Lucy grabs the wand and leaves the attic. Then C&W poof into the attic, Wanda was holding Cliff.

Wanda: I still can't believe you let this cat take your wand.

Cosmo: Don't start, I have butterfingers!

Wanda: That's because you use so much hand lotion to have smooth hands.

Cosmo: Can we save the arguing for when we find my wand?

Wanda: Fine. Alright cat, where'd you put Cosmo's wand?

Cliff meows and points at a shelf near Great Grandma Harriet's trunk. Cosmo floated over to it, checking it over.

Cosmo: I don't like that cat's attitude. (checks the shelf) It's not here.

Cliff meows again.

Wanda: You say that again and I'll neuter you!!

Cliff meows yet again.

Cosmo: (turns into a German Shepard) What did you just say about my wife?!

Cliff then runs away with the two fairies poof away to find Cosmo's wand.

******

In the kitchen, Lori was on her phone.

Lori: (on her phone) It's like, Carol gets eyelash extensions and suddenly she's too good for us? (pause) I know! (pause) I KNOW!

Lucy is watching her from the den.

Lucy: So, you like disrupting my séances with your inane phone calls? (reads an incantation and waves the wand) Eye of newt and toe of frog, Cease this endless dialogue!

With Poof, Lori's phone suddenly hangs up, trying to turn it back on, her phone just shorts out.

Lori: Whitney? Whitney? Hello?! What?! No! This can't be happening!

She goes upstairs and Lucy smiles at the outcome. Meanwhile, C&W were searching while disguised as bugs, both not facing Lucy as she passed by with the wand in hand.

******

In the living room, Lana is watching TV on Lucy's spot.

Lucy: (from the staircase) So, you like putting your muddy butt on my favorite seat? (reads a spell) Lizard's leg and howlet's wing, Bring vengeance with an itchy sting!

Lana suddenly jumps off the armrest and starts scratching her butt vigorously, Lucy smiles proudly and leaves. Both C&W were now as pillows looking around, just missing Lucy walking up the stairs with the wand.

******

Lisa is in her room working on her experiments and humming a tune while Lucy watches her from the vent.

Lucy: So you can't help spilling your chemicals on my stuff? (reads) Gall of goat, slips of yew, Turn clumsy fingers into glue!

Lisa spills another one of her chemicals.

Lisa: Oopsie. (picks it up and gets her hand stuck to her flask.) Hmm. That's atypical.

She tries to get it off but keeps crashing into her chemicals while Lucy laughs at her misery. There's an explosion leaving Lisa in a gooey mess.

Lisa: Of course, now I have to tinkle.

Both C&W Poof'd in as viles and noticed the mess, they then started to noticed a pattern.

******

Lucy and the pets are ready to perform their séance again.

Lucy: Okay, guys, now that I've taken care of my disruptive siblings, let's try this again. (claps her hands which turns the lights off and joins hands with the pets.) Ohhhh, spirit of Goldie, our late family fish, who really flushed you?

But before she could find out the answer, Lucy heard Lori's voice.

Lori: (off-screen) Guys, I'm glad I can't use my phone... (Lucy sees Lori had invited her friends off and she's talking with them in the kitchen) ...because this conversation literally had to happen in person!

They all giggle and Lucy facepalms.

*****

Lucy steps out of the room to find Lana is scratching her butt with her bust of Edwin.

Lana: Oh man, Edwin's fangs really dig into the itch!

Lucy: (disdainfully grabs Edwin) GIVE HIM TO ME! GIVE THAT TO ME NOW!

Lucy tries to get Edwin back, but Lana pulls him away from her and Lucy goes flying right into Lisa's hair.

Lisa: Oh, great. And I just got the toilet seat off my butt.

******

Lucy is back in the attic. Some of her hair is missing thanks to the situation with Lisa and she is looking over the spell book again, but can't find anything.

Lucy: (to the photo of Harriet) I don't know what to do, Great-Grandma. Even when I use the spells, nothing changes around here. It's so frustrating.

Lucy tosses the book which bounces off a trampoline and hits her in the face, revealing another spell. Before she could fully read it, a red mist exited the shadows and covered the book's page for only a second.

Lucy: Gasp! This spell is too perfect! It has to work! (to the photo) Thanks for giving me a sign. (rubs her head) Though next time, a simple flickering light will do.

She begins humming some kind of chant for it as several candles are arranged in a circle around her. Lincoln pops up in the attic.

Lincoln: Hey, Luce!

Lucy quickly flips the circle for her powder below the floor and swaps it out with Lola's tea party set.

Lucy: Hey, what?

Lincoln: Come on. Time to visit Pop-Pop.

Luan: (pops up from under Lincoln who's now on her head.) We voted on where to sit in Vanzilla, and you got the soggy seat!

Lucy: You guys go without me. I'm in the middle of something important.

Lincoln and Luan leave and Lucy turns to the book.

Lucy: Hmm...we'll see who sits in the soggy seat from now on.

That night, she starts sprinkling the powder on all of her siblings' pillows.

Lucy: Round about the bedrooms go, on their pillows, spell dust throw. By sunrise, they will have no choice, but to listen to my voice. (in her pajamas; to the Harriet photo) Night-night, Great-Grandma Harriet. Yawn. (opens up her coffin only to find Lynn's sports equipment stored in it.) Ugh! Lynn! (dumps the equipment out) This spell cannot work fast enough-

Although Lucy finished her sentence, she didn't notice that her voice was suddenly cut short.

******

Lucy was awakened by a sudden jostling of her coffin, despite being rattled around, she made no noise. She noticed her alarm clock was vibrating and that it was about half an hour after it was meant to go off. The one shaking her coffin was Lynn, who was screaming and yelling, but making no noise.

Lucy goes to speak but finds that she also couldn't speak. She tried again but no sound exited her mouth. Lynn noticed her silence and looked frozen before turning to pure panic and runs out of the door and crashes into Leni.

Lucy exited the room to see her siblings were all running around, some were shouting like Lana and Lori but it was like they were mute, with Lola and Luan just hitting stuff pots and pans together with no sound, Lisa sets off an explosion with no sound being heard, and Luna was trying to rock out but nothing was coming out of her amp.

Lucy then mouthed something before covering her mouth for her choice of words, even though no one heard it she knew what she said. She then pulls out a pen and paper and writed on it.

Lucy: (written) What the heck in going on?!

Lucy shows her words to Lincoln, who quickly starts gathering the siblings together for a sibling meeting. They were writing on a dry erase board to communicate.

Lori: (written) Okay. Here's what we know, nothing we do or say is making noise.

Lisa then steps forward and pushes Lori away to start writing.

Lisa: (written) It is not just us but outside too, there is no sound. I am so confused and scared!

Lana and Lincoln then stepped forward.

Lana: (written) I can confirm this, I threw a rock into Mr. Grouse's window, he screamed so much but nothing came out.

Lori: (written) I'm telling dad after this is fixed.

Lincoln: (written) Okay, let's not panic.

Lisa: (written) Too late. Logic is dead, I have no voice and yet I must scream! (runs off screaming with no sound)

Lincoln: (written) Lynn, go grab her.

Lynn then picks up a net and baseball bat and follows Lisa. Not more than ten seconds she shows up with Lisa in the net knocked out.

Lucy: (written) This is all my fault...

Luna: (written) What makes you say that dude?

Lucy then pulled out the wand and spell book. Lincoln immediately recognized the wand, as did the pink and green buttons on his shirt.

Lori: (written) Lucy, this isn't your fault, this book is meant to be just some jokes or crazy crackpot thro--

Lola then pushes Lori out of the way.

Lola: (written) FIX THIS OR WE THROW YOU IN WOODCHIPPER! Luna is on my side!

They turned to Luna who was holding a chainsaw that was making no sound. Lucy quickly flips to a page about sound, she waves the wand and tries to speak, but instead the wand sparks and fires off a spell which turns Lola into a toad.

Lana: (written) Oh my Gosh, my sister's now a frog! Awesome!

Lincoln: (written) NOT AWESOME! Lucy, fix this now! (thinking) And where did she get that wand!?

Lucy tried to cast another spell, only for the wand to spark and fire off another spell. This time Luna's chainsaw was turned into a donkey that kicked her. Lucy tired again, this time summoning thunderclouds. Before she could turn it back, it struck Lynn with lightning. Once again, Lucy waved the wand only for Lana's hat turning into a frying pan, she was then struck by lightning by the still forming thundercloud. The wand began spitting sparks left and right, Lucy let go of the wand as it began shooting off spell after spell.

One spark from the wand left the house and flew into the sky, it moved at super speed before hitting a passing meteor which started to pull it towards earth. The wand then flew right back down to Earth and landing back into the

As the wand was cooling down, there was so much chaos around the whole town. Upon seeing the meteor the sisters all ran out of the house in a panic, forgetting about the wand. Lincoln grabbed the wand before running out of the room and to his own.

In his room, Lincoln was with his fairies, giving Cosmo his wand back, trying to get them to change it back but they point out a specific clause on Da Rules, "Wishes Must Be Spoken Or Acted Out By The Godchild, Written Wishes Cannot Be Granted", to which Lincoln facepalms.

Lincoln begins his charade. He tells them number 1, using his finger, then tells them to listen (using his ear). He points to his eye, showing the first charade. Cosmo thinks it was pie, but it wasn't pie. Wanda thinks it was a fly, but it wasn't, the fly stole Cosmo's pie, then ran off. Then Lincoln points carefully towards his eye. Wanda then poofs up the word 'EYE' above their head. Lincoln gives them a thumbs up. He turns around. The meteor is getting even closer.

Lincoln tells his second charade, He picks up a fishing rod, then catches a fish, telling them what rhymes with fish. Cosmo poofs up a giant beetle and steps on it, and he raises his foot to reveal the word "squish" written in the slimy, green residue of the bug. Lincoln shakes his arms no, so Cosmo tries a taco, but that wasn't the answer, either. Lincoln then points at Cosmo's wand. Wanda gets it, and poofs up the word 'WISH' above them. Lincoln proceeds to start his third charade, He brings out four fingers, which means 4. Cosmo poofs up the number '4'. So he poofed up the number below the words 'EYE WISH'. Lincoln gave them a thumbs up, then looked. The meteor is getting ridiculously close to the ground.

Last Charade. Lincoln points to his mouth. Cosmo and Wanda thought it was tongue, then he tried to make a sound charade, but a barf came out. The meteor was about to hit the ground. Lincoln was shocked, then gave Cosmo his taco. Cosmo finally gets it, after realizing that if anyone takes a bite of a taco it makes a crunchy sound, and then poofs up the word 'SOUND', completing the sentence. Now the sound is back on.

Lincoln: Oh thank G-- what's that sound?

Lincoln looked out of his window to see a meteorite heading towards his home, he panics for a second before turning to Cosmo and Wanda.

Lincoln: I WISH THE METEOR WAS GONE!!!

With a wave of their wands, Cosmo and Wanda poof'd away the meteorite. Lincoln fell to his butt as he took a deep sigh of relief.

Lincoln: Thanks goodness...

Cosmo: Wonder how your sisters are handling this?

Lincoln: Oh crud, that right! Cover your ears!

Lincoln and C&W cover their ears as several ear busting sounds could be heard, even through their hands. They then heard crashing sounds and a guitar solo from the other room.

Lana: Sound is back on! And Lola is still a frog!

Lincoln: I wish everything Lucy did with the wand was undone.

Wanda: Lucy had the wand?

Cosmo: Aw, I betted it was the cat after they robbed us.

Wanda: You, they robbed you.

Lincoln: Not even gonna ask.

C&W Then waved their wands and undid any damage that was caused by Lucy.

Lola: (off-screen) I'M BACK TO NORMAL!!!

Lana: (off-screen) Aww, can you go back to being a frog-- [*WHACK!!!*] OW!

Lola: (off-screen) RAAAAHHHHHH!!! YOU FED ME FLIES!!!

Once Lincoln had returned to the room with everyone, an explosion came from nowhere and Jorgen appeared. He placed shades on himself, Lincoln, and both Faires and pulled out a pen-like device and flashed it into the Loud sisters' faces before they all fell to the ground.

Lincoln: What the! Jorgen?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Jorgen: Calm down puny child, I just used this memory eraser on them, they knew about the wand and so we fixed this mess, since they didn't discover your fairies, I have also already used it on your other sisters, they have no recollection of losing sound. All is good for you, for now. Now who lost their wand? I won't be mad and I'll just have a stern talking to them.

Cosmo: Oh it was me-- (gets held by Jorgen's whole hand) GAH!

Jorgen: Followed by a very painful beating! I'll return with him later. (poofs away with Cosmo)

Lincoln: Will we see Cosmo again?

Wanda: Half an hour at best. Now Sport, what did you learn?

Lincoln: That I should listen to my sisters when they're being silent. I guess since Lucy never spoke up she didn't mind.

Wanda: Just because someone doesn't speak up doesn't mean everything is fine Lincoln. Even the most quiet of voices have the louds cries, you just need to listen for them. Now, let's get your sister to her room.

Lincoln and Cosmo carried Lucy to her bedroom and left her in her coffin. As soon as Lincoln left her room she stood up from her bed, moved her bangs and looked into a mirror.

Lucy: What was all that? Who was that big guy and why did they talk about memory erasing? Could it have to do with the wand?

*****

Lucy sat in her room reading a book, she felt like a weight was off her shoulders after what she's done. Without noticing, in the shadows something was watching her.

From the shadows a portal which no one would see was open with the other side leading to a dark and dangerous world. Inside the castle were several Anti-fairies, all looking like their counterparts only evil and opposite of each other, and the one closest to the portal was Anti-Cosmo and Anti-Wanda.

Anti-Cosmo: Did you see that my beloved wife! This girl caused all that chaos of taking away the earth's sound. Oh, I can just shed a tear on how beautiful that was!

Anti-Wanda: And did you see what that there Jorgen did! He used those fancy memory wipers and they didn't work!

Anti-Cosmo: Must have been her bangs.

Anti-Wanda: But didn't you mess with that book of her's?

Anti-Cosmo: Yes, but that was when we thought she was using fake magic and tricks, but she was using real magic too! A dark soul, Gothic, loves classic literature, and good with magic! My dear wife, I believe we have found our future Anti-Fairly Godchild! (starts playing a Pipe organ) Yes, this Lucy Loud shall be perfect for us!

THE END

That's all for this chapter. Bye!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

123 2 1
Join Lori, Leni, Luna, Lena, Luan, Lynn Jr., Lincoln, Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, and Lily loud As things get even louder in this live action holiday mo...
3.6K 50 16
I Know the Cover is very Terrifying, Fiery, and Fearing; But here is the ring to it though..👇 This Takes Place to the present and All 6 Seasons of t...
37.1K 374 17
The Loud House gets louder with a long-lost member. How will the Loud Family react to this sudden revelation? Join the misadventures of the Loud Fami...
5.3K 103 15
Who would of thought, that a single bolt a lightning, could change someone's life so much? Not Lincoln Loud that's for sure. Even though the teen...