✓The Gate of Rebirth in the L...

By ruwen05026

Author: Please call me the King of the Mountain [End + Extra Two parallel worlds. On the day of the apocalyps... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
End

45

83 1 0
By ruwen05026

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 45

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 45

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 Gu Ning didn't go out of his way to inform the white wolf, because the white wolf didn't drink the broth at night, which proved that he should have also discovered something wrong, since he was the leader of the underworld before, this vigilance should be there.

The night was getting deeper.

The rain outside the window was like a lullaby in the middle of the night.

After a long time, those people did not move.

Gu Ning glanced at the time, it was already eleven o'clock in the evening.

Jia Daochang couldn't bear it, so he fell asleep against the corner of the wall in a daze, and made a slight snoring sound.

Xiang Xu was about to wake him up, but Gu Ning grabbed her hand in the dark and shook his head.

Gu Ning leaned against the wall, her eyes closed, she heard the breathing of those lying on the ground, they were lying on the ground with their eyes closed, as if they had fallen into a deep sleep, it was quiet, it was too quiet.

A person who falls asleep is not a dead person, and even if he falls into a deep sleep, there will be some movements, and when he moves, there will naturally be a sound.

But no.

There was no sound of people turning their bodies, and there was no sound of clothes rubbing.

Only the sound of breathing, which was disturbed by intense excitement and excitement, came into Gu Ning's ears in a low and shallow but extremely clear way, and Gu Ning could almost imagine the tense muscles that were ready to burst out under the clothes that pretended to be asleep.

Of the people in this room, except for Jia Daochang, only Pei Jing, who had drunk broth during the day, really fell asleep.

Other than that, everyone was awake.

Everyone is waiting.

Wait for a signal.

Finally, there was an extremely subtle sound of the fabric rubbing.

Someone cautiously stood up from among the lying people.

Then, one by one, the people carefully stood up from the ground, silently and so cautiously, after they began to eat human flesh for the first time, they had carried out this training countless times in order not to wake up the "food" in their sleep, and after countless training and "actual combat", they were able to stand up like this without making a sound, and then slaughter those people in their sleep.

This was actually a very difficult decision, whether it was those guns or the murderous aura emanating from Gu Ning and the others, it proved that their gang was very difficult to mess with. If it weren't for the fact that no one had broken in for a month, if it weren't for the fact that winter was approaching, and their stock of jerky had bottomed out, they might not have taken such a big risk.

But now, they can only take risks.

Imagine cutting their flesh into chunks or strips, boiling it in the sun, and making it their reserve food, and the bones can be used to make a delicious soup, there are more than twenty of them, and they are not as thin as the ones they slaughtered before, so much meat is enough to help them survive the long winter that is coming.

Thinking of this, the worries in their hearts calmed down a little.

There was no smile on the dimpled girl's face at this time, she was holding a sharp knife in her hand, and she still had some regret in her heart, she liked the blond-haired woman very much, but it was a pity that the woman refused her "kindness" otherwise she didn't want to kill her.

If anyone can see the darkness, then this is actually a very terrifying picture, in the darkness so many people stand up silently, like evil ghosts crawling out of hell, they tear off the human mask on their faces, and unabashedly reveal a hideous and terrifying face like a demon.

Xiang Xu even felt at this moment that these people were more terrifying than the zombies outside.

In such a terrifying, silent atmosphere.

In the dark "Bang! "A bang!

The "demons" who were slowly moving in this direction all stopped, they were overwhelmed by a great sense of fear, and it took a while for a man at the front to feel a sharp pain in his chest, he looked down blankly, but he couldn't see anything, he reached out and touched his pain, felt the viscous, warm liquid, felt a hole—

He let out a painful, terrible scream of disbelief, and then fell to the ground.

Even those who were really asleep were awakened by the terrible screams of the gunshots.

A light suddenly lit up in the darkness, and the light shone on the faces of the men, and before they could even put away the excited, hungry expressions on their faces, those horrible and terrifying faces like demons were exposed to the beams of light—

Except for Gu Ning and Xiang Xu, everyone gasped.

Huang Mengyao couldn't help but exclaim.

No one blamed her.

It's really too terrifying and terrifying, some people don't scream just because they are so frightened that they even forget to scream.

Gu Ning was not stunned, she held a knife in her hand, and her eyes pierced the darkness to look at the white wolf holding the gun over there.

The white wolf glanced at her as well, and it was clear that he could see her in the darkness as well.

The silent stalemate on both sides lasted only about ten seconds.

Then there was chaos.

Gu Ning quickly summoned his people to his side, formed a circle, and surrounded Xiang Xu in the middle, asking them to attack according to Xiang Xu's command. But she rushed directly into the crowd, the darkness couldn't cover her eyes, she ducked to avoid two knives that swung indiscriminately, the knife in her hand turned flexibly, and then cut two bright blades in the dark, directly stabbing into the chests of the two people around her. The moment she pulled out the knife, she jumped up by the shoulder of a person and kicked the man who was rushing towards her, and then the knife in her left hand shot out, directly into the man's throat! With a flash of the blade in his right hand, he slit a woman's throat.

The crowd was crowded, but Gu Ning was like a nimble fish, swimming quickly in the crowd, the blade flashed, and someone kept screaming and then fell in the dark.

And Gu Ning is not fighting alone at this time.

Even in the dark, Yin Sang didn't have Gu Ning's night vision skills, but she also showed her strong strength. At this time, there was a clear distinction between Yin Sang, who had fighting skills, and Gu Ning, who could only kill people according to instinct, although Gu Ning killed a lot of people, she also felt struggling. Yin Sang, on the other hand, was even more at ease, she carried a big knife lightly, and every time she struck, she accurately hit the opponent's most vulnerable place, without wasting a trace of extra strength.

Gu Ning is now like killing a group of blind people with his night vision ability.

And Yin Sang is now a blind man himself, but he has killed no fewer people than Gu Ning's.

Judgment from above.

Gu Ning watched Yin Sang instinctively bend down to dodge an attack, and then once again accurately swung the knife to cut someone's throat, his lips pursed even tighter.

Yan Yu, who had been hiding behind Pei Jing and couldn't see anything, sent out two fireballs with a pale face, and when everyone didn't react and didn't have time to stop it, he threw the fireballs into the crowd over there, and the people who had been staying here obviously didn't know what the ability was, so they were stunned by the fireballs that appeared out of thin air, but fear made them instinctively choose to escape, and the two fireballs didn't hit people, but smashed on the ground and directly ignited all the things that could be burned on the ground!

The fire spread all at once, and the dark room was illuminated by flames! Everyone's astonishment was only for a moment, and then they were stunned by the fire that spread in an instant.

"Let's go!" Gu Ning was the first to react, withdrew from the crowd over there, and stayed away from the firelight, and then shouted at Cheng Ming, Jia Daochang and others, and casually cut down the two people who were in front of him and were still watching the fire in a daze, and rushed towards the gate first!

And then everyone reacted, and they all rushed towards the door!

The whole room was almost covered with combustibles such as clothes or newspapers, the fire spread very fast, it burned half of the room at once, and quickly spread to the door, someone ran a few steps slower, and was licked by the tongue of fire and instantly became a fire man, they subconsciously screamed and rushed to the crowd that was squeezing towards the door, more and more people were ignited, they fell to the ground and wanted to extinguish the fire on their bodies, but the ground was full of fire, how to extinguish? The people covered in fire rushed around the room, the screams became louder and louder, the fire burned more and more fiercely, and in just a few minutes, this room became a purgatory on earth!

Those terrible screams of untold pain resounded in the silent night sky of the city.

Zhang Xiaobai was squeezed by the crowd and squeezed over, but he was directly squeezed to the outermost part of the crowd, and suddenly there was an extra hand on his ankle, he looked down and saw a woman whose lower body was burning was holding his ankle and shouting at him in pain: "Help me!" Help me!

Zhang Xiaobai couldn't bear it for a while, but he didn't know what to do.

At this moment, a foot fell from the sky and stepped on that hand vigorously, and directly crushed it hard, Zhang Xiaobai looked up in shock, and saw a good-looking and cold face, it was the young woman who often followed the white wolf, Yin Sang didn't even look at Zhang Xiaobai, he stepped on that hand and walked over, and then drew a knife and stabbed directly at the back of the man who was squeezing forward in front, so he killed a bloody path with a knife!

Zhang Xiaobai was horrified in his heart, and no longer looked at the woman who was rolling and screaming on the ground, and hurriedly followed Yin Sang and squeezed outside.

Jia Daochang rushed out of the door and dragged a long fire tail behind him, rolling on the ground while shouting, it turned out that the back of the robe was burning, and Cheng Ming hurriedly helped to fight. In the end, Jia Daochang looked at the robe that had become a shirt on his body and wanted to cry without tears.

In the light of the fire that peeked through the crack in the door, everyone's faces were full of palpitations.

"My son burned to death inside! You will give back my son's life. A woman in her fifties screamed and lunged at them with a knife in her hand.

Gu Ning directly pushed Jia Daochang aside, and then flashed the chopped knife and stabbed directly into the woman's chest.

The woman stared at Gu Ning in disbelief, her eyes were full of malice, she clutched her chest and fell to the ground, and the blood in her chest flowed down the stairs.

The fire in the room was so great that it soon burned the door, and flames burst out of the cracks.

Gu Ning glanced at the crowd and saw that the familiar faces were all there, and suddenly felt certain in his heart, and then took the lead in stepping on the pool of blood on the ground and running down.

Cheng Ming, Jia Daochang and others all reacted, and hurriedly followed Gu Ning down.

Then everyone ran down.

I just ran to the next floor, only to hear a loud bang from above! The closed door was directly rushed open by the air wave, slamming against the wall, and then a huge heat wave pounced down - some of the slow runners behind were all hit head-on by this air wave, flying directly into the air, and then fell to the ground fiercely, a flood of mourning.

Gu Ning's footsteps didn't stop until he reached the fourth floor.

Soon, everyone ran down.

But Gu Ning soon found out that in addition to them, there were also those people like the white wolf Pei Jing, and the dimple girls all took advantage of the chaos and didn't know where to go.

Zhang Xiaobai turned on the flashlight, quickly swept through the crowd, and exclaimed, "Those people are gone?

The others realized that none of them knew where they had gone.

After all, they have lived here for too long, enough to find out the geography of this building.

"Gu Ning, what do those people want to do? We didn't offend them. Jia Daochang asked.

"They eat people." Gu Ning paused, and suddenly said with some malice: "Tonight's broth is also made of human flesh."

There was silence in the room for a moment, and then someone started retching.

Jia Daochang trembled his throat and said, "Eat, eat people?

Gu Ning's voice sounded in the darkness: "The thing covered by a tarpaulin in that corner of theirs is a corpse. A skeleton, to be exact, with all the flesh scraped clean. If my guess is correct, when they kill someone, they cut off the flesh from it, cook it and dry it."

"Then the jerky I took a bite of—vomit—" Jia Dao felt sick to his stomach before he could finish his long sentence, and he hunched over and began to retch.

As soon as the few people who had finally calmed down heard Jia Daochang's retching voice, they began to retching again.

Yan Yu retched so hard that even tears came out, and when she heard Gu Ning's words, she suddenly became angry, and shouted angrily with red eyes: "You already knew!" Why not tell us! Why are you so vicious?!

Gu Ning looked at her coldly: "I just believe that there is no free dinner in the world, and even if there is, it is poisonous." Don't blame others for being stupid. Gu Ning was still angry with the fire that Yan Yu put out, and he dared to come forward at this time, Gu Ning didn't give her face at all, and directly slapped her in the face.

"You!" Yan Yu was furious and actually began to condense the fireball again.

Then she saw several black holes pointed at her in the firelight.

"Is it great?" Gu Ning looked at her with a sneer: "I still have to try to see if your fireball is fast or my bullet is fast?"

"I'll kill you! I'm going to kill you! Under the firelight, Yan Yu glared at Gu Ning viciously and said with resentment, looking at her resentful eyes, Gu Ning had no doubt that if she had no defense now, she would really kill herself.

Gu Ning's eyes narrowed slightly, a murderous aura flashed in his eyes, and he clenched the knife in his hand.

"Yan Yu!" At this moment, Pei Jing, who had not spoken, scolded, and then pulled Yan Yu behind him intentionally or unintentionally, and said to Gu Ning: "I'm sorry, I apologize to you for her."

"If an apology is useful, what else do you need a knife for?" An abrupt voice sounded, and the white wolf leaned against the wall and said with a smile for fear of the world.

Previous Chapter | Table of Contents | Bookmark | Next chapter

Hot Recommendation: Stock Market Dojo Bailingtan Burning Volleyball Strongest Wolf Soldier Konoha Hearty Member Reverse Sky Demon Treasure: Evil Emperor, stand aside My sister is a prophet pirate kitchen god reborn medical concubine: Lord Wang, don't be arrogant! Gentleman's heart

Adjacent recommendation: Datang: Xiaoyao Little Landlord I am in 1988 Wangfu Jackie Chan Magic Three Kingdoms Magic Empire Civilization Record Online Game The World's First Ten Thousand Worlds Most Cattle Group Master Zhutian Group Master Paper Maker: This is the rebirth of Liao Zhai at the end of the Ming Dynasty from the rejection of QingmeiSimulated archaeology: Dig the ancestral grave at the beginning, you can be punished

Home Privacy Protection Disclaimer Contact us

Copyright © All rights Reserved 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 7 3
I haven't seen my space phase since I was dependent on it during covid- (2021-2022) then I found ch so I gave up :,) anyways ITS BACK and ima do some...
2.5K 66 18
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
17.2K 333 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
6K 302 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...