End Game | A.P

By loifcb

Oh, Isabel certainly heard about La Reina. And of course, Isabel has a big reputation. Isabel Laporta is exci... More

cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09

10

910 50 3
By loifcb

Winning a game is already good, winning a game where I was able to directly help with the goals is even better.

However, I cannot feel completely satisfied with my performance.

I'm adapting to the new role of false nine and I know I can deliver much more than that.

I understand that it's a process but I also can't help but charge myself. I just know it could be better.

Of course I avoid showing my dissatisfaction with my performance, my family is here and Alba would definitely curse me for being so crazy about football.

It's not like anyone could blame me, it's my job, it's my career that's on the line, but to avoid complaints from my sister, I stop thinking about the game and pay attention to my surroundings.

All fans have already left, most of the team's players have already gone to the locker room, I'm still on the field, taking photos and greeting some family and friends who came to honor me.

I already saw Isabel today, during the warm-up I managed to see her next to my mother and sister in the stands.

I focused on the game, and obviously I did my best, but I felt a tingling sensation in my body until the end of the game, knowing that those blue eyes were watching me.

I've even looked for her in the small group of people who are still here at Johan Cruiffy and I still haven't found her.

I try not to be nervous, but I can't help but feel this anticipation about seeing the woman.

I like that feeling, of being excited to see someone.

Isabel is being able to make me enjoy many sensations, sensations that I thought I would never feel again.

Since the date she took me on, we haven't stopped talking.

I've never been a fan of texting, but with Isa, I'm obsessed with it and always waiting for a notification to pop up.

I feel a hand on my shoulder pulling me out of my thoughts — Have you seen Isa? She said she would come with us.

— She must be talking to the girls in the locker room.

— You guys are really close now, right? She commented during the game about you guys thinking about going to watch a new movie at the cinema. — Alba asks and surprisingly she is serious as she asks.

I frown at my sister's lack of provocation, but answer honestly.

— Yeah, we're seeing where this goes. She's really nice and treats me well, so why not?

— That's great, and she's super hot too. — I roll my eyes, but before I could respond, Isabel herself interrupts us.

— Hi, what are you still doing in the field? — She is dressed casually, just jeans, a crop top and a coat. But she's so beautiful that I feel like I'm fantasizing.

— Esperando por ti. (Waiting for you.) — I respond as she hugs me to greet me, her small body, compared to mine, molding perfectly to me.

— We have to take a photo with you too. It's not every day that my sister plays 400 games for Barça. — I arch my eyebrow at Alba's sudden idea, but let her position me next to Isabel.

My sister pulls her cell phone out of her pocket and takes the photos. Both I and Isabel didn't know what to do.

— They turned out great, now we can go, right? — Alba's car is at the concert so I'll have to take her home.

I left Alba and Isabel talking at the locker room door.

The locker room is almost empty, only Mapi, Ingrid and Jana are present.

They are focused on the conversation between them, so they didn't even notice me coming in.

I don't take long to shower, so a short time later I'm out of the locker room.

I say goodbye to my mother, she will go home with my uncle and aunt.

Then I walk to the parking lot with my sister and Isabel.

— Bon partit, felicitats per arribar als 400 partits. — (Good game, congratulations on reaching 400 games.) Isabel says as soon as we were "alone", Alba was further ahead, unable to hear our conversation.

— Thank you, I'm glad you came to watch us. — I didn't prolong the conversation about the game, and Isabel seemed to understand the situation, she just smiled and held my hand as we headed to my car.

The path to leave Alba in her house was troubled, not to mention torturous, for me. Alba decided to share stories about our adolescence with Isabel, who opened her eyes wide and laughed hysterically listening to some of them.

-—Who knew, right? I never thought you were a naughty teenager. — Isabel comments, hitting and holding my arm. More comfortable with physical touch in front of my sister than she was before.

— You have no idea, Isa. Mom had to change her school twice. — my sister teases me and Isabel obviously joins in the teasing.

— Alexia!? I thought you were a good student.

— I was ok, Alba is exaggerating. — I roll my eyes but join in their laughter.

After Alba shared completely unnecessary stories that Isabel loved hearing anyway, we finally arrived in front of Alba's house and the torture ended.

Alba waves and blows kisses at the front door from her house. — Bye bye Ale, bye bye Isa!

We left Alba at home and decided to walk around the streets of one of my favorite neighborhoods in Barcelona.

I immerse myself in my surroundings, the streets of Barceloneta are very pleasant and peculiar, narrow alleys full of old buildings, churches and some places that have preserved their decoration for almost 200 years.

— Oh, that bakery is open. — Isabel has been practically wanting to eat croassait since we started wandering the streets, and we finally found a open bakery.

I buy the croissants that this woman wants so much and we sit at a small table in front of the store. There are some old customers at the surrounding tables, and they seem relaxed, enjoying the good weather.

— Oh I really missed eating this. — Isabel takes a bite and almost moans with pleasure at the taste.

— The ones in France must be much better. — I lean over the small table that separates us, being able to smell the cinnamon.

— Of course, there is no comparison, but these ones are good enough for me to satisfy my desire.

I laugh at her full, luscious cheek and Isabel just looks up, stopping chewing.

— What?

— I thought it was cute that you were eating with your mouth full, I always think you're adorable.

She rolls her eyes, trying to hide her shyness, but she can't hide her red neck and cheeks.

I waited for Isabel to finish chewing while I had a cup of coffee.

Walking around La Barceloneta was great and I loved enjoying Barcelona this way with Isabel, now we were walking to get back to the car.

— Oh God, stop it. — Isabel exclaims after the tenth consecutive attempt to take a photo that I interrupt or get in the way. — Now I know why Alba said you were naughty when you were younger.

—I wasn't naughty, don't listen to what Alba says. — The street we're walking on isn't very busy, so I don't see a problem in holding Isabel's hand.
The busiest area of ​​La Barceloneta is the beachfront, and we are far from it.

_ You're not giving credibility, disculpa querida. (sorry, dear) — She gives me a kiss on the cheek as an apology for not believing me.

— I really wasn't, I was just very stubborn and wanted things to work out for me right away. I didn't want to have to fight to be able to do what I wanted, I just wanted to do it without having to go through difficulties. — I see her face change from smiling to attentive and empathetic, her blue eyes overflowing with affection. Her eyes are so captivating that I can't help but point. — M'encanta la claredat dels teus ulls.

— What did you say? — I realize how quickly and inaudible I spoke, so I repeat it loud and clear this time.

— I said I love the clarity of your eyes. It's like I can understand everything you're feeling just by looking at them.

— That's funny, because I think exactly the opposite looking at yours. — She speaks, a barely concealed smile on her face and her rich blue eyes crinkled — Whenever I look at you, I try to understand what you're feeling and I can rarely guess anything.

— Good, I don't want you analyzing me. — She opens her mouth pretending to be offended.

— You just analyzed me and analyzed the clarity of my eyes or whatever. — I just shrug at her and in response she rolls her eyes, making me laugh.

— You talked before about being frustrated because you didn't want to go through difficulties to have to do what you wanted, what it was you wanted? — She returns to the topic, proving the point. I saw in her eyes that she felt sorry for me as I spoke.

— It is not obvious? What's the one thing I'm obsessed with?

— Play football, right?

— Yes, I was very young and I couldn't understand why my opportunities and the boys' opportunities weren't the same. It was the only time I genuinely thought about whether it was worth doing this, but then my father passed away and I couldn't see myself giving up on fulfilling his dream, our dream.

— I know you probably already know this, but he would be so proud of you. And thank you for being strong and not giving up on playing, football and Barcelona would lose a lot. — I squeeze her hand tightly before stepping back.

We were in front of my parked car, , ready to go in, so I can leave Isa at her house.

I'm caught by her affection and how I want to keep her pressed against me, how I know this is the right moment, so I touch her waist gently and she, understanding what I want, moves closer.

— No problem, right? — She whispers as she looks around the street, I smile at her attitude.

— I don't mind at all, do you?

Isabel simply shakes her head, she takes a deep breath, her body tilted and her hand on the back of my head, and I smile as I lower my head and capture her lips with mine.

Isabel's kiss is gentle, but it is pleading and passionate.

I hold her slim waist, press my body to hers, Isabel lies limply against me, her mouth slightly open, and I take the chance to stick my tongue inside. Her hand cupped the back of my head, and she sucked my tongue.

I feel like this was the last straw and I just lost my mind and control.
The kiss felt like a drug burning through my skin and spreading through my bloodstream.

When I let out a low moan, both of us a tongue-tied mess, Isabel backed away.

— Are you sure you still don't care? That didn't seem very appropriate to other people's eyes. — She takes a deep breath, simply being the most perfect thing in the world with her swollen lips, her red face and her sparkling eyes.

— Okay. — I say smiling, taking her hand and kissing the back of her hand.

We get into the car and before turning on the ignition, I lean forward and kiss her mouth. Her face. Her cheekbones. Her mouth again.

I will never get sick of doing this and I will definitely always fall in love with Isabel's reaction after each kiss.

I really enjoyed the feeling of freedom and tranquility that this night gave me.

Liked by alexiaputellas and others.

isa_laporta Un altre gran partit a casa. Feeling a little homesick too 🇨🇵❤️

View all 32 comments.

@aitanabonmati 😍😍😍

@alexiaputellas I don't get it, where are those other photos?
↪️@isa_laporta the ones you ruined? 🤔
↪️@alexiaputellas I just made them better🤷🏼‍♀️
↪️@isa_laporta 🙄🙄

Comments on this post have been limited.

English is not my first language.
I hope you understand.

The story is purely fiction, the player's personality is invented. Please do not associate the personality of the players mentioned in the fanfic with reality.

Thank you and I hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 19.3K 102
Alexia and Isabel had a past. A complicated past. When they are unexpectedly reunited after almost two years apart, that past comes back to the surf...
360K 8.1K 128
This is going to be my second one shot/imagine book, so many of you wanted me to make another one after finishing my first one, so here you go:) I'll...
443K 19K 61
The title says it all. It's a secret. πŸ₯‡ woso πŸ₯‡ trainer πŸ₯‡ lareina πŸ₯‡ putellas πŸ₯‡ barcelona πŸ₯‡ fcbarcelona πŸ₯‡ alexia πŸ₯‡ leilaouahabi πŸ₯‡ womenssoccer
351K 9.7K 52
A story about Alexia Putellas having some special connection with FC Barcelonas new therapist. πŸ… #1 Alexia πŸ… #1 woso πŸ… #1 alexiaputellas πŸ… #1 la...