Flower of Death

Par XJapaneseX

◇a young Japanese high school girl going through a time period of strange encounters and paranormal moments b... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
-END-

Chapter 26

8 0 0
Par XJapaneseX

"And then you say I'm going ballistic..with the sound of screaming, the sound of destruction and the sound of murder whispering into my very ear..it's such a delight to listen to...come on try to get your army to kill me. it's a reason why I was able to commit mass murder on my own time. it's pathetic how you can say something so blunt and not show confidence into doing it at the same time♡ hehehe...
come on, do it. I must feel the need to spill a little blood to fight off some of my rage. the Plaza of the Corpse has started and yet you are standing there like a little bitch."

"I didn't ask to be a bitch. I hear familiar voices all over the walls. to the hairilari, Shidekobushi, Shirgire, Witchworth, Arctic Knight, to Beak-so-Ah, to Rose, to Sunflower..to everybody here. don't give up your own leader just to be a evil son of a bitch."

"I didn't ask. I'm going to take a little bow to say forever goodbye to the audience. and now. I'm going backstage. threats threats threats..."

she dropped down into a small storage room right down the stage.

"This is really pissing me off. now. I have kiki suspicious of my actions, and now I'm going to be killed for it. This isn't exactly my plan. this isn't what I wanted. This isn't what I planned. she fucked up my plans. they fucked up my plans. they all DID. I'm done playing the seductive game, but to cause a carnage. done with this war. Done with stupid people. DONE WITH EVERYONE."

she flinged out her weapon in aggressive to see yui's army surround her.

"die."

she stabbed through her men with exceptional speed, but she went to one more but clasped against umi's sword.

"Get. Out. My. Way."

"I now know the absolute piece of shit that you really are. suki witchworth. wanted in every single country in the world but is covered by your reputation and your immense wealth. you have killed thousands of people and don't even show remorse for what you're doing. You sick fuck. you have killed multiple innocent people in a spam of 15 seconds, nearly decimated america because they cleared out your credit card and caused mass destruction just for your goal to not be the one to fuck with. you have assassinated men, raped men, and used your charisma to get what you really want. what is your reasoning for this?"

"My reason?
Oh, so you want to know my backstory and my villain origin, do you? your strength is outstanding, but I think that's pretty much what I need to see♡"

she clasped her sword out of her hand and slashed half of her arm off.

"Don't worry. You aren't gonna lost a arm but it goes straight to the bone♡ so you might as well feel immense pain for the rest of this war. hear explosives and have a fatal wound to deal with at the same time. but you want to hear it. every single evidence and details to spark out my evil in a much more understanding tone? Then fine. fuck it. Let's do it.
Bleed out once you listen to my words.
but first."

she put her fist through the man's skull and beat the shit out the last one.

"murder these men real quick."

"H-hurry up then."

"I'm already done."

"Then why did you say-"

she put her sword to her neck so quickly.

"Shut the fuck up and let me talk. I was born into a wealthy family. Full of the aspect of money and the little fabrics of gold in my very own food, dessert, lunch, and brunch. For a rich japanese girl for an already written path to own the industrial companies of china. I was bullied and highly discriminated against by people who are no less than slobs with no college degree or even a high school graduate. I was young, but I wasn't innocent either. blackmailing a child into giving me the money that their parents all have just so that their family role is revoked upon exhange♡but I took my time to build up my combat when I turned 14. signed up to apply for military training, firearm and guns, weapon proficiency, physical strength, hand to hand combat, martial arts training, stealth,
marksmanship, swordsmanship, reflexes, and a chance to use daggers to defend myself against weirdos to a pretty girl like me. and then a tragic incident happened 4 years after my training♡"

umi continued to hear bombs outside but was listening at all ears.

"Half of my entire heritage got assassinated by a mafia that put a bounty on my family for 17m dollars, and I wasn't able to do anything about it. Since I don't have superhuman durability. I can't just grab my family in the middle of missiles firing at my house and just run out with ease. and it was a mafia that fended against the rich. trys to take and use that isn't their own damn property. this world is evil umi. and you believe that this world can be saved and can live in a soft grass with a warm blanket around it? NO.
this world needs to burn. this reality needs to detonate. this illusion..this life we live in is nothing but a continuous suffering to our soul like we are in endless purgatory with no pain. we live in a world that goes to rich lives, and the poor die. we live in a world when we don't have any meaning to who we really are. we are just humans live to serve a purpose and then die. life has no meaning. If God really loves us and wants to eliminate evil, then why doesn't he do anything about this own creation being turned into shit.
It's like taking a fresh lollipop from a child, and then it turns dirty..hehehe.♡It really makes me laugh."

"What is your goal here? What is your plan."

she glanced to a much darker face to show off her true nature.

"My goal?
the rich lives and the poor die. I stand to a much higher power than any government in this goddamn world. It's not enough to be the head of china's industrial production and their partnership to america. I need more. I need to be the only one to survive this war so I can be all. I can be the most powerful out of everyone fighting right now. I will be at all power once all of you die under my hands. discriminate mass murder doesn't matter, but in fact. It's mandatory, after all. nobody will question my power. not even God can ban me down to the brink of hell once he knows what I have done."

"So you want to kill everyone of us just so you can be at power? What kind of plan is that..?"

"it's crafted with the finest wood and made by the most intelligent people of this entire world. For me. I want to work to burn and decay◇ I don't care if I burn along with it. as long as humanity gets what they deserve, then it's no surprise that it's God's fault for making us this evil to be corrupting his own creation into a piece of shit.. he's supposed to be al powerful. Am I right? so if people commit a sin because they have a choice or to do it for their family, then it's no choice to go to hell for it. kill an enemy of your family, and then God has no choice but to put you in a place of eternal suffering for just trying to protect and not do for no reason♡ or it could be that I'm losing my sanity."

"Should we go back on stage? I'm done talking about this."

yui's men tried to rush behind her, but suki just stabbed them right behind her back.

"Now... we can go."

"What's gonna happen to Li?"

"Hmph. She's gonna be executed for deceiving her own people. my men will take her into a guillotine and slice her head off just to show her body. I will be happy to take her head and put in it in a trophy just for leading an innocent family head to their death just by my intelligence simply blocking her into despair of her own soul."

they walked back up only to see fire, and the opera house nearly destroyed.

"Oh look♡ Li is still sitting on her throne, crying in pity, dispair, and a gushing feeling of sadness with her soul broken into peices. This is such a pathetic site to bear. and you two are still here? Yui and kiki.
...hmph."

"The fuck do you mean "still here" we had to watch over Li since she seems to be still like a statue when you literally broke her. how fucked up are you? and plus. You closed the door to the way out so people are dead here. how does she react to her own people dying on these floor. as a organization leader I won't be as fucked up as you."

"kiki. She's simply dead inside after I inflicted my own intelligence upon her. she did this for greed, so are we continuing the trial for not? or do I have to jump up there and kill you?💢"

"I kid you not. WHO IS THE PERSON THAT MURDERED MY SISTER. PRINCIA OF THE ARCTIC KNIGHT FAMILY!?"

"Oh shit. she's DEAD!?"

Konstantin busted in here with his weapon aiming to stab whoever did it.

"WHOEVER DID IT WILL RECEIVE A PAINFUL DEATH
SO SPEAK UP AND SPIT IT OUT ASSHOLES!?"

"It was me."

mimi stepped up behind him with a look of anger to mentioning her name.

"You? ...you did it. You killed her. and for what!? I was taking a trip to egypt when I literally had to get an alliance with the hairilari family after I got the news that she's dead. so why did you kill her? I'm hoping it's for a reason because if it isn't. your dead. I saw her body at the pokia preschool center. so come on. Tell me.💢"

"Well, let me see what she did... that you don't know. well if you do know then I don't give a flying fuck.
1. she took information from kiki over there and then spread to everyone fighting in this war. like doing mass spread to someone's personal info.
2. she brought up someone's trauma to try to be a problem on trying to stop giving out her info to everyone.
3. kidnapped my girlfriend's father and blackmailed her into giving out her information since she had known kiki for a long time.
Do I need to continue, or are you too dumb to listen?"

"Do i need to care about all of that? She's dead, and somehow you're mad about the actions she did to fend some some stupid ass info?"

"We are back to this issue again. kiki is a highly targeted fighter and assassin to much more crime/ criminal organizations and groups in the world. So, giving out all of her private info is dangerous to do. they might know her reflexes and battle iq in a single spotlight in their mind. And so far. You don't care and are going to kill me for it?"

he looked up and down at her to see that princia got killed by a loli?

"
yes. She's my sister, and it's my duty to avenge her death. whatever that trap was in that preschool is able to give people a slow agonizing death just by not targeting the limbs and their important organs. but I didn't go there in time. she was already dead, so how did a strong battle smart women such as herself get killed by a... little girl with extreme amounts of anime girl cosplay body type?"

"kill me then. see what happens."

"mimi NO."

she smirked at kiki warmly to the top of her podium.

"it was my fault. I was the one that pushed her to die. And now I must pay the price. if you are really her brother, then it's rightfully avenge your sibling's death even if you love them or not as a family. so kill me. plung the sword into my flesh and sent me to hell. I shouldn't be the one to talk as if I'm the main character, but I'm good friends with the best person I've ever met. And it's Kikitaku haru. so... take me down."

"....are you serious. You are willing to give up your life just for a stupid gamer girl like her? she isn't even a hero. she is a person begging for attention and taking the credit just for taking down that criminal years ago. she only killed that criminal's father. princia did the right thing spreading her info to us all out of money and blackmail. and I don't give a fuck about the amount of atrocities she did. she only did to get her family role back since it was revoked. she wanted it back so badly. and you think that's more important than her revoked status?"

"...."

she stared into the burning ceiling with a glare of slight discomfort.

"she did multiple atrocities, and yet you still don't care what she's done. Hmph..either way. I devote my life to that gamer girl. She did a lot for me. And I did a lot for her. I shared my fullest emotions with her, and she did the same to me. In fact. I don't even care if i can't even earn my spot in heaven. as long as I can take accountability for my actions and my death isn't going to be for nothing. But princia is a monster for taking this much just for spreading this much info to her. Did you really think that she was gonna run away like that with no punishment or no karma at all?💢"

"I don't care. But if you keep yapping, then I'm seriously going to kill you."

"Do it then."

kiki shed a couple of tears when he raised the blade up to stab him.

"WAIT, wait."

"Kiki, don't interfere, please. Just let me have this."

she sighed and jumped off the podium when konstantin looked at her.

"Look. Don't do it. I will bet my life for her if you can shoot both me and her. Just....I already lost a lot of people in my life, and I can't bear to see mimi die right in front of me. Not when this war is going on in our very toes."

"Look at this... making it all about you. I can kill mimi, and this entire situation is over. You don't have to be narcissistic."

"No."

vladmir appeared behind him to point a gun right on his forehead.

"Remove your blade from her presence. I don't want my girlfriend to suffer another death in her life anymore. I'm here to protect both mimi and kiki. so if you would kindly discard your weapon from her face, then I wouldn't have to shoot your ass."

"....LOOK AT THIS. look at you playing all heroes when mimi is the one that got us into this situation. she killed my sister. How am I supposed to avenge her death if I'm unable to kill the person who led her to her death!"

"I'm going to kill you if you swing that goddamn sword in a tiny inch.💢"

he swung the sword at her, but Sakura took the hit to get stabbed.

"
WAIT."

kiki saw a spray of blood coming from her body and it was right in front of mimi too.
His blade is full of her blood, but she spoke her last words before she fell down.

"mimi.. I love you.. take care of yourself and live on. alright?♡"

"HUH..."

vlad strangled him to death right as he saw Sakura's body fall down.

"....sakura. sakura.. WAKE UP! DONT BLACK OUT ON ME.. PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME. dont..DONT....NO!!"

"Hmph, I predicted that."

"What did you say."

suki snickered at this unfortunate site to bear on a loved soul in a departed body.

"I got her family role revoked. I signed a contract for a billion dollar reward if I can just get her to take information from a martial artist such as yourself. and then she didn't win. this is such greed all over to see a poor innocent soul depart from their body to meet the afterlife. It was easy to get it revoked from her name in the first place♡ and now you guys are sitting here with your tails in between your legs, wondering what the hell is going on here. it's because of the principles of asumi High school."

mimi rose her head up in full tears with some snot on it.

"w-what?"

"Those principles were my cousins. I issued an order to take their bullying issue into student negligence and possibly ignore any atrocities/crimes the students may cause in school grounds. wondering why they have such a small number of rules on the website? I made it to be a safe haven for students to be terrible but also to lead to umi Rose's arrival. just so a trial/a case had been initiated on an incident and strive to lead to a war that will kill us all only because it's a simple bullying issue in a high school. I planned it in the most analytical way I could, but I couldn't come clean to the real truth about this. Once the real destruction had started♡ I ran into a bit of hiccup. Apparently, some of the families that got their children killed in the past asumi high school experience sued my cousins just for both the student negligence law but also attempted murder, suicide, domestic, physical, and mental abuse, rape, and psychological torture. I asked them to shut their mouth about their issue and then let it rise until a certain family head can come up and cause an incident not for her own family, but for us. planning the banquet, not showing up for the trial case on the unfortunate events of the Shirgire family and the Rose family, and the creation of Juianyu Kau.
Formatted plans certainly go to rise to be decked out perfectly. especially when it leads to murder of a loved one♡"

"No...this...this is insane."

"Awe, you must be sad? womp womp for you. that's her own fault for saving you in this way."

she looked down at the dead body of sakura with a face full of dispair.

"Oh, and further proof. I have junko's head right at the top of the stage podium. That is only used for famous plays in france or opera singers rattling their beautiful vocals to their audience in my region. I placed it there once I sent a heart letter to their location to retrieve junko since her vacation to Juianyu Kau is finished. But anyway. never mind that.
You all are such snobbish pieces of meat."

mimi stood up, trembling in sadness at what happened and glanced at her.

"You did this. You caused this. You have planned this. You have initiated this. you have plotted this plan just so you can be the only one holding her soul intact in her body in this war?"

"That is it
And I'm not so sure about standing in this since Li is about to be executed with a whole blade cutting down on her head, decapitating her just for her atrocities♡ ahh such sad, sad misfortunes. I believe it to be hopelessly intelligent enough to break a timid soul♡"

she still sat on her throne crying in soul peices shattered with the blade starting to graze within her neck.

"it's a timer on the top of the blade. it's under 5 minutes. But anyways. everything that happened is under my influence and under my analytical plans to take actions into having my cousins open up a school and then take the chance to get umi to be a cause of a incident and then put up a case just to put up all of this in a formatting plan♡ sakura is dead, Nuviei is murdered and most people would avenge their family's death just by using their weaponry and their weapon proficiency to catch the killer down to the abyss of hell♡ this war is simply down into action until one mouth decided to sent my plans into further observation to make it win."

"What...what are you saying."

"Umi's sister. Tadeka Rose. suffer isolation and suffer mass hatred from the people of japan and the asian world just because of initiating a war. but I come to a point where I can create this region without harming a single skin but to serve to destroy. the audience is still here, so im guessing they have to listen. knowing that I planned this and put the blame on Li.
You're welcome."

mimi pointed her blade right at suki with a face full of dispair.

"You think you can plan all of this just to walk out with no remorse? why did you revoke her head name. why explain why. I'm pretty you won't mind if you can stop being an edgy, seductive, and horny bitch."

"It was simple.
simply spread out the information that she killed her entire family and wanted to blackmail her own siblings into keeping their mouth shut. I was able to spread her own evil down to a recording I made when the Russian families hosted a party event a couple while back when Juianyu Kau is being made under construction. She grew to her insanity once she got judged by everyone by the actions inflicted upon her. And then got sent to a debate meeting to take away her family head role and disban her away from us. until she found out what i did to her. she stayed clear of it. which I can respect her for that."

"....
what are you saying."

"took down her own life, did all of these atrocities just to get her family role back, and then murdered herself to a case of pure blackmail/multiple felonies just to lead her in a inevitably painful qay to the afterlife. that's the short version. the longer version is much more difficult to understand for someone with one polygon of a braincell. and it's goes kiki over there on the verge of tears watching as she sees Sakura's dead body on the floor. I'm hoping that your memories won't torture you with the death of Malori. Is it?"

"DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HER TRUAMA LIKE THAT."

mimi rushed to her with her blade shaking in her hand.

"See. This is the issue with you cretins."

she hit her with a rock, but mimi blocked in time even when a bruise started to pressure her face.

"HUH."

"I won't let you do this to her and to us. I don't care who I have to kill. if I have to kill your entire family, then I would do it. I don't care. You either live or die enough to avenge your own lover."

"Way to be edgy. Your departure to the afterlife is soon gonna shoot you in the head to go black and not go back."

she threw it back at her head in an unexpected way, and it managed to injure her.

"THE FUCK."

"If you must. Everyone in this room is gonna take their leave, so I recommend that you open the doors. or do I have to bust out of here myself. So please. Take this as a gift for your own atrocities."

she lit multiple grenades and blew up the opera house on point.

-To be continued-

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

479 6 4
A massacre of civilians cause 2 demigoddesses to unlock their powers at the same time as a demon onslaught begins. Along with their aunt, brother, es...
597 51 18
They used my vulnerability against me. They used that weapon, to make me accept their stupid idea. And I of course, accepted it, I didn't even know w...
Inhumane Par Pecber

Roman d'amour

1.9K 78 33
( COMPLETED) Yo is not your average 17 year old guy, he was raised in a secret facility called H.M.E ( Human Mutant Essentials ) where people are giv...
21.1K 327 21
Victoria, she's gotten used to that name. It was hundreds of years since her real name's been used, and considering how she left home, it wasn't surp...