Random Things I Wrote

By ives777

The title I guess. :) Some little drabbles and a sprinkling of poetry (though I am new at poetry). More

Poem Thingie
Another Poem Thingie
Pencil
Invisibility
My Favorite Place
Eyes Like Amber
Oooh, I Quite Like This One ;)
Avians!
I was bored. And I had some inspiration.
Hallo!

Uhm, Slightly Disturbing?

2 0 0
By ives777

She screeched as the inky black washed over her eyes. It got into her ears and her mouth. It stuck her fingers together and made her knees buckle. She slumped to the ground.

Why was this happening? She couldn't even fight it.

She didn't know how long she sat there, silently crying on the ground. She could barely hear her ragged breaths. She couldn't see, she couldn't talk. What was she gonna do?

He heard her crying, why would she be crying? He followed the sound of her sobs. They grew louder with every step.

Then he saw her.

Still beautiful as ever, but black... something was all over her face. He couldn't see her eyes. He rushed to her side and brushed his fingers over her shoulder. She flinched.

"Hey, it'll be alright, we'll find a way to fix this," he muttered reassuringly.

She kept crying. Could she not hear him?

He kissed her cheek and picked her up. If he was in her place, this would be so scary. He carried her to his house, maybe he could help her somehow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...