MSM After-Time [DISCONTINUED]

By EternityAfterOrtho

[discontinued as the other author turned out to be problematic and i don't want any association with her, plu... More

CHARACTER DESIGNS!!!
- PROLOGUE -
- CHAPTER 1: Arrival -
- CHAPTER 2: Encounter -
- CHAPTER 3: Love.. again? -
- CHAPTER 4: Introductions -
- CHAPTER 5: More Introductions -
- CHAPTER 7: Isolation -
- CHAPTER 8: The Loop -
A/N

- CHAPTER 6: Nightmare -

44 1 16
By EternityAfterOrtho

-Wait wait wait.... Levis. The hell you mean with your sibling stuff?- i asked, definitely confused.

-You look like my older sibling, Mischief. Only saw them once tho- Levis answered, holding Xenov close in a hug.

-uh... alright i guess- i blunted out. This dude somehow knows me? I don't want to think about it. No.

Some hours later...
I was laying in the white grass, it was... peaceful. Just what i needed: No noise, nobody to take care of, no work.... Just free eternity.
Maybe I'm just tired, but i saw something on the sky... Nah, couldn't be anything.
I looked around, Scrap and the others were talking not too far away, getting to know Levis and the other one...how could i not get his name?
Nah,i shouldn't worry.
I sighed as i closed my eyes, some familiar words rang through my head...

Well...as long as they can't come here, we're safe...

Goddammit I'm too old for this shit...

Oh how stupid i was.

Before i noticed, i fell asleep, sounds decreased, everything went black.
I was in a empty void, just like the After-time void, except the grass was black,the sky was dark red...it gave me a uncomfortable feeling.
Blood. Blood everywhere
Everyone? Dead.

I heard a whisper:
Nothing is real. Chief, wake up.

I saw Galvana standing in front of me, her look was intimidating as always, no friendly smile she usually had, just a faceless expression.
She pointed her staff at me. The whispering in a loop.

Nothing is real. Chief, wake up.

NOTHING IS REAL-

NOBODY IS REAL-

I quickly woke up and sit up, breathing heavily... Gosh...that was fucking scary.

I blinked many times and looked around. Wait... This wasn't the After-time void...
I looked around again, metal pieces,cans and many other metal things scattered around in Piles
Oh no no no

All this couldn't be a dream right?!
RIGHT??

NO NO NO
I looked at myself,only to see myself, except...well i was a kid.

Goddammit no...
I looked around at the place of my nightmares, saw many shadows as i did so... Lurking from the Junk piles....
I tried to move, but couldn't...
I saw familiar faces in the shadows except they were all distorted and blurred.

The underground closed slowly...

This couldn't be a dream?! All I've been through was a dream?! NO THIS CAN'T FUCKING BE
NO NO NO NO-

Nothing is real

Fraud

Fraud

Monster

NOTHING BUT A MONSTER-

I woke up....this time for real.
I immiediatly sat up and looked around, The others were still talking....oh thank the celestials it was just a dream...
My hands were shaking, i wanted to cry as i still could hear every name i was called by whatever was whispering.

Oh my fucking stars...

I slowly stood up and wiped the invisible ash off myself...
I sighed and decided to walk toward the group

The thoughts about this nightmare are haunting me.
Why did i remember that one anyway?

My flowers shriveled up. Like, they were wilting before my eyes. It was because of that nightmare wasn't it?

Throughout the day, I could not seem to get it out of my head. I tried. I tried hard, but it didn't seem to work for me. It haunted me. I thought it was regret, something strange and anonymous I regretted. What was it?

Did I regret my own death?

We walked to find others, but I didn't pay attention. Scrap kept trying to see what was wrong, but I didn't answer. I was too regretful. And I didn't even know why.
I couldn't bare what had happened in my dreams the night before.

We met some Rare Humbug and Pompom, the Rare Humbug I think was Wasp and the Pompom was Pene. I did notice one thing, how much the name "Pene" sounded so much like another pompom I knew... but finally, these were the first two monsters that weren't Wubboxes. Pene asked, "What the fuck is wrong with him?" in a pretty rude manner. They said they didn't know, and I probably was just traumatized. I was. They knew.

We had a full group of 9. Even then, I couldn't get to notice most of them. Spore came and asked me what was wrong like Scrap, trying to reassure me. I just, couldn't figure it out. Still, I could not answer.

As i just stopped talking,i was slowly getting excluded out of the group... it's like I'm not there, Scrap or Spore occasionally ask me if I'm fine. I can't answer. Not anymore

We were currently having a break from all walking and stuff,i was sitting,curled up, watching others.

Xenov was happy with Levis...i guess that's fine. I can't just get jealous over one person.
I sighed as i put my head on my knees, still not saying anything as i listened in to the conversations.

( After awhile I decided to lay down and rest. Afterall I am tired. )

...
..
.

( However. )

( .. My mind starts to hurt. Like the static feeling on your leg. But on your brain. I hold my head tight. I start to breathe heavier then usual )

" .. "

( Its like I couldn't think straight. )

" ggnnhhk..! "

( I fell down. Holding my head. I start to throw up sakura flowers)

" gghh..! "

( I can't take this anymore... )

( i.. )

( I need to.. )

..
...
....

( I gained consciousness a moment later, like I blacked out or something )

( I look down to see scrap hurt )

" oh jesus are yo- "

" WHAT THE HELL CHIEF??.. "

( Scrap said. He looked horrified. He had some of his parts drilled out )

( I cuffed my hands together and helped Scrap up )

" I'm sorry scrap.. I don't know what happened to me.. It was like I was possessed "

( I watch as Spore bandage Scrap up. I feel bad for doing that to scrap not gonna lie. )

"Whyy..? What the fucckk?.." Scrap said shaking as Spore bandaged him.

"..Scrap I'm sorry. I blacked out, I don't know what the hell got into me, I don't even know what happened.."

"YOU FUCKING TRIED TO KILL ME YOU BITCH!" Scrap jumped up, screaming now.

I started to get flashbacks to when I was alive.

He hated me again.

I couldn't go back.

So I ran off as far as I could, hoping that Scrap wouldn't run after me.

The fear had come back.
____

CHAPTER WRITERS: Piskorz, Ori, Mari
____

(Ori) A/N: changed the layout of the thing or smth BUT WE HIT 1100 WORDS HOLY SHIT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
467K 31.6K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...