Behind the screen / H.HJ Cent...

By Yusenbe0m

Sometimes the life behind the screen looks a lot different . ,,Okay Hyunjin , let's start this interview . T... More

<3333333
How everything started
Unpossible
green tea
secret secret
tired
Tired p.2
Bruises
Flat iron
Nervous day.
Neda
Overthinking~
NOT A CHAPTER ^^
Stray kids hyunjin imnida
See you again
Failure
Not a chapter!
amygdala
Tuff day
Don't worry , Hyunjin.
Nightmare πŸŒƒ
this could work
I promise you
I know what you need
Gulped down .
I said stop.
Is this....
Hwang Sohyang.
Process
scared that..
getting better?
Pair of arms.
façade

in trouble

469 19 21
By Yusenbe0m

Hyunjin melted into the hug , finally finding some peace . The way the voices inside his head slowly disappeared , giving him time to breathe after a while . Hyunjin knew it wouldn't last long , like always but even just a second without them feels like freedom . 

Seungmin patted his back , letting him sink into the embrace even more . Hyunjin felt like his 9 year old again , searching for a safe place by my mother . Oh his mother.... how much he misses her ... he would do everything just to hug her again , but eventually she lives far away and the company said he can't go this far away nowadays . 

He knew his mother wasn't feeling so well all alone by herself and with her disease . 

Seungmin slowly pulled away after a while , rubbing Hyunjins upper arm up and down , not noticing the pain on his face which he suppressed . ,,You alright ?" wouldn't have Hyunjin broken down in front of Bangchan already yesterday , he would'Ve started crying right here in front of Seungmin . 

He was scared he may reveal himself , or badder stuff ... but here he was . Warm tears formed inside his eyes , threatening to fall down . He looked right into the others eyes as his face turned into worry , quick to pull Hyunjin into another hug , this one much tighter and warmer . Hyunjin pressed his face into Seungmins shoulder as the other ran his fingers thru his hair . 

The scalp massage was everything Hyunjin needed , finally being able to cry without having the worst headache . 

,,What's wrong hyung ?" Seungmins soft voice played over the sobs that left hyunjins mouth as he clawed onto the younger . He wasn't able to speak once again , just shaking his head softly . 

Minutes have been passed by now as his cries softened , only a few small water drops falling down his cheeks now . ,,You want to talk about it?" for once Hyunjin nodded because , I mean it's not really about his mental health . He sat up straight , not looking into Seungmins eyes before speaking ,,I miss my eomma." He wasn't able to speak this sentence out loud without starting to sob again . 

He wanted to taste moms food , He wanted to hug mom , He wanted to play board games with mom , he wanted to go on a walk with mom , he wanted to cuddle with his mom again.

,,Oh hyung... Now that we have a break , I am sure you can visit her." Seungmin took the others hands , caressing the back of it . Hyunjin nodded , slowly wiping away the few tears . He thanked him before Seungmin stood up , walking outside the room . 

The hurt boy leaned on the table , looking down on the broken apple bar . He sighs , slowly opening it . It has been his meal for months now and everyday it tastes more like cardboard . The good thing tho is that it only has 50kg , enough for Hyunjin to stay alive even tho he didn't want to . 

With a glass of water beside him , he took a small bite of the corner , gulping it down with a big sip of water . To finish the little bar , it took him about 20 minutes , also drifting off sometimes in between . 

After finishing and putting the empty glass into the sink , he walked outside into the living room , getting meet with changbin , Lino , Han , jeongin and bangchan on the couch with their phones in their hands . It wasn't new to see this sight , but it always makes his heart warm to see his members , his family healthy and having fun . 

Han laughed , showing lee know probably some funny cat video while clinging onto his arms . Hyunjin looked at them in awe , always thinking those kind of things are so cute even tho a part of him felt jealous . 

,,Hyunjin , come sit with us!" He looked at bangchan who smiled brightly , patting the space beside him and the armrest . He hesitate but eventually walked up to them , slowly sitting on the soft couch which was now hard for him . 

Hyunjins thigh was right beside Chans , fabric rubbing again fabric . It wasn't uncomfy , Hyunjin felt save and warm when being caged between a person he likes . Even tho Hyunjin really doesn't like skin ship , he likes to give it even tho that was getting rarer and rarer .

,,Look ji." Hyunjin snapped back , head turning towards the phone chan was holding into his face . It was a funny video about what so ever , well the younger needed to laugh , liking the humor of the leader . 

But as he pulled alway again , hyunjin got straddled with something . Bangchan wrapped his hands around him in a bear hug way , softly caressing Hyunjins hair . His cheeks turned into a bright red , slowly laying his head onto the others wide chest . 

Peace. 

This wasn't all to bad......

---

,,Hyu....wa.up....It..la.." Hyunjin opened his eyes , a certain  voice waking him up from his peaceful sleep . He looked up , jumping at the sight of bangchan right above him . Oh ... he fell asleep on bangchan .

He got pulled out once again by a familiar giggle . There was now everyone on the couch , some looking at hyunjin with a warm smile and on their phone again . ,,We are gonna watch some movies , you wanna watch too?" Felix looking at Hyunjin with a smile that reached his eyes . The shy boy nodded before feeling something tingle inside him , screaming to have what it wants. 

,,Yeah I'm just gonna go out for a second , taking some fresh air because my throat is kinda dry." he smiled , slowly lifting himself and walking towards the door . Hyunjin puts on his shoes , black puffer jacket and bag before opening the door. 

It wasn't warm , but also not freezing cold . 

He walked behind the house , leaning against the wall and took off his mask before taking out his cigarets and lighter . It was risky again , but as he said , it doesn't matter to him anymore . 

People walked past him , minding their own business as he took a long drag of the toxic air , breathing it out into the air seconds later . 

He smoked 2 pieces , not realizing he had been out for much longer than planned . He quickly walked back inside after spraying his perfume he had in his back on his whole body . 

Hyunjin placed himself on the couch , same place has earlier . ,,Okay lets watch." Bangchan wrapped his arms around hyunjin again , some kind of getting a habit but the younger didnt mind , actually enjoying it. 

----

About 2 hours into the movie , everyone was still wide awake but some of them on their phones AGAIN . 

As hyunjin was about to stand up , going to the toiled , he got stopped by a loud gasp coming from Jeongin . he turned around , seeing everybody looked at the maknae too . His eyes starred right at Hyunjin , shocking him for a second . 

,,What the fuck hyunjin." he turned around his phone so everybody could see the new dispatch report . Loud gasps were heard thru the room as hyunjins body ran cold , reading the text with the photo . 

March 3rd 2022. , Hwang Hyunjin from StrayKids . 20 minutes ago

Oh he is FUCKED.

--------------

lol 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 730 12
'Hyunjin has always been different in that regard, and Felix is more careful, more mindful around him. As if the stakes are higher. (Felix loves each...
61.5K 1.2K 40
While taking care of your sick brother, you never had time for 'love'. Getting vulnerable just to get hurt was overrated anyways, you thought. But wh...
148 6 3
the world that hyunjin has known since his human died is empty and quiet. he knows that he is the only conscious "living" thing left on the planet, s...
3.7K 136 27
"It'll be fine...We'll be fine." TW: Self-harm Suicide Eating disorders Abuse Smoking Drinking Smut Drug use Ships: Hyunlix Minsung Seungbin Jeoncha...