꧁Anime Crossover OneShot꧂[𝙾�...

By _nasyii

Animes I will be doing in this book that I accept -TOKYO REVENGERS -HAIKYUU -JUJUTSU KAISEN -BOKU NO HERO ACA... More

BAJI X BAN!FEM.READER
Requests are open.
HAINTANI BROTHER x MEGUMI!FEM. READER
TR! VARIOUS x TWIN SISTER!READER
TOMAN & TENJIKU x FEM! KYOJURO.READER
EMMA x FEM!OBANAI.READER
TENJIKU x FEM!KOMI. READER
YUUTA x FEM!SHINICHIRO. READER
MIKEY x ISABELA!READER (p.t 1)
MIKEY x ISABELA!READER (p.t2)
IZANA x TWIN FEM!KENMA. READER
SMILEY x PSYCHIC. GN!READER
MITSUYA x FEM!READER
TOMAN & TENJIKU x OLDER SISTER!READER
TENJIKU x FEM. DAZAI!READER
DRAKEN x KYO.FEM!READER
CHIFUYU x FEM! DOLORES. READER
MIKEY x SISTER! READER
JUJUTSU KAISEN x FEM! HANAKO. READER
TTIGAAS x GN! SLAYER. READER
FORGER FAMILY x SISTER! READER
BAJI x FEM!MEI. READER
Requests Section Closed
TAMAKI SUOH x FEM!LEVI. READER
KARASUNO x MALE! HANMA. READER
TAKEMICHI x KURO! FEM. READER
TAKEMICHI AND TOMAN x KURO! FEM. READER (p.t 2)
SANO SIBLINGS ⁱⁿᶜˡᵘᵈⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᶻᵃⁿᵃ x MAMA ISBELLA! FEM. READER
SAKAMAKI BROTHERS x SERVAMP! FEM. READER
KAKUCHO x GYUUTARO! FEM. READER
OIKAWA x MUICHIRO! FEM. READER
KAORU x TSUKISHIMA! GN. READER
SUGAWARA x ITADORI! FEM. READER
HAKKAI x KARMA! MALE. READER
KYOYA x SASHA! GN. READER
HAITANI BROTHERS x MALE! READER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPIDER GANG x GN! VENTI. READER
BLUE LOCK 11 x MIKEY! TWIN BROTHER. READER
Requests Are Open .2
ISAGI x FEM! READER

BLUE LOCK 11 x MALE! OBANAI. READER

1.2K 68 0
By _nasyii

Blue Lock x Demon Slayer

Requested by 

"What?" The male was irked at his friend's request.

Ego pushes his glasses up and stares back at his friend. "I am requesting your assistance in training the Blue Lock players." Ego repeated.

(Y/n)'s brow irked. "I know what you said." He said.

"Then why did you say 'what?'?" Ego challenged.

"Why do you need my assistance in training those kids?" (Y/n) scoffed, his pet snake, Kaburamaru, slithers around the table between the two friends.

Ego pushes his square-frame glasses up the bridge of his nose and sighs. "Do this for me as a favor after I helped you back in high school to be with the girl who is now your wife." Ego stubbornly says. The ravenette let out a heavy sigh and nodded his head in defeat. 

"Ugh, fine." (Y/n) says and now here he is, training the Blue Lock 11 a 'Special Training' with the assistance of his wife, Mitsuri, and friend, Muichiro. Because if he brought in a certain... loud tall ass motherfucker who has three wives, it sure would be more noisy than it is already.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

After Ego's speech little speech of egoism, winning, and all that shit he announces the final training being held.

"Oh, and before I forget, a close friend of mine shall be in charge of all of your training." Ego added and left the room.

Confused, all of the boys then gathered in the field room only to see three unfamiliar figures standing in the room, waiting for them.

Isagi makes eye contact with (Y/n)'s heterochromia ones and his eyes widen and all the other male can do is groan in frustration.

"Oh, Isagi-kun! You're in Blue Lock too!" (Y/n)'s wife, Mitsuri, exclaimed happily. Appearing in front of the said teen with a bubbly aura emitting around her.

"A-Ah, Miss Mitsuri.. What... what are you doing here?" Isagi asked, sweatdropping and looking away at how the woman's boobs were dangerously close to his face. And also how (Y/n) was staring daggers at the boy.

"Mitsuri, that's enough now. Remember, we are here to train them." (Y/n) reminded, snapping his wife back to reality. "Oh, yes! It's good to see you again, Isagi-kun!" Mitsuri smiled and waved at the boy before jogging back to the two males.

(Y/n) just looked at the group of boys in front of him with an unamused look on his face and sighed heavily.

"These are the kids I have to train...?" (Y/n) muttered under his breath, cleared his throat, and began to introduce himself. "Alright, introductions uhmm... I don't need to know any of your names because it's a pain, but my name is (Y/n) Iguro and this is my wife." The ravenette said, pointing at his wife who smiled widely and waved at the boys, some of them blushed and waved back. "And the kid beside us is Muichiro Tokito." He then points at Muichiro who was busy staring at a distance.

"Iguro? I think I heard that name before.." Chigiri hums in thought.

"Oh wait, aren't they that couple who opened that restaurant?" Karasu wonders whisperly.

"Hey, that Muichiro looks like a girl.." Gagamaru commented, pointing at the younger boy.

"Oi, Gagamaru, don't say stuff like that." Nanasae scolded.

Raichi clicked his tongue in frustration and stormed his way towards (Y/n). "You? training us? That sounds like a load of bull shit" He sneered and (Y/n) glares back at the taller teen with the same amount of malice.

"Kids these days don't seem to know the phrase of respecting one who is older." (Y/n) spat back and walked to the side of the field and grabbed a football, holding it still under his foot.

"Alright, how about this then? You keep the football away from and score a goal, then me, my wife, and Muichiro won't need to train you ruffians." (Y/n) challenged.

Irk marks appeared on Raichi's head as he snarled and took in the challenge, along with some of the other members of the team.

"Easy as fuck." Raichi commented confidently and got himself ready to kick the ball off of (Y/n)'s foot, but the moment he was about to kick the ball, the raventte swiftly moved the ball away from the blond, causing the teen to kick the grass in the field.

"What the?!" The blond turned to the man who was looking at him an uninterested look on his face.

"Is that all you got, kid?" (Y/n) scoffed and Raichi could feel the smirk beneath the male's mask he was wearing which caused him to even grow more livid and frustrated. "Just pure luck!" Raichi barked and ran towards (Y/n)with speed but the said man was faster and quicker than Raichi so he swiftly kept keeping the ball away from the blond.

The black-haired man could feel a few more presence coming in and swiftly kept the ball away from the boys who tried to sneak in and take the ball.

"Dumb. All of you are dumb as fuck." (Y/n) darkly said, looking down on all of the boys, causing all of them including Rin and Barou to flinch.

And that's how hell was raised in Blue Lock.

Each member started off normally, they were tasked to do fitness running around the training field at least 20 times. After that, they are given a 5-minute break and then they are put in a flexibility stretch with Mitsuri in what resembles close to what a ballerina trains in.

"How did they get our size right in this?" Isagi deadpanned as he stood awkwardly with his friends in the said clothing.

"Barou, I think you're ripping it," Nagi commented, causing the said male to blush in embarrassment as he yelled at the tall albino to shut up.

"Alright then, in this part of training, all of you will do foot exercise and agility!" Mitsuri exclaimed happily. "But with a twist!" Mitsrui added with a determined smile on her face.

"So everyone, please get in line!" The older woman claps her name and grabs a clipboard full of the names of each member of the Blue Lock team. "Hmm let's see... Gin Gagamaru!" She called out and the said boy just hummed and stepped towards the woman. "Yes?"

"Have you warmed up?" MItsuri asked politely and the boy blushed a bit before nodding his head. "That's good to hear, then..."

Shrieks and screams filled the room as each member stepped forward to get a flexibility stretch by Mitsuri. What Mitsuri was in charge of was mostly stretching via brute forces.

Safe to say that each of the boys was stretched like hell and it all took a few boys to manage to this flexibility exercise without screaming or squirming in pain.

And now for the final few days, the training will now focus on reflexes and speed monitored by (Y/n) and Muichiro.

All of the boys were tasked to step into the training room one by one and when it was now Isagi's turn.

"Next is... ah, Isagi Yoichi. I've been waiting for you" (Y/n) steps out of the training room to talk with the teen.

"I'm looking forward to it!" Isagi exclaimed with full determination.

"Shut up or I'll kill you." The ravenette snapped, catching the boy off guard.

"Mitsuri told me everything. How the two of you had fun in training." The male clicks his tongue. "Just because I know you doesn't mean I will go easy on you like how my wife did."

 (Y/n) opened the door a bit and gestured for the teen to walk in. And the moment Isagi stepped in he was shocked to see the majority of his friends were all tied up to walls with their taped. The teen sweatdropped at what he was seeing looked over at the two who were in charge and asked.

"...Did they commit some sort of crime?" Isagi asked, slowly turning his head to look at (Y/n).

"...Yes, they commit a crime." (Y/n) answered. "The crime of being dumb. The crime of being weak. The crime of being a pain in the ass. And the crime of irritating me." (Y/n) says darkly, causing Isagi to shake in fear.

'Uh-oh, this is bad!' Isagi thought to himself and saw Muichiro going to Rin, but due to how far he is from the two, he couldn't hear what they are talking about and the young boy exclaimed that Rin could pass, (Y/n) gestured to Muichiro to untie him free, in which he did and Rin took his leave.

Now Isagi is curious about what and why (Y/n) tied all of the boys to the walls, but only time could tell as he was instructed to try to score a goal against the ravenette himself. And what got Rin to get himself untied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 206 12
Y/n L/n, a delinquent, troublemaker, and rumored gang leader. A boy who has gone to many schools because of just how many fights he gets into. To hel...
144K 2.1K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
279K 8.8K 28
{[COMPLETED]} Started: Sept 30, 2017 Ended: Oct 29, 2018 UNDER CONSTRUCTION Started: June 26, 2021 Ended: Ongoing Construction ...
200K 2.6K 37
Oi. You there. Yeah, you. Are you one of those people who simps for fictional characters from shows that you know aren't ever going to be real? Don't...