Inazuma Eleven GO - Galaxy

By Elina666e

I do not know what it is, but it is there. So, as I play the game, and there, in addition to 11 Lands, it was... More

A mysterious word!
The pride of the alien.
Lessons from Kariya Masaki.

The revenge was successful.

1 1 0
By Elina666e

Tsurugi went for a walk around the planet, and Kariya stayed in the palace as he was not released. To reduce the risk of escape.

— Boredom is mortal... - That's lucky Tsurugi to get out, - Masaki muttered to himself. Why did they kidnap me at all?

— And you're funny. — Said the princess. A maid followed her in with a tray. The girl put the items on the table, then bowed and left the room.

— Eh? Is that the way to speak, Her Majesty? — Kariya asked.

—"If you think about it..." — the girl said in a thoughtful tone.

Their conversation was interrupted when Tsurugi returned. — I'm back.

— You came, Tsurugi. —Lalaya ran up to Tsurugi joyfully.

Masaki noticed the chemistry between them in the circle of them: — Ah... wow! So that's how it is! — He talked in his mind and called Kyosuke to him. — "Tsurugi, come here?" —He said in a mysterious tone.

— What is it, Masaki.

— Listen Tsurugi, I've realized one thing here. —Kariya said, looking at Kyosuke.

— And what is it? The boy with the dark blue hair spoke briefly.

— You remember your son Allena. — He asked his interlocutor.

— You still couldn't figure out who, Mom/your future wife?

— Well, yes, there is such a thing. — It was like someone was hiding this information from me.

Masaki muttered thoughtfully. —"And who is it?"

—"Standing over there?" — Kariya pointed with his gaze at Princess Lalaya.

— Are you serious now?! — Tsurugi replied sharply.

—"What is it, Tsurugi?" — Lalaya asked him.

— Oh, it's okay.... We're talking about our earthly things here. — Kyosuke said. — Are you serious about this? —Tsurugi, Masaki, asked.

—"It can't be serious... "— replied Kariya. — Listen, you're lucky. There, the princess herself has her eye on you. Masaki said.

Tsurugi:...

***

On the same day, on a space train.

— Hey, Hakuryuu. Can you come to me? Tsurugi's clone called out to him.

— What do you want? The white—haired boy replied with displeasure.

— Last time I couldn't answer you correctly, I was with prosoni, but now I can do it. — Pseudo Tsurugi said with a grin.

— Ha, that sounds promising. — He said-grinning, Hakuryuu.

— And you wouldn't go "to" the planet, which is called a dick. Tsurugi's clone said in a pleased tone.

— Yes, go there yourself... — Hakuryuu replied.

— Oh, so you figured that out too? — I was surprised, Kyosuke.

— Oh, come on, what's not to understand.

— Pfft... Have I still not cleaned up my pride enough? — Tsurugi thought to himself.

— By the way, have you seen Masaki? — Hakuryuu, Tsurugi's clone, asked.

— Somewhere in his room, he's probably chilling.

— Everything is clear, with you ... — he replied, walking away into the distance of the car.

— He's a strange man.

— Don't tell me. — Masaki's clone replied listlessly.

— Actually, I don't understand these people... Do you think I've fulfilled my goal?

— Well, you sent it in three letters, didn't you? — Yawned, a clone of Caria.

— Well, yes, there is such a thing...

—So, I completed the task.

***

I have corrected the previous chapters)

This last chapter...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
65.4K 3.4K 93
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
168K 5.2K 35
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...