GlitchDust's alternative

By KRDZ_Knight

This plays like the original version with some few faces and familiar events. However, what sets apart the or... More

Split paths
Brave into the Abyss
Dusting things up
There is a Glitch in the timeline
Determined Promise
Golden Justice
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 1
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 2
Hatred filled Nightmares- part3
Hatred filled Nightmares- part DT
DT-Tale
DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence
Resting and Explanation
GlitchDust's Alternative info
Alliance formed
Traveling or Fighting through the TransVoid
Battle of Decaying DETERMINATION
Battle of the TransVoid
Unexpected Plans
Story of the Soul
Burntale and its story
UNKNOWN
New Soul

Story and Ink

85 2 0
By KRDZ_Knight

Murder and Ink were in aw to say the least. At the same time though, they snort to hold laughter on that poor Elize's Asriel, the one who is not only got electrocuted, but also his insides were scrambled thanks for Elize being the energetic 10-year-old. Elize sigh in embarrassment as her face was in brightly red at the stupidity that she did to her Asriel. Elize huff and puff as she spoke out.

"Look you two, it was an accident. You know he had it coming, since, A, he is sneaking around where he isn't supposed to be, and B, him being in here was a shocker, ok?"

Murder and Ink continue holding their mini laughter as they nodded, signaling to Elize that they understand, while they seem to be not. Murder was the first to speak.

"Look, it was an accident, we get it. It is just..."

Murder began to calm himself, while Ink is dowsing himself with anti-Laugh paint onto his mouth. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Heh, just that was unexpected that you were approach in a most weird and surprisingly way as possible. Hehe, sorry."

Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"It's ok, just gotten embarrassed just all. Anyways where was I, oh yeah, after discussing about how to set decoys and map of the labyrinth cave systems, we manage to get out of the retched Island. Before you ask, I and my family, along with Asriel's have been living in for as long as we both remember. Guess we were born into there, huh."

She then made the screen shows that Island and it was beautiful.

It was sight to behold for both Ink and Murder. Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"As much as I like beaches, oceans and seas, I don't really like this place, since this is literally a prison for me."

Murder teleports with her robe in hand. He raps it around her in which it made her feel comfortable. Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"Thanks, anyways, once were there, were able to escape and see for the first time what was the outside world was like and needless to say, it was the happiest day of my life."

Elize then remember the day where she is in a best day of her life, since ever.

Flashback

Asriel is navigating and showing Elize the way to the exit of the Cave. Elize is getting impatient about it as she spoke out.

"Dude, when we will be out of this freaking CAVE!"

Asriel sigh as he spoke out.

"When I first started to escape, it took me literal days till I get out. So, if my calculations are correct, then we will be in the destination for at least another hour."

In that moment, 10-year-old Elize went on rant to herself about everything, including this stupid cave. Asriel sigh as he knows on how frustrating this is for her. Asriel then looks ahead and sigh as he spoke out.

"Where here alright, hop on."

Elize stop to see something that shocks her.

It was an old train, with train tracks and all. It is old, but it is functional and its still ready for travel and all that. Asriel smiles at this as he spoke out.

"Welp, TADA!!!"

Elize looks at Asriel as if he is a mental patient runaway. Elize grabs Asriel as she spoke out.

"WHEN...SINCE...HOW!!!"

Asriel just shook it off as he spoke out.

"Welp, ever since the wars all those years ago. You see, there has been rumors about this was built here by cultist as a way to entered HELL. And well, we know how that ends. Luckily, no one discovers the train itself, and it was design to self-sustain itself, despite this thing looks like an antic."

Elize can't help but feel aw and amaze that this exists. Then again, the Island was name, Devil's Island for a reason she reckoned. At the same time though, Elize feeling a bit uncomfortable about the fact she is riding a cult train from a way back in history where this world is at its darkest hour. Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"Welp, what we were waiting for, let's start it up!"

Asriel nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, let's get in."

They then get into the train as Asriel walks to the control room. Elize sits into one of the seats which is nice. Elize then pick up her bag which is filled with some gear, clothes, and food. Elize then pick one of the shirts, a black sweater, one that is a dress variant. She remembers a bigger one in those TV shows about fashion, the one that is like this.

Elize then remove her shirt and puts on the sweater. Normally, it was inappropriate to wear it outside in the eyes of pretty much everybody, even her sisters. Though, Asriel is just didn't mind since according to him, during his time wondering on his own, he had friends that have that, and even a type of sweater called...a virgin killer sweater. Elize didn't know what a virgin is until now as she made aware what sex, at the age of ten. She also wants to wear something she wanted, the one she saw is what it is for her.

A sundress of her own, and not the fancy and dazzling kind, one that is made by her own hands and the one that is like everybody else. Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"Welp, hope that things are better, cause now I can what I can't have, like Virgin Killers and Sundress! >:)"

Asriel then returns as he takes one look at Elize and nodded as he spoke out.

"It is good that you started to wear a sweater, since the first place you are about to see is allot colder. In fact, I recommend you wear a jacket on top of the sweater."

Elize looks at Asriel and sigh as she spoke out.

"Fine, I'll wear a jacket. >:("

Elize then pick up a jacket and wears it, one of her favorites as well as the most reliable one. She sighs as she spoke out.

"Now that is out of the way, let's go already! :)"

Asriel sigh as he spoke out.

"Alright, alright, let's go."

He then turns and walks back to the control room while Elize starts to switch to her warmer shorts and warm, long socks that almost reach to her shorts. >:) Asriel looks at Elize as he spoke out.

"ALL ABOARD!"

As he said that, all of a sudden, a sound of a roar engine that is coming from the train itself. Luckily, this is also leading to a place far away from any people from the sound as much as possible. The sound of the engine rolling as the wheels started to spin. Elize jump up and down to her seat as she is excited to see what it is like seeing the outside world was like. Asriel then set to Autopilot as he went back to Elize and pick up his own bag. As the train began to move, Asriel then made some meals for Elize and himself to eat. Elize accepts it as Asriel spoke out.

"Welp, this might take a while, how is the meal I made for us?"

Elize enjoying the makeshift meals that is comprise of can goods, and rice, looks at Asriel as she spoke out.

"Welp, 'GULP' very good, considering were only 10 and 11, and the fact that were not Chara so, that is good enough."

Asriel nodded as he spoke out.

"Welp, hope so since I am not Chara. By the way, I was meaning to ask you about something."

Elize said hm, as she has her mouth full of rice and tuna. Asriel just simply sighs as he spoke out.

"Sorry that I came out rude but, what's up with your hair? I mean, shouldn't be brown like the rest of your sisters? You know, triplets?"

Elize thought about it before gulping the food in her mouth as she spoke out.

"That actually can be explain, or at least, how I gotten the white hair with blue strips, according to Chara in the library, which also I check it myself."

She then pulls out pictures of people with white hair as she spoke out.

"For you see, people who are born with white hair, or pale skin, or eye color that is not associate with any traits, like my eyes, is shown that they have monstrous amount of potential, especially the fact that allot of influential warriors, sorcerer and sorceress, and many more all have in one way or another, have those traits I mention before."

Elize then touch the hair as she remembers that her parents, her sisters, and everyone all tell her that she is going to be a great sorceress in her time. Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"Well, anyways, the reason why is because of the fact that those who had unusual amount of magic, or any power sources will have those traits. It is rare, but it was quite powerful to have, especially the fact that these people are varies amount of magic into their systems, and pretty much vary versatile."

Asriel nodded as he understands why Elize is like this. He then turns to see that their almost out of the cave in which it made Asriel smile. He then turns to Elize as he spoke out.

"Close your eyes, wait till were the destination. Trust me, it's better this way."

Elize is being skeptical about this before sighing as she grabs one of the towels and makes it a makeshift blindfold. As the train is going, Asriel saw that their already out of the cave. Elize began to shiver as her breath is as cold as the air, and it is visible.

The song played a Christmas theme as its response to the weather change.

Elize is excited about all of this as she knows what place she is going, while Asriel just giggle at the fact that this is probably the happiest thing that Elize have, probably peak joy. As the train made its final roar, it then stops as its destination.

Asriel then notices the fact that his friends were also here and waiting for him to return. Asriel smiles as the doors open and outs a skeleton with a white jacket, one that has a fluff collar, and his hood is up. He wears a black winter pants that had straps for survival reasons. His black winter Boots with a white fluff shows that he has style. This is Sans, and he is basically looking at Asriel with an expression saying are you going to date Elize. Asriel then makes his own expressions saying that sorry, his eyes on someone else. Elize notice someone is in the room as she spoke out.

"Uh, who are you and are you friend of Asriel? This is due to because the atmosphere is friendly."

Sans giggle about it as he spoke out.

"Welp, even with your eyesight block, you seem to pick up things, just like what Chara said. Hehe, good thing to have for the upcoming adventures you'll be going."

Elize immediately recognize the voice as she turns to Sans as she shouted out.

"SANS!"

Asriel was a bit surprise on the fact that Elize and Sans know each other. Asriel looks at Elize and Sans as he spoke out.

"You two know each other?"

Sans smiles as Elize sigh as Sans spoke out.

"Yup, we know each other, ever since I save one of her sisters, Frisk. Remember that?"

Asriel process it before Elize break the news.

"Long story short, my parents reward Sans with a secure bank, meaning that he is basically have no worries about any expensed. But in order to get it, he had to come to Devil's Island."

Asriel then realizes this as he nodded in understand it. Sans then notice that Elize is still blindfold and unaware of the area. Sans then looks at Asriel as he spoke out.

"Well, well, well, it seems that you want to surprise Elize with something, eh. Well, I know what you'll be the first stop."

Asriel nodded as he spoke out.

"Yup, hope that would be her first..."

A sound of a crash a younger, more worried voice was heard.

"SANS, BIG BROTHER, HELP!!! THERE IS A CHIWAWA CHOWING MY IN BETWEENS."

Sans immediately teleport to where his younger brother are, while Asriel did a face palm as he spoke out.

"Not again, Belle always like bones. Both actual ones and the other one. guess these two skelebros really the best in two worlds."

Elize began to laugh hysterically as she never thought of a creature that does those things. Asriel just shrugs it off as he spoke out.

"Let's get it over with it, cause of the fact that I don't want you to be blind all day."

Elize nodded as she took Asriel's hand as he let the snow-haired girl outside of the train. Elize can feel the snow for the first time that is natural, not the artificial ones that the Island provide. Elize went excited as more sound of fighting interrupted the moment. The skeleton with a red scarf with an orange winter suit, just hitting something that attach onto him.

Baby Papyrus is struggling to get the Chiwawa off of him as Sans is smacking it with a bone. The sudden 'pop' as the Belle began to bark at the two, before Asriel stop the dog as he pets it with content, but also harden enough to let her know that not to bite people. She whimpers in defeat as Elize walk to the beast, despite the blindness as she too tried to pet the dog. it accepts as it finds comfort of the 10-year-old. Asriel smiles at the scene as he spoke out.

"At least she likes you. Good, since Belle isn't great for people."

Elize nodded as Asriel continue leading to the scene that he was meant to show her, while Elize is holding the dog in her hands, while holding Asriel's. Sans and Papyrus look at each other before deciding to follow them. As they made their way to the edge of the cliffside of where the view is, Asriel sigh as he spoke out.

"There, now you can remove your blindfold."

Elize sigh as she took the blindfold off of her face, clenching the Belle in hand. When the blindfold is off, it is like Elize was a newborn that is seeing the world for the first time as the winds and snow is just at the right amount to make it all the more beautiful.

She also turns to see that there is a rural town just acts as an entrance to the city itself.

Elize was blown away by the sheer beauty and how advance the city that it really sees. Infact, she never thought on how advance they truly are as evident by the fact that Elize was sheltered for at least most of her life. The Chiwawa then looks at the Persian Gree eyes that Elize possess. Elize looks at the Belle and smile as she pets the dog who it reciprocates back. As that happened, Elize and Asriel feel the back of their heads as Papyrus and Sans grab a bunch of snowballs and smile as Sans spoke out.

"Welp, how's about some fun, shall we?"

Elize smiles as the Chiwawa began to use its telekinetic ability to float a bunch of snowballs, who Elize also use her raw magic to boost the Belle. Asriel smiles at this as he spoke out.

"Oh, you've made a fatal mistake..."

Present Times

Murder and Ink were amaze on how beautiful the city really is. Murder looks at the picture as he spoke out.

"That's Winter City? Damn, if that is Snowdin of Burntale, then I am jealous of you."

Elize smiles as Ink spoke out.

"Damn, gonna go there and see it for myself."

Elize smiles at the both of them as she spoke out.

"Yeah, this is the most beautiful place, and the first that I ever seen after seeing the outside world."

She then remembers the times where her Sans, Paps, and Asriel, along with Belle all played snowball fights. She also knows that Elize became the queen of Snow, which is ironic since she is the princess of Burntale and its Multiverse. Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"Welp, anyways, once we're done with our fun, Asriel and his friends all went on a detoured-on Winter City, and her variety of items. I even gain a new suit, check it out."

She then ravages the clothes within her pocked dimension bag and needless to say, it was pretty good.

The two-light purplish dresses were a surprisingly good. Then, Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"Unfortunately, I still have this one...OH GODS!"

As she said that, Elize then pulls what it seems to be the most embarrassing thing she ever bought.

A virgin killer sweater, with the opening that expose the back and all. Ink and Murder was a bit surprise as Murder spoke out.

"Hold on, you said that these clothes were bought when you were 10, right? So why is it that they're the size of a fully grown woman's clothes instead 10-year-old versions."

Elize thought about it before speaking out.

"Well, you see, these are no ordinary clothes. These are made from woven silk of size altering sheep, and they have been enhanced with our technology, similar to DT-Tale's clothes. And there is the reason why my clothes are basically are the same ones that were bought when I was 10 or 11."

Murder nodded as Ink spoke out.

"So, it seems the spell is complete, guess will have to continue this later."

The two sighs but Murder did give them an idea.

"Hey, why not do it while traveling."

Ink and Elize nodded as they snuff out the campfire and pack up for them to go. It took about five minutes, but their done. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Ready fellas?"

Ink and Elize nodded as Murder spoke out.

"YEAH!"

Murder nodded as he uses one of his fire-magic to do its thing.

The fire swills and spins as it then burns a path as they know that might be the one. Then again, they really don't know and hope that is the right one. As they walk on, Elize reassert herself as she spoke out.

"Ok, let me continue my story."

As she said that, two familiar eyes watch the trio, hiding from a flesh that acts as a camouflage, both as to not be seen, and as against those who had senses. 

Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"Anyways, where am I lasted? Oh, yeah, after some snowball fight and won and become the Queen of Snow, we then entered to Winter City's rural area, were Sans and Papyrus live. After exchange stories, we went out for shopping, on Sans's expense which is nonexistent. I went with some few disguises as Asriel had suggests it. Once that is done, we then plan on other global sights, the lava of Magma Vally, the deep sees of Pontus Capital, relax in Spring Town, and pretty much more."

She then remembers the time were Elize is pretty much relaxing within Spring Town's very steam room, and it was an experience. Elize also remember Baby Paps riding the literal Sun and Sans and pretty much everyone all chase after him. Elize smiles as she spoke out.

"Maybe next time I'll tell you two about how Baby Paps rides the miniaturize sun and we have to chase after him. Anyways, after that, Asriel then decided to show me the multiverse and how it works and needless to say, it was even more of a eye opener for me. This is all fun and games until when other multiverses were involved.

Elize then remember back when allot of messed up stuff was happening and it adds fuel to the fire on the growing itch of putting her parents into their place. Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"Ink already know what the Alpan family, my family's actions. So many deaths, losses, and tons of destruction that I don't think that things will last for this long. At that moment, I made a vow to bring down my parents and Asriel did the same with his. I then agree to join the freedom fighters, a group of people seek freedom and reforms to all who were suffered the most. I also think that name was inspired by another freedom fighters from a video game or from another verse entirety."

She then remembers the gang naming the group base off a reality much different than their own, along the fact that they enjoyed playing sonic games.

They then walk through the cliff side of the cave systems. Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"Well anyway, after joining the group, we then went into adventures, from preventing the artificial genocides from ever forming against Pacifist timelines, rescue slaves and more. After a few years, I decided to travel beyond to get stronger, but for some reasons even I don't know, my Parents finds out about my travels and repeatedly capture me and tried to imprison within Island. Luckily for me, Chara, while didn't see Parents wrong, did help me escape and they didn't think that it was Chara herself who help me."

She then remembers the time where Chara had it cover for her, since she wants to something the best for her. She also remembers the times where Chara did something about something that might be the suggestion of the Demon Summoning.

Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"Well, anyways, after that, Asriel and I then decided to summon HIM. The Demon walk and have a chat with me within Hell and discuss the matter in hand. Basically, we made a deal, if I became his apprentice, he helps me get into on how to get away from my parents. Years went by, as he trains me the ways of magic and unlock the full extent of what am I capable of. From creating simple objects to rewritten whole realities with a simple incantation. I also learn that my magic has a enact of edited or modified on whatever spell or magic I am using. In lamest term, it means that I have a unique ability to modify any spells, rituals, and more. After that, he then suggests me to use this book to get into the TransVoid without the Book of Eyes."

She then fisher out her book within her bag and show it to them.

It was interesting to say the least, especially that there is no other book such as the Book of Eyes that can do that. Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"There is a way to get into there, and it is through by DETERMINATION. That is how he got out of the TransVoid in the first place. But in order to do that, I needed that book in for its instruction on how to. My journey to retrieve the book that is lose was met with...some problems. Though, in the end, with the Demon's help, I manage to get into the TransVoid and that's it. Hope you enjoyed my story."

Murder and Ink smiles as Ink spoke out.

"Wow, that was the most intents AU I ever seen. I have seen Players making their own AUs, but nothing like this. I imagine the other creators seeing this AU's successes, this is like Alphatale all over again, and in a way, it is, since its base code is literally Alphatale's code."

Elize nodded as she spoke out.

"Yup, without that skeleton that Jason had partner with, Burntale will fail like all the rest. So, that is how my AU came to be, and its dark past and grayish present. So, what now?"

As he said that, Murder then picks up some sound as he began to summon electric current that is infuse with DT to detect on whatever the person is. Then, a black painted puddle form, along being electric current follows after.

As the puddle of ink was splatter onto the ground, Ink can't help but feels familiar to whatever this is until he senses magic within this puddle. Murder and Elize realize this as all three step back on whatever this thing is. It then forms a skeleton like structure, follow by clothes and the size that is familiar to Ink himself. Ink realizes this as he spoke out.

"HOLY SPLATTER, IS THAT...?"

As he said that, this ink-like mass form into something familiar to Ink, but with different clothes.

Instead of straps, jacket on his waist and shoes, it sports a long-sleeved, white undershirt with a small brown jacket over it, his pants are actually overalls with the tops tucked into his waist, the legs are very wide at the bottoms, with creases around the legs, and finally he has no shoes, instead, he goes barefoot with a pair of leggings. This is another Ink Sans, and this one seems to be in a state of shock after Murder's counter sneak attacks. Ink that is with Murder and Elize who is shocked like the two, then spoke out.

"Since, when, and How? Since when there is another Ink-Sans in here? How the heck did you get in here? And WHY, why are you in here if you go here willingly?"

This Ink giggle at his other self as he spoke out.

"Well, things are getting more interesting within the vast multiverses out there. Also, to answer your questions other me, A, gotten away from a war of the Multiverse and travel to other Multiverses until I found a portal that led me to here and have been living in here ever since. B, I got it in here by I mention before, the portal, and works on how to enter here and back to the Multiverses with my Ink by infusing it with the magic here. And finally, C, I came here since I was called here, but it seems that I am out of luck, so I live here."

This Ink was panted and a bit annoyed at the fact that he wasn't able to find someone who is calling for them. Murder, Ink, and Elize look at each other, and then back to this Ink-Sans as Murder spoke out.

"Ok, that would made allot sense since I can tell that he is telling the truth. But how the fuck that you avoid being caught by our senses?"

This Ink thought about it as he spoke out.

"Don't know, just hid in the pile of meat over there."

He then pointing the wall of meat, which surprise everyone. Murder then senses it, these meats are like Anti-Senses, unable to senses without using the main senses of sight, smell, and hearing along with touch and taste. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"That would explain on why my senses are Wanko and all over the place, this area is anti-senses, everywhere."

As he said that, this Ink then pulls out something as he spoke out.

"Oh, may I know on what this is?"

He then pulls out something that made Murder, Ink, and Elize pale on the near sight of that object.

Elize seeing this, then spoke one phrase.

"Oh, no fucker...!"

As she said that, meat heard as flesh monsters were surround the gang. Murder and Elize immediately summons barriers made out of Magic, while Ink is summonsing Ink-Walls to block any attacks from 360% angels. Muder starts by summoning a bunch of Hate-Filled Bones and Arrow Blast and pepper bomb the creatures. Elize then summons spikes to impaled them, but it seems that isn't enough as they overpower them all and rush at the gang. As that happened, suddenly the earth began to shake.

As that happened, the two Ink were separate from the group, and it happened too fast for everyone to act on. Ink realizes this, then spoke out.

"Fellas, just follow the path! I'll find a way to get out of here!"

Murder and Elize doesn't want their friend to get killed, then decided to throw something that might help out.  Murder throws a pile of bones as bombs for him to use, while Elize throws him a neckless that would recall back if he needed it to go back to where he started. Murder seeing his friend, then shouted out.

"INK, please be ok, will be looking for you once were done dealing with the fleshy abominations things!"

Ink nodded as the two Ink-Sansses were falling down, while Murder and Elize continue fighting off against the Fresh creatures. Ink thinks of himself, while falling down.

'What should I do next?'

Three hours later

"Urgh...what...?"

Ink said that as he began to get up and finds himself into the ground, or what it looks like one as it seems weird, even for him. Ink realize right away that this is no ordinary stuff, as eyes all watch over him, in the walls, ceiling, floors, and more as Ink began to feel fear. Ink began to gather the bones that was given by Murder as self-defense as he spoke out.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, this ain't how I wake up from!"

As he said that, he then began to hear voices that is from earlier, and he began to response to them.

"NO, I am not going, my friends needed me!"

As he said that, more voices began to be spoken inside of his head.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

As he said that, his instincts take hold as he began to run to a place with no voices. Eyes all watch him running towards something. Ink began to use one of the black bones to create an opening for him to escape. As that happened, Ink began to feel the same soul he had have no voice, unlike the others. Ink smiles as he spoke out.

"Almost there, must have been nearer than before. I need to get to there, NOW!"

Ink declares as he began to punch the wall with his ink, allowing him to escape the opening and sees that he escapes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 769 30
Boredom. Boredom was what lead to all of this. Cross, the admin, had decided that he was bored and wanted to play a game with the people in his multi...
26.2K 559 102
I DO NOT OWN FORMER TIME TRIO, THIS IS A FANFIC! The owner of FTT is unknown but most likely Redrum. The human. It was all the human's fault. Everyth...
54.2K 2.2K 18
Did you know multiverse resets exist? Well they do, and Error is pretty sure they don't cause this much change. This isn't his multiverse. Not anymor...
46K 1.3K 39
An Undertale fan gets reincarnated into the Alphatale Multiverse. Will they use the knowledge gathered from their first life to their advantage? Or w...