A Dragons Love Story 5 (Gay/B...

By YellowStoryMaker

The children of part 4 make their own stories... More

Chapter 1 - Miguel x Jaqu
Chapter 2 - Lucious x Zhenya
Chapter 3 - Ezra x Phillip
Chapter 4 - Nalina x Iza
Chapter 5 - Viaan x Tulio
Chapter 6 - Rohz x Dakota
Chapter 7 - One Year Later
Chapter 8 - Jacob x Charlie + Family
Chapter 9 - One Year Later: Short
Chapter 10 - Peter x Jadah
Chapter 12 - Wayd x Thomas
Chapter 13 - Jordan x Berry
Chapter 14 - One Year Later: Short
Chapter 15 - Vixxy x Xiromi
Chapter 16 - Haru x Elijah
Chapter 17 - Pluto x Dominic (Part 1)
Chapter 18 - Pluto x Dominic (Part 2)
Chapter 19 - Roger x Austin
Chapter 20 - Micah x Gavyn
Chapter 21 - One Year Later
Chapter 22 - Neyou x Damien
Chapter 23 - Pluto x Domonic (Part 3)
Chapter 24 - Wolfe x Niko (Part 1)
Chapter 25 - Wolfe x Niko (Part 2)
Chapter 26 - Lix x Cyper (Part 1)
Chapter 27 - Lix x Cyper (Part 2)
Chapter 28 - Aster x Jace (Part 1)
Chapter 29 - Drew x Lincoln
Chapter 30 - Rory x Ashley
Chapter 31 - Aster x Jace (Part 2)
Chapter 32 - Daniel x Irumi
Chapter 33 - The Royal Ball
Chapter 34 - Mizura x Winter
Chapter 35 - Winter Vs. Micheal
Chapter 36 - Henry x Luke
Chapter 37 - Carol x Skye
Chapter 38 - One Year Later:
Chapter 39 - Shawn x Mingiyora
Chapter 40 - Teddy x Dillon
Chapter 41 - Berry x Jordan (Wedding)
Chapter 42 - Evelyn x Natasha
Chapter 43 - Penny x Sonja
Chapter 44 - Mathias x Jinx
Chapter 45 - Nicolas x Koba
Chapter 46 - Nathan x Maki (Bailey+Katiya)
Chapter 47 - The Triplets
Chapter 48 - Lynn x Sakura
Chapter 49 - Bayz x Zachary
Chapter 50 - Gwen x Anthony
Chapter 51 - Zion x Isaiah
Chapter 52 - Miz x Devin
Chapter 53 - Elias x Blaze
Chapter 54 - Crystal x Bella
Chapter 55 - The Problem
Chapter 56 - Elizabeth x Rixalyn
Chapter 57 - Danger
Chapter 58 - Silas Gaton
Chapter 59 - Silas x Taeko

Chapter 11 - Next Gen Shadow Guards

1 0 0
By YellowStoryMaker

One month later...
Ryke was doing push-ups while giving instructions. The next gen was all doing push-ups as well. The next gen still being Iza, Pluto, Dominic, Jenna, Rayna, Jaqu, Benny, Elijah, and Cokoris. Yizen and Piper were at the side watching them. Lidia (Gem and Luna's daughter) and Daniel (Megan and Avery's son) were helping by sitting on one of their backs when Piper or Yizen said so. And then Phillip was at the side taking notes. Haru was waiting for instructions.
"Lidia, Benny." Piper said. Lidia jumped off of Iza and full jumped onto Benny's back. Haru was practically drooling while staring at Elijah.
"Daniel, Jenna." Yizen said. Daniel jumped off of Coco and onto Jenna.
"Tomorrow, you guys will be training with current shadow guards. We will be doing one of those competitions whoever is the best wins. But. It'll be a little different this time." Ryke explained as he finished his push-ups. He stood up and looked at Piper.
"If one of you beat the current shadow guards, you will become a full shadow guard. We already did our bets." Piper explained. Everyone stopped doing their pushups.
"Up." Ryke said. Daniel and Lidia jumped off and rushed to Phillip. Everyone stood up and stood in their stance.
"And whom you'll all be against will be put as brackets. We do this one time with each group. We did it only once with the first gen and me and Piper. And then it was the current and the first gen. Now, it'll be the next gen and the current gen. Understood?" Ryke explained.
"Understood." The next gen said. Ryke nodded and turned away.
"Oh, and it'll be Ramon, Mateo, and Piper watching the matches." Ryke smiled. Everyone turned to Dominic. Dominic frowned immediately. Pluto snickered and faced forward. Dominic heard Pluto and he turned to him quickly with a fowl glare.
"Alright. You are all dismissed. Sleep well." Ryke said. And then they all waited for Ryke, Piper, and Yizen left. Then Hm they moved. Dominic quickly turned to Pluto's and walked over to him quickly. Coco's eyes widened.
"No! Dominic no!" Coco yelled. Dominic shoved into Pluto.
"You fucking dick!" Dominic yelled angeredly. Pluto looked at Dominic and he smiled.
"Aww, it's poor wittle Dominic afraid of his own Shadow Guard father?" Pluto teased to make Dominic mad. Dominic chuckled and then he quickly went to choke Pluto. Pluto backed up calmly and then Coco and Jaqu grabbed Dominic.
"Don't Nic!" Jaqu yelled.
"You are a team, Dominic. You can't fight him!" Coco yelled.
"I'd rather die before I ever become a team with that fake shit." Dominic said strictly, trying to kick Pluto. Pluto smiled and he turned away.
"Good job today, "team". Pluto said kindly before he left. Dominic tried to calm down.
"FUCK!" Dominic screamed. Jaqu frowned. Coco let go of Dominic. Jaqu did too. Dominic stood there and he let out a sigh.
"I hate him." Dominic muttered.
That night: Dominic, Duke, and Ramon went out for dinner. They were eating together.
"I'm excited for tomorrow. I think you are finally ready to beat the current gen." Ramon said.
"A shadow gaurd at 16. Ain't that something." Duke said. Dominic went to eat but then he set his fork down. He looked down.
"Pluto is better than me." Dominic said. Duke and Ramon looked at Dominic and then to each other.
"Of course he is. He's Ryke's son. He doesn't just let Pluto sit around and eat out like any of you do." Ramon said. Dominic glanced up at his father.
"Eh?" Dominic questioned. Duke sighed.
"Let's just say, if Pluto doesn't win tomorrow, Ryke won't be very happy, at all." Duke said. Dominic immediately grinned.
With Ryke in the same moment... Ryke was eating dinner with Theo. Theo sipped a cup of wine.
"Hey, you won't be to hard of Pluto if he doesn't win tomorrow, right?" Theo asked. Ryke looked at Theo.
"He's gotta learn discipline." Ryke said. Theo frowned.
"I wish he didn't want to be a shadow guard." Theo said. Ryke frowned and touched his cheek.
"I know." Ryke said.
Up stairs, Pluto was doing push-ups as he listened to his parents. After he did over 10,000 in 30 minutes, he stopped and he sat on his butt against the wall next to his door. He sighed and set his head back against the wall. He covered his face and then he turned to his window. He smiled and stood up. He grabbed his coat and his hat. And then he went out his window. He quietly snuck down the house and then he walked off. He walked into the kingdom and up to an outdoor cafe. Jordan, Evelyn, Wolfe, and Haru were there. Pluto walked up and sat next to them.
"Heya der Pluto." Jordan said.
"Get scolded?" Evelyn asked.
"I did 10000 pushups in the time they were done talking about me downstairs." Pluto said.
"Yeesh." Evelyn said. Pluto looked at Wolfe.
"You are alive?" Pluto asked.
"Wish I wasn't." Wolfe said with a mutter. He was faced down on the table. Pluto looked away awkwardly.
"So... where is Jadah and Teddy?" Pluto asked.
"Not here?" Haru shrugged.
"Aww." Pluto complained.
"You like Teddy don't you?" Evelyn asked curiously.
"No, he doesn't. He doesn't have time to like someone." Jordan said. Evelyn gasped.
"PLUTO! My birthday is next week! You coming?" Evelyn asked. Pluto shrugged. Haru and Wolfe looked at Evelyn and then they both saw behind her. Dominic, Duke, and Roman were coming towards them to go home. Wolfe tapped Pluto. Pluto looked at Wolfe.
"Hide." Haru said. Pluto blinked and looked around. He saw Dominic.
"Shit." Pluto said before he went into the cafe. Then Dominic, Duke, and Ramon passed by.
"Hey Duke! Ramon." Haru said nicely to not cause suspicion.
"Hey Haru. Whatcha doing tonight?" Duke asked.
"Just hanging with the friends. We were hoping for Pluto to join but you know Ryke." Haru said with a shrug. Evelyn stood up quickly.
"OH! WE CAN JUST SNEAK HIS ASS OUT!" Evelyn squealed.
"No! He'll be dead if Ryke or Theo found out." Jordan said. Wolfe rolled his eyes and slammed his head on the table. Jordan gave Wolfe a couple Zenos under the table.
"Pluto's hot." Wolfe said, saying that for the money. Dominic flinched and turned to Wolfe.
"You think he's worth loving? He's not." Dominic said strictly. Wolfe lifted his head and held up the Zenos.
"Nah, I just said that for money." Wolfe said as he stuck the money in his pockets. Dominic looked at Wolfe.
"Alright... we'll, see you all later." Duke said.
"Bye!" Evelyn cheered. Dominic followed Duke and Ramon from behind. He turned back and he saw Evelyn smiling with a giggle. Dominic was suspicious now and he left.
"You are fine now, Pluto." Jordan said. Pluto came out of the cafe and looked down the road. Nothing. He sighed and sat down next to Wolfe.
"Nic hates your guts." Haru said.
"Hell no. Did you see how he acted when Wolfe said Pluto was hot. He flipped out. He was jealous for sure." Jordan said quickly in protest. Pluto wasn't listening. He was sat back in the chair.
They were half way home when Dominic remembered that he forgot to go to Ian's cafe to tell Damien something so he turned back. He ran up to the cafe and went in. When he came out, he heard squeals and wheezes. He turned down the street at the cafe that Haru and the others were at. That's when he saw Pluto. Pluto was laughing. Dominic saw him and he grinned. Then he left.
The next day: all of the current gen and the next gen were lined up. The current gen being Ezra, Timothy, Jonas, Olivia, and Berry. Piper, Ramon, and Mateo were in front of them while Nalina and Haru set up the bracket board with Phillip listing out the names. When they finished, they all stepped back. Phillip, Nalina, and Haru sat down at the side where they normally stand. And then every first gen shadow guard walked in to watch. This meant Ryke, Jackson, Yizen, Ren, Atlas, Jax, Luna, and Karon. Henry and Duke were stuck on duty watching the queens. They stood to the side to watch.
"You all know how this works, I'm sure. The first person on the ground for 10 seconds or more loses." Ramon called out.
"Alright. First bracket." Piper spoke out. Mateo looked over at the bracket board and then he turned to the group of young or to be shadow guards.
"Timothy vs Jenna." Mateo spoke out. Everyone else moved back until the hit the wall and they stayed still. Jenna and Timothy began to fight. And at the end of that long fight, Jenna won. She pinned Timothy down to the ground holding his head to the ground too. Coco and Benny clapped.
"Good job Jenna!" Coco cheered. Jenna smiled and stood up. She helped Timothy up. Jenna and Timothy both walked over to everyone else. Ezra pat the top of Timothy's head.
"I'll avenge you." Ezra teased. Timothy chuckled. Nalina moved the bracket. Jenna was up against whoever wins the next round.
"Alright! Next up... Coco vs Ezra." Ramon spoke out. Ezra smiled and turned to Phillip. Phillip heard Ezra's name and he had looked up. He smiled and worded "good luck" with his lips. Ezra smiled and walked out. Benny kissed Coco's cheek.
"Good luck darling." Benny said. Coco smiled and walked out. Piper stared at them all. She crossed her arms. Coco and Ezra turned to each other. They both bowed their heads for a fair fight and then the started to fight. As they were fighting, Dominic couldn't help wut look over at Pluto. Pluto was studying the Coco. Coco made Ezra fall to the ground. And that's when Pluto shook his head in disappointment. Dominic flinched and turned to Coco and Ezra. It looked as if Coco was winning. He glanced over and saw all the first gen shadow guards shaking their head or whispering. Dominic quickly turned to Coco and Ezra. Ezra quickly kicked Coco off and Ezra stood up quickly. Coco lost balance and fell down. He bumped his head and he grew dizzy. Ezra rushed to him and held him down on the ground but gently to not hurt his head. Ten seconds up.
"You ok? You just hit your nerve." Ezra said. Coco nodded, keeping his eyes shut.
"Just dizzy." Coco mumbled. Haru ran over to Coco.
"Ezra wins." Piper said. Haru and Ezra helped Coco to the side. Benny frowned. They set him down and leaned him against the wall.
"Get him ice." Ezra said. And then Haru left to get ice. Benny knelt down and touched Coco's cheek.
"You almost did it." Benny said nicely. Coco smiled. Pluto wasn't gonna do anything but he did anyways. He knelt down next to Coco.
"You can't pin someone to the ground after a lunch. It's to obvious and it's easy to recover from." Pluto said silently to Coco. Dominic saw Pluto talking to Coco. And Coco looked enlightened. Nalina moved the bracket. Now Ezra would fight Jenna later.
"Next, Elijah and Berry." Piper spoke out. Haru was back with the ice and he frowned when he heard Elijah and Berry. Berry was really aggressive... but he's the youngest of the current gen. Elijah and Berry walked out. They bowed their heads and then they fought. And Elijah couldn't catch up. Berry was to fast and he just kept going with hits. Elijah started to panic and he dodged. He went to hit but then Berry just stopped. He moved over calmly. Elijah flinched. Berry grabbed Elijah's arm and quickly swung him to the ground hardly. Elijah was at loss of air. Piper flinched. Berry looked down at Elijah. Elijah didn't get up. He was to scared to face Berry again.
"Alright. Berry wins." Piper said. Berry held his hand out to help Elijah up. Elijah slowly took Berry's hand and lifted up. He was nervous. They went to the side. Nalina moved the bracket. Dominic looked at Elijah.
"You good?" Dominic asked. Elijah nodded.
"He's scary." Elijah mumbled. Dominic looked at Berry and then he turned to Elijah.
"Want me to beat his ass for you?" Dominic asked, pointing g at the brackets. Elijah smiled.
"If you can beat Benny." Elijah teased.
"Of course I can." Dominic said. At that same moment Pluto was walking passed to see Ryke. He stopped and turned to Dominic.
"Is that so?" Pluto asked. Dominic looked at Pluto.
"Oh fuck off. You are just scared because you won't be able to beat your opponent." Dominic said.
"So we are on the subject of you?" Pluto asked. Dominic flinched.
"I hope I'll go up against you so that I can beat the shit out of you." Dominic said. Pluto stared at Dominic and then he turned away. He left. Dominic flinched and watched Pluto leave. He blinked and then looked at Elijah. Elijah's jaw dropped.
"He didn't insult you-" Elijah mumbled. Dominic rolled his eyes.
"Dominic vs Benny." Piper spoke. Dominic turned to Benny. Benny was holding the icepack to Coco's head. Then he stood up and looked at Dominic. They walked forward. In the end, Dominic won. Dominic was skilled at his dodge and sword so he was a little weak in a physical fight. Then it was Pluto vs Rayna. And in amazement, it was only one minute until Pluto got Rayna to the ground. Ryke smiled and crossed his arms. The next was Olivia and Jaqu. Olivia won. And finally, it was Iza vs Jonas. Jonas won.

   The next round was Ezra vs Jenna. Ezra won. Next was Dominic and Berry. Everyone knew this was gonna get heated. So they fought. And from pure luck, Dominic won. He had shoved Berry to the ground and used all his weight to keep him there. Afterwards, Berry was VERY upset. When it was Pluto and Olivia, Pluto won yet again. Olivia tried her absolute hardest. Dominic watched Pluto put zero effort into winning a match against a shadow guard while he's half her age. Dominic sat back against the wall in anger. Piper looked at the bracket and she frowned. She turned to Ramon. Roman sighed.
"He had a long run." Ramon said, talking about Dominic. Piper looked at Mateo. Mateo nodded.
"Dominic vs Ezra." Mateo spoke. Everyone went quiet and Dominic was ghost white in the face from shock. Pluto snickered. Dominic stood straight and walked out. Ezra did too. They faced each other.
"I'm not going easy." Dominic said.
"Haha. Nor am I." Ezra said with a calm smile. Dominic quickly hit Ezra in the face. Ezra flinched as his nose began to bleed.
"Ow." Ezra muttered, quickly going to hit Dominic. He was disoriented at that moment. Dominic dodged. And they went on and on for a good ten minutes until Ezra got bored. Dominic went to try and strike a finished blow but Ezra grabbed his hands. Dominic froze.
"Sorry." Ezra said. Dominic slowly frowned. And then Ezra quickly flipped Dominic over and Dominic hit the ground with his head hardly. So much that he passed out immediately. He turned to Piper quickly. He wanted the 10 seconds to be up so he can help Dominic quickly. Pluto looked at Dominic and he sighed. The ten seconds went up and Ezra dropped to help Dominic immediately. Haru and Ramon ran to Dominic's aid
"Haru, go give Dr Coil a heads up. We are coming." Ramon demanded, snapping his fingers for Jaqu. Haru nodded and he ran off.
"Ezra, you gotta stay here. Elijah, help Jaqu get Dominic to the doctors room." Ramon demanded. Jaqu and Elijah lifted Dominic up. But Dominic didn't move at all. Ramon frowned immediately.
"Shit-" Ramon said, touching Dominic's pulse. It was faint. Ezra frowned. Then Atlas ran to them. Atlas took Dominic's hand and pulled him up into his arms. No movement. Pluto stood straight and he frowned. Ezra frowned. He turned to Ramon.
"I'm-" Ezra started.
"It's fine. It was a fight. He'll be fine. He's a tough boy." Ramon exclaimed. Ezra looked down and then he walked over to Phillip. Phillip set his pad down quickly and held Ezra's cheeks.
"Everything is fine." Phillip said softly. Ezra was worried. Ryke stood up and walked up to Ezra.
"Hey. Ramon said it was fine. When Dominic wakes up, he'll be perfectly fine. Just a little upset since he lost of course." Ryke said softly. Ezra sighed. Pluto was confused. He looked at the door where Atlas took Dominic then he turned to Ezra, only to turn and see his father. He felt... worried. When he should feel happily. Ezra is all emotional so Pluto has the upper hand. His team turned to Pluto.
"I'm sure you know you'll win now." Coco said. Pluto heard him but he didn't care. He was to busy wanting to kill himself at that moment.
"Well, I am kinda glad you'll be a shadow guard early. You work harder than any of us." Elijah said. Pluto turned to Elijah and he quickly grabbed his shirt.
"Hey!" Coco yelled. Ryke turned to Pluto and he flinched.
"You think I fucking work harder then you all?! Have you seen Dominic?!" Pluto screamed in anger. Elijah trembled. Coco was about to grab Pluto. And Rayna was about to pull him off. But then they both stopped. So did Ryke who was on his way to grab Pluto. Pluto shoved Elijah into the wall. And then he turned around. Jonas and Pluto went out to fight. And undoubtedly, Pluto won. Ezra was hugging Phillip when he heard his name get called out to fight Pluto.
"He's gonna beat me." Ezra said. Phillip nodded.
"Do your best." Phillip said. Ezra nodded and went out to fight Pluto. They stood staring at each other. Pluto looked unfazed. He wasn't worried. Ryke slapped his head.
"Fuck." Ryke mumbled.
"What are you upset about? Your son is about to take the competition." Luna asked curiously. Ryke looked at Luna.
"Theo doesn't want Pluto to be a shadow guard. I don't either. And in fact, he doesn't either. He's only doing this so that he can show his real parents that he's amazing." Ryke explained. The shadow guards listening all turned to Ryke.
"What?" Jackson questioned. Ryke looked at Pluto. "Pluto's biological father got rid of him because he thought he would never amount to anything. So Pluto's doing this to prove him wrong basically." Ryke explained. They all went silent. Pluto went to fight Ezra. And Ezra fought back. Ezra and Pluto are both pretty equal at everything but because Ezra was in an unstable state, he was weaker. And they went on for a very long time. Pluto held his hand up and dodged and then he kicked Ezra in the side. Ezra fell and he was gonna get up but then Pluto stopped him. So instead, he grabbed Pluto's leg and pushed him to the ground. Pluto's eyes widened and he went to stand quickly but Ezra had held him down. Pluto started to scramble.
"Get off!" Pluto screamed. Ezra sighed and held Pluto down. There was one thing the next gen didn't know. And that was, if even one of the current gen one, they'd get a month off. Pluto stopped shaking when he heard Piper yell...
"Time." Piper called out. Ezra let go of Pluto. Pluto went silent and he laid there in defeat. Ryke stared at Pluto. Pluto sat up slowly. Phillip smiled to Ezra's win. All of the current gen quickly jumped into Ezra's arms.
"WE GOT A MONTH OFF!" Olivia squealed. Ezra smiled.
"I can finally go visit my wife!" Timothy cheered. Ezra was relieved. Pluto sat in spot staring at a wall as he listened to everyone of the current guards celebrating. Ryke walked over to Pluto and looked down at him.
"You lost." Ryke said. Pluto looked up at Ryke and he started to tremble. He slowly stood up. Ryke looked at his son.
"You can't win everything." Ryke said. Pluto turned away.
"But it I don't, I won't amount to anything." Pluto said before he turned away. And then he walked away. Ryke sighed and turned to the current shadow guards.
"You are all correct. One month off, starting tomorrow." Ryke spoke. Berry smiled and looked at Ezra.
"Freedom!" Berry said nicely.
"Luxury." Jonas said, getting close to Berry. Berry quickly elbowed Jonas in the gut.
"No training!" Ezra cheered. Pluto walked up to his team and stopped. Coco and Benny were talking to Rayna and Jenna. But they saw Pluto. Elijah, Jaqu, and Iza turned to Pluto.
"If any of you... and I mean ALL OF YOU... tell Dominic any of this, and the shit I said before, I won't hesitate to hear your fucking ass. I promise that!" Pluto screamed. Coco and Benny turned to each other. They turned back to Pluto.
"Why? Telling him exactly what you said to Elijah could end your guys's feud." Coco questioned. Pluto turned to Coco.
"Do you really think he wants to end our feud?! Of course not. That's what's making him work harder. Me. I am. So if he stops working hard, then it'll be blamed on me anyways! No end either way." Pluto said strictly before he turned away. Elijah looked at Coco and Benny.
"Speaking of Nic, ima go check on him." Elijah said. Coco nodded. And then Elijah left to go see Dominic.

"WHAT?!" Duke screamed. Ramon and Ezra looked at Duke.
"Hey- it's ok." Ramon said. Henry frowned. Him and Duke were on duty protecting the queens but right now they were just standing outside the royal office.
"That is not ok! He's hurt?!" Duke screamed in anger. Ezra looked at Duke.
"I'm so sorry." Ezra said. Duke and Ramon looked at Ezra.
"Then show that you are sorry by taking my place till I get back." Duke said strictly, before he rushed off to see Dominic. Ramon followed Duke quickly. Duke ran into Dr. Coil's office and he looked at Dominic. He quickly slapped Dominic across the face right as Ramon ran in. Dominic's eyes opened immediately and he sat up. Then he felt his head. Duke grabbed Dominic's shirt.
"You are fucking done!" Duke said strictly. Ramon flinched. Dr Coil and his grandson Teddy were in there. They looked at Duke in shock. Dominic looked at his father in shock.
"Eh- what?" Dominic asked in a panic.
"You got dropped on your head and you couldn't protect yourself or shake it off! If that's so, you can't be a shadow guard. So you are done!" Duke said strictly. Ramon was shocked. Dominic turned to Ramon. Ramon looked down. Dominic trembled and turned to Duke.
"Give me one more chance! I'll try harder. I'll never lose a competition like this again. And... I'll never show my weaknesses." Dominic pleaded. Duke stared at Dominic.
"I'm worried, Dominic. You are our son. I don't want you getting injured again." Duke said.
"One more chance." Dominic pleaded. Duke frowned. Ramon looked at Duke. Duke closed his eyes slowly.
"I want to protect people, dad. Just as I should have when my biological parents were attacked and raided back then. If I had been stronger... or— or anything! I could've prevented something if I was strong. And being a shadow guard shows that you are strong. Please." Dominic pleaded. Ramon frowned.
"Nic, you were 4 when that all happened. Of course you couldn't do anything. Don't make that your reason to be a shadow guard." Ramon said.
"Well, it is. So please. Give me another chance." Dominic pleaded. Ramon turned to Duke. Duke slowly opened his eyes. He didn't want Dominic to do it anymore. So he was gonna do his best to make him stop.
"Alright, you'll get your second chance but you have to hang out with Pluto for an entire day." Duke said. Ramon flinched. Dominic glared.
"He won't even let me near him! That's unfair." Dominic yelled. Duke smiled and turned around.
"See you at home." Duke said. Dominic turned to Ramon. Duke walked out of the Dr's room but before he turned to the stairs, he stopped and moved his head to the right. Against the wall was Elijah and Pluto. They were leaning on the wall listening to everything. But Duke's eyes immediately fell on Pluto. Dominic and Ramon turned to Duke and were co fused about why he looked that way. And that's when Elijah snapped.
"Mr Duke! Please don't make Dominic quit. He'll be an amazing shadow guard. And Pluto made it very clear that Dominic tried the hardest out of us all." Elijah cried but then he covered his mouth. He turned around, only to be kicked in the chest by Pluto. He fell backwards. Dominic ran over to the door and looked at Elijah. He turned to the right and there was no one. He frowned and turned to Elijah. Duke was shocked. Elijah turned around and he took Duke's hand.
"Please! If anything, Pluto won't even look at Dominic. Don't make him quit." Elijah pleaded. Dominic smiled and turned to Duke. Duke sighed and turned to Dominic.
"Ok... ok. But if you get hurt again, you're done." Duke said. Dominic smiled and he quickly hugged Elijah.
"Thank god you were here!" Dominic cried. Duke left and Ramon followed him. Elijah returned Dominic's hug.
"I wasn't the only one though- Pluto was here." Elijah said as he pulled away. Dominic scoffed.
"Probably to tell me that he won and is a shadow guard now." Dominic said, crossing his arms. Elijah looked at Dominic.
"He didn't win." Elijah said. Dominic's annoyed face turned to confusion.
"He should've though. It was weird." Elijah said.
"How do?" Dominic asked. Elijah looked down.
"It was him vs Ezra and Ezra was in shock and he was very vulnerable because he hurt you. In fact, Pluto had him pinned down for the six seconds until he just— stopped trying? He released his tension and then Ezra flipped him on his back. And he held Pluto pinned. But that's the confusing thing— we were taught to easily get out of that position if an opponent had up pinned. But he didn't try." Elijah explained as thoroughly as he could. Dominic blinked and he turned down the hall.
"Then what the hell was he here for?" Dominic asked. Elijah looked up at Dominic.
"He came to see if you were ok." Elijah said. Dominic flinched and then he pointed the direction Pluto went. Elijah nodded and then Dominic rushed to find Pluto. He went down the hall and then he passed the training room. He stopped and turned around. He walked up to the door and looked through the door windows. He saw Pluto standing in front of Ryke and Piper. Piper was looking over Phillip's notes. Dominic pushed the door open a little to hear.
"What the fuck?" Ryke questioned. Pluto looked at Ryke.
"We all established that you were the strongest. You could've won but you made yourself lose on purpose." Piper explained.
"And you were the one who wanted this! You were so persistent on becoming a shadow guard at a young age so you can prove Damien that you were worth something." Ryke said strictly, walking up to Pluto.
"I don't know." Pluto said.
"Yes you do. You aren't a dumbass, Pluto. What was that shit?" Ryke questioned. Pluto started to shake a little.
"I— I don't know." Pluto said.
"Pluto!" Ryke yelled.
"Dominic was hurt. He was all I could think of." Pluto said quickly. Ryke and Piper looked at each other then to Pluto.
"Fuck. Get the fuck out of here. Go home." Ryke said strictly.
"Distractions deserve punishment-" Pluto started.
"HOME. PLUTO." Ryke yelled strictly. Pluto started to trembled and then he bowed his head. He turned around and then he saw Dominic in the doorway. He ducked his pain in immediately and he turned to the other exit. He walked out. Dominic was grinning. He quickly rushed down the hall to catch up with Pluto. But instead, he never found them.

Pluto was sitting in a chair across from his fathers. Theo looked at Pluto worriedly. And Ryke was just pissed and confused.
"Pluto, you don't gotta make yourself the best to prove yourself to Jamison. Jamison was a mad man who thought he was the best man to the world. Even if you made yourself the best, he wouldn't care. He would find a reason for making you bad. Because that's who he is. But me and your father want you to do what you want. We know you hate being in fights and you hate hurting people. You are a good person. Me and your father think you are already perfect. You are our son and we love you. It's a hard point in your life but we still want you to understand that you are already so amazing." Theo explained calmly. And Pluto listened to it all. But he was to scared to say anything. He nodded and then he stood up quickly.
"Goodnight." Pluto said. Theo and Ryke frowned. They could tell Pluto was trying to hide his tears.
"Pluto-" Ryke started.
"Goodnight!" Pluto yelled quickly and he rushed to his bedroom. He shut his door and he quickly leaned back on his door. He started to cry and he squeezed his eyes shut. He slid down the door and he hid behind his legs as he cried. His raven black hair was a mess now and he had his hood on.
Outside: Dominic was outside the house. He knew that Evelyn and Jordan were having a party and he also knew that Pluto was invited so he was waiting for Pluto to come out his window to sneak out. But he didn't. And then Dominic became impatient. He sighed and walked up to the house. And then he climbed the pillar up to the second floor overhang roof. He got there and walked to Pluto's bedroom window. And then he looked inside. He saw Pluto on the ground in front of his door. He couldn't see his face. He knocked on his window. Pluto flinched when he heard the knock and he looked up. His eyes widened when he saw Dominic. He stood up quickly in shock and then he rushed to his window. Dominic grinned and he waved. And then Pluto lifted his middle finger. Dominic immediately frowned. Pluto quickly shut his curtains.
"GO AWAY!" Pluto screamed and then he went back to his door. He sat down and he pulled his legs to his chest. He stared at the window. Dominic blinked a couple times and then he sighed. He pulled his knife out and easily picked the window lock. He opened it. Pluto trembled and he scrambled to grab his knife. Dominic went through the window and looked at Pluto. Pluto had stopped to look at Dominic and then he quickly went to grab his knife off his desk. Dominic quickly went to grab it too so Pluto wouldn't try and kill him. He got to it first and grabbed it. And then Pluto stood up. He kicked Dominic in the chest. Dominic fell to the ground and Pluto grabbed his knife. He went to turn to Dominic but instead Dominic used his legs to push Pluto over. Pluto fell to the ground and then Dominic got on top of him. Pluto went to grab his knife.
"Stop!" Dominic yelled strictly.
"YOU STOP! YOU ARE BREAKING AND ENTERING!" Pluto screamed. Dominic used his foot to kick the two knives away. Pluto got mad and he easily kicked Dominic away. Dominic fell to the side and then he sat up. He looked at Pluto. Pluto trembled and he scooted away. He scooted into his door and he held his legs to his chest.
"Leave." Pluto said and then he put his hood back on. Dominic sighed and crossed his legs.
"Why were you crying?" Dominic asked. Pluto groaned and he looked up at Dominic.
"I said leave! Who are you to ask me about my personal problems Huh?! Last time I checked, we hated each other!" Pluto yelled in anger.
"Last time I checked, you don't hate me." Dominic said.
"Then check your fucking checking skills." Pluto said. Dominic looked at Pluto's red and puffy eyes. He frowned.
"Pluto-" Dominic said. Pluto trembled and the tears came back. He stood up and rushed to his window. He jumped out. Dominic stood up and followed him.
"Leave." Pluto said. Dominic looked at Pluto. He was sitting on the roof. Dominic climbed up and sat next to Pluto.
"So you lost because you care about me? That's pretty sweet." Dominic said.
"I will shove you off the roof in the hopes that you die." Pluto said as a mumble since his head was hidden in his legs. Dominic looked at Pluto.
"Rude." Dominic said.
"Leave!" Pluto screamed, looking up at Dominic. Dominic frowned.
"I just came to say thank you." Dominic said. Pluto flinched.
"For what?" Pluto asked. Dominic smiled and turned to the good view of the castle.
"For making the others see me." Dominic said. Pluto squinted at Dominic.
"What-" Pluto started.
"Elijah.. and everyone else on our team told me that you... you said I was the one who tries the hardest." Dominic said. Pluto rolled his eyes.
"Anyone who's not a fool could see that. Every single person you fought today, you broke sweat and your veins were practically popping out of your skin. I mean, you aren't exactly the strongest person." Pluto explained. Dominic turned to Pluto and he chuckled.
"That's all I wanted to say I guess." Dominic said, looking at the castle again. Pluto sighed and he turned his head to the castle. Then he set his head on Dominic's shoulder. Dominic looked at Pluto.
"I'm not good enough to my real father." Pluto admitted. Dominic flinched.
"Your real father?" Dominic questioned. Pluto nodded.
"My whole life, I've been trying to make myself be the perfect person so that maybe my real father will think something of me. Of course it's not working. And that's why I was crying because my fathers just told me that." Pluto explained, closing his eyes slowly. Dominic smiled and turned to the castle.
"You are literally the best. You are stronger than all of the current shadow guards and everyone knows it. You are already great. You should just focus on being what you want." Dominic explained. Pluto smiled.
"I don't even want to be a shadow guard. I hate fighting and hurting others." Pluto laughed. Dominic slowly frowned and he looked at Pluto. He was almost upset now. He scooted away. Pluto lifted his head and looked at Dominic.
"Well, fuck you. Bye." Dominic said as he stood up and then he climbed down the room. Pluto flinched. He was confused as to what he said to make Dominic do that. He sighed and laid down. He stared up at the sky. He didn't know what he wanted anymore. He felt lost and he didn't know how to stop feeling that way. So he just stared up at the sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857 6 5
t4t/trans-centered stories Word Count: 15,462
6 1 15
BOOK 4: Anneliese Chronicles x Even Vampires and Wolves Crossover
32.3K 214 9
Short stories for you lot who love shortcuts. (Imagination, Fantasies and of course lots of Loves)
1.6K 8 4
A compilation of short romantic stories for everyone to enjoy😘.