DESTINY

By SRU2005

In the city of Seoul , Taehyung divorced his husband and left him and joined the military. but destiny has... More

INTRODUCTION....
Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 7
chapter : 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter :10
Chapter :11
Chapter :12
Chapter : 13
Chapter :14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24

Chapter : 3

850 48 3
By SRU2005

Dec 31,2023
Seoul hospital .

A person with brown hair walking hurriedly . He wore a long white coat. He skipped two - two steps in order to reach his destination quickly.

A worried expression is evident in his face.even though he is sweating he doesn't care about it.

While he is crossing a certain door, a loud sound is heard.

He walked towards the door. After hearing that sound he confirmed that it is the room.

Achoo.....a..a..achoo....huh....

A weak sneezes sounds are coming from a certain room.

The brown hair person enters the door without any hesitation or permission.

inside there is a short person with  blonde hair walking with a tray with some tablet strips and syringes.

He looked towards the door when it opened  revealing that brown hair person.

The blonde didn't even startle because ,maybe he knew about that brown hair person's arrival.

Where is he ?? The brown hair person asked .

Wiping his sweats which are falling from his handsome face

Instead of answering the blonde hair person gestured towards his left side.

In the corner of the room , there is a person with a red face covered fully with blankets.
Except his face sitting on a couch.

Looks like He is suffering with a severe cold.

He looked up towards the door and found the brown hair person.

He is internally panicking and telling himself that it will be alright.

Jin hyung ..when did you come ? The ill person asked like nothing happened.

Since when are you starting to like winter? You don't like snow right ..jin sassily replied.

Not only that Jin hyung he had not taken any precautions either.
He neither wears a scarf nor a heat pack . That blonde person complained to jin.

Jimin hyung I told you nahh. I forgot to take the heat pack. My scarf was torn. The sick person tried to defend himself.

Kookie you are not a child .you have to take care of yourself. Jin scolded him .

I know hyung. I ahh..ahh.

Kookie opened his mouth a little but Before he sneeze, jimin put the thermometer he was holding into  jungkook 's mouth.

Leaving everyone speechless...

Jin sighed. Knowing these two bickering.

Actually jimin was angry because the younger was not caring for his health.

Kookie didn't say anything.thought that being quiet is the best option for now.

Jimin took an injection and did his job gently.

Even though he was angry at younger, he can't scold him. ....

........Flashback......

So, what happened yesterday was our jungkook left the hospital earlier with a red scarf around his neck, a long coat and a small heat pack in his pocket .

He already knows that the snow fall was heavy . But he still choosed  the walkway.

While he was walking he saw a boy who was literally freezing standing under a roof.
The boy has a bulk coat . But still he was shivering. He may be 11 years old.

So without thinking jungkook gave his scarf & heat pack.

You may catch a cold. Take these.jungkook offered .

I am sorry hyung . I can't take these . My momma told me not to take any things offered by strangers.the little boy replied innocently.

But you called me hyung now. That means we are not strangers.jungkook replied .

The little boy looked confused.

Jungkook understands the little boy ' s State.

So he said ok .....my name is Jungkook...you can call me kookie..i'm a doctor in Seoul hospital.What's  your  name ??

The little boy laughed at the elder's name.

Jungkook felt happy that he made that boy smile .

The little boy replied  ..my name is taeyung.mommy calls me tae .

Jungkook was surprised at the kid' s name.

Kookie hyung ...kookie hyung what happened ? Don't you like my name. The kid shook Jungkook .

Jungkook was out of his daze and replied to the boy .

No bub.its not like that .

So now we are friends , take these and go home safely.

The little boy hesitated a bit , but at last he took the scarf & heat pack.

Hyung I will return it to you. I  promise .
The little boy replied.

the two parted their ways.
...................................................................................

While the two youngers are arguing , a sudden knock is heard.

With that the three people looked confused .
Finally jimin opened the door.
A nurse is waiting outside.

Good morning mr.park  the nurse wished.

Good morning miss nancy.jimin too wished her politely.

Jimin is a polite boy with his angel smile.so many girls are drooling over him. He is one of the charming person.

The nurse Nancy blushed as the doctor remembered her name.

Sorry to disturb you sir . But a kid came and asked Dr.jeon. Nancy replied.

May I know his name ?? Park asked her .

He told me his name is taeyung. He is here to return something to dr.jeon.nancy replied.

Upon hearing his name jungkook understand.that Jin hyung will scold him for sure and jimin ..

Thinking all these he have no choice but to praying God to save him from these two ..

Ok .bring him to this room . Jimin told to Nancy.

Soon a little kid with a lady entered into the room. May be she is his mother.

As soon as he saw jungkook, he smiled and hold the lady's hand guiding her towards jungkook.

Jimin & jin stood quietly. Soon the boy waves his hand.

Mom this is kookie , my friend. He is the one who gave his scarf & heat pack ...the kid introduced his mom to jungkook.

Jungkook last piece of hope is shattered . Now he is feeling two person's intense gaze boring their eyes into his soul like an arrow.

Thank you so much doctor. Tae likes you a lot . He is telling about you from yesterday onwards.

He told me that he promised you to return this. So , today he took leave from school to give you this scarf & heat pack..

Jungkook surprised. Later he smiled towards the kid.
But the kid was taken aback after seeing his kookie situation.

He worriedly asked Hyung ,Are you okay?
I told you nah..I can't take it. Now see .you are suffering with a cold.

Tae is sorry...

Jungkook shook his head. No dear. I am so strong these are like dust particle in the air. Don't cry bub..

He assured the kid.

After giving his things the lady gave him a box as a thanking gift.

The younger took  hesitantly. Soon the lady and his son left the room leaving bunny jungkook with dangerously fuming heaters.

Jungkook act like they didn't care about what happened.
Pretend like he is checking the box .

As soon as he opened the box, a sweet aroma filled the room.

Jimin snatched that box from jungkook .

Hyung , please at least one spoon ...jungkook requested.

Well , Jin hyung, don't you think that this soup is not good for cold.jimin told to jin.

Yes. It is not good . It may lead to fever & jaundice.jin replied

Actually that soup is made with meat and vinegar . So it is not good for sick people .

Jungkook is looking at them with his puppy eyes . But no use

Jimin feed jin too. They are moaning unconsciously As
They are enjoying the soup.

Meanie...jungkook mumbled .

But his hyung heard that .

To light up the situation, an idea popped in his mind.

Kook do you know what we call the camel with 3 bumps ???

Jin asked seriously out of nowhere.

Jungkook thought for a while. Jimin too tried to answer but no use.

After that jungkook shook his head.jimin too nodded ...

Jin took a deep breath to control his laugh.  Then he told the answer..

Jungkook & jimin looking at jin waiting for the answer

We call it a " pregnant camel " ..

Haa...hahaaa..haaa.haa

.jin then continuously laughed while holding his stomach.

After that he realised that he was the only one who was laughing the entire time .

Jungkook and jimin looked at each other and nodded their head.

Jimin freed his hand like he is ready to beat his hyung . Stared at jin with scary eyes.

Jin understands the situation. But before jimin attacked his hyung

Suddenly the door opened revealing a person who is also a doctor .

Yeonjun .. you scared me. Open the door gently. Jin scolded yeonjun.

Sorry hyung...yeonjun replied .

Choi yeonjun
Age : 23 years
Friends : jungkook,jimin,jin
Profession: pediatrician
Hospital: Seoul hospital

Jin gestured him towards jungkook. Yeonjun is literally shocked seeing his friend condition.

He slowly went near him .

Kookie how are you feeling now ?? gently asked

I am good hyung thank you...jungkook replied cheerfully.

While they are talking , a sudden notification sound heard from jin' s phone.

When he checked his phone , he couldn't help but to  scream.

All others attention diverted to him.

What hyung ...what happened?? Jimin asked concern laced in his voice.

Jin suddenly hugged jimin like if his life depends on it

Jimin is startled.but he cooled his hyung by moving his hand up & down on jin' s back.

Soon jin composed his figure.

Everyone expected him to answer why he was so happy.

Guys !!!! Mr.Mon is back with a new book. Jin replied with a lot of excitement.

Soon everyone understands the matter .

Mr.mon is an anonymous writer. he is a famous writer in the whole korea. But no one knows his true identity. His publications are popular. His books sold out within minutes.
(Like bts concert tickets)

Many people are dying for his books. Jin is one of them .

After so many months , Mr.Mon again came up with a new book.

That's why jin is so excited. He wished that  he could be friends with Mr.mon.

Curious yeonjun asked him .hyung what will you do if you meet Mr.mon ???

Jimin replied he will faint in front of him  for sure....

Actually I 'm too curious . His writings are not normal. Every book he wrote is a masterpiece. Jungkook replied .

Jimin and yeonjun are shocked.

After that they chit chat about random things. Soon after Jungkook took his medication and slept on the couch .

====================================

So everyone....how is it .
Hope you like it..

I write this chapter for character building .
In 1 St chapter tae' s character is highlighted.

So I thought this will promote jungkook' s character.

Both are balanced.

Don't worry they will meet soon...

Love you all.keep writing comments

Thank you so much .......

Love you all 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 512 40
Top Tae| Bottom Kook Jeon Jungkook was one of the few remaining young wizards in the world living in the sixteenth century. Jungkook's father Jeon Ji...
2.2K 121 16
In the world there are many love stories - when a beautiful love. story started to blossom ...
32.8K 1.2K 25
Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest,Love doesn't hurt, Keeping the thought of my lost out of my mind is...
24.2K 940 26
Kim family has the authorities of legal and illegal business of entire korea......From Mafia to politicians, from celebrities to business men or wome...