The Amazing Digital Circus: D...

By Tracer145

When the Amazing Digital Circus is invited to entertain at the whimsical world of Toontown, Caine, along with... More

A New Adventure
New Friends, New Rivals
Escape the Maze!!
Times Gone By
Take care of yourself
What is this place?!
Long Lost Friendship
Search for the Ferris Wheel
Drama
Reasons
Breaking Walls and Building Trust
The Glitch
Luna
The Bunny and the Ribbon
Follow the Rabbit
I love you so much
Shooting Stars

Prologue

294 4 0
By Tracer145

Caine examined the mysterious letter that had suddenly appeared in his domain. He couldn't remember summoning it in the Amazing Digital Circus. Bubble, looking over Caine's shoulder, asked, "Is this one of your pranks, boss?"

"No," Caine responded, "Why would I write a letter to myself?"

"What does it say then?" Bubble asked.

Caine had yet to open it, but before he had the chance, Bubble continued, "What is it written with? Does it have a font? It should have one. And..."

Unamused by Bubble's incessant questioning, Caine popped him. He'd summon him back later - he needed someone to help with the cleaning after all. With that, he slowly opened the letter and started to read:

"To the Amazing Digital Circus,

We have seen many of your wonderful performances broadcasted throughout the digital internet. We are thrilled to invite you to our beautiful city, Toontown! What is Toontown to be precise? It is a place of fun and imagination where toons and humans live in harmony. Though I must warn you, there can be dangers in Toontown which you may not be familiar with, as you and your cast have mostly spent your time in that wacky world of yours. Therefore, we will ensure our heroes are able to protect you and your crew against any threats that could try to do you harm. We hope to see you there!

Sincerely, The Mayor of Toontown"

Caine's eyes widened after reading the letter. "Fun? Imagination? Is there really another world like mine?!" Overwhelmed with excitement, he threw the letter on his desk and smiled. "I must tell everyone the news!" he exclaimed. Caine then snapped his fingers and teleported away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 66 7
(Kamen Rider Wizard x The Amazing Digital Circus Crossover) ========== (A/N: I don't own any of this. All of the images, gif, and videos do not belon...
14.9K 402 8
Like everyone else, Y/n got transformed into the Digital Circus, and she just so happened to have a mime avatar. Once learning about abstraction, sh...
9.6K 238 27
After putting on a headset you find yourself in a colorful digital circus with no recollection of your name or who you are. After being given a new n...
5.3K 93 4
After putting on a virtual reality headset, two women become trapped in a circus-themed virtual world. They meet five others who share their situatio...