The ice age (A Pokémon fanfic...

By Leeroy1226

this story is filled with different generations so be aware of that and I hope you like it. 2 years after Syd... More

Author's note #1
Chapter 1: Hidden in the trees
Chapter 2 : Journey awaits
Chapter 3 : mysterious trainer
Chapter 4 : A Chilly Encounter
Author's note

Chapter 5 : investigation

1 0 1
By Leeroy1226

When I woke up I started getting ready for my appointment at the police station. After I got ready I went to the police station to tell them what had happened. When I got there I was greeted by officer Kacey who then escorted me to the investigation room. When I got in I could see that the room was completely shut with brick wall and one iron door that served as the entrance and then officer Kacey told me to sit down. They asked me about the experience I had yesterday I was little shaken by the events that had happened and how I could've died if she didn't let me escape. But I obliged and told them what happened officer Kacey was surprised she let me go because they're have been other cases like this and usually the trainers were found frozen to death in the forest. But he was happy to have found a survivor and that's when I realized the case was more serious than I had first anticipated. After that he started asking me a bunch of questions I can't even name them all because there were so many but there was one thing that really recall the events he asked me if they had blue suits with a big white C on it and I immediately told him yes and I also told him that they're name was Team CHILL.

"6 hours later" 

After a long day of investigation I wanna go to sleep early just because I was so tired of talking about my experience 

__________________________________

I'm sorry for the shortest chapter ever just be grateful I made one cuz I haven't had any ideas lately . Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.8K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
403K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
487K 20.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
836K 51.3K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...