Reaction.: Existence in COTE

Από Iceklopsz

Basically Original Cote Reacts to an alternative Cote timeline, which is based on my story called "Existence... Περισσότερα

Welcomimg (short)
Reaction.: The bus ride
Reaction.:Class intros
Shopping, Business and Home (both/2)
Reaction.: 2nd day of school
Reaction.:The being in the shadow
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (1/4)
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (2/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (3/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (4/4)
Reaction.: After the Date (short) + Swimming pool
Reaction.: May 1st
Reaction.: The Mansion & Mansion finished and Ryuuen
One Day Before Mid Terms & Mid terms and Hiyori (short)
Reaction.: Results(short)
Reaction.: Sudo's Trial (longer)
Reaction.: Island Exam (prep)
Reaction.: The Island Exam (all) (super long)
Reaction.: The return and the Fire "Accident" (short)
Reaction.: Volume 4.5 (my version)
Reaction.: Sports Festival
Reaction.: Paper Shuffle Exam
Reaction.: Massac*re of the WR
Reaction.: Anonymus Voting Exam (1st year End)
Reaction.: The New Year
Reaction.: The 2nd Island Exam (super long)

Reaction.: Zodiac Exam... Not

721 12 12
Από Iceklopsz

Pacific Ocean(five meters from middle of nowhere).:
Anos's pov.:

Ryueen.: I want to see if there is anything that wasn't explained.

Ayanokouji.: I think that since the defectives got out the Zodiac Exam won't happen.

After the Island exam every student and Class D returned to the Cruise ship.

Some were unhappy some were happy and some were already on the ship before the exam ended.

Most of Class D was afraid, since they were expelled. Some were afraid of how it will be in the new class. And Koenji was looking in his mirror like nothing interesting ever happened.

Koenji.: I am the ultimate rizzler and chad of this school. I am perfect.

Shiina.: What is a rizzler?

Most of Class C was unhappy. Some blamed Ryueen, which is not suprising since he blamed himself too. Anos even cyberbullied him after they got back on the ship. Hiyori however looked happy, which itself was the only thing that made Ryueen alive from embaressment.

Ibuki.: You? Out of all people you get cyberbullied?

Class B was happy. While they might have not have won 1st place, they still got many points. Katsuragi was happy yet unhappy because he still didn't get 1st place but his "brothers" cheered him up.

Yahiko.: Yeah you go K-

Arisu.: You realise he doesn't care about you. Right?

Class A almost throw a party for there victory but decided to do that after they won the Zodiac Exam (Cruise Test). Some where interested in having new classmates, as Kurumi gave them info about there new classmates's behavior.
The homeroom teacher even asked a few thing to Anos.

Kushida.: (Will my multiple personalities be a problem to them? Or will I betray them? Join the harem? Wait! What am I thinking?)

Sae.: Say Anos, was saving some of them necesarry?

Professor.: That hurt Sensei.

Sae.: Good.

Anos.: Thoose saved by me have talent. However I'm helping them overcome there defects.

Sae.: How did you know who to save? You can't possible know every Class D students's abilities and powers.

Arisu.: He got it from someone eith authority? Like SCP for example.

Anos.: I bought info from Chairman Sakayanagi.

Sae.: Why do I keep underestimating you?

Anos.: I have no clue.

As the 1st day from the island passed, the awaited next exam that Class A was already prepared for never came.

Ryueen.: Wait! Monster was right?

Kanzaki.: Who?

Ryueen.: Your mom, who else?

As we were sitting in a restaurant-like place the radio started speaking.

Radio.: Attention everyone! Thanks to "Anos's trick" the 2nd Special exam won't take place, as we have to take the expelled students back to school to let them go.

Some cheerings from my class errupted. I qiuckly asked them to quite down so I can hear the radio.

Radio.: I repeat.: The Zodiac Special Exam won't take place. That's everything!

Some cheerings could be heard from Class A. However Class C wasn't too happy with this. This could have been there chance to get some points and they know it.

Ichika.: Yeah like they can beat someone stronger then senpai.

Yagami.: Ryueen stands no chance against someone like Anos.

-with Class D-

Koenji's pov.:

Fuka.: Old gramps's pov.?

Koenji.: How nice old lady. But no it's the best pov.

After I left the exam I was happy that I could do whatever I wanted. However some day(s) later most of Class C and A students came back. The only ones not here from there is.: Anos, Kurumi, Ryueen, Ibuki and someone else unimportant.

Ayanokouji.: You say Shiina is unimportant?
(protective masterpiece.exe on)

Koenji.: I am deeply sorry and I apologize for angering you.

Ayanokouji.: Really?

Koenji.: No, but I don't wanna spend time arguing with a human so I just gave in.

Atsuomi.: (such a p*ssy)

I was suprised but quickly realized what there plans could be, however I do not know there true plans.

As I was watching the Exam Results, which was broadcasted on the ship. I was a bit suprised by the results. But the most suprising was The Main Show that Anos provided.

However I was suprised by his plans. I admit that he is the 1st person, that I ever acknowledge as superior to me.

Everyone.: wait what?

Koenji.: interesting.

He also expelled an entire class on his own? I'm happy he spared me and gave me 20.000.000 to buy a Class A ticket for myself.

Sudo.: Really? You have developed respect towards a person? Seems like even you can change Tarzan.

However if he saved me there must be a reason for it. Just because I'm perfect that doesn't mean that everybody sees me as perfect. I need to prove myself that I was worth to save.

Suzune.: We don't see you as perfect yet you ignore us alltogether.

Koenji.: you are just defectives.

As I was thinking in my head I got a message from Suzune-girl saying that "there will be a Class meeting in Kushida's dorm to discuss the future".

I then went to see the faces of horror that I could possibly find. And I did!

When I arrived I saw that most of them was appered to be crying during the day. Some also seemed mad, like they had the "I will k*ll you Anos" face.

Suzune.: Thanks for everyone that arrived. I wanna discuss what happened during to Island exam and what happens from now on.

Suzune.: Firstly the points we got. We started with 300 and lost 100 points on equipment. He also got 75 points from Class A and lost 30 because Mr.I'mperfect retired.

Ike.: Yeah what's with that Koenji?

Koenji.: All of you couldn't do without me? Was I that needed to the Class?

Suzune.: . . . No. You weren't.

Koenji.: See?

Yamadead.: No! Noone needs someone like you! And defenatly not this Class!

Suzune.: As it countinues we captured a total of 8 spots. Meaning we get 24 points for that.

Kei.: It's quite low amount of points to get for the trouble we suffered to get there.

Hirata.: You just shut up Kei! You and the girls spent exactly 24 points on yourselves!

Hirata's fans.: Sorry Hiradaddy!

Shinohara.: And the underwear?

Shinob*tch.: yeah! It must have been Ike!

Suzune.: Can we move on from theese minor things guys? I have better things to do then hear theese meaningless arguements.

Kushida.: Yeah, like about to get expelled.

Koenji.: Compass-chan is right shut it defectives!

Hirata.: Who are you calling a defe-

Suzune.: MOVING ON! I did some math and we lost 150 Points with the guessing, since we failed to name Class A correctly that means that Yahiko was Class B's leader as I wrote him down.

Katsuragi.: Well, we did better there, then here.

Suzune.: This means that every class knew our leader's identity, which was me. With that we have 95 points. And we would have had to pay 75 to Class A IF NOT FOR MOST OF US GETTING EXPELLED!

Ryueen.: Even if you guys didn't get expelled you guys would still be broke! Kukuku!

Ibuki.: creep.

Hirata.: How did Anos choose the persons that he will save anyways?

Suzune.: He choosed thoose that didn't raised there hand up back then. And Koenji was saved because they must be friends.

-with Class C-

Ryueen's pov.:

Damm That Mf! He ruined my plans and cyberbullied me! I feel like a 8 year old right now.

Ayanokouji.: on the rooftop it was like fighting 8 year olds so you already know how that Ryueen felt.

The class questsioned my capabilities at beating the enemy but I countered back saying that of they had a better plan then speak up.

Ishizaki.: Your plans failed Ryueen! What went wrong bro?

Hiyori.: Don't worry Ryueen! We will surely do better next time.

Ichinose.: Can we get her? She acts just like us.

Ryueen.: Rather death then giving up her

Suddenly the Radio started speaking. I quieted down everyone so that I could hear it.

Radio.: *informs them about not having the other special exam*

Well thanks for that Anos! Now We have to wait for another special exam.

Ishizaki.: Atleast we have time to prepare right?

Hiyori.: Yeah we shouldn't get our heads down!

Ryueen.: Thanks guys! I don't know what I would be doing without you.

Ibuki.: You would go in a corner and cry for hours by getting cyberbullied by your haters.

Hiyori.: That's mean Ibuki-san!

*timeskip to 21:00*

Suddenly I got a message from Sakagami-sensei

Ryueen.: what could you want snakefaced wierdo?

Hashimoto.: snek?

Message.: Please come to the teacher's work cabin it's about the island exam.

Well isn't that great! What type of bullsh*t could my homeroom teacher want from me.

When I arrived I was suprised, 3 homeroom teacher of our grade were here in there Pajamas??? What the heck! Also what is Anos and Baldy doing here?

When I looked at them Katsuragi was talking with Mashima-sensei, while Anos was dealing with a Milf hugging him. Such a Chad having your teacher as your women... They were also in there Pajamas??? Guys it's 21:00!!!

Ayanokouji.: your problem?

Sae.: I- I

Chie.: act like me? Yes you do.

Anos.: Can we began now that Dragon Boi is here?

Ryueen.: While I agree with this mf. F you Anos!

Sae.: Watch your mouth Ryueen! Anyways let's began.

Sakagami.: It's about the Island exam. Since the every Class D students got expelled there CP.-s are given to the 3 of you. However you can decide with us the amount that you guys can have with us.

Ryueen.: Is this even a questsion? Of course it will be 33% each!

Hosen.: you jinxed it skinny bastard

Mashima.: Anos wants things otherwise so he arranged this little meeting.

Ryueen.: You aren't getting anymore then 33% you already have 1400+ CP.-s!

Anos.: Katsuragi can we give our 33%-s to Ryueen? We already have above 1000 CP.-s so what's that 95 at Ryueen?

Everyone.: Ryueen got looked so down upon.

Ryueen.: *sad face*

Katsuragi.: Fine! He can have the 95 points!

Sakagami.: In this case Class C will have (662+95=) 757 CP.-s.

Anos.: If that is all then everyone can go back to there dorms.

-with Class B-

Katsuragi's pov.:

Professor.: JOHHNY!

Katsuragi.: who? What?

We made a group call so we could have a civilized talk with eachother. This talk was about the island exam and preparation for future exams.

Suddenly the Radio started speaking up. It told us that the planned special exam we were about to have won't happen thanks to Anos's trick.

Atleast we can prepare ourselves for more time. However there goes our way to beat Class A and get back our position that we started with in the beginning of the year.

*timeskip*

Ayanokouji.: (Are we gonna get the sane thing in other's views? Boring)

I receved a call from Mashima-sensei
He asked me to go to the teacher's work cabin.

As I arrived Anos and 3 homeroom teachers in the 1st grade was present. They, just like me, were in there Pajamas.

I started talking with Mashima about the island exam's result and other things about the Class. However Ryueen soon arrived and we had a talk about who get the remaining of Class D's CP.-s. All of us agreed that Ryueen can have it.

After this talk Anos basically tossed us out of there and only him and his homeroom teacher, who I earlier saw was hugging him remained.

-back to Class A-

Anos's pov.:

As time time passed, our class meeting ended and everyone went to there ways. After some searching me and Kurumi found what we were looking for. I quickly called Chabashira-sensei before she went to bed.

Sae.: Hello Anos? What do you want from me in theese lait hours?

Anos.: You see Sensei, me and Kurumi were looking at the laws to search for something. We founded it. It says the following.:

"If a class's every member is expelled, then the CP.-s they had remaining is split between the other Classes as there leaders decide between eachother.

Tsukushiro.: never heard of that rule.

Sae.: Be at the teacher's work cabin witin 10 minutes. I will call the other homeroom teachers.

Anos.: Okay! Bye!

With that I headed towards the place. I quickly entered in my Pajamas and saw Chabashira sitting in a chair waiting for me like a pet does to it's owner.

Anos.: Goodnight Sensei! You look cute in your Pajamas. I'm sure Ayanokouji would like to see you in theese.

Sae.: Come here! I wanna personaly thank you about bringing the class to victory.

Chie.: naughty, perverted Sae-chan!

With that she started hugging me.

Sometime later the other homeroom teachers arrived and after that Katsuragi and Ryeuun did too.

With that our talk about thoose 95 CP.-s began. I wanted to give it to Ryueen so the he won't be rebelled against. Katsuragi followed my example and this resulted in Ryueen having all 95 CP.-s.

After that I, a bit rudely "kick the others out" from the room. Only me and Chabashira was there.

Anos.: I will say this once. And once only. If you start touching me like that ever again then I will poison your body and kill you by eighter that or starvation.

Anos.: I already have Kurumi as my lover. You have Ayanokouji as your's! By the things I'm seeing all of you guys in his harem are happy.

Anos.: Kurumi is the only person allowed to touch me. Compared to her you aren't even an ant!

Boys.: Damm! He's a keeper! Common W

With my ranting over I quickly left and went towards my cabin.

As I arrives I quickly went into the bed Kurumi was in already.

Kurumi.: So we will have 2 whole days on this ship and then we return to ANHS?

Anos.: I will post a few things like.:

The Island Exam results
My "speech"
Class D's ending

Nagumo.: So everyone in the school can see how god bullied some humans? How nice.

SCP.: Did we ask?

Cinema Guy.: yet you payed attention to him.

Kurumi.: Ohh how much do I wanna see Manabu's reaction when he sees the stuff happened to us in this 2 weeks.

Anos.: That will be for the future. However for now let's enjoy theese two days.

-chapter ends-

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

154K 3.1K 26
ANHS students and teachers will reacts to different AUs in this fanfic
428K 13.8K 71
This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. This is a fanfiction set in the COTE uni...
5.7K 281 10
Reincarnation; it is a concept that I have seen many light novels. 'That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime', 'Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another Wor...