Deep inside recaps

Par rahfr3aky

In this mini-chapters of Deep Inside you get to experience the world and relationship of Chris and Amanda... Plus

Prologue
NIGHTCAP 1 -WANTON
NIGHTCAP 2- Secret Pleasure
NightCap 4- Angst
Night Cap 5: Double Pleasure
Night CAP 6CHASING STEPANI

NIGHTCAP 3- Sex Me Good

717 3 0
Par rahfr3aky

 Amanda

Fantasizing had gotten me into so much trouble. I found myself stuck between a rock and a hard place--Chris being my rock, while Stefani was the hard place I didn't want to escape. Three weeks had come and gone without me even realizing it, and I was still hanging tough with Stefani. I had moved into her condo. She was practically my girlfriend. There was no more Chris.

In so many ways, I missed the touch of the male counterpart. The roughness of him. The smell and feel of him. I began to wonder how long this 'thing" between Stefani, and I would last before I decided to retract my steps to what I knew was created specifically for a woman.

Dick!

What are you over there thinking about" she asked, snapping me back to reality.

we were dining at Baldacci's Trattoria. Stefani was stuffing her face with crab cakes, basil rolls, and garlic-roasted calamari. My plate had gone untouched since the dish had arrived. I was twirling the spaghetti with ray fork into the spicy cardamom sauce.

Ignoring her question, I asked one of my own. "Is this your first time.... with a woman?"

Stefani stopped chewing and cocked her head to the side. She stared at me like a dog does when he's trying to understand the commands its owner has given him to doubt, she was doing her best to read me.

"No," she answered, her stare unwavering.

"How many?"

She held up her hand, all fingers spread. "Five."

"Five," I repeated, then, "What got you to... " I was searching for less offensive words,

"...become a... lesbian?" I held my breath, hoping that my choice of words didn't offend her.

To my surprise, she smiled. "I'm not a lesbian, Amanda." "No?" Now I was the one caught off guard.

She shook her head. "Not at all... I'm bi-sexual."

"Then where's your boyfriend?" She laughed.

"Don't have one. However,...I do have a. 'boy-toy'."

I leaned in closer to her. "We've been sharing the same bed for some weeks, and I haven't seen anyone come around."

Again, she chuckled, but I found nothing amusing.

"Who's to say I haven't hooked up with him during a lunch break?" She grinned, throwing me a sly sink.

A link of jealousy brushed upon my nerves, but I couldn't complain; not when t had left Chris to do some cheating of my own.

Stefani continued. "Her name was Elise. You remind me so much of her, and

that's one of the reasons why I couldn't resist you,"

At first, I'm lost, but then comprehend that she's answering my question as to why she's converted her sexual orientation.

My breasts begin to swell at her words.

"Why did you separate?" I asked.

Her eyes dropped to her plate as if I'd just discovered and unveiled old, hidden scars.

"She went back to her... husband," she answered disappointingly.

For a moment, we said nothing. It seemed as though she had suddenly lost her appetite. A feeling of remorse stabbed into me for being so ...curious.

Finally, she said, "That's what you were thinking about; going back to Chris?" her eyes were pleading for honesty. In the same sense, she was begging me to not put an end to what we had going on.

My eyes shifted back to my plate. My body language resonated with an answer of its own.

Suddenly, she called for the waiter and paid the tab. Standing up and grabbing me by the hand, she said, "Let's go. I want to show you something."

Stefani

Whenever a woman dangles between the thin line of what's forbidden and what's righteous, a demonstration needs to be incorporated to ensure that she's not missing anything on the other side of pleasure. So, back at my house, in the living room, I undress her. No, I rip off her clothes! Blouse, pants, bra, socks hoes...everything goes flying in different directions.

" close your eyes," I tell her.

Running to my room, I disrobe and get back to her. I blindfolded Amanda as Chris had done us both in room 1143.

I say...

Amanda

" Get on your fucking knees!" her tone of voice has taken a brutal dark turn. Very demanding and daring. Makes me nervous but excited. I'm left in suspense as to what she has in store for me. on my knees, I waited and waited and waited, as she ran off again and then came back to me. The smell of her musky sex invades my senses. I smell her sex as if it's inches away from my nose.

"Open your mouth!"

I do as instructed, Then.,.

What in the world!

Something warm. And long. And thick. slithers into my mouth.

I grab at the artifice. Touching, Feeling. Guessing. Then. Squeezing, Stroking. Slurping.

It's a damn rubbery dong.

About ten inches long. It's thick and the veins against my fingertips feel like a herculean warrior of cock. Though it's not as hard as the real thing, it's hard enough.

Stefani grabs my head and guides me back North. The phallus stretches my mouth wide and the tip-end works on probing my throat.

I can't believe I'm doing this!

Gulping another inch into my mouth, I gag on the rubbery toy. l place a hand on her hip to control the depth and pace of her strokes and feel the material of the harness strapped to her pelvis. My finger trails downward to where his testicles belong, and sure enough, big pairs of scrotums greet my searching fingers, They're soft and huge in my hands. My wandering finger comes across a button, which I accidentally push, and my mouth is pervaded by a thick shot of some salty-like liquid mistakenly swallowed a bit of the substance and am mystified at how much it tastes of semen.

Ooooh!

Stefani confirms my thoughts. "Yeah...that's real come, and you'll get more in a minute...keep sucking, bitch"

Oooohl

Her words made me suck harder and faster. The preserved cum drivels out my mouth and all over the dong. I feel the liquid dripping down my chin. I palm Stefani's ass and pull her deeper into my throat. She releases a heated squeal as if she can feel the working presses of my mouth. Her soft cheeks tighten in my palms. She warns with bated breath that she's about to come.

Stefani pulls my lips off the dildo and in a haste tone, says...

Stefani

"Open your mouth!"

As I'm coming– from the small dildo rooted inside me that's also adjoined to the strap-on—I press the "Ejaculation" button and bust all over her mouth. I feel—possibly—as elated as a man experiencing his orgasmic eruption, how I'm coming from my sex, but also spewing threads of jism out from the tip-end of my artificial penis, all over her mouth like I'm a man.

The sight is euphoric!

Amanda licks at the stale-smelling semen with her long tongue. I release the button just to save some of the pleasure for later. I slap her with the rubber fixture. On her cheeks. On her lips. Until the gooey substance shines all across her mouth in a nasty way that makes my clit throb for her.

Making Amanda lie on her back, I cock her legs open in a way I imagine a guy doing me.

Amanda

The tip-end of the nibbler touches my swollen folds. Her breasts dangle against mine. Soft skin against my palms as I caress her body. Her back. Pulling her into me as an encouragement to fulfill this...need of wanting to feel as though I'm being dominated and penetrated by a horny and eager stud.

Then. She enters me. Full force. But it's only so deep that she can go, as my walls are still Intact thanks to Chris not being well-endowed. Still, the length and girth of the artificial penis makes me grit my teeth. Makes me rake my nails into her skin as she digs into mine.

Parting the wet slits and silk walls of my tight hole in excruciating degrees, I howl out praises of jumbled fuck-words.

"Ohmy...fuckingod!" I spew.

Stefani holds me. Hips thrusting tenderly. Deeply. Passionately. In and out of my wet hole, my love muscles latch onto the thick instrument. The lips of my vaginal fresh puckers with demure inebriations. Then, she kisses me. On the mouth. The seminal fluids on my lips smacked wetly against hers.

So slippery and wet—my come-coated lips, and my man-craving hole. She moves deeper into me. Opens and deepens my walls. I spread my legs wider. The heels of my feet are on the curve of her backside as she stabs into me over and over and over again.

There's a tingling sensation on my clit. It simmers when she flips me over. Onto my stomach. Knees and hands. I'm on all fours. Doggy style. A raucous slap to my arched backside makes me wince, so unexpectedly I go delirious. My sex flutters. Another slap makes me gasp. Then another makes me arch toward those slapping hands. She enters me again.

Stabbing into that hairless quim. it's mine for the moment. I take pleasure in fulfilling her wet- dreams. If a man is what she misses, then hardness is what I give her! All ten inches until she's squeezing her tits. Mouth open in an orgasmic scream. Sex so wet I can hear its slickness. Her round bottom bounces against my thighs as she takes my vicious pounding.

"This is what you want" I rasp out. "Yes... Oh yes. fuck!" she moans back.

I pull her hair. Slap her ass some more. Force my fingers into her mouth. Make her suck as I fuck. Fuck her to trembling-gasping-quaking orgasms. The dildo inside me is so wet that my juices drip out of my hole and down my inner thighs. I feel myself coming.

Amanda

She pulls out and grabs me from the back of the neck. Then I feel the hot splashes of warmth come all over my breasts. All over my chest. Mouth. Lips.

"I'm coming!" she squeals.

And boy is she telling the truth!

I feel as though I'm being bathed by at least ten guys masturbating their hot lava all over me. A warm shower of reeky-smelling semen scalding my skin. My face and images of Chris appear in my mind. Flashes of past lovers. All who are competing to see who can come on me the most.

I come again from my wild imagination as I flick at my clit, kneeling there with my body drenched in a sticky mess.

Stefani's lips pressed against pressed again. We slurp and swallow the fluids in between hungry kisses. Kiss until I'm on top, impaling myself on her massive toy. Coming again until my virginals are so sore that I can't take anymore.

With the phallus still buried deep inside me, my chest against hers, she whispers,

"Remember the boy toy I mentioned earlier?" I nod my affirmation. "He's on his way over with one of his friends. And his name is...Daddy Long!"

As always .... Until next week. RahFr3aks.Muah

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

24.2K 191 24
You were just hired as a live-in nanny, but you're growing dangerously close to your new boss. Can you handle the consequences of a forbidden romance...
115K 1.7K 35
Amanda Fox thought a successful career was all she wanted, until she embarks on a five-day trip aboard The Pleasure Cruise, and explores her sexualit...
13.4K 132 44
Book Guide to all of my stories . . . . . . . Warning... this is not an actual complete books . . 💗💗💗
64.7K 2.7K 22
Madison and Luke are high-school sweethearts, but are eventually driven apart. Two years after their divorce, they end up together again and Luke fin...