drabbles

By wolfinink

basically short stories ranging from 1 sentence to like 500 words, feel free to read if you're bored and look... More

the really, really, short ones
on love.
on immortality and teenagers
on thinking
on humans.
on aliens(?)
on writers
on perfection.
on owl(s)
on writing
on fixing (healing)
on assurances
on bad eyesight.
on lies
on ancient entities
on breaking
on rage
on monstrosities
hp house aesthetics!
another short one :D
on running under the stars
on dreaming
on those days
on forests
on incoherent words at 1am
on if you know me irl you don't
on words
on fiction
on apocalypses
on losing
on growing
on the sun and moon
on stubborn love
on writing
short drabble
on the end
on stupid things
fun with quotes
on drunk kisses
on coping mechanisms
on procrastination!!
on don't ever talk to me about this
on touch starvation
on breakdowns
on missing someone
on more breakdowns
on overwhelming
on dreams
on fate
on stargazing
on types of loving
on hurting
on happiness
on crumbling
on hope
on pride
on computers
on leap days
on a stream of consciousness
on spring hols
on sitting by the ocean
daily schedule
a good person
hatred
life

on satosugu

54 0 0
By wolfinink

it's not good enough. none of it is good enough.

there is nothing i can possibly write to be able to encompass what satoru and suguru had. nothing i write will ever match up to the beauty and tragedy that is the tale of these two.

they are a hurricane, a tsunami, a meteor. they are the ocean and the earth, eyes that hold the galaxy and eyes that hold the weight of the world. they are euphoria and heartbreak alike, the spring of each other's youth and the blood on each other's hands. they are life and death personified. they are so much more than everything i could ever imagine in my entire lifetime.

what they have is stitched from stars, plasma crackling with each breath they draw in each other's presence. what they have is like endless summer skies, like the dizziness of standing in an open field and tipping your head back to look at the way the sky stretches on into eternity. what they have goes further than best friends, further than lovers, something far more intricate and beautiful than soulmates.

they are the high of love and the pain of heartbreak. the taste of blood on the back of your teeth and the aching of bruised knuckles. the thrill of being strong and knowing it. the rush of standing at the top of the world and the fear of losing it.

__________________

basically i looked back at the stuff i've been writing about the 2 of them and went: hm. no. this is not good enough. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 12 12
This is a collection of all of the short stories I have, which you can find on my blog. https://jazzmonroe.wordpress.com/ (Link also in Bio)
96 22 22
*COVER ART IS MY OWN ORIGINAL WORK* In this portfolio of short stories, I have 22 works, 63 pages, and 19,204 words. My stories are organized by emot...
5 0 7
Made this with the help of my group(I did most of the work but I can't blame them, English wasn't their first language) but I felt somewhat proud eno...
2K 83 200
This is mainly full of song lyrics. Sorry. I'm not creative enough to actually make short stories. There are, like, two chapters that are short stori...