Bucky Barnes One Shots and Im...

Von SKaye44

Welcome to my Bucky Imagines and One Shots - Part 3 Book for those of you who want even more Bucky Barnes in... Mehr

Welcome!
Undercover - Part 1
Undercover - Part 2
You're Mine
That was Unexpected
Rivals?
He Never Deserved You
The Pumpkin Patch
Mr. Wolf
Mr. Wolf - Part 2
Pumpkin Carving Contest
Just My Blood Type
Just My Blood Type - Part 2
A Bed Breaking Good Time
Family Fun Skate Day
The Recipe Binder
Neighbourhood Grinch
Stranded at Christmas
Christmas Surprise
New Year, New Boyfriend
Traces of Love
Coffee Conundrum
A Very Happy Birthday
Mexico Meet Up
A Cozy Basket
Date Nights
Accidental Kisses
Duke of Brooklyn
The Dress
The Hotel Room
Scratches
Sugar and Slice
Boudoir Photo Shoot
Boudoir Photo Shoot - Part 2
Laryngitis
Avoidance - Part 1
Avoidance - Part 2
Avoidance - Part 3
Avoidance - Part 4
Lunch Date
Congratulations Doll
Call Me

Melt for You

1.6K 28 8
Von SKaye44

A/N - Yup, there is smut in this. I know, hot tubs are NOT the place for it, but let's all pretend there are no consequences for doing it in a hot tub and y/n is either on the pill or has an IUD, because - protection people!

Caution: slippery wet Bucky ahead, handle with care!

"Oh my god, it's snowing out!" you shot up from the couch and ran to the window, plastering your face against it so you could see better. 

Everyone grumbled. 

"Yeah Y/n, has been for some time" Tony rolled his eyes. 

"You must have been distracted" Sam added which made you blush. 

You had been sitting next to Bucky on the couch, chatting about your day as Bucky played with your hair. You had a giant crush on the man, and he was crushing hard on you, but according to everyone else, you both were idiots for not acting on your feelings. 

"No Sam, I wasn't distracted" you teased.

You looked back through the window and smiled. You had good memories of playing out in the snow in your childhood, you wanted everyone to experience it. 

"The snow is perfect" you mumbled. 

"Not as perfect as you" Bucky came up behind you and stood next to you. 

Butterflies soared in your stomach at Bucky's words.

You saw everyone make gagging motions behind your back in the reflection of the window. You looked back at them and flipped them off behind Bucky's back making them snort and laugh. 

Bunch of children.

"I think we can make snowman. It looks like perfect snowman building weather! They'll add to the decorations around the place." you looked up at Bucky who shrugged. 

"If you say so" he looked through the window. 

"Go get dressed, we've got snowman to make!" you yelled to the group.

They let out a collective groan but reluctantly followed since everyone was bored and had nothing else to do. It was mild out, so it wasn't too chilly while you got your warm gear on. 

It was that weird in-between time, right after thanksgiving, but a few weeks still before Christmas. The compound was freshly decorated, and you were just waiting for the fun and festive Christmas season to start with the parties starting closer to Christmas.

"Come on Bucky!" you laced up your boots and stuffed a toque on Bucky's head and ran out the door. 

He was chuckling behind you but was keeping up. You started making snowmen all around, a small one, then a large one, a few medium sized ones. Bucky was in charge of stacking them while you searched for items to make the arms, buttons, noses, and eyes. 

Everyone came out to help and were building their own with your guidance. You liked days like this when there were lots of people around to have fun with. It takes the edge off the daily training and heaviness of missions, so you try and cherish these "normal" moments when you can.

"Looking good Nat!" you called, and she waved over to you. 

"Doll, I think we built a small army" Bucky surveyed the group of snowmen you both made. 

Everyone was laughing and joking around when you felt something fly past you and hit Bucky square in the chest. 

"Oof" he said, patting his chest. 

Steve looked at him and whistled then walked away. 

"Oh, it's like that now, is it?" 

Bucky bent down, grabbed a fistful of snow, rolled it in a ball, and launched it at the back of Steve's head. 

"Ow!" Steve rubbed his head, and everyone laughed. 

"It's on!" 

You don't know who threw the first snowball, but they started flying as you hid behind your largest snowman you made earlier. Bucky was hiding behind a smaller one next to you while snowballs flew all around. 

 "Hurry Bucky!" you called. 

He was forming the balls at a record pace while you launched them at everyone, working as a team.

"That's for making me sit in on your boring ass meeting last week Sam!" you chucked a snowball at Sam's thigh, and he screamed like a little girl and flopped down in the snow. 

You rolled over laughing at his over-reaction when you saw a large snowball come down on you then break apart. Bucky looked at you sheepishly. 

"Wasn't me doll" he winked. 

Oh really? 

You had an evil thought run through your mind knowing how much Bucky cares for you.

"Owe, it hurts Bucky!" 

Bucky was instantly at your side. 

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" he inspected you all over when you shoved a fistful of snow on his face and then you launched yourself up and grabbed another handful of snow, stuffing it inside his jacket and smearing it around with his body heat. 

"That's evil!" Bucky chuckled. 

"I know!" you cackled. 

You giggled like a maniac while Bucky whimpered and gave you puppy dog eyes to help him. 

"Nope, not gonna help you Buck. I know you. You're gonna pull me in and shove snow in my face." You shook your head no. 

"Awe, come on, I'm not that mean" he teased, sending you an evil smirk.

The fun eventually died off and everyone went inside the compound to warm up. You had some hot cocoa and smiled at the new memories you had. 

"Hot tub?" Tony called from the kitchen, and you nodded excitedly. 

He snuck out early from the snowball fight mumbling something about having children live with him but came back for cocoa. 

"Absolutely" Nat winked at you.

You gave her a funny look but shrugged. Everyone was smirking and looking at each other. 

"I'll see everyone there" you called over your shoulder and scampered off to your room to change.

You grabbed your bathing suit and looked at it before putting it on. For someone who didn't exactly have an amazingly fit body, you let out a huff. It was a one-piece, red suit, basic but it had a deep v-neck and a low back to it making your curves pop. You had other bathing suits in your drawers, even a two-piece for when you were feeling brave, but this one was one of your favourites simply because you felt amazing in it. You put it on and threw on a sheer black cover-up and proceeded to head to the hot tub in the pool room to warm up.

You saw Bucky waiting outside the pool room doors. He had on black swimming shorts and a grey hoodie and looked delicious. You shook your head and cursed the blush you had forming on your cheeks. Thankfully you could blame your rosy cheeks from being outside and not you lusting over your friend and mission partner. 

"Everyone else coming?" you asked. 

Just as Bucky was going to respond, FRIDAY interrupted. 

"Everyone was called away to an emergency meeting" 

You looked over at Bucky who shrugged. 

"That's weird" 

Bucky stood there in thought. 

"An emergency? Do they need us FRIDAY?" You asked the AI. 

"They are fine Y/n. Tony has everything covered. Enjoy your night Agent Y/n and Sergeant Barnes" the door to the pool automatically opened. 

You looked at Bucky and he shrugged then walked into the pool area. You didn't notice the door locking behind you. 

Was this a set up by your friends?  You didn't care. 

You wanted to warm up from being outside and having Bucky alone with you was the cherry on top. Maybe this will be the push you both need to get together.

"Is it ready?" you asked peeking over Bucky's shoulder. 

"Looks like it." 

"Poolside fridge is fully stocked" FRIDAY announced. 

"Thank you" you smiled. 

You walked to the fridge and looked in. 

"Beer?" Bucky nodded and you handed him a can. 

You grabbed a plastic cup and filled it with wine since you weren't a beer drinker. You walked over to the hot tub and dipped a toe in it, testing the water. 

"Feels good" you set your wine cup on the table and began to take off your coverup.

Bucky saw your curves underneath and cleared his throat before looking away so he wouldn't keep staring at you like a creep. 

"Ladies first" he smirked at you, motioning to the stairs for you to get in. 

You rolled your eyes and climbed down the stairs and got into the water while Bucky waited behind you. He tried averting his eyes elsewhere so they wouldn't focus on your backside, but he was failing miserably. 

You found a corner of the spa to sit down in, so you submerged yourself there and waited for Bucky to get in. You watched as he effortlessly got in and made his way to the opposite corner you were in, smiling at you when he got settled. He was thankful he was fully submerged so he could adjust the front of his shorts that were suddenly getting tighter on him.

After a few minutes of silence, you leaned back and rested your head on one of the pillows behind you, relaxing in the warm water, warming up from the earlier snowball fight. 

"This is nice. A perfect way to warm up after being outside" you said, gently moving your hands and arms in the warm water, popping the odd bubble that would float by. 

"Mm mm" Bucky agreed and took a sip of his beer, still watching you intently from his corner. 

You noticed Bucky shift to the spot that was next to you and stretch out his arms in the water. Once he was done that, he moved his metal arm and rested it on the ledge behind him which was almost touching you. You looked over at him and smiled. 

"Couldn't hear you from all the way over there Doll" he smirked. 

You nodded knowing full well what he was doing. You weren't talking to him about anything, only relaxing but you didn't say anything. 

Something had changed between the two of you since the snowball fight to now, but you weren't complaining.

You had shifted slightly in the spa to reach over and grab your wine cup for a sip. When you were finished, you turned back around and noticed Bucky had now moved in-between your spot and the one he was in. 

"Hello" you smiled. 

"Hi" he said as he sunk down a little more into the water, keeping his eyes on you. 

You could feel his metal hand make its way to your thigh and brush it a little, causing you to smile and put your chin right to the surface of the water, holding in a grin. 

Was this really happening? 

He now had his hand completely on your thigh, rubbing soft circles on it making your body tingle in delight. You turned slightly and smiled at him, and he winked at you, causing you to blush a little. No matter how much time you have spent with Bucky over the last little while, the man always makes you blush.

Feeling bold, you turned to face him and decided you were going to get a little closer to him because why not, no one else was around and your body and mind were screaming for him. 

You inched your way over to Bucky who happily let go of your thigh and reached out to move you to his lap. You were now hovering over his lap, and he was cradling you close to him, letting the powerful jets move you around slightly. You felt his right hand move up and down your back, and his left hand was moving around on your thigh inching closer to your core. 

Feeling a lot more comfortable with the closeness, you moved a little more so now you were straddling him with your legs on either side of his thighs. You hooked your arms around his neck and your face was inches from his. 

You were looking into his blue eyes which were now darkened and slightly dilated from your earlier movements. Bucky licked his bottom lip and smiled as he held you closer to him, making you feel his arousal as he tightly held your hips and grinded them down on him for some release. The pressure from the jets were helping you move on him, making you want more.

You leaned into Bucky's neck and started giving him soft kisses to his cheek, neck, and his jaw all while squeezing him tightly while you started slowly grinding down on him. He let his hands wander on your body, feeling every curve and inch of skin he could get to, while he moved his lips from sucking your neck to biting your shoulder, causing you to let out a soft moan at the feeling. You separated briefly and Bucky looked deep into your eyes. 

"Do you want this as much as I do Y/n?" he asked, almost in a whisper but you managed to hear it over the bubbling jets. 

"Yes. I want this. I want you." you said back as you ran your fingers through his thick hair, down to his neck.

Bucky smirked at your answer and continued moving his hands all over your body, finally resting on your ass. You wrapped your legs around him like a koala bear to a tree and by doing that, felt him harden a little more. 

"Mmm, this is nice" you said, slowly grinding on his lap, rocking up and down with the motion of the water. In one swift movement, Bucky let go of you a little, lifted you up slightly in the water, and pulled off his bottoms. 

"Bucky!" you giggled as they floated by you. 

"Those are some powerful jets" he said blankly. 

He put his discarded shorts on the side of the spa and proceeded to grab onto you, positioning you on his lap once again.

"Much better" he whispered in your ear.

He started kissing you more urgently, moving his tongue along your lips wanting access to you which you gave him. The two of you were kissing each other passionately when he started slipping your bathing suit straps off your shoulders with his large hands. 

"Baby, let me see you" he said as he was moving you on his lap with more force. You leaned back a little and pulled your bathing suit straps down your arms, rolling the wet fabric down, freeing your breasts as Bucky leaned down and started kissing your neck, then lower to your cleavage.

You had a slight height advantage over him since you were on his lap, so his face was at your chest. 

"Beautiful" he murmured as he took in the sight of your breasts in the water. 

He rubbed his hands over them, squeezing and pinching your nipples, then sucked and kissed each of your breasts, giving them his attention. You tilted your head back and let out a moan of sheer pleasure when he did that. 

"Mmm, Bucky, don't stop, that feels so good" you said leaning into him a little closer, now completely grinding down on him. 

When you said that, it must have sparked something in Bucky because he pulled the rest of your bathing suit off you, placing it on top of his. 

"Damn jets" he shrugged.

You were now completely naked, in a hot tub with Bucky who was currently eyeing you up like you were his prey. He reached his arms out to you, and you easily went back into them with urgency as he wrapped his arms around you and brought you down on his lap. You went back to kissing him, placing your arms around his neck as his hands were now on your hips, squeezing and pulling them down to him.

You could feel his length at the entrance to your core as the tip of his member rubbed up and down you with the movement of the water. His right hand went below the water to your core and started rubbing circles all around, causing you to let out a deep moan of approval while his metal arm held you firmly in place.

"You like that baby?' whispered Bucky into your ear. 

"Faster, rub me faster" you said as his hand was rubbing faster against your nub sending shivers throughout your body. 

You felt him slip a few fingers into you and you let out a gasp as he filled you, curling his fingers and pumping them in and out of you at a steady pace. 

"Bucky, don't stop, that feels so good" you said as you arched your back and let him pump you harder with his fingers. 

"Are you gonna cum for me doll?" he asked as you were grinding down on his hand. 

"So close" you said as he moved his thumb on your swollen nub and moved it around in a figure eight pattern. 

"Cum for me, cum on my fingers" he whispered in your ear and at his words, the knot in your lower stomach released and you came all over his fingers, crying out in a moan while he worked you through your release. 

You brought your head down to his neck and started kissing him with open mouthed kisses as you sucked and lightly bit your way on his shoulder, to his neck, ears, and finally landing on his mouth which he returned with the same amount of passion.

"Baby, can you help me deal with this?" he asked as he brought your hand to his cock, pumping it up and down while holding your hand. 

You nodded and moved his hand away so you could get a better grip. You wrapped your hand around his thick shaft and squeezed, lightly twisted, and pumped your way up and down, while Bucky groaned and moaned to your movements. 

He felt amazing in your hands while you watched him try and keep his composure while you rubbed him off. "Faster doll" he said as he closed his eyes, taking in the pleasure you were giving him. Just as you were about to grip him a little tighter, he pulled your hand from him and he positioned himself at your entrance, looking deep into your eyes for approval, which you nodded slightly at him. 

"Need to be in you" he said as he moved his hands all over your body.

He lined himself up to your entrance and thrusted upwards while you sat down on his lap, getting adjusted to his size. 

"Fuck" you gasped at the intrusion. 

"You feel so fucking good, squeezing me so tight" he murmured into your neck as he gave you kisses and light bites all over your upper body. 

You started moving up and down while he held you firmly in place, causing the water to rock and slosh all around you, but you didn't care, Bucky felt amazing. With every push down you made, he would thrust himself up into you, causing you to see stars. He was hitting your sweet spot and you had to tighten the grip you had on his neck so you wouldn't pass out from the pleasure he gave you. 

He loved watching your chest as your breasts bounced up and down from your movements and the water. He reached out his metal hand and palmed your breast, squeezing and pinching to match his thrusts making you whimper in delight. You were starting to moan a little, so he quickly kissed you hard to soften the sounds you were making in case anyone walked by the entrance to the pool.

Bucky kept whispering things in your ear; "feels so good, so tight for me, so good" while you rode him, quickening your pace. 

"Bucky, I'm close" you said as his thrusts were stronger and more forceful. 

"Just like that" you moaned. 

"Gonna cum for me again like a good girl?" he asked as you eagerly nodded, grinding down on him harder. 

Bucky grabbed your breast in his hand and squeezed, flicking the nipple. 

"You feel so good" you said "So close" as you moved faster and faster. 

"Cum for me baby" he said as you felt the spring release and you came with force, milking his thick cock. A few more pumps from Bucky, and he came, filling you with his seed as you could feel his cock pulse inside of you, emptying himself fully into you.

After a few minutes, he removed himself from you and he re-adjusted you, so he was holding you close, your head now resting on his shoulder as he rubbed his hands up and down your back. You were utterly blissed out from the feeling of Bucky of being inside you. No one you had ever been with had been able to work your body like that. You weren't sure how long you were in the hot tub, but you were a little wrinkly and shriveled from the water. You leaned back a little to look into his eyes. 

'Hi" you said and blushed a little. 

"You're amazing" Bucky whispered and kissed you right below your ear making you giggle.

"C'mon, let's get out of here" he said while he gently moved you to the side. 

He got out first, grabbing a big fluffy towel and wrapped it around his waist then grabbed the other towel and held it open for you to wrap yourself in when you got out. You were a little shy since you lost your bathing suit, but you pushed through and got out, letting Bucky wrap you up in the big fluffy towel. He kissed your nose as you were drying off, unable to hide the smile from your face. 

You stopped suddenly and stood still. 

"What? What is it?" asked Bucky. 

"Do you want this? Us?" you quietly asked. 

You weren't sure what was going to happen after the night and had fears this was just a one-time thing. 

"Sweetheart, I want this all the time. With you if you'll have me?" Bucky came to stand beside you. 

You smiled and nodded then hugged him tight. 

"Yes please" you said making him chuckle. 

"We really are idiots" you sighed. 

"Me more than you doll. I've been an idiot for not doing that with you sooner" You swatted Bucky's chest and giggled. 

"Go out with me" he smirked at you. 

"Ok" 

"Good. 7pm. Be ready." he winked. 

"I'd like that" 

"Come on, everyone's going to think we shriveled up in here and melted away" you said. 

"I can't help but think this was a set-up" you teased. 

"You think?" teased Bucky. 

"FRIDAY, where is everyone?" you asked. 

"The group is eating popcorn and watching Christmas movies in the theatre room" she announced. 

You chuckled. 

"That's what I thought" you smirked. 

A/N: *fans self* woah, that was hot. I got a feel good neighbour Bucky A/U story for next week to cleanse your eyes from what you just read involving decorations, judges, and nosy neighbours Steve, Sam, and Nat. hehe

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

82.1K 1.1K 47
๐— ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜...๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ A book full of smut, fl...
20.4K 127 12
One-shots about Bucky barnes some parts are smut some parts are sebastian requests are open
186K 5K 19
{Bucky Barnes X Reader} Bucky Barnes has come a long way since being deprogrammed from Hydra. After some time on his own he finally joined Steve and...
1M 16.8K 62
(NOT SAFE FOR RAMADAN) A collection of imagines I can only wish would happen. Enjoy :) There will occasionally be some imagines about Steve, stucky...