Enemies with benefits (Tom Bl...

By _1D_it_

Sloan ackles is the oldest daughter of jensen ackles Sloan is 24 years old and is making her acting career ev... More

Mother and daughter talks
Going to Set
Omg Jensen fucking ackles
Ugh i fucking hate you tom
Waking up early sucks
Sloan elliot ackles im in love with you
Red carpet night
Maybe you just need to look out side
Dont poke the bears
Beach day
Going to the fair with family pt1
Fair part 2
Leaving you is the hardest part
Family night
Travel
How long are you here for
Moments to remember
Maybe
Rachel?!?!???????????
Shopping ???
Shopping vibes
Tattoos
Almost ready
Its timeeeeeee part 1
It's timeeeeeeeeee part 2
Honeymoon pt1
Honeymoon pt2
Honeymoon pt 3
Coming home
Hes gone for a while
Surprised
Announcement
Filming
Home

Life plans

241 2 0
By _1D_it_

Sloans pov

As I wake up I see Tom next to me I smile and kiss his forehead then get out of bed and walk into the bathroom and start the shower.

"Baby can I join you" I hear Tom say to me "yeah sure baby" I say back to him and then he hops in the shower with me I hug him and he hugs me back "are you ok" he asks me and I shake my head no.

"I had a bad dream that I lost you and my family" I say to him and he frowns and hugs me tighter "it's ok baby your not going to lost us" he says to me and I look at him and kiss him with passion as he kisses me back.

After our shower we got dressed and ready for the day "Tom do you ever want kids" I ask him and he terns around quickly "yeah I want kids but in like a year why" he asks me and I look at him "well I would like to be the mother of your kids" I say to him and he smiles and kisses me a lot "baby I would love that" he says to me and I smile and kiss him again.

"Ok so what do you wanna do today" I asked him and he looked at me and didn't say anything for 5 minutes. "How about we go to the beach" he asks me and I look at him "yeah we can or we could stay home and watch a movie" I say to him because I was to lazy to do anything.

"Fine but tommorow we are going to the beach" Tom says to me and I nod my head saying yes to him we lay back down in bed and tern on the tv and put on fast and the furious.

I wiggle into Tom I put my head into his chest "I wanna do something like this like drag race" I say to Tom and he laughs at me "baby you know it's illegal right"he says to me "yeah I know but it's taking a risk" I say to him and he laughs more "baby you could go to prison" he says to me then I frown "maybe on second thought I don't wanna go to prison" I say to him "ok good" he says then we continue to watch the movie.

" what do u wanna watch now" I asked him and he smiled "how about home alone since Christmas is coming up" he says to me and I smile "yeah sure let's watch it" I say putting home alone on.

——————————————————————

I know this is really short but I'm working on the next part to be longer I've just been busy doing a lot of things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 275 38
Jensen Ackles's younger sister Taylor Nicole Ackles is about to be 18. She's also had a major crush on Richard Speight Jr. ever since she saw him on...
52.9K 837 33
"𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣. 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕡𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒...
12.8K 522 31
"Tell me, do I need to be my own hero?" --- Scarlett and Jensen have been together for several months. Unfortunately, not everyone is happy for the n...
35.1K 683 42
You come home and find out you will be working on the TV hit show Supernatural and you will be working with one of your "Fantasy man" until it become...