πŒπŽπ‘π„

By -kkate

"There's more to life then what they're showing you Dai, just get out and explore" More

πŒπŽπ‘π„
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-ππˆππ„
π…πˆππ€π‹ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

14.2K 896 288
By -kkate

"Anne...she's gone," Daniel told his wife when he found Daila's note.

The couple had just gotten back from their business trip and were currently looking for their daughter.

""What?" Anne asked, Daniel just gave her the note.

Dear Mom & Dad, I have left home and I'm not coming back. I know that you both have supported me all of my life but you've also kept me hidden, sheltered, and brainwashed. I now know that what you've been doing to me is wrong. Don't bother looking for me or sending out search teams because I am safe. Stay out of my life please. That's all I ask of you.

- Sincerely, Your daughter, Daila

"That ungrateful brat! After all we've done for her?" Anne cursed.

"I told you Anne, she would get sick of it one day. Just let her go, we've caused too much trouble for her already," Daniel told his wife but she just shook her head.

"Fuck that, cut off her trust fund, stop giving her money. Let her be homeless, show her how the world really is,"

"We can't do that and you know we can't. Once we set that fund up we made sure that nobody could touch it other than her, not even us,"  Daniel said causing her to roll her eyes.

"We can stop wiring her money, but that it," Daniel lied, just to calm him wife down.

Daniel know what he did was wrong and he felt guilty, so he planned on still giving Daila money whether she needed it or not.

Believe it or not, he loved his daughter unlike his wife, whom he also loved. He was weak-minded and he just went with whatever she said, but he was done with that.

He knew that he'd probably never be close with his daughter again and he had already came to terms with that information, there was nothing else for him to do about that.

So he planned on leaving her be, and forcing his wife to do the same.

"Kafeya, how much time do I have to stay here?" Daila asked, she didn't know if she was invading Kafeya's space.

"However long you need to Daila, I don't mind. Plus, I like having some company girl,"

"Are you sure? I don't want to-

"I'm sure Daila, and whenever you decide that you're ready to get your place I can help,"

"Okay, Thank you,"

"Just letting you know that my brother is here to fix that broken cabinet, and I have to get to the salon. Are you okay by yourself or do you want to come with me?"

"I'm okay by myself, thank you for asking though," Daila said, smiling softly.

"Okay, remember I'm only a call away. Ezrah bought you a laptop, phone, and Ipad to replace the stuff you had to leave, all of it is on the counter, I wrote down my number too,"

Daila sighed as she stared at herself in the mirror, so many thoughts running through her mind.

She was so confused.

She didn't know what she was going to do, where would she live? Does she need a job? What's it like working in a real world?

Everything was so new for her, how would she fit in?

She just went into the dresser Kafeya gave her, finding something comfortable to put on, settling on a baby pink cotton-rib shirt from skims and some grey leggings.

She then brushed through the long black wig, one that had been on for about two days now.

"Time for a switch up soon," She mumbled to herself after setting the wig brush down, she still had promos to do so she didn't mind switching her hair up again.

She went in one of her purses and pulled out whatever cash she had left, which was about three thousand dollars.

That was all of her money, it was just that she didn't carry cash often, she still had her card though.

She then slipped on her pink house slippers before leaving the room, making her way to the kitchen so that she could set up her new phone.

When she finally made it to the kitchen she was met with the backside of Ezrah.

He was screwing something in as a few other tools sat scattered across the counter, she looked to his face to see him holding a concentrated expression.

Daila found him so attractive, whenever she saw him or spoke to him felt a weird fuzzy feeling in her stomach, and she felt sticky between her legs, she just brushed it off though.

She didn't announce herself because she felt like the man didn't like speaking to her, mainly because when lever she said something to him he just brushed her off.

She walked to the island to see three boxes there, one for her laptop, one for her phone, and one for her Ipad causing her to smile. Mainly because the ipad was yellow, which was her favorite color.

She opened the phone first, the rustling of the plastic causing Ezrah to turn around, finally noticing the girl.

He watched as her nose scrunched up, the phone was confusing her, she wasn't understanding how to set it up.

"Ezrah, Can you help me? Please?" She asked him in her usual soft tone, finally looking up at the man who was already looking at her.

"Lemme see," His deep voice finally spoke, she passed the phone to him, not being able to miss the fact that their fingers brushed against each others as she did so.

She watched as he clicked a couple of things on the phone before passing it to her.

"Put yo' password in," He told her causing her to do as told, then giving him the phone.

He then went to her contacts app and added the numbers Kafeya wrote downX which he was guessing was hers and Blossom's, he also added himself, just for emergencies of course.

After he did that, he gave the phone back causing her to smile.

"Thank you, so I just do the same thing for the rest of the things too?" She asked, he just nodded.

"Oh, this is for the phone and stuff. Kafeya told me you paid for it so I wanted to pay you back," Daila said, giving him the money that she took from her room.

"Nah, you good. Keep it," He told her causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

"But I have to pay you back. I don't know how to write a check but I can figure it out, do you want that instead? Or I can send it-

"Ion want ya' money, you good," He told her again.

"But-

"I said you good Daila, chill," Ezrah repeated, his tone more stern which sent chills down the girls back.

"You know my name?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.6K 13
❝This is just my truth,❞
52.2K 3.3K 13
"You gotta' trust me at some point baby, just let go" BWWM
150K 3K 18
T𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜, πš˜πš—πšŽ πšπš’πš›πš• π™Ήπšžπšœπš πš›πšŽπšŠπš.
105K 4.7K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..