The Dragon's Heart Is Mine ||...

Por Iam_LewaKulture

"The dream...it was clearer than a memory. And I heard the sound of thundering hooves, splintering shields an... Mais

THE CASTS & CHARACTERS
1 • THE OLD KING JAEHAERYS
2 • THE REALM'S DELIGHT
3 • QUEEN AEMMA ARRYN
4 • THE NEW KING VISERYS
5 • THE SMALL COUNCIL
6 • THE DRAGON PRINCE
7 • DRAGON FIRE
8 • THE ARRIVAL
9 • HE DARES TO DEFY
10 • LANTERNS AT NIGHTFALL
11 • THE AURBURN HAIRED GIRL
12 • THE ROGUE PRINCE
13 • LOVE & FRIENDSHIP
14 • THE PRINCE AND THE LADY
15 • AN ORANGE LETTER
16 • THE KING'S DILEMMA
17 • THE QUEEN'S DILEMMA
18 • THE WEIRWOOD TREE
19 • JASKIER THE BARD
20 • OF LUST, DESIRE, SEDUCTION & BAD LUCK
21 • STREETS OF SILK
22 • YENNEFER: PRINCESS OF DORNE || PART 1
23 • YENNEFER: PRINCESS IN THE TOWER || PART 2
24 • YENNEFER: DISINHERITED & BETROTHED || PART 3
25 • THE COLOUR GOLD
26 • KING VISERYS ADULTERY, LIES & MANIPULATION
27 • LADY JOCELYN SINS, LUST & FORNICATION
28 • A ROYAL CONFLICT
29 • UNDER THE EYES OF THE GODS
30 • MYSARIA OF YI-TI
31 • THE HEIR'S TOURNAMENT
32 • THE LAST BREATH OF AEMMA ARRYN
33 • THE QUEEN'S FUNERAL
34 • OF LOVE & ABOMINATION!
35 • SUCCESSIONS & SCHEMES
36 • AMBITIONS OVER AFFECTIONS
37 • A GRAIN OF TRUTH
38 • THE HEIR FOR A DAY
39 • GERALT DE RIVIA
40 • SPHERE OF ALLURE
41 • OF BETRAYAL LOVE & BANISHMENT
42 • ALICENT'S REGRETS & GERALT'S DILEMMA
43 • THE WITCHER & THE HALFLING
44 • THE WITCHER & THE DOPPLER
45 • THE WITCHER & THE PRIEST OF NOVIGRAD
46 • THE WITCHER & THE BANKER
47 • PLOTS, PLANS & POLITICS
48 • THE WITCHER, THE BARD & THE BLONDIE
49 • OF LOVE, TRUST & HATE
50 • HEIRS OF THE DRAGON
51 • THE END OF NEW BEGINNINGS
52 • BRIDES & PREJUDICE
53 • THE CROWN IS MINE
54 • LOVE IS FICKLE
55 • KISS ME OR BURN!

PROLOGUE || THE DRAGON'S HEART IS MINE || GERALT TARGARYEN

1.7K 37 11
Por Iam_LewaKulture

"The dream...it was clearer than a memory.
And I heard the sound of thundering hooves, splintering shields and ringing swords.
And I placed my heir upon the Iron Throne,
and all the dragons roared as one."

~ King Viserys Targaryen

"...if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all."
But when I say "I love you, it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Alicent.

~ Prince Geralt Targaryen

"Brother, if you're named heir and I your Princess Consort, your claim would not be so easily challenged. You and I are made of valyrian blood and fire. We have always been meant to burn together."

~ Princess Rheanyra Targaryen

"Where is duty? Where is sacrifice? It's trampled under your pretty foot again. And now you take my son's eye, and to even that you feel entitled!"

~ Lady Alicent Hightower

"Think for yourself. It'll save you a lifetime of heartbreak.

~ Princess Yennefer Martell

"Dreams didn't make us kings. Dragons did."

~ Prince Daemon Targaryen

"People do stupid things when they think they're trapped in a corner. And they say stupid things. That's what friends do. They come back."

~ Jaskier Dandelion, the Bard

"Sometimes a flower is just a flower, and the best thing a flower can do for us is die."

~ Lady Tissaia Darklyn

"Shall I describe it to you? Or would you like me to find you a box?"

~ Ser Legolas Velaryon

"For so long you have permitted whatever my children wished and proved your loyalty; and not once has any of you admonished them or not wished them well. Now you wish to reverse the situation and criticize such an innocent one. This is an evil act!"

~ Queen Jocelyn Darklyn

"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one, is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."

~Princess Daenerys Velaryon-Targaryen

"The road ahead is uncertain, but the end is clear. Geralt will be King, and Aegon will succeed him."

~ Ser Otto Hightower

"The Queen Jocelyn is a whore, as is Princess Rheanyra, both relentless and brazen, two spoilt cu*nts."

~ Ser Criston Cole

" I do not wish to rule mother! What kind of sibling steals his brother's birthright? Even though Father disinherited Rheanyra, Geralt should sit the Iron throne, not me! I am not suited!"

~ Prince Baelon Targaryen-Darklyn

"Even if our half brother is married to a Hightower, the Greens are our enemies, the Blacks are our only allies."

~ Princess Viseria & Prince Vaegon Targaryen-Darklyn.

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS RATED +18.
All mature explicit and otherwise intimate relations are done by consenting fictional adult above 18.

THE DRAGON'S HEART IS MINE tells the tale of two best friends torn apart by men in their lives, between marriage, family and love, however, their history forms the core of House of The Dragon.

Their story is a twisted tale depicting family, sacrifice, friendship, politics, love, rejection, betrayal vengeance and war.

It all began during the reign Jaehaerys Targaryen, he was the fourth Targaryen king to sit the Iron throne, following the death of his uncle, Maegor Targaryen.

He married his sister Alysanne Velaryon and their union sired many heirs, thirteen children together. In order of birth, their names were Aegon, Alyssa, Aemon, Baelon, Daella, Aeryn, Vaegon, Maegelle, Valerion, Viserra, Gaemon, Saera, and Gael.

Unfortunately all these thirteen only nine would live to adulthood: Aegon, Aeryn, Valerion, and Gaemon all died young.

At twenty four, his grandson Viserys Targaryen marries the woman after his heart, Visenna De Rivia of House Martell.

The Dornish Lady bore him a son Geralt Targaryen. Although their marriage didn't didn't see the lights of days.

Unfortunately, Lady Visenna died of stroke, tragedy claimed her at childbirth, cutting her lifespan short, leaving her husband a widower.

Little Prince Geralt was only three years old when she passed.

Enclosed with grief, Viserys becomes devasted, he mourns his late wife for a year, and remarries again at twenty nine to Lady Aemma Arryn.

Blinded by grief, Viserys had to let go of his past to have a healthy relationship and Lady Aemma Arryn gave him a reason to love again and yet the blissful memories of Visenna Martell were forever etched in his heart.

His father Prince Baelon Targaryen was chosen by King Jaehaerys as his heir, unfortunately he died before the Old King, leading to questions about the succession.

Nonetheless as decades went by, Jaehaerys mourned the deaths of all his children
and soon called a great council to prevent a war being fought over his succession, he affirmly proclaimed Viserys, his grandson, as Prince of DragonStone and heir to the iron throne.

At that time Lady Aemma was Geralt's step mother, she doted the boy, cared for him, nursed, nurtured and loved him as her own flesh and blood.

Rumors even lingered in the Red Keep that she was barren and cursed. Despite being infertile with many still births and dead children in her cradle, luckily the Seven Gods finally blessed Aemma with a child of her own.

The King and Queen welcomed a baby
girl and named her Rheanyra Targaryen: the Realm's Delight.

Family was everything to Viserys, he placed his children first above anything else. Both half siblings cared and loved one another dearly.

Geralt love was platonic, he cherished and respected his sister, but Rheanyra's love for him grew into obsession of desire.

The Princess soon develop affections for her elder brother and with customs and traditions a brother and sister could marry and bear offsprings of pure Valyrian blood.

Rheanyra believes she and Geralt are meant to burn together like Aegon and his sister-wives: Visenya and Rheanys

At this time, she is close friends with Hand's daughter, their bond was unbreakable, and yet some stones remained unturned.

Alicent suddenly had a huge crush on the Prince the day he arrived back at court. The feeling was ethereal, and never did she tell anyone, about her feelings, not even Rheanyra.

She admired Geralt from afar. She liked his personality: respectful, reserved, quiet, observant and intelligent. He was the opposite of Daemon Targaryen, both men had different persona's.

Prince Geralt was a man of every maiden's dreams, a perfect gentleman with the epitome of masculinity, strong, brave, audacious, ruthless, some what flirty and arrogant, rebellious, confident with an aura of seduction, alluring and attractive.

His presence made women swoon, but his love is fickle.

Unbeknownst, Alicent had no idea Rheanyra also nurtured feelings for her half-brother.
When the time comes for the King to name his heir, a partition comes between the half siblings.

After his annulled engagement with Princess Yennefer Martell, her father Prince Doran outrageously marries his daughter off to House Lannister.

With the bachelor prince unwed, Viserys proposes a marriage between his two children, his reason for this match is to strengthen their house, keep their bloodline pure.

Outraged and furious, Geralt outrightly spat on the family's traditional customs, refusing the marriage on the grounds of abomination and incestuous union.

This news shatters Rheanyra deeply that she tries to reason with her half brother to see no wrong in marrying her, and yet Geralt discarded profusely.

This caused a huge commotion to the extent that Rheanyra even tried to seduce her half brother. Odious, Geralt bluntly scolds his half-sister, repudiating her actions and even threatened to disown her.

Ser Otto Hightower and Lord Corlys Velaryon sees this an opportunity to sets their daughters to be Queen in ambition for their own selfish gains.

Through this drama and dispute, Viserys sees the solution to his problems. Gracefully he offers Geralt the opportunity to choose any maiden as his wife, but the Prince stubbornly refuses to marry.

Nonetheless, as the gods would fate it, King Viserys betrothed the Hand's daughter as a perfect match for his son, while he, chooses to marry Lady Jocelyn Darklyn of Duskendale. His secret mistress.

Viserys had a fear of doubt Geralt might also reject this proposal, fortunately the Prince agrees to the union of wedding Alicent Hightower without qualms.

Upon hearing the news of her father marrying again drove Rheanyra into fury, but the announcement of her half brother's nuptials to her best friend, drove her to the edge of hell.

Rheanyra accuses Alicent of stealing her soul mate, rigorously painting her a religious hypocrite, hiding under the garments of sin, lust and fornication, nothing could seal the betrayal Alicent caused Rheanyra, and this rifted their friendship.

Elated, Alicent believed her marriage would be a fairly tale of blooming roses with the shimmers of fresh dew in a garden.

Sadly, she learns the truth that Geralt married her out of duty, not eluding a single oita of love, empathy, kindness nor showing her any sort of affection.

The Prince showed nothing but apathy towards his wife and this caused Alicent a great dilemma.

Geralt's marriage soured Alicent and Rheanyra's friendship, overtime their crossed path became a thin line between love and hate.

King Viserys marriage to his third wife Jocelyn is later sailed into unhappiness and infidelity.

Notwithstanding, Geralt also began to loathe his half-sister, the motherly bond between them was now broken. Rheanyra becomes a torn in his flesh and her promiscuity was now lofty.

Viserys' choice for Geralt to marry Alicent Hightower and Daemon's attraction to Rhaenyra instigated most of the events that shaped their lives forever.

King Viserys continues the prosperous peace and legacy of his grandsire, but seeds were inadvertently planted.

Queen Jocelyn is hungry and greedy for power. She believes herself to be subtle, and politically astute.

The Queen hates being excluded from power on account of her gender, and resents the customs and conventions put on her because she is female.

Despite being King Viserys third wife, Jocelyn is said to have sired three royal children with full black hair, streaked with white. The royal offsprings are rumored to be Half Targaryen and Half Darklyn.

Unbelievably chaotic, but Jocelyn's infidelity hasn't gone unnoticed.

Unfortunately for the Queen, Alicent Hightower audaciously challenges her station, she even gets into huge feud with Jocelyn Darklyn, loudly questioning the birthrights of her children, outrightly calling them bastards.

This chaos in the targaryen family is now drawn between the prince, the princess and their step mother, the Queen.

Viserys even tries to settle the quarrels between Jocelyn, Alicent, Geralt, Rheanyra and his grandchildrens but the interminable fightings never ceased.

The seeds of enimity has already grown in their hearts and the tumour has sprouted beyond it's roots, causing a rift that later engulfs the realm into the abyss,

Torn, heartbroken and rejected, Rheanyra swore to set hell lose on her half-brother, if she could not have Geralt for herself, then his blood would not inherit the iron throne and neither will Alicent have peace in her marriage, and Jocelyn has sworn with her life that none of her step children will inherit the iron throne except her seeds.

Enraged and bitter, out of spite in her deceitful heart, Rheanyra vows to make her best friend's life a living hell and make sure she shares her pains. Alicent too, vows to fight her sister-in-law and not allow Rheanyra overcome or rule over her.

Bitter, vengeful and ambitious, Queen Jocelyn ends up choosing one her step children, bonding as allies despite their past beef to usurp the iron throne.

After the death of King Viserys, his children fight for the throne, thereby causing a division in the realm which also includes their political alliances and especially the patriarchy and misogyny between the Greens and Blacks.

This is not a story of goodies and baddies. It's a story of this family that's been ripped open by this dispute over who is meant to wear the crown after Viserys passes.

Some people think it's Prince Geralt, some people think it's Princess Rheanyra.

Every character's ideas of marital unions and love are vastly different from each other, giving rise to insightful and memorable impact, thereby causing a division of civil war known as the Dance of the Dragons.

Nonetheless, who will it be? Who will hold the realm together or divide it into chaos?

Who amongst these political rivals, will end up sitting the iron throne.

Will it be Prince Geralt Targaryen ?

Will it be Princess Rheanyra Targaryen?

Will it be Baelon Targaryen-Darklyn?

Or will it be Queen Jocelyn Darklyn?

All must choose wisely, therefore I impoly you to find out the tale behind this story as you read this masterpiece.🐉🔥🩸

**********

Note: This story will follow the same series from HBO's House of The Dragon and Game of Thrones, and Netflix's Witcher movie.

Also there will be some little adaptations from George R.R. Martins books, Fire and Blood, Clash Of Kings, Dance of Dragons, Feast Of Crows, Game of Thrones etc.

There will also be a little adaption from Andrzej Sapkowski's The Witcher Trilogy.

All allocades and credits goes to originators of this franchises above.

However there will be some plot twist I'm the story with my own gut instincts.

P.S: I don't own the pictures, I got most of them from Pinterest, Google and Twitter (X)

Also I don't own the trailers and mashups uploaded, I got them from YouTube, I only used it, because it depicts the conflict between Rheanyra and Alicent and also Geralt and Yennefer in this story.

So all accolades goes to the creators and owners of the videos.

Thanks for reading.

To see more chapters, add this book to your reading list.

VOTE 🌟, COMMENT and SHARE to your Wattpad Friends.

Je t'aime 💕

Lewa Kulture

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

54.1K 3K 53
Corlys and Laenor were one and the same. They loved the thrill more than the catch. The chase more than the prize they caught. But Corlys had grown...
366K 18.1K 40
Alicent meets a woman that could save her from the life she never wanted. But will this mystery woman be able to keep up with their ruse or will the...
1.2M 46.6K 88
"Brother. I have some conditions before I agree to this union. They are non negotiable." 🐉 King Viserys Targaryen lost his wife in child birth and...