The Villains Supremacy

By FlowerBlossom1616

WWE Women's Revolution happened in mid-2013. Stephanie McMahon dumped Divas Title in trash can while surround... More

Prologue(Surrounded By The Wolves)
1. Friendship Break Hurts
Preview: Blast From The Past
2. Seth-Becky First Meeting
Preview: Lunatic Fringe's Revenge On Diva Slayer
3. Heel RollYnch vs Heel Dean
Preview: Plotting The Downfall Of Miss Goody Two Shoes
4. Seth And Charlotte Rescue Becky From Ambrose Asylum
Preview: Becky And Charlotte Turn Enemies
5. Besties Turn Enemies
Preview: Shield's Dilemma To Make Becky Lose The Match
6. Authority's Plotting Against Becky Lynch
Preview: Becky As Charlotte's Slave
7. A Heartbreaking Betrayal
8. Surrounded By Wolves
10. Becky's Helplessness Continues
11. Charlotte Supports Becky
Preview: Becky As Mermaid
Preview: Becky Saving Dean From AJ Lee's Kiss

9. Charlotte's Slave Becky Doll

39 0 0
By FlowerBlossom1616

Charlotte arrives at her house with Becky. She takes her to her room.

"You may be familiar to this house and this room as you came many times as my bestie, as my sister. But now you came here as my slave," said Charlotte.

Becky looks around the room and remember their good moments.

"You will stay in my room like always when you come here," said Charlotte, "After changing your clothes, make a cup of coffee for me. Make for yourself too if you want. As for food, I will order from outside since we both are tired."

Becky nods her head. She goes to the washroom to wash herself and change her clothes.

"I can't make her work like a slave but just for showing I can have her make coffee and cook food," thinks Charlotte.

Becky makes 2 cups of coffee and brings it in the hall where Charlotte was reading a magazine. She keeps it on the coffee table.

"Thanks," said Charlotte as she took the cup.

They had their coffee silently.

Meanwhile, Seth was sitting in his room looking at some photos of himself and Becky on his phone.

"Everything was so good between us. Don't know why you started changing so much," said Seth.

He then sees many social media posts commenting on disaster ending to RollYnch dur to Seth betraying Becky in her match against Charlotte. He can't get Becky's shock and hurt expressions from his mind as a reaction to his act. He recalls his talk with Becky where she said he is not worthy of even her hate before telling him to leave her alone. He has tears in his eyes.

"I hope everything goes alright between us. Whatever I did tonight was to bring you closer to me but instead I drove you away even more," said Seth sadly.

At Charlotte's house, both are eating food ordered by Charlotte. After they are done, Charlotte told Becky to go to sleep while she will come after after washing the cups they used. Becky goes to Charlotte's room and thinks why Charlotte is washing cups herself instead of telling her to do. She brushed off the thoughs and lied down to sleep. She dozed off soon due to being tired and stressed after so much happenings tonight. Charlotte who entered the bedroom after some time smiled seeing her fast asleep.

"In some days, we will be friends again," smiled Charlotte.

She lied down next to her and slept after some time.

Next morning, Charlotte made Becky cook breakfast and lunch but it's her who washed the dishes instead of making Becky do it. She also would order her to make coffee or any drink whenever she wants but would wash the cups herself. They hardly talked except when Charlotte wanted something from her. Both worked out and rested together before getting ready to leave for Raw event.

Charlotte arrives on Raw with Becky by her side. Both are wearing casuals that is T-Shirt, pants with leather jacket like they usually wear when they are not in the ring. Surprisingly and thankfully, unlike Nikki who was making her one month slave Brie carry her luggage Charlotte was carrying her own luggage instead of making Becky do it. Still Becky knew Charlotte won't let her live in peace especially after what all she did yesterday to her. And she rightly guessed.

As Charlotte entered her personal dressing room with Becky, she told her that both will share same dressing room so it had Charlotte & Becky nameplate on the door. Becky was shocked.

"Why can't I have my own dressing room?" asked Becky.

"Because as your owner I have to keep an eye on you," replied Charlotte.

"So I can't even breath without you around?" asked Becky sarcastically.

"Yes," smiled Charlotte.

She then started taking away her clothes, shoes, makeup, accessories and other things except her Diva Slayer backpack, ring gear and ring shoes from her. She even took her goggle hairband and wore it herself on her head.

"Charlotte I mean Ma'am, how can you take my things without my consent?" asked Becky shockingly.

"I don't need consent to take away my slave's things because I own you. In the same way, I own your things too," replied Charlotte with an evil smile, "Didn't I already said that after the match you won't see a sweet and caring elder sister but a mean and evil elder sister? So you have to deal with it for a month, Baby."

"You bully!" exclaimed Becky.

"Yes, I am a bully. Your bully," smiled Charlotte and laughed while playing with a lock of Becky's hair.

She then proceeded to take half of the foods items and snacks Becky had in her suitcase. Becky raised her eyebrows in shock.

"As I said earlier, I own your things too. Be grateful that I only took half of it," said Charlotte, "Now, you are coming with me to Authority office. I have some gifts for you," smiled Charlotte.

Becky wonders what gifts she is talking about.

Charlotte comes inside Authority office happily with Becky who was looking emotionless. She removes a short black dress with black pencil high heels from her bag handing it to Becky. Becky is shocked at Charlotte giving her a mini dress to wear. She wore shorts regularly and bikini at suitable places but was not comfortable in too short dresses as it could be difficult to carry and it can move here and there while she moves showing her undergarments. Though she was a flight attendant years back but its been long since she wore high heels on regular basis and she don't remember when she wore pencil high heels last.

"I am holding a party tonight to celebrate my win over you so you will wear this to come with me. I deserve to hold a party since not everyone is fortunate to own a title-holder slave. I created a history of a Champion owning another Champion," smiles Charlotte looking at Becky's Raw Women's Champion belt still around her waist.

"Charlotte I mean Ma'am, you know I wear them only for party. Also this dress is too short for me to move around. And I can't handle these pencil high heels," said Becky staring at her controlling her anger.

Seth recalls seeing Becky first time in a dress more than 2 years ago at NXT Party where after he complimented in her looking beautiful she told him coolly that she wears dresses only for parties while most of the times she is in casuals which made him smile.

Flashback:

It was a NXT party 2 years ago. Seth had arrived at the party and was looking for Becky and Charlotte. He was wearing a stylish black shirt and blue jeans. After few minutes, he saw both entering the party. Charlotte was wearing a short orange dress with thin shoulder straps while Becky was wearing a yellow short off shoulder dress. Seth was surprised to see Becky in a girly dress when normally she wore casuals.

"You both are looking beautiful," said Seth.

"Thanks," said both and complimented him too.

"Becky, I am seeing you in dress for the first time. But you are looking beautiful," said Seth.

"I wear dresses only for parties and other suitable events while most of the times I am in casuals," said Becky coolly making him smile.

"Actually Seth, this tomboy has a hidden Barbie Doll inside her which only comes out rarely," teased Charlotte.

"Oh Shut Up!" said Becky in disagreement while Charlotte and Seth laughed.

---

Seth comes to present and feels bad at Charlotte forcing her to wear an uncomfortable dress.

"Look slave, when are you going to learn to obey your owner?" asked Charlotte sternly and then warns her, "Quietly wear this dress and heels or instead of this dress I will make you wear tiny bikinis every single week and parade around the entire WWE venues. You know the kind of bikinis that some females wore for bikini contests. I am sure you don't want to wear them right? So go to the washroom and change into them. And get used to these high heels because tonight will not be the only time you will be wearing them, Little Princess."

Shield especially Seth is disgusted and angry at Charlotte's warning. Becky snatches the dress and heels angrily from her hand and goes inside the washroom as Charlotte smirks evilly.
"All guys out please," said Charlotte.
Everyone including even Stephanie left but Seth was still there.

"I think I said all guys to go out," said Charlotte.

"Charlotte, that bikini line was too much," said Seth in anger, "I would not have helped you win if I knew you would humiliate her like this."

"You still care for her but my dumb sister broke her friendship with you for being part of Authority when you were waiting for her from months to enter the main roster. I used bikini line to warn her not actually make her wear them. I just want my sister back just like you want your friend back. We want to get her into Authority and Shield because that's where she belongs with us. Supporting rebels will only ruin her further because they don't care for her otherwise I would not be her owner now ordering her around. No one helped her yesterday in the match when I had the entire Authority helping me against her. She was all alone yesterday. Still I have hardly done anything to her. Look at the way Nikki is treating her own blood sister. How many so-called good wrestlers came to the help of married Marlena when she was made into a sex-slave by her ex? How many stopped Kane-Lita marriage? And how many are objecting to Becky's enslavement by me? Don't even get me started on Test-Stacy Keibler-Scott Steiner. But Becky is not ready to understand all this. She used to be so intelligent but now she is getting naive which is irking all of us. She needs this reality check so that she joins us. And I am not dumb like Becky to not notice your love for her," said Charlotte.

"That does not mean I am going to claim her by force or act nasty with her. I am not Test and Scott Steiner," said Seth.

"Don't compare yourself to them. Anyways if you had even think of claiming her by force I would have punched you. I would not have let you hurt my little sister," said Charlotte firmly.

Seth is impressed with her words but still worried for Becky. As they were talking, Becky comes out of the washroom in the black short dress given by Charlotte looking uncomfortable and struggling to walk in high heels. The dress thankfully was covering her cleavage properly and was not too short for her ass to peak from behind but still the dress was hugging her body and she was scared if her dress moving upwards and show her panties while she walks. It was also a dress with thin shoulder straps and cross-back design.

"Ohh you are looking so hot, slave!" exclaimed Charlotte.

Seth feels bad seeing her uncomfortable in her dress and heels while Charlotte who also feels bad but controls herself. Becky looks at her 2 former friends with disgust.

"See Seth, she is looking so hot na. I know you have rarely seen her in dresses. But now you will be seeing her a lot in dresses," smiled Charlotte.

"You can't make me do this," protested Becky.

"Just like I can't make you parade in bikinis right?" retorted Charlotte shutting her up, "You were getting defensive of Divas too much refusing to participate in handicap matches of Nikki and then Brie because you did not want to help in beating them up in their handicap matches. You were ruining the efforts made by Stephanie, me, you and others for Women's Revolution. Since you were sympathesing with Divas too much I will show you how actually Divas lives here. I will turn you from a Superstar to a Diva."

Becky and Seth are shocked at her new torture technique. She then held Becky's hand and started taking her outside the office.

"Where are you taking me?" asked Becky.

"To get proper makeup and hair done on you which will look good with your dress. Your 'non-existent makeup' I mean 'no makeup' look won't suit for the party," replied Charlotte as she dragged Becky outside the office while Seth looked on helplessly.

Charlotte brought Becky back in Authority office after few seconds where Seth was still there.

"You missed something, Becky," said Charlotte and went to a table where Becky had kept her Raw Women's title.

Charlotte picked up the title and puts it around Becky's waist with a smile. Becky and Seth both are shocked with this positive act of hers'.

"You should not forget wearing your hard earned title like this," said Charlotte before taking her away from the office again.

In their dressing room, Charlotte straightens Becky's hair using a straightener and ties her hair into a half ponytail. Her hairs are looking longer due to her wavy hairs being straightened. She then gives her smoky makeup look on her eyes using black, grey and metallic colours. She puts neutral blush shade but don't use highlighters or other shining makeup on her face. She has not overdone her makeup but only in moderation. She puts darker shade of red lipstick on her. She then makes her look in the mirror which shocked her. Becky was looking beautiful but scary too.

"What have you turned me into?" asked Becky shockingly.

Charlotte circles her while smirking as she replies, "I will now Becky Dress Up Games' with you by dressing you up as I want when I want. You can call me by my name Charlotte from now instead of Ma'am or Mistress while I will call you 'Becky Doll' till you are my slave. You are looking very beautiful and sexy right now."

Becky is shocked at her reply. The positive thing is that she can call Charlotte by her name but she is disgusted by 'Becky Doll' nickname given she gave to her.

"Didn't your parents gave you enough Barbie Dolls to play with in childhood that you again want to play Barbie Dress Up Games now?" asked Becky.

"They givae me many Barbie Dolls but I never had an Irish Barbie Doll that also a live one. So now I own a Becky Doll for a month," replied Charlotte as she stroked Becky's face playfully.

"Let's show you off to others. The Divas will get jealous to see a Superstar looking hotter than them," smiled Charlotte.

"You are calling me Superstar when you wanted to make me a Diva," said Becky.

"I was just kidding. Seeing you as a Diva will give me nightmares more than it will give you," laughed Charlotte which relieved Becky.

Charlotte took Becky back to Authority office. People along the way are shocked to see her new appearance. Authority members are shocked to see her appearance and some even controlling their laugh. Seth could not take his eyes off her. He found her looking beautiful and hot though intimidating and scary too.

"Meet my slave Becky Doll," smiled Charlotte.

"Becky Doll!" exclaimed Roman.

"Halloween is still 3 days away then why you dressed her in a scary way?" joked Dean.

"Practice Dean Practice. At Halloween, I will dress her up very nicely. Anyways she is not just looking scary but also beautiful," replied Charlotte with a smile.

Charlotte takes a seat on the couch and pulls Becky to sit beside her. Becky had to sit on cross-legged style to make herself look better since her dress was too short. She removed her heels after she sat.

"From tonight till a month, you will remain in Authority office with us or you will be with me wherever I am there. It's because we don't want you to talk to any of our enemies behind our back," said Charlotte.

"Charlotte, this is ridiculous!" exclaimed Becky, "You all can't keep me on house arrest like this."

"We can do more than that if you don't do what you are told, Becky Doll," said Charlotte with a calm smile.

Becky is speechless due to her threat.

Precap:

Shield beat up Fandango and give Triple Powerbomb to him for flirting with Becky and offering her to be his dance partner even after her denying. Rhodes Brothers tells Shield that Authority is too sick of keeping a woman hostage after making her loss in a match against her former friend. Seth says they should not be talking on this when Goldust let his wife become sex slave of her ex and get raped by him frequently years ago and how he did not fought with management regarding that sick stipulation. Charlotte forces Becky to sign the contract to fight for Team Authority against Team Rebel in 5 vs 5 Survivor Series Elimination Match. Stephanie tells Becky that if she betrays Team Authority then her slave contract will be extended by one month shocking her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.5M 26.2K 54
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...