𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

By authorreya

"How badly do you want to get fucked, butterfly?" ------- .˚₊✧₊˚. -------- **This is a DARK romance. A full-l... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝟏. 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐. 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟑. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟒. 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲
𝟓. 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
𝟕. 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟖. 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨
𝟗. 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬
𝟏𝟎. 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟏. 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐡𝐢
𝟏𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟
𝟏𝟑. 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝟏𝟒. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝟏𝟓. 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟏𝟔. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟏𝟕. 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝟏𝟖. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟏𝟗. 𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝟐𝟎. 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝟐𝟏. 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟐. 𝐔𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝟐𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞
𝟐𝟒. 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟔. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐𝟕. 𝐒𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 (2 million special update)
𝟐𝟖. 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟐𝟗. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟑𝟏.𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟑𝟐. 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜
𝟑𝟑. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝟑𝟒. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟑𝟓. 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝟑𝟔. 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝟑𝟕. 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
𝟑𝟖. 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝟑𝟗. 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟒𝟎. 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝
𝟒𝟏. 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝟒𝟐. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟒𝟑. 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟒𝟒. 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟
𝟒𝟓. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞
𝟒𝟔. 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞
𝟒𝟕. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧
𝟒𝟖. 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟒𝟗. 𝐌𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐭
𝟓𝟎. 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝟐
See You At The Movies

𝟑𝟎. 𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧

77.5K 4.7K 1.1K
By authorreya

जी भर के देख लीजिये हमको क़रीब से
फिर आपके नसीब में ये बात हो न हो

Past
Age-7
Reyaansh's POV

Rehaan bhaiya is no more.

I stayed numb when he took my hand and whispered, "You have to d-do it, Rey. Our family n-needs you. P-papa needs you." The only thing I could feel was the tear that escaped from my eye.

My senses were back when his hold on my hand started detouring. A feeling of panic raced through my heart when he started struggling to breathe.

'He wouldn't die' I thought to calm myself down, but this blue-eyed girl had the audacity to rub it in my face.

"But the monster said that he already lost too much blood, he might d-" before she could complete her sentence, I interrupted her rudely.

I know I am being far too harsh with this girl, but one time she wins my heart and the next second she crushes it.

I still cannot get my head around the fact that Ajay Rajput was there in this building, and the way this girl ran to him showed that they shared a special relationship.

Was she the daughter my father wanted to set me up with?

Never mind.

As soon as Ajay Rajput took his daughter, I stared at the door with hope in my eyes.

Either dad will take both of us to home or we will both die in this fire.

Dad came.

My brother was gone by then.

He took his last breath in my lap.

His last words were, "Take care of my family, Reyaansh." The first and only time he took my name.

He trusted me enough to leave all the responsibilities on my shoulder.

He was supposed to be the king, he was supposed to get the elder brother tag, not me. Not only that, but he used to make baby faces for Aisha, not me.

He used to play with Aditya and Ayaan, not me.

He deserves the crown, not me.

I was supposed to be his shadow. But now his lifeless body is laid in front of me, covered in a white cloth.

My mother lost her consciousness the second she saw him. My dad is just staring at the body with nothing in his eyes.

"What happened to Rehaan bhai?" Ayaan asked.

"He died." It came out harsher than I intended it to be.

"What?" His 4-year-old brain doesn't even know what death is. He never saw it until now.

A person took their last break in my arms and I couldn't do anything.

I am a failure.

A failure who was unable to protect his brother. A failure who was unable to heal his brother's wounds.

Only if I tried to find something that could save him.

'The whole room was empty, Reyaansh. Stop blaming yourself.' A voice in my head shouted.

But what if I was actually the reason behind my brother's death?

I could have saved him. But I just cried like the weak boy I am.

A strong pull on my forearm took me out of my blaming trance. My father dragged me towards his room while holding my arm in the tightened hold possible.

He pushed me inside before locking the door.

Dadu who was standing inside the room, held me before I could fall.

"Whatever is in your little head, drop it. It was not your fault. Do you get it?" Dad exclaimed in a powerful tone.

"I should have at least tried to protect him, but I was busy crying."

"No. You were cleaning his wounds, that was the most you can do in a situation where the entire room is empty, you still tried to do something. Now, forget about it. You are next, Reyaansh. You have to take the crown and be the king these people deserve." Dadu turned me around to wipe a lone tear that managed to escape.

"He was supposed to be the king. Not me." I screamed.

"Shut up. He did not want it, it is what the people expected him to be. He clearly told me that he did not want this responsibility. Not only that, but he mentioned to me that Reyaansh can do it. This is why you are the only one getting the training, not him." What the hell is going on?

"So you're informing me that my brother, who is laying dead there, did not care about the crown?" It is stupid of him to assume that I will believe the bullshit he is throwing my way to not make me feel guilty.

He held my forearm in a tight hold and shook me violently.

"Listen to me. He. Did. Not. Want. It. You will have to trust me on this because I do not have any proof of him telling me this. And, he cared. He cared about the people and his family, just not a mere position. He wanted to be an artist. A painter. When you were learning to use a sword, he had a paint brush in his hand, and we were proud of him." For the first time, dad fell on his eyes.

"I feel like a loser today. The empire that I built is not supporting me. In fact all this money is suffocating me. If I were a normal man, then I wouldn't have to see this day. My enemies took my son away from me." As soon as he said enemies, my blood boiled.

"My wife looked at me with blank eyes, my daughter did not know what was happening, I found my elder son dead in my younger son's lap. I don't know what to do."He is looking at the ground while saying all of this. He is ashamed.

"This is the beauty of a bad time, abhay. It never lasts. This time will also pass, but don't forgive the ones who caused you and our son so much pain." Dadu kept his hand on my father's shoulder. Even if he was refraining himself from crying.

My family is broken.

"I will take bhaiya's revenge." My firm decision made my dadu and dad look at me.

"It is not that easy." Dad shook his head.

"I want to get trained. I would like to learn every form of violence."

"Reyaansh. Don't go on that road." The tense feeling is evident in his voice.

But this time, I will not let it slide.

I promised my brother to keep this family together.

I promise myself to slash the throats of my brother's killer.

Present.
Kainaat POV.

A gunshot rang in the room, making my heart beat at the fastest speed. I immediately held Amaira closer.

"What the fuck was that, kai? Are you guys celebrating my birthday with guns? Noo I don't like it." Even I don't like it, idiot.

Everyone started running around to get out of the club as soon as possible, I turned back to find a panicked Ayush screaming at someone over the phone.

Kabir is helping people safely get out while my husband is making his way towards me.

"Are you fine?"

"Yes. Yes, I am expect for the fact that I am so scared that I want to scream. Is that normal?" Why do I have to say the most random shit when I'm scared?

"It's okay, I will make you scream later. Now I need you to come with me."

"Where?"

"You ask too many questions." As soon as he uttered this, I found myself being dragged towards a room.

"I just heard a gunshot, and you are telling me to walk in the open, Reyaansh. If I die, then I will kill you before taking my last breath." I should just shut up and take a deep breath.

"Shut up, baby." Say shut up or say baby. Now, I don't know if I have to be mad or swoon.

It's not what you think when you have a 30% chance of getting shot, kai baby.

He led me towards a room.

Oh! no.

"I am not going there, last time you left me to give a show in that place, which I highly believe is haunted." I might just cry.

"It is not haunted, and I am with you." He led us inside before shutting the door close.

I looked to find my phone and the first message was from Amaira.

Amaira.

What the fuck.

"Where is Amira?" Panic rushed to my brain as I went to open the door.

"No. Stay here. She is in safe hands." I do not trust any safe hands.

"Who are these safe hands?" That is not even a sentence.

"Her brother was outside, Remember?" Oh! yes. Ayush will take care of her.

I turn around to find Reyaansh sitting on a chair, dialing someone's number.

"Why do you still remember everyone's number? Are you a grandpa?" I sit beside him.

"I only remember my close one's phone numbers. And even if I am a grandpa, then I am a sexy grandpa." But he is my sexy grandpa.

Another loud noise.

Another havoc inside me.

"Ansh, what was that?" He took in my panicked state.

"It was nothing, a butterfly. Calm down, here." He led his hand forward for me to take, I put my hand, but he gripped it to pull me towards him.

I held his forearm and put my head on my shoulders to calm down

"Is Amaira safe? Ayush, kabir are they okay? Even Ayaan and Aditya were there, are they all fine." He wiped my forehead, I'm sure I'm sweating.

"They are all fine, my love. They are in some kind of safe room." This much calmness in this situation is out of my syllabus.

"What do you mean by some kind of safe room? I don't know, reyaansh, call them. I want to make sure they are safe."

"I have been trying to do that for a long time, but Ayush is not picking up." He dialed his number again but no answer.

"What if they are in danger?" I always manage to think the worst.

"Hey, look at me- he cupped my face-everyone is safe. I will make sure of that, okay?"

"How will we make sure that we are not seeing them?"

"Do you want me to go outside and look for them? I am not scared of getting shot, I am only here because you need me here." I clutch tighter on his forearm, he is not going outside. Likewise, I definitely need him here.

"Do you know who is behind this?" A hope seed that was going inside was crushed when he nodded in a yes.

"I have an idea." All I do is nod.

I tried to come to terms with the fact that he is not the man who will promise me that he will be back home.

He himself doesn't know whether he will come back to me or not.

He constantly tries to be this brave, tough guy, but he is a sweetheart. I know he likes those cuddles or when his mom ruins his hairstyle, he likes those little kisses I give him.

He pretends to be this elder brother figure for his siblings, but at the end of the day, he is still a child who wants me to massage his head until he sleeps.

"Can you call your father?" He asked. Why do I have to call papa?

There must be something, I didn't bother asking and just gave him my phone.

"I have his number, but I want you to talk to him. Don't tell him what happened here." Why is my brain not working properly?

I called him, he answered when the call was about to cut. I put the call on the speaker so he can hear and talk if it works for him.

"Hello," He sounded like he just woke up.

"Hi, papa. Aap kya kar rahe ho?" I don't even know why we are calling him.

"I am playing cricket"

"What?"

"It's 1 AM. What do you think I am doing?" I glared at ansh for disturbing my father's sleep.

Ansh signalled me to cut the call, making him earn another glare from me.

"Tell him that you will stay for the night." Ansh whispered.

Why? I will ask him my questions later.

"I am at Amaira's birthday party, after this I will come back. I just wanted to inform you."

"You should've told me earlier."

"Umm, sorry. You can continue your beauty sleep. Bye." I cut the call before my dad could give me a lecture.

The room is silent now. There are no noises from outside. This silence is making me more nervous now.

"We will be safe, ansh?" A silence followed before he replied,

"You will be safe, my love." As Always. He never promised me that he will be safe.

A shrill noise rang in the room.

Ayush finally called.

Reyaansh answered instantly and started asking his questions.

"Is everyone okay? Amaira and aashna are fine?" Aashna?

Who is aashna?

Ansh nodded before hanging up the call.

"Everyone is fine. They are going back home now." He held my hand and started walking outside.

"Who is aashna?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Aashna is Ayaan's Girlfriend." Ohhh. I never saw her. Maybe she was at the party.

We left the club and immediately sat in our car.

I want to leave this place as soon as possible. It's bringing back some memories which I don't want to remember.

"Baby?" Ansh held my hand while pressing a soft kiss on the back of it.

"Ansh?"

"You are aware that I will protect you from every bad thing in this entire world, right?" And there I found my peace.

I want to tell him that I Love him.

I am just waiting for the right time to say it.

The car stopped in front of my home, and before I could move, Ansh pulled me back and took me in a hug. A relaxing feeling finally settled inside me.

This hug is a little different, Reyaansh is holding me as if his life depends on it.

"Love," I rarely called him 'love' but whenever I did, he would have this soft pink hue on his cheeks, which is a treat for the eyes.

"Yes,"

"I am getting late." I smiled at him as he loosened his hold on me.

"I'll miss you." I scoffed at his words.

"You are the one who is sending me here."

"Just for a bit, Kainaat. I have something to take care of, after that I will take you on a date."

"A Date?" A nod came from his side.

"Okayyy, now buy." I pressed a kiss on his lips and moved towards my house.

Reyaansh's POV

This is for the best.

I cannot tell her the real truth behind this shot.

If I told her that this bullet was meant for me, she would never leave my side. I cannot take that risk, I have work here.

The only reason for leaving Kainaat at her house was so she could take her mind out of what happened today.

Amaira was too drunk to figure out everything, so Abhimaan took her with him. I still haven't figured out how he was at the club.

"Thank God you are alive." Ayush Patted my shoulder.

A bullet can't kill me.

But I still take a moment out to thank the almighty for saving me. Again.

We were moving towards my home office when a sound of cries came from Misha's room.

I shouldn't do this, but I can't let my sister cry.

Ayush and I peeked inside the room to see Neha crying white sitting on the floor. Misha is holding her, consoling her.

"My father will kill me, Misha." She cried out.

"Leave his house, Neha. We will live here." Not under my watch. I was about to step inside, but Ayush held me from the back and whispered, "she is genuinely sad."

I glanced at her to find something real for the first time.

"No. I cannot live here. If I live here then my father will force me to seduce your brother, I can't do that anymore. I would rather not break any marriage. Hell, I don't even like your brother. My father wanted me to marry him, but he already loves Kainaat. Even after his marriage, my father wants me to be his mistress. I am not a slut." She screamed out while crying uncontrollably.

Oh.

I need to have a talk with her so-called father.

Ayush is looking at her with pity in his eyes.

"Why the fuck are you getting so emotional?"

"Fucked up father makes me want to throw up but fucked up daughters remind me of my sister. I have a little soft corner for them." This is getting too emotional for me to feel.

I cannot stand this drama.

Before I could move forward, I saw Ayush looking at Neha with softened eyes.

Fuck.

____________________________________________________

तुम हो मेरे लिए
मेरे लिए हो तुम यूँ
ख़ुद को मैं हार गया तुम को,
तुमको मैं जीता हूँ कहीं से..
कहीं को भी
आओ बेवजह चले पूछे बिना किसी से
हम मिलें बंदिशें ना रहीं कोई बाक़ी तुम हो..
तुम हो पास मेरे
साथ मेरे हो तुम यूँ
जितना महसूस करूँ तुमको
उतना ही पा भी लूँ...❤️‍🩹

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! ENJOY.

LOVE YOU EVERYONE❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 186 3
~Asad X Adah~ ❝ you smiled, i fell in love ❞ ~~ He was irritated. For the way, she chided him everytime. But what frustrated him more was the way she...
27.5K 1K 41
Peter Hale is dead. (Finally.) Lydia Martin was bitten but is not a werewolf and also not dead. Derek Hale is now the alpha, not sure if that's a goo...
2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1M 57.9K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...