DESTINY

By SRU2005

In the city of Seoul , Taehyung divorced his husband and left him and joined the military. but destiny has... More

INTRODUCTION....
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 7
chapter : 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter :10
Chapter :11
Chapter :12
Chapter : 13
Chapter :14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24

Chapter : 1

1.3K 68 14
By SRU2005

Dec 29,2023
Maebong hills, Seoul

Stand by .....
Stand by.....
Is anyone there ??..
I repeat anyone there ????...

A voice from a walkie talkie was echoed but there is no one to answer that.
Then ,there  comes a soldier panting heavily and holds that walkie talkie near his mouth.

Jung hoseok reporting sir...
From group bora sir...

Then in return again that  voice raised with rage .

Can't you guys wait till I give you order . Who told you to fire them .
What will happen to children who are  under their control?? Will you take their responsibility.??
I didn't expect this from your group . .
I am very disappointed in your group ..Jung hoseok

Like that the other person bombarded him with questions not knowing the situation there.

At last the other person asked
"Where is your leader ? Give walkie talkie to him" .

After some shuffling sounds a calm and cool voice heard .

"Captain kim taehyung reporting sir
From group bora
Aye sir "...

"What do you think about yourself mr.kim ? Don't you know that you went to clear the mission of saving the children but not to kill them .
How dare you to fire without my permission??
I want a full explanation on paper by tomorrow morning.

If you can't finish the mission come back I'll send other one who is capable of it ".

"No sir . I will save everyone and come back by tomorrow morning before 6AM" -

A determined voice heard and after that the phone hung up by that higher officer.

After the call capt. Kim taehyung signalled everyone.

"Folks !! Now we are in a tough position. We have to go along with this plan.

This house is located at east corner of hills . This is a plus point".

"RM hyung go into the house through west side. "

"HOBI hyung go into the house through the left side of the house."

"SUGA hyung you have to clear the one who is at front  with your speciality"

"Lastly I go from the front. Jackson cover me .

"Rest of one be ready for the signal."

"Note that no harm to children"

"Everyone get ready for the battle. This is the best chance to capture those mother fuckers ..."

"Those bastards took more than hundreds lives. This will be their end ". 

A smirk formed on v's face..

Everything went according to the plan . All Korean soldiers entered into the hostage without any doubt to the enemies.

Suga knocked down everyone quietly .

RM searched all the floors . HOBI is cutting the rope with his Swiss knife. He is so immersed in the rope that he didn't notice someone put a gun near his head.

"Surrender !! You smart head . I know you guys will come.In fact I am waiting  for your arrival.".

"What do you think huh !! '' That voice behind him mocked .

But the person didn't notice  that behind him a person was standing and pointed his gun to that mocked voice person until other fellow of him shouted

"Boss look behind you !! "

That's when he turned his face to look at that person's face with serious look and smirk ..

Hobi took this as a hint and cut the rope and hold the gun and fired that person who called the other one boss and pointed the gun to the enemy (boss)..

"Wah!!!  I like your talents. Why don't you join me ? I will give you more than 70% commission . Trust me ....the person named boss offered to officers. "

"Wow that's great. But I don't know anything in your field . How can I learn" ...

V said acting along with that jerk boss.

"No no it's not a big deal . Actually I know a person who is a master in these bomb blasts, kidnaps.
He is my high ceo , my boss. I' ll take you to him" .
Said that person without thinking twice.

Actually here the enemy soldiers couldn't recognise these  fighters as soldiers. Because it is a secret mission.
So everyone wore a black uniform with masks ...

Oh.that's great . May I know his name? V asked innocently

The person told his name and everyone was shocked .
Shock was evident in everyone's face but one was silent and kept a known face .

"So here is the deal . You leave us and this place  now. Go and take your people back.
I will contact you after I get money for this kidnap from the head".

If I take these  children to our place then my boss  will be happy and he will pay more . In that happy moment I will take you & introduce you to him"..

"Don't worry .he is kind to his servants."

With his words V smiled . Then a door creaked sound heard from behind.

When tae was about to look at the cause of sound that 'boss' person tried to snatch the gun from hobi who was too distracted by door sound .

He snatched the gun and pointed at V.before he press trigger a bullet has entered from his forehead and came outside .

"I know that" !!  V said by looking at the body which was now lying on the floor

"Yah what you guys are doing?? Dealing with that ass hole. I was waiting for the shot sound.
So I came here to check if you guys are alive or not ??"

Yoongi said with the done face. Actually he is the person who tried to open the door.

"Finally our mission completed said hobi ". Everyone felt happy that they cleared the mission.

"Ok! Now v inform to general that mission was clear.
6 major injuries.
Some minor".

"Also inform police officer Mr.john to escort these children safely to their houses from our base". ... .. RM said to V

After hearing from RM ,
V confusedly asked " but hyung everyone was alright then who had minor injuries??  "

Within 5 seconds a loud scream was heard behind V .
It was none other than hobi.

V said in a sassy tone " what got into you suddenly. You were good before a minute "

A long sighs heard in the room representing that they are  so done .

V understand the plan . But he did not agreed with them.instead he has other plan.

V said " ok .now stop your drama and prepare our vehicle. "

Some were taking the children out. Some were cleaning weapons. Some were counting the dead bodies .

Everyone was busy with their works.

While they were shifting children to the van . A small girl with bunny teeth came near to V.

V kneeled down in front of the girl. She gave him a yellow colour rose to him.

Confused V asked her " sweet why are you giving this to me ? "

"Cuz you saved our lives sir.thank you choo much. "

She kissed him on the cheek  .

Curious V again asked " but why yellow rose bub? "

Cause there are so many roses are there with various colours .

Then she replied " yellow rose represents the sincere friendship from heart without limits . So I gave it to you uncle".

"Oh thank you sweetheart". V said.

"What's your name bub?!"

My name is Sara...the little girl said.

Their little conversation was ended when the van horn beeps.

They reached their base at night . Police officers took the children to safely handover to their parents  who are in city.

After returning all soldiers went to their tents to take rest and prepare for next day.

But one soldier instead of going to tent, he went near to the river which is near to the base in the forest.

He took the thing which he was carrying for a while.

It  was a diary with cold blue colour.he then took out a pen and started writing in that dairy humming a song.

199th mission - save children cleared ....

====================================

Hiii guys...thank u for reading this story. Hope you guys like it.

Please give me your support.

Love you all bye ..

Meet u in the next chapter 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 23.8K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.5K 339 6
Four lives tangled up with each other. Their messed up destinies pushed them in a pit of darkness all of a sudden. The happiness that once painted th...
3.5M 146K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.2K 121 16
In the world there are many love stories - when a beautiful love. story started to blossom ...