Boyfriend-in-law

De PandaBall18

Husband's mother :- Mother-in-law Husband's father:- Father-in-law Husband's sister:- Sister-in-law . . . Th... Mai multe

Author's Note
Charecters
Part -1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Final (Ep 2)

Final (Ep 1)

801 54 27
De PandaBall18

"Take Chopper for a walk ", Mew ordered looking at the papers.

"Already done. May I go to the class now?", Gulf asked glaring at Mew.

"Ahh that's already done! Ummm look, there is a pair of shoes. It's being abandoned for a long time cause it didn't get a proper wash. Could you do it?", Mew asked Gulf and looked at him.

"Is it a part of the job of a trainee teacher in your school?", Gulf gritted his teeth.

"Come on! Why do you ask the same question everyday? It's so damn frustrating. Go don't bother me", Mew concentrated on the papers.

Gulf gulped the anger.

It's been one month he joined the school as a trainee teacher.

He knew that he had to teach the kids . But he never knew that his job is doing laundry of the director, taking his dog for a walk, cleaning his shoes !

The every cells of his body wants to protest. But he can't. There is only one cause.

It's Joy.

Till now he didn't hear that Mew had given him a hard time in school. And he doesn't want it by any chance. That's why he is accepting everything even though he has to cry a lot at night.

It's been one month but Mew never let him teach kids . When other teachers were curious Mew replied that Gulf isn't educated enough to teach the kids. He isn't even graduate. Just because they have a contract with the higher authority Gulf is hired .

Gulf was so embarrassed that day. But he didn't say a word. He needs to be patient because of Joy. He never thought Mew would get back at him like this.

After cleaning the shoes he went to Mew's room and said,"It's done. May I go to home right now?"

"Just because your kid's class ended that doesn't mean you duties are finished too", Mew raised his eyebrows.

"Today I'm so tired Sir. Please have some mercy.", Gulf was really so exhausted.

"First make me some food. I'm very hungry", Mew ordered.

Gulf sighed and went back to the kitchen.

Mew's POV ~

It's been one hour since Gulf left . What's he making? I'm waiting patiently.

I wonder how he still manages to work here! I did everything to make him leave this school but he seems so stubborn. I'm so pissed off. I can't just tolerate his presence anymore. Whenever I look at him I remember the night. The betrayal. It's been 5 years . Still I can't move on. Probably I moved on from Sean but I can't move on from the betrayal.

But I know he won't give up that easily. That kid ! Joy.

He wants him to get a good education from this school. He is scared that I might cause a trouble!

Actually I would like to do it but somehow I can't. I have met that kid in class. He is very sweet and obidient . And not to mention, he is a genius in Math. Damn ! I was so impressed. He can solve so many hard problems in this little age.

Apart from this thing, I have always felt something weird towards him. Even though I wanted hate him badly I couldn't. I feel like I have a strong connection with this kid from ages which is totally foolish!

Is it because he is Sean's kid ?

Probably he is just a lovely kid.

That's why Gulf also loves him like his own kid.

Gulf put the tiffin box on the table, infront of my face.

I smirked.

I don't know what he made.

And I don't want to know either.

I was focused on the files. Without lifting up my face I called one of my employee,"Som! Come here. Take this food and go share with all the workers here".

"Ummm Sir , this food supposed to be for you , isn't it?", The worker asked.

"Don't talk back. Just do what I said", Mew growled.

The worker bowed and took the food with him.

Some other employees were laughing a bit . Mew tried to look at Gulf by side eye.

Well, he is definitely hurt.

It was supposed to be damn satisfying.

But oddly it isn't.

3rd person's POV ~

Gulf left the place immediately. Mew didn't forbid tho. He signalled others to do their own work.

Gulf threw his body on the bed and started crying . Joy sat near his pa and tried to shake him.

"Why are you crying Pa?"

Gulf cried louder.

"Omg What's wrong Gulf baby ? Why are you crying?", Ani almost ran to hug Gulf.

Gulf was so surprised. He wiped his tears and frowned.

"Phi ?"

He was more surprised watching P'Sean entering the room with Baby Mark.

"Nong Mark", Joy was super happy to see him. He went to his baby brother and hugged him tightly.

"P'Joyyy", little Mark hold his phi with his chubby hands.

When two kids got busy in playing Sean sat beside Gulf and caressed his hair.

"What happened nong ? "

"Phi you didn't tell me that you guys were coming", Gulf smiled looking at Sean and Ani.

"We came here as soon as your P'Sean got the vacation. We wanted to surprise you but we are surprised here. Please don't change the subject nong. Let us know the problem so that we can help you. You are looking very pale", Ani was anxious.

"Yeah and seems like you have lost your weight too. Are you facing something serious dear? Tell us na, you won't be alone ", Sean patted Gulf's shoulder.

"Phi I can't take it anymore ", Gulf hugged Sean and Ani and broke into tears .

Next day :

"Come in", Mew said hearing the knock .

"What the hell do you want?", after years the familiar voice made Mew startled.

He looked at the person infront of him. Sean ! Mew was too stunned to speak. He automatically stood up from the chair. The last person he was expecting here is Sean.

"You!", Mew didn't know what to reply.

"Yes me. What the hell is wrong with you huh ? Why are you torturing our nong Gulf? He is accepting everything because of Joy. That doesn't mean you are allowed to do whatever you want. Higher authority permitted Gulf to work here as a trainee teacher. Who the fuck are you to harrass him everyday?", Sean shouted.

Mew's blood was boiling.

Still he replied calmly," I haven't done anything much comparing what he has done to me".

"He didn't do anything freaking wrong. I already explained you. But you asshole neither believe me nor waited for the clippings. You just vanished out of the blue. Well, if you still don't want to believe, kindly have a look. Mild ! Come here", Sean called Mild who was standing outside.

Mild entered his room the footage.

"It's been 5 years. But I still have it. You can find out what exactly happened that night ", Sean handed it to Mew.

After few minutes Mew returned it to Mild .

"Whatever! I don't need to watch any proof. Even if Lan was the cause of that night still Gulf is the reason of our break up. I can't forget it. Just leave!", Mew sat down again.

"How can you be so heartless Mew ? You weren't like this ", Sean was frustrated.

"It's you and your Gulf who made me this way", Mew stood up and barked,"Seriously what black magic he did ? You are so captivated by him. You always try to defend him no matter what. We broke up because of him but you still care about him, not me", Mew tried to control his anger.

"It's your damn stupid heart which didn't want to accept the fact that you loved Gulf. You just wanted to keep your image as a loyal lover but betrayed your own heart. Even I could see this from Mars ", Sean said.

"Probably you were the one who fell out of love ? Who knows you already liked Ani way back then? What now? You got what you wanted now leave me alone", Mew mocked .

"I won't argue with you anymore. Just know what you are doing with him are not good for you. You have to pay. You broke him 5 years ago. He loved you. Stupid you were unable to confess your feelings , insulted him, left him pregnant ".

"Are you kidding me?", Mew laughed.

"He isn't", Champ entered the room with some documents.

"I know you wouldn't believe this. But unfortunately, yeah because of you I have to say it's unfortunate that Gulf is one of those men who can get pregnant. And that was the real cause of getting disowned by his father. Joy is your child Khun Mew. Gulf gave birth of your child".

"Isn't Joy Sean and Ani's kid ?", Mew asked after good 3 minutes.

He checked the documents which says Joy is Gulf's kid.

"No, my son is Mark. Joy is your and Gulf's kid. If you still don't want to believe you can get a DNA test. For now, please stop torturing Gulf. Atleast for your kid", Sean joined his hand.

Gulf received the call from the director of his school.

"Hello Gulf! Actually I want to say ~

"I'll resign soon khun Mew. I will finish my training in two months. That means you will see my face for more 15 days ."

"Gulf first listen to me. I'm s~

"If you are going to say you are sorry for everything please don't. You don't have to do this. You probably want to say this because you came to know that Joy is your kid. Fine, Don't worry. If you want his custody we can talk. After some years if Joy wants to live with you I will let him . But it has nothing to do with me. Please don't pity me. I will move to USA permanently. You don't have to see me anymore. Just wait a bit"

Gulf ended the call.....

........................................................................

Well, I had to cut this chapter in two parts. I will probably update final ep 2 tomorrow.....

Don't forget to tell me how it was . Feel free to correct me and vote if you like it.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.9K 403 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...
341K 11.8K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...
122K 3.7K 21
mature and some sweet scenes..🔥🥰 WARNING ⚠️⚠️ severe mature content ahead.. only for 18+ ⚠️⚠️ NO COPYRIGHT ARE ALLOWED ⚠️⚠️
351K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...