linger | quinn hughes

De blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... Mai multe

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

4.7K 91 29
De blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
i'll help you hide the body !

devon was a family oriented person. she tried to speak with her parents at least once every two weeks. she loved that old couple with all her heart and she hoped to have a story like theirs someday.

but recently, she felt bad for admitting that she had been ignoring them a bit. her plan was to visit them while she was in michigan but they had been out of town so her plan was out of the picture. of course she could call them but she felt guilty to do so.

her mom knew her like the back of her hand and devon knew the second their call connected she would ask her what's wrong and devon was dreading that, knowing that if she heard the question coming out of her mom's lips the words would tumble out of her lips faster than she could comprehend.

it wasn't that she had anything to hide, but she felt embarrassed. embarrassed and maybe even worried about her mom's reaction to her talking with him again.

she also knew she couldn't avoid it any longer, it wasn't fair to her parents. so without thinking too much of it she pressed the facetime option on her mom's contact, patiently waiting for the call to connect.

"devon! my girl, oh i missed seeing you!" she heard her mother's voice greet her, her and her father seemed to be sitting on the couch, the computer in front of them.

"leave the girl alone laura or she won't want to call us again" david grinned, his wife and daughter laughing at him.

"that will never happen dad. i'm sorry i didn't call sooner, i've just been busy" devon smiled while she continued to fold the clean shirts on her bed.

"oh honey, don't worry. now, a certain little birdie may have told me what you were up to this summer" her mother, laura said, trying to be sneaky but her dad's snort sold her out.

"let me guess, the little birdies name's ellen?" dev prompted, quirking a brow.

"you know how they are lynn, always gossiping. kept me awake hearing their giggles talking about you" her dad mused using her second name, which she hated, practically making fun of his wife earning a smack on the back of his head.

"i did not keep you awake, you're nosy and you wanted to hear what ellen was saying"

"details, details"

"anyway, it was a surprise when she told us you were at the lake house with them" she surmised, giving devon the classic 'mom look' while her husband laughed softly.

"it actually caught me off guard, almost fainted" david said, over-exaggerating.

"it wasn't a big deal dad. jack just invited us over and we decided to go, for old times" she shrugged, continuing to fold clothes to avoid eye contact.

"still weird honey" her dad commented.

"yeah, considering you claimed you never wanted to talk to that boy again"

"i remember so clearly, 'i never want to see him again! i hate him! hope he falls of the face of the earth!'" he exaggerated, dropping his voice and octave to try and mimic her voice and doing a terible job at that.

"okay, i never said the last phrase" she squinted though she still had a half smile on her face, amused by her father's antics.

"i added it for dramatic effect"

"how did that happen, lynn?" her mother softly asked, getting back on track.

"i don't know, i just, i kept thinking of him, before jack invited us, and i guess it brought back memories" devon sighed, giving up on distracting herself and just leaning back on her bed.

"i think it brought back a lot more than memories" david snorted, earning another smack on the head.

"what do you mean?" devon asked with furrowed brows, confused at what her dad meant.

"well, you know, trevor texted your dad and kept us all updated"

"trevor texted you? wait, trevor has your number?" she screeched, completely surprised.

"oh, you know how that boy is, always such a sweetheart" laura smiled. even though her parents coexistence with trevor had been brief, only knowing him for like two years, trevor quickly climbed the ranks and was now at top two, luke still taking the first place. devon sometimes thought her parents loved the hughes and trevor more than her.

"what did he tell you?" she hissed, absolutely ready to call him and yell at him.

"just how close you got to quinny and stuff" her mom shrugged calmly, as if what she was saying wasn't a big deal.

"i'm gonna kill him" devon knew trevor was a gossip but she didn't think he would betray her like that.

"look, honey, don't think we're dumb. we know you didn't call cause you're embarrassed but there's nothing to be embarrassed about" laura assured, earning a nod of support from david.

"of course there is mom" devon frowned, a million thoughts now running through her mind.

"no there isn't. i know how much you care about that boy and i know how much he cares about you. to be honest, it was only a matter of time" laura lectured, trying to make devon realize that no matter what, they would have her back.

"yeah, for you stubborness, i lost fifty bucks to jim" david frowned, looking awfully similar to devon.

"a stubbornness i got from you" devon snorted, completely ignoring the fact that her dad had made a bet involving her, she really didn't want to know.

"whatever"

"i get how you're feeling devy, i understand how hard this is for you but you got to understand, no matter what does or doesn't happen, no one is going to judge you. no one can understand what happened between you guys, the love you held for each other even if ended it badly was bigger than anything" she elaborated.

when devon had come one day to dinner with quinn and they announced they'd began dating in junior year of high school, her parents were elated, absolutely proud. they knew quinn was a good guy and they could see the love they held for each other even if they were still young at the time.

but as time passed and their relationship grew laura and david, plus ellen and jim, could see they were soulmates, they were destined to be with the other.

when the tragic breakup happened, not only were quinn and devon heartbroken, their parents were too. but ever since that day on march four years ago, the parents swore they would reconnect someday, even placed a bet on it, guess they were right and jim was now a hundred and fifty bucks richer.

"but just know lynn, if he hurts you again i'm gonna hurt him so bad. tell him i said that" david grunted, crossing his arms across his chest.

"why don't you tell him yourself" devon rolled her eyes, amused by her parents antics.

"fine, maybe i will" he scoffed, smiling seconds later at his daughter's laugh "devon, we're proud of you and everything you've done, and nothing you do will make us less proud, even if it means you going back to that stupid boy"

"i sill don't know what to do but thank you guys, i really appreciate it" she admitted, smiling sheepishly at her parents.

"always remember that you have an amazing support system and that me and your dad will always have your back" laura smiled sympathetically, looping her arm around david's lovingly, her dad immediately interlocking their fingers together.

"if you ever end up killing him, call me and i'll help you hide the body" her father said absentmindedly, squeezing his wife's hand softly.

"appreciate it"

"when you talk to him, tell him we say hi, yeah?" laura said, leaning her head on david's shoulder.

"not from me, i don't say hi" david shook his head, not wanting to say hi to the guy that broke his girls heart, even if they were okay with each other again.

"okay dad" devon laughed, scrunching her nose.

"but do tell trevor i say hi" david insisted, smiling cheekily.

"i'll tell trevor" devon rolled her eyes, knowing she was gonna call trevor but not to tell him her dad said hi.

"also tell jack and luke we miss them and that they're welcomed here whenever"

"i'll tell them"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

NEW IMESSAGE
FROM 'QLOVESDEV'

today at 9:52 PM

trev
guys
r we ever gonna adress
the fact that quinn and dev
might as well b dating again

sunny
i thought that if we just
ignored it
it would just
idk

jule
ur so smart sun

sunny
kys

luke
im happy for them but
at the same time its weird

molly
i think we should leave them alone
its their life's yknow?

jack
we can still tease them tho right

luke
ig

trev
why isnt anyone taking this seriously
this is monumental!!!!!

cole
stop being so dramatic🥸

jack
i mean
i dont rlly care
i just enjoy having dev back

luke
yeah me too🤷

sunny
it is kinda weird but
they'll tell us whats going on
when they want

trev
u guys r no use
im telling jamie🙄🙄

jack
pls add jamie to the gc🙏

trev
when i tell him everything
so he can have my back🙏

molly
trev b nice

cole
trevor
i hate you with all my life

trev
gotta go
dev's calling😁😁
bet she'll tell me everything!!!!

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
trevor is the favorite #real
hope u enjoyed💗💗

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

145K 2.7K 43
❝ it's hard because i think i love him. and i'm not a home wrecker, I refuse! so i'll stick this out and get over it. ❞ . . ⋆。˚ 🧸 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ━...
10.3K 278 21
you always wind up here, in a puddle of tears dreaming about a life with you and i, one you'll never know cause you're a small town smokeshow jamie...
18.1K 644 15
𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗦𝗞𝗬 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 two childhood best friends get close again only for a new chapter of their relationship to be unveil...
122K 1.8K 47
sequel to Dessert • • • • Jack Hughes x OC