𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 || 𝑴𝒂𝒇�...

By ghostcather

Y/n : I know but don't worry I will make that bast*rd pay everything will be alright. And also convince mom f... More

introduction !!
Chapter . 1
Chapter . 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 10
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 14
Chapter 15
Notice 📌

Chapter. 8

348 19 2
By ghostcather

Previous Chapter ~

Mr. Kim : Hello Mr. Chen what are you doing here ?

Listening to this BANGPINK and Mrs. Lee was confused, so Mrs. Lee said..

Mrs. Lee : And he is my eldest son Chen, but how do you know him?

He also bow to Mr. Kim. But the next thing which he said leave all of them in shock ex Mr. Kim, Chen, Y/n and A/n.

Mr. Kim : He is...

Present chapter ~

Mr. Kim : He is my business partner The CEO of ZGDX company.

Mrs. Lee x BANGPINK : WHAT ?

Mr. Kim : So let's introduce ourselves. So I am Kim Dong Wook your Mother's Boyfriend.

Then he looked at Jin and and he also nodded and started to introduce himself.

Jin : Hi I am Kim Seok jin 21 year old. Oldest and elder twin of Jisso. *Normal tone*

Yoongi : Kim Yoongi 20 . Elder twin of Jennie. *Cold*

Hosek : I am Kim Hosek 19 years old. Older twin of Namjoon. *Small smile*

Namjoon : Hello I am Kim Namjoon also 19 years old and younger twin of Hosek. *Normal tone*

Jimin : Kim Jimin 18 years old.Triplets with Taehyung and Rose *Cold*

Taehyung : Kim Taehyung 18 years old triplets with Jimin and Rose. *Cold*

Jungkook : hello I am Kim Jungkook 17 . Twin of Lisa. * Normal tone*

Mr. Kim : Next girls ..

Jisso : Hello I am Kim Jisso 21 . Younger twin of Jin. * Small smile*

Jennie : Kim Jennie 20 twin with Yoongi. *Cold*

Rose : I am Rose. 18 Also triplets with Taehyung and Jimin. *Normal tone*

Lisa : Kim Lisa 17 years old twin of Jungkook. * Small smile*

Then Mrs. Lee said ..

Mrs. Lee : hello I'm Lee Bo Ah . I am your dad's girlfriend.

She said to BANGPINK. Then Mrs. Lee mentioned Chen to continue. He nodded and started..

Chen : I'm Lee chen 19 . * Normal tone*

Y/n : Hello I am Lee Y/n 17 . Elder twin of A/n . *Cold *

A/n : And I am Lee A/n 17 years old Younger twin of Y/n. * Lil cold*

Mrs. Lee was going to say something but was cut off by a maid who came to tell them that dinner is ready. So Mr. Kim said..

Mr. Kim : So let's go dinner is ready we can talk then.

Then Mr. Kim and Mrs.Lee headed towards dining room others also started to follow them .

Their sitting position was like : -

Mrs.Lee, Jin, Y/n,Lisa,Taehyung.Hosek,Namjoon

Mr. Kim ...............................................................Chen

Jisso, Rose, A/n, Jimin, Jennie,Jungkook,Yoongi

Maids started to serve them. They were having their dinner in silent. After dinner Mr. Kim cleared his throat holding Mrs. Lee's hand, which gain everyone's attention. Both said in sync.

Mr. Kim & Mrs. Lee : We are getting married on next week.

There was a complete silence on the table no one spoke anything.

Mrs. Lee : Are you guys ok with this?

Y/n : we don't have any problem as you already accept my condition.

Mrs. Lee nodded, others except Lee family was confused but sruged it. And BANGPINK also agrees as they already know it will eventually happen so they are not surprised with this, nor do they have any problem for now.

- Flashback

Yesterday after talking to Chen, Y/n went to Lee industris to Mrs. Lee talked about her condition for accepting this relationship...

Y/n : Mom do you remember we told you about We will accept the relationship but we have one condition

Mrs. Lee : Yes, But what condition? 

Y/n : the condition is Chen Hyung will be with us.

Mrs. Lee : WHAT ?

Y/n : Yes he will come back soon and will be living with us as our brother and your son. If you are ok with this then only we will accept this relationship other wise don't expect anything from Us.

After thinking for some times, Mrs. Lee sigh and then said ...

Mrs. Lee : Ok . But I will never be able to give him the love as your brother or my son because he have already lost the place after killing my husband.

Y/n : But Mom he was his father also and he was young that time how could-
never mind*Sigh*

She stopped at the mid sentence when she remembered they are not allowed to tell their mom about the whole truth. Because her buddy (Mr. Lee) didn't tell about his secret. He wanted to tell her everything at the right time. So take her leave from the cabin of Mrs. Lee.

Flashback ends

Time skips (after dinner )

After dinner everyone was at the end living room and talking to each other. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Lee were talking with each other, BTS Maknae line was playing games, hyung line were talking about buisness related things and Blackpink also talking among themselves whether Lee siblings are talking some random things.

Suddenly there was a sound..

I'm the mafia (ma-ma-ma-ma-mafia-ya)
(We do it like a mafia) 링딩딩딩딩딩
I'm the mafia (ma-ma-ma-ma-mafia-ya)
(We do it like a mafia) ---

This was the ringtone of Y/n's phone. Everyone ex A/n and Chen was looking at her in an unreadable expression. She looked at everyone then picked up the call .

Y/n : Hello *cold voice*

?? : ....

Y/n : Why what happened? * Cold voice*

?? : ....

Y/n : Yes she is with me only... We are coming.. yeah *cold voice*

?? : ....

Y/n : Hm.. bye. *cold voice*

Then she cut the call and said to Mrs. Lee ...

Y/n : I have some urgent work so I will be going and Mr. Kim it was nice to meet you I will take my leave. (Bow)

Then she turned towards A/n and Chen said..

Y/n : Hyung if you want you can go back to home. Me and A/n will be late. And please drop Mom to Lee mansion also. A/n let's go..

A/n : Ok .

Then they leave the Kim Mansion in their car ..

After they left Mr. Kim asked Mrs. Lee.

Mr. Kim : Honey why did you let them go this late?

Mrs. Lee : don't worry they will be fine they just go to work it must be important.

Mr. Kim : Ok then if you say so ? Would you both like to stay here tonight?

He asked this to both Chen and Mrs. Lee. But Chen was fast enough to reply to him.

Chen : No Mr. Kim Mrs. Lee can stay here if she wants but I would get back.

Mrs. Lee : Ok so I will stay here for tonight.

Chen : Ok Mr. Kim I will be taking my leave it was nice meeting you.( Slight bow)

Then Chen also left the Kim Mansion with his car.

Jimin POV

After That Chen guy left, mom and dad also went to Dad's bedroom. Now we are the only one in the living room. Then Namjoon Hyung said ..

Namjoon : Guys don't you think it's strange? Chen and Mom didn't even talk to each other normally.

Jin : Yes even I also noticed this.. there must be some thing which we don't know.

True tho the three of them are full of secrets we can't trust them. I can accept mom because she is very sweet and kind and the girls are cold specially Y/n . I don't think she is a normal girl. My thoughts were cut off when Jennie noona said..

Jennie noona : But what is the work at this late night?

She asked, I also noticed it but don't know. Then Jisso noona said.

Jisso noona : Guys we will think about these things later. Now you all go to bed tomorrow we have a meeting with the CEO of Dimond Enterprise.

Jin hyung : Oh yes I remember so everyone go to your room and sleeps early.

Wait? Did she said tomorrow? But tomorrow is Sunday.. Why is this meeting is on Sunday?.. As I was in my thoughts Taehyung, my soul mate also asked about the same thing.

Taehyung : Why Sunday it is a holiday right?

Rose : Yes but the CEO is always busy so she put this meeting tomorrow.

Hobi hyung : Yes and in this meeting it would be better if we all are present in the meeting.

Jin hyung : So now go to sleep every one we can't be late in the meeting.

Everyone ex Jin x Jisso : Ne eomma !

Saying that we all went to our respective rooms and slide to our dream lands.

End of Jimin POV
.
.

On the other side with Y/n and A/n after they left the Kim Mansion. Y/n was driving the car and A/n was at passenger side. Then A/n asked..

A/n : What happened? Is there some problem in this mafia base?

She got to know that because 'important' is a code word which they use when there is some mafia work and they are in public. Then Y/n replied with a 'hmm' and said..

Y/n : Some one dared to mess with Mafia queen by stealing my weapons. So now we have to see who is so immpeicent for being torture by the Devil.

She said all this with a sinister smirk plastered on her lips. Listening to her words A/n also start smirking.
.
.
To be continued ~ ◉⁠‿⁠◉
.
.
.
.
Words: 1610
.

So guys here is next chapter I hope you will like it. And luv u all.
💜💜💜🫰

I could have posted this chapter earlier then this but a wedding function is going on of one of my family member so I am not able to edit this book but I am trying..

But still I will post till chapter 10 before Yoongi's birthday means 9th March.

And thanks for your support ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.1K 74
BTS and their professor Noona. Ft. Blackpink and IU Dive in the story to find out what happens when BTS live with their Noona who is also a Professor...
423K 11.2K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
90.8K 3.4K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...
288K 9.5K 92
Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Full book of surprise..... Infinite Twist...