The Girl of Legends - Aang x...

By saltytsuki2

There was once a legend that came from ancient book. This book was about how a very few avatar cycles. 2 bab... More

Where it Begins and Ends
Waterbending Master
The Siege of the North pole
The Avatar State
The Cave of Two Lovers <3
Return to Omashu
The Swamp
Avatar Day
The Blind Bandit
The Chase
Bitter work
The Library

Alana's Awakening + A Master?

460 10 0
By saltytsuki2

"Hello, is anyone there, why is it so c-cold?" I said shivering

My eyes just started to adjust when I felt powerless and very very cold. I thought to myself, am I in the water tribe, how did I get here? Then suddenly a girl with bright blue eyes and pure white hair came and asked me how I got to the Northern water tribe.

"Northern Water Tribe?" I asked this strange girl.

"Yes, my name is Princess Yue of the Northern Water Tribe and you are?"

"Uhh, My name is Alana and I am the Avatar" I said

"I am so sorry but I have no idea how I got here and I am wondering if you could give me a place to stay."

"Of course, But you have to prove your the avatar. I mean the avatar has been gone for over 100 years"

"Uh ok well I mean I have the tattoos"I said as I took off my hood and pulled up my sleves."And I can fly with my glider, Wait Princess? Why are you outside of your palace?"

"I have guards everywhere, so they can protect me when they need to. But anyway lets get you back to my house you look very cold."

"Thank you so Much also please cover me I don't want people to know I am the avatar just yet".

We started walking and then her guards escorted her and me to a boat. The Northern Water Tribe had water all throughout the Village instead of streets. The guards water bended the water and got us to her house so quickly.

"Hey Yue, I was wondering if you had any water bending Masters that could teach me?"

"We have lost of masters but only one of them is the best his name is Master Pakku, I can bring you to him tomorrow, but I must warn you he does not work well with women so to speak.And to get him to be your master we have to tell him you are the Avatar. Also it is getting dark and you should get some sleep you look like you have had a long day"

By all that talking we had already gotten into her house and her helpers got me some new and much warmer clothes, that also covered my tattoos.

But I had gone to sleep, by the time I even thought about it.

Time skip to to the next day

Yue had given me a look around her village and then we finally made it to the training grounds for Master Pakku.

"So Alana, Princess Yue told me that you have never water bended yourself"

"that is true, but I did once"

"Ok then, well first order of business, the key to water bending is to flow such as the water does, each current, river, lake or ocean flows. Close your eyes for a moment and picture it. Now put your hands out and move your hands such as the water does, back and forth. You have to find that flow and put it into yourself. You have to feel the water and move as if you are one. Now open your eyes"

"Oh My God, Im doing it Im water bending!"

"Don't get to excited, now I want you to try and pick it up and move the water into an orb."

"Ok" I said an I closed my eyes and pictured the water flowing into me and we become one.

Time Skip - 3 Weeks later

I soon get the hang of it, and then suddenly a whole 3 weeks passed of me constantly training with Master Pakku and getting to know Princess Yue, and her teaching me all about the 100 year war, as I told her all about being an avatar. Master Pakku told me that I showed true great power when we first met and ever since then it has been non stop training.

Last week I started sparing with other benders from their tribe and I have become a true master water bender. I had just finished my last spar so I said bye to Master Pakku and everyone else then went to meet up with Yue, because I decided to tell her my secret.

"Omg heyy, where are you going?"

"My father wants to meet with me in town probably so he can plan my wedding."

"Omg I hate how much your father wants that to happen but right now I have to tell you something really important"

"What it is"

"you might want to sit down, it is really big"

"if you say so Alana"

Yue sat down and I started pacing and then she just yelled at me and told me to hurry up.

"There is another avatar. I know who the other Avatar is because we grew up together and he betrayed me when I needed him the most.

"Omg Alana, thats horrible but now really I have to go, we can talk about it later"

"Okay Can I come with, I don't want to be alone"

"Yes you can come I'm sure my dad won't mind"

"Thanks, just let me grab my new clothes, you gave me, thanks by the way they are so soft and they cover all my tattoos"

"okay your welcome lets go"

(Outfit but with the hood up covering Tattoos and black gloves. Btw not my art)

Time Skip in the boat on the way there

"Yue, there is buzz all over the village, apparently the avatar is here, I think that means i'm going to have to see him again"

"Oh wow, but anyway you never told me why you don't like the avatar, I mean you said you grew up together, what happened?"

"Long story"

I kept my hood up and sat beside Yue and the Guard kept us going. He went right passed us with two other people I've never seen before, Yue looked smitten with the other boy Aang was with because they had made eye contact.

Time had passed and it was almost dinner time, Yue was getting ready for her birthday dinner and now the arrival of those people with Aang. I was getting nervous just thinking of talking to him again. Yue let me borrow one of her winter dress outfits because as Master Pakku's student I also had to preform for her birthday. I had put the hood on over my head so no one could see my face and We walked in as her father started to talk so we sat down to listen, but I had to walk farther past Aang to see Master Pakku. And he just finished telling me what we were doing.

That girl seems very familiar but I just can't put my finger on it, oh gotta listen now. Aang thought.

"Tonight, we celebrate the arrival of our brother and sister of the southern water tribe. And they have brought with them someone very special....

"Yeah,sooo special" I thought to myself annoyed and angry

"someone who many of us thought disappeared from the world until now. The Avatar."

*Everyone clapped and I just sat there*

"And we also celebrate my daughters 16th birthday. Princess Yue is now of marrying age."

He said as I seen the water tribe boy staring at Yue. Then Yue had to make her little speech as I just sat there.

"Thank you father and may the great, water and moon spirits look over us during these troubling times."

"And now Master Pakku and his student will preform."

We started with some easy water bending forms and then started moving the water very fast making cool shapes as I was keeping my head down. We moved with the water as if we were one and everyone clapped for us but they had not seen the finale yet. We finshed with a sculpture of Princess Yue and her father. I went to go sit down but the water tribe boy was sitting there trying to talk to so I was going to see Master Pakku but he was talking with Aang and Yue's father so I just Decided to go to bed. I couldn't deal talking to Aang, because even though I hated him for breaking our promise, my old crush feelings were coming back and I hated it. So I wen't to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.4K 22
Book II Water, earth, fire, air Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony, then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only t...
83.3K 3.2K 20
alrighty, I am really excited for this one! It is the second in the series and follows Book Two: Earth in Avatar: the Last Airbender. I will give a c...
21.9K 458 16
this is a sokka x reader and i guess a love triangle with zuko too <3 ------- DISCLAIMER!!! this is book three so read books one and two first xoxo ...
5.6K 192 29
"You love him, don't you? I see the way you look at him. It's like he's your whole world. I can't possibly blame you for falling in love with someone...