Are they the same person? (Ku...

By elaawrites83

Fanfic about famous youtubers Kurtis Conner, Danny Gonzalez and Drew Gooden. They all fall in love with each... More

Chapter 1: The Zany Assignment
Chapter 2: Love in the Limelight
Chapter 3: The Heartfelt Tango
Chapter 4: The Hilarious Hodgepodge of Hearts
Chapter 5: The Conundrum of Coincidence
Chapter 7: A Whimsical White House Wedding Extravaganza
Chapter 8: The Honeymoon on Biden's Whimsical Isle
Chapter 9: Giggles in the Capital - A Bundle of Joy Named Baby Joe Kurt
Chapter 10: Chuckles and Suspicions - The Arrival of Babysitter Eddy
Chapter 11: Laughter Unmasked - The Mysterious Jarvis Arrives
Chapter 12: The Isle of Choices - JK's Marine Snail Dreams
Chapter 13: The Adventure Unveiled - Chris Pratt's Dubious Dolphinarium
Chapter 14: Theatrics of Justice - Chris Pratt's Dramatic Detainment
Chapter 15: The Laughter Campaign - Joe Biden's Hilarious Reelection Plan
Chapter 16: The Guffawed Victory - Joe Biden's Unconventional Inauguration
Chapter 17: JK's Cosmic Comeback - The Marine Snail YouTuber President
Chapter 18: JK's Cosmic Campaign and the Penguin Love Affair
Chapter 19: A Cosmic Celebration - JK and Fernando Miguel's Island Wedding
Chapter 20: Retirement Rhapsody - Joe, Kurtis, and Danny/Drew's Cosmic Retreat
Chapter 21: JK's Presidency and Fernando Miguel's Baby Fever
Chapter 22: Cosmic Parenthood - Eddy and Jarvis Join the Family
Chapter 23: Cosmic Aspirations - Presidential Dreams and YouTube Odyssey
Chapter 24: Eddy's Presidential Lessons and Jarvis's YouTube Odyssey
Chapter 25: Cosmic Harmony - The Giggletopia Legacy

Chapter 6: The Cosmic Comedy Conundrum

14 0 0
By elaawrites83

In the whimsical world of Kurtis, Danny, and Drew, the comedic conspiracy unfolded like a script written by the universe's most eccentric comedy writers. As they rehearsed their routines, rubber chickens in hand and whoopee cushions strategically placed, Kurtis couldn't shake the feeling that the universe was orchestrating a grand cosmic comedy.

One day, as they prepared for a particularly absurd routine involving synchronized whoopee cushion symphonies and rubber chicken ballet, Kurtis had a revelation that would make even the most seasoned stand-up comedian do a double take.

"Hold on a second," Kurtis exclaimed, interrupting the laughter-filled atmosphere. "You guys are playing me like a whoopee cushion, aren't you? You're the same person!"

Danny and Drew, caught off guard by Kurtis's sudden burst of revelation, exchanged glances before bursting into laughter. Drew, wiping away tears of mirth, managed to say, "Kurtis, my man, you've cracked the cosmic code. Turns out, we've been pulling off the ultimate comedic illusion all along."

Kurtis, now fully embracing the absurdity of the situation, raised an eyebrow. "The ultimate comedic illusion? Are we talking David Copperfield levels of illusion here or something more along the lines of a rubber chicken magic show?"

Danny, with a mischievous twinkle in his eye, responded, "Picture it as a cosmic sitcom with a dash of magic, a sprinkle of coincidence, and a generous helping of absurdity. The universe wanted a front-row seat to the most uproarious love triangle ever."

As the truth unfolded, Kurtis found himself in the midst of a cosmic comedy conundrum. Instead of feeling deceived, he marveled at the sheer brilliance of the universe's comedic choreography.

"But why?" Kurtis asked, his eyes gleaming with both bewilderment and admiration.

Drew, now revealing the cosmic comedy conspiracy with a flair for dramatic storytelling, exclaimed, "Ah, Kurtis, why does the universe do anything? For the sheer joy of laughter, of course! And what better way to create the ultimate punchline than to weave an intricate love story with a dynamic duo twist?"

The trio, now aware of the cosmic conspiracy at play, dove back into their routines with renewed vigor. Rubber chickens soared through the air, whoopee cushions serenaded like whimsical love ballads, and the comedy lab transformed into the stage for the most eccentric romance in the cosmos.

In a moment of comedic clarity, Kurtis addressed his partners in laughter. "Well, Danny/Drew, the universe may be the ultimate puppeteer, but our love story is still our own. Let's embrace the absurdity and continue tripping on love together."

The dynamic duo, now affectionately dubbed Danny/Drew, took a bow, acknowledging the cosmic laughter that echoed through the comedy lab. The love triangle had evolved into a love duality, a cosmic union of humor and affection, and Kurtis found himself falling for the amalgamation of Danny and Drew in a way that defied the laws of comedic gravity.

As they looked ahead to the next act in their cosmic comedy, Kurtis, Danny/Drew, and the universe itself shared a moment of camaraderie. The laughter, now tinged with the cosmic charm of coincidence, promised an endless array of punchlines yet to be delivered.

And so, the love story, now a cosmic comedy of coincidence, continued with the promise of more laughter, more surprises, and the enduring charm of an unconventional romance guided by the whimsy of the universe. Little did they know that the cosmic comedy conundrum had only just begun, and the universe had plenty more hilariously unexpected twists in store for the dynamic duo and their unwittingly charming accomplice, Kurtis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 342 10
It's time for the London Comic Con, you're surprising your 8 year old niece for her birthday by taking her to meet & greet with Joseph Quinn. It doe...
891K 31.1K 26
WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST EDITOR'S CHOICE -- SEPTEMBER 2021 EXCLUSIVE CHAPTERS AND WRITER'S REVEAL CONTENT AVAILABLE - NOT A PAID STORY Appearances can b...
4.9K 74 14
Basically Kurtis likes Danny, Danny likes Drew, Drew likes Kurtis. What will happen? Im fdrunk and bored i dont really ship this i just dont have a l...
7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...