❝chaconne forever❞ jaywon sun...

Par lucidbl

jay earns a newly funded scholarship and gets to spend his senior year at the most respected Art Academy in t... Plus

0 × meet Decelis
1 × eyes can deceive
2 × everything new
3 × all that drama
4 × more secrets
5 × honest talks
5.5 × the app
6 × the return of gossip girl
7 × mild flavoured flirting
8 × working hours
9 × friends?
10 × that night/part one
11 × that night/part two
12 × no cereals?
13 × curious cat
14 × at large
15 × the secret plans
16 × hot and cold
17 × blood boiling
18 × cat talk
19 × apologies
20 × just a game
21 × a breakie
23 × suppressed smiles
24 × bent trust
25 × brain storm
26 × salty? cheesy?
27 × cliché classics
28 × after party
29 × monsters

22 × about jungwon

423 22 18
Par lucidbl

"I need to get ready too, I'll pick you up later. Sunoo, please take care of his... face," Jungwon stated while packing his things into his bag. His friend was scratching his head, his eyes were half open. Jungwon had to explain the situation to him twice. The boy's brain was still asleep. Jay touched his face, wondering if anything was wrong with it.

Heeseung sat on the couch, his aching head in his hands. 

"Yeah, you can use one of my bathrooms. If you need anything, just let me know," he told Jay, sitting next to him, then patted his shoulder. "I hope it goes well."

"Yeah, go take a shower first," Sunoo ordered and pointed to the bathroom. Jungwon waved to his friends and looked at the still-sleeping ones. Then, he hurriedly left the house. Sunoo turned to Heeseung. "So, can we borrow some clothes from you?"

"Sure, wait a minute." Heeseung scratched his head and stood up. He measured Jay with his eyes. "Ok, you go, we'll choose the best one for you. Come on, Sunoo."

Heeseung left the living room with Sunoo following right after him. Jay looked around the living room, trying to find his bag. He tried to not step on anyone when he found it near the table. He took it to the bathroom and locked the doors behind him.

"I don't even know what to choose for him. All black or what." Sunoo wondered, going upstairs.

"No tie?" Heeseung suggested when they reached the first floor. Sunoo shook his head. "A black shirt and black tie would look good, too."

"Is he going to the funeral or what?" Sunoo rejected his idea. Heeseung opened his bedroom and let the boy come in first, then he closed it after them.

The room was spacious and clean, there was almost nothing inside besides the basic furniture. Both of them walked up to the wardrobe.

"If the dinner doesn't work, then there's gonna be one," Heeseung joked, showing the boy the set of his shirts. "I think, the black will suit him more. He'll look neat, but casual."

"Then let's just go for a bit grayish tie." Sunoo decided and searched for one on the shelves. "Oh, this one is good. What do you think?" He showed it to the boy, who was choosing a decent shirt. Heeseung looked at him and nodded. Then, he stared at Sunoo for a bit longer, than he should have, which caused the atmosphere to become a bit heavier. "What?"

"Were you hurt, when we kind of broke up?"

Sunoo looked at him in silence, then suddenly chuckled. His face lit up, and a grin appeared. He covered his smile with his hand, trying to not fold in half because of bursting from laughter.

"Well, we weren't even kind of dating, so why would I be hurt?" he said, trying to stand in one place. "Thanks, I'm totally awake now."

"So are you also fine with me liking Jake?" Heeseung's face was stern, even though the boy was visibly relaxed. 

"I'm still quite shocked at whatever is going on between you two. Just don't hurt him. If you do, then... good thing you have a lot of black shirts ready."

Heeseung gulped, then smiled slowly, trying to avert Sunoo's intense gaze. He went back to searching through the shirts. 

×

Jungwon waited in his seat, his face focused on his reflection in the hand-sized mirror. He adjusted the strings of his bangs. One had to be closer to another, but the second one wasn't curly enough. His heart race kept going up, trying to see himself clearer. His eyeliner was slightly smudged, which started to irritate him. He pursed his lips and cleaned that area meticulously. 

The door suddenly opened.

"He's all ready, good luck," Sunoo exclaimed and pushed the boy inside the car. Jay tried to slowly sit down, making sure not to stumble because of the other's force.

The car's doors closed. The two were finally sitting next to each other.

"Can we go?" the driver asked Jungwon. His face was stern, and his eyes fixated on the new boy's reflection in the front mirror.

"Yes," he answered, putting his mirror into his pocket. He looked at Jay and observed him for a second.

He had some makeup on. Jay's face was already nice, but a single touch of Sunoo's perfect color theory brought up the best of his facial features. The dark eyeshadow set on the upper line of Jay's eyes deepened his gaze, so when he was staring at Jungwon, the boy's ears naturally went red. He immediately looked down on Jay's shirt. It was buttoned up until his neck.

"Um, no. Not today," Jungwon panicked and suddenly kneeled in his seat. He reached for the other's shirt.

Jay didn't say anything. His eyes widened, and he instinctively leaned back. He slightly raised his hand, so he could secure the boy anytime if he was to fall. Jungwon's hands worked around Jay's tie, and it quickly got unloosened and thrown on the car's floor. Then, he reached for the first button to undo it.

"I know I'm hot, but like, wait a second," Jay chuckled, seeing how Jungwon's hands trembled while undoing another button. The boy looked up at him, then pinched a skin on his collarbone. "Fuck." A sudden pain made him flinch, and his hand landed on Jungwon's waist. In the meantime, he peeked in the driver's direction and made a quick eye contact. The car immediately started to move.

Jay looked at the boy's shirt. A black tie was hanging off his neck. He softly took it in between his fingers.

"Why do you get to keep it, and I don't?" He waved it in front of his face. Jungwon sighed.

"You need to look a bit more... casual, but nerdy. But we don't want it to look unnatural," Jungwon explained and reached his hands again to Jay's shirt. He slowly adjusted its collar to line up with a jacket perfectly. "And your hair... It's good like this. Sunoo did well."

"Wonyoung did it, actually," Jay said while looking at the boy's face. Being this close allowed him to have a brand new perspective.

"Mhm, anyway, it looks good." Jungwon subtly shook Jay's hand off of him and sat down. "I have some important info for you that you should remember before we meet with my parents."

"So like in ten minutes?" Jay chuckled and tilted his head, he was not sure if Jungwon was serious. No sight of joking was in his expression. "What info?" Jay narrowed his eyes and looked into Jungwon's phone.

The boy clicked on his notes and showed it to Jay.

| About Jungwon
Birthday: 9 February
Allergic to cats but loves cats and dogs
Favourite song Seattle Sam Kim
Has a puppy named Maeumi
Has an older sister
Has been friends with Jake and Sunoo since childhood
Is friends with Heeseung Sunghoon and Ni-ki
|

"What a liar," he spat, when he saw the last line. "Anyway, I already know most of these, where are some spicy things?" Jay complained while laughing.

"Can you take it seriously for once?" Jungwon furrowed his brows and took a phone from him. "We know each other only for a month, so I don't think you should know more."

"But didn't you tell your parents we are besties?" Jay asked and handed him back the phone. "I should know just a bit more, just in case." He adjusted his position to a more comfortable one, ready to listen to Jungwon.

"Like what?"

"You tell me," Jay laughed. However, Jungwon couldn't think of anything, that was worth mentioning. He had already shown everything essential, and what could be used in the conversation with his parents.

"It's not like they know more than you," Jungwon whispered to himself and blocked his phone. "No need to do that. Just don't try to be funny, you need to look desperate as if you're begging them for help because you are. But do it with some dignity and calmness to it."

"And how do I do that exactly?" Jay stopped him since it seemed Jungwon's imagination started running wild. The boy took a deep breath.

×

"This is your second glass of water, are you alright? I am supposed to be the nervous one here." Jay said while reaching for the napkin. Jungwon was drinking so hastily, he let a few water drops down his chin. He helped him clean it up.

"Sorry, I don't know why they're so late," Jungwon apologized and put a hand on the table, then took out his phone. He clicked on his contact lists and chose his mother's number. The dialing took a while before she answered. "Hey, mom. We're already in the restaurant-"

"Just a few more minutes, Jungwon. Your father's meeting prolonged." Jay leaned closer to listen to their conversation. "You can order something to eat."

"Should I order anything for you too?"

"Ah no, we're going to stop only for a moment anyway. Have to go."

The call finished with Jungwon's sigh. He closed his eyes for a mere second, then peeked at Jay, who pulled back at the same time and cleared his throat.

"What do you wanna eat?" he asked and handed Jay the menu. "Order whatever you want. It's on me." Jay smiled and nodded, then searched through the thin font.

"Can you recommend? I can barely read anything that's here," Jay laughed nervously, while his eyes went to the price of the meal. He hoped that Jungwon would keep his word, and pay for the dinner later.

The boy leaned in, his shoulders brushing against Jay's. He looked at the different names of the meals and chose some that looked interesting to him. His butt was only inches over the couch.

"Do you want steak, or maybe pasta?" Jungwon asked and pointed a finger at the menu. "Or you know what. I'll just order both, and these too." He pointed at another few things. It seemed he couldn't make up his mind.

"Slow down, we'll not be able to eat all that," Jay said and took the menu from his hands. He put it away on the table. 

He turned his upper body towards Jungwon, then grabbed his thigh and shoulder to pull him closer. The dancer's face was confused, his stare still focused on the menu.

"Whenever there is a topic about your parents you are sweating buckets and acting weird. You don't have to explain, but please calm down."

Jungwon swallowed and slowly nodded. He closed his eyes and took some deeper breaths until he heard the waitress's voice next to him.

"May I take the order?" 

Jungwon took another look at the boy before turning to her. Jay's hands slowly disappeared from his body. He put it on the table instead and helped him with placing the order. They added some drinks and sent the waitress off with a smile. 

"I forgot, I was supposed to upload the video today," Jay reminded himself, he sighed and hid his head in his hands.

"What video?"

"I recorded a new cover, but I didn't edit it yet," he explained. Then, he clapped his cheeks. "If this dinner doesn't go well, I don't think I will upload it today, or like ever. I'll probably drop out and go to work."

"And you're calling me dramatic," Jungwon chuckled. Jay joined him and laughed for a few seconds. 

Jungwon's phone chimed with a notification. He looked at the screen and smiled when he saw the username.

K.ing: i choreographed that one actually

The boy quickly peeked at Jay and then started writing back.

"Your friend is really talented."

"Huh, what friend?" Jay furrowed his eyebrows, he was confused seeing Jungwon smile at the phone. He looked over to see his friend's ID. He widened his eyes. "You guys are texting?"

Jungwon nodded while smiling at another text from the dancer.

"He didn't tell you?" he asked but didn't care for the answer. "Well, he said he saw my dance videos, and wanted to ask me a few things. We've been texting for like a week." 

"Oh," Jay breathed shocked. "He certainly didn't say a word to me about it, but it's not like I need to know everything, right?" Jay uttered hesitantly. Jungwon just nodded, focused on replying back. Jay kept turning around in his seat, but his eyes were glued to the phone's screen. "What are you talking about?" he asked and almost strained his neck trying to read the conversation. However, Jungwon's screen was annoyingly darkened. 

"I thought you didn't have to know everything," Jungwon joked.

"Just checking if he's not saying anything weird about me. He has a very shitty personality." He explained, then put his hand behind the boy, so he could naturally lean closer.

"Not a word about you, don't worry." He rolled his eyes. Jay slightly opened his mouth.

"Then, about what?" he chuckled nervously, his eyes shifting from the phone to the Jungwon's face.

"Dance..." Jungwon answered, then thought for a few more seconds and added with a smile, "mostly."

"What does it mean?" Jay asked, his tone got a bit higher. The boy's mysterious answers were killing him. Jungwon turned to him. His phone was blocked and put away on the table.

"It means that we talk about things other than dance too."

"If he says anything weird, don't hesitate to block him." Jay shrugged his shoulders.

"Weird like?" Jungwon said calmly under his breath. One of his brows raised in confusion.

"I don't know," he said nervously and scratched the back of his neck. "He can be a... playboy sometimes."

"So you think, he'd want to flirt with me?" Jungwon chuckled, now understanding him.

"He'd definitely want to do that," he whispered laughing. Jungwon tilted his head and turned to face him.

"What do you mean? Am I his type?" He asked out of curiosity.

"I don't really know his exact type... but you're cute and you dance, so he can... you know... be interested in you," Jay struggled to convey what he had in mind since Jungwon's gaze on him became intense. The boy chuckled and turned the other way.

"But I'm not interested." Jungwon shrugged his shoulders and looked in the entrance's direction. He noticed two tall and slim figures walking into the restaurant. "They're here." Soon enough they were pointed to their table by the waitress.

Jungwon straightened up, then he punched Jay in the shoulder, so he'd do the same. When the adults approached the table, the teenagers stood up and bowed to greet them. Jay was stunned.

A woman in a beige trench coat and dark long hair had the same eyes as Jungwon. Her gaze was almost identical to his when he was nagging him. She greeted them back and took a seat opposite Jay. The man who was waiting for his turn to sit scanned down the both of them. Jay felt intimidated to look at him for more than five seconds.

"I am Park Jay, it's very nice to meet you," he said, while bowing once again. The man nodded, with a firm smile.

The boys sat down only after they took a seat.

"Did you already order?" The woman asked her son. Jungwon nodded.

"I will be back with the menus shortly." The young waitress said smiling.

"No need. We're leaving in a second," she smiled back and signaled the woman to leave the table. "I have a meeting with the catering company, and your father, well he has to get ready for his business trip." 

"I didn't know you were going?" Jungwon narrowed his eyebrows.

"Must have slipped my mind. It's France, again. I'll join him on Tuesday. We will be back after a week." The woman said, without letting her husband explain.

'It's France, again' Jay hated the nonchalant tone in which the woman said it. He peeked at Jungwon sitting next to him, his smile was long gone, and he could notice him playing with his trousers under the table.

"Anyway, since we don't really have the time." Jungwon's mother shifted his attention from him to Jay. She slightly tilted her head and smiled. "Very handsome young man... I heard you're also very talented Jay."

"Oh, thank you so much," he smiled shyly but tried to maintain eye contact. "I just love what I do and try to be the best at it."

"Good." The man nodded slowly. "You're good friends with my son?" He asked with a cold tone. He didn't even look at Jungwon.

"We only know each other for a month, but," he looked at him, then smiled, "he is a very precious friend to me." Then, he looked back at his parents. "Jungwon helped me a lot with adjusting to the school."

"Well, it's his job, he is a school president after all," the man snickered, and still didn't even look at his son.

"That's part of the case," Jungwon chuckled. His mind started going insane, his palms sweated buckets. "But despite our different roles in the school, I think we became friends because we're quite similar."

The man dared to look at him. The woman stayed silent and kept observing.

"Elaborate." His father raised his brow. Jungwon gulped, trying to think of anything. And even though he could just lie and say anything, he wasn't able to do that in front of his parents, who seemed to look through them already.

"Hm, maybe because we're both allergic to cats," Jay laughed and brushed his shoulder against Jungwon's playfully. His smile didn't fade. The three pairs of eyes looked at him. Then, he added. "But we love them anyway. Also, didn't you want to learn guitar from me?"

"Mhm, that's right," Jungwon nodded. He was shaken by the moment, but Jay's presence and his taking the initiative to talk to his parents helped him break from the doom. "I'll be taking lessons from Jay. He's very skilled. There's this project in school students help students. It's like tutoring funded by the school."

"Yes, I'm aware of that project," the woman replied, shutting off Jungwon. "Are you taking part in it, because you like teaching people?" she asked Jay, softly laughing, and he wanted to spit in her face.

He smiled.

"This is one part of the reason. Since scholarship students can't work part-time I asked the headmaster if there were any alternatives on how I can keep earning money. That's how she introduced me to this program," he explained, then peeked at Jungwon to seek his approval.

"Are you that tight on money?" She asked again, putting her chin on the knuckles of the intertwined fingers. She sounded worried, her brows were furrowed. "You're a student, you should be focused on school, not work," she giggled.

Jungwon's eyes widened. He saw his mother's words pierce through Jay's stiff body. He wondered if she wanted to test the boy's patience or if she was just plain ignorant. He clenched his jaw and looked at the boy's hands. His fingers were gripping into the couch.

"My financial situation is not very stable..." Jay said slowly, trying to control his breathing. "We barely make ends meet with my father. The work I had helped us pay the bills, but now I'm afraid my dad will have to... work even more. I'm very worried about his health because he tends to forget to take care of himself."

His words flew out of his mouth, but his eyes kept staring at the table. He knew he had to appear weak before the two adults, but it was getting unbearable. His mind kept going insane. The sudden touch on his hand broke him out of the overthinking. He peeked at it and saw Jungwon's fingers slowly place themselves under his palm.

"I don't even see him, even though we live together," he added solemnly.

"Where were you working previously?" the man asked, putting his hands on the table.

"In few places. At the bar, I was a waiter, and a bartender, at the local shop, and I was also doing food deliveries, and..."

He kept mentioning every single part-time job he did, while the family listened without interrupting. It was the first time Jungwon heard all the details. He also kept peeking at his parents, who were visibly impressed by the boy. He hadn't seen that expression in a while.

"It's tough to find a kid your age that is so hard-working and loyal to your passion and family," the man admitted and nodded slowly.

"Yes, it seems you're just a perfect kid," the woman agreed. "You're not living in the dorm, I presume?"

"No, ma'am." He tried not to chuckle. Of course, he didn't live in the dorm, it was another expense.

"Jay, I'll be honest with you," she adjusted in her seat and leaned her body closer to the table. "I like you. It seems like my son likes you too. And I would want to help you, of course... I heard from the headmaster that she'd want to take up changing the rules of the part-time job thing. Well, I understand your point of view and your struggles, however," while she said that, Jay's heart sank, "I can't let the student of Decelis work in some pub or grocery shop." She laughed as if it was obvious.

"Is there any other way we can help Jay?" Jungwon asked sensing Jay's grip on his hand tighten. He had to step up. "Jay got a leading role in the main play, he's one of the most talented kids in my year. If we could give him a chance, like every other kid, that happens to be rich in this school... We can't let go of such a talented person, just because of their financial struggles-"

"And we will not be doing that, Jungwon." The woman interrupted him hastily. "All I'm saying is that I can't let you go back to previous jobs..." she explained. Then she looked at her watch. "We need to go," she told her husband. He nodded and stood up.

Teenagers quickly entangled their fingers under the table and stood up as well.

"I'll be in touch," the man said and waited for his wife while she was standing up. "It was nice to meet you, Jay," he extended his hand towards the boy. He reached for it, and everyone bid their goodbyes.

The two were left alone. They sat down, and both exhaled at the same time.

"They're intimidating," Jay admitted and leaned his head against the couch. He looked at the boy, who nodded. "What do you think?"

"My father said he'd be in touch, that's good," Jungwon admitted and looked back at the boy. His face tried to show a smile, but he was hesitant. "But for now, let's just get you more appointments..."

"So not really that good..." Jay sighed and bit his lip.

"Your meal is ready." The waitress appeared next to their table with plates full of food.

"I lost all appetite," Jungwon uttered under his breath.

this is quite a long chapter, but I haven't posted in a while, so here you go!

and let me know if you'd be interested in a new heesun + jaywon fanfiction because i have a very good draft that i want to start working on

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

122K 7.4K 17
After his breakup with Park Sunghoon, Sunoo finds himself joining an online game after his best friend, Jungwon, forces him to play. And there comes...
3.3K 280 10
Jungwon wasn't one to ever voice his need or desires. He in fact keeps it to himself and bottles it up. It was a terrible habit of his. Much to...
1.9K 112 8
Kim Sunoo, moved into a new city and reunited with his childhood bestfriend Yang Jungwon, who said he'll be the cupid for both Sunoo and.. Lee Heese...
12.1K 578 42
Working with her past lover is not easy. Which a girl from a broken family, starting to fall in love again with her past lover which also known as h...