Harry Pooter and his crazy Gl...

By Bowkid_Publications

Harry Pooter is a poor skinny boy who can't defend himself, until one day a giant man tells him who he really... More

Prologue - The boy who survived
Chapter 1 - Into the water
Chapter 2 - Mobsta'ally
Chapter 3 - The Carride
Chapter 4 - The furry
Chapter 5 - the duel with a girl
Chapter 6 - Poor poor Dracoa
Chapter 7 - The Greasy fight
Chapter 8 - Shootich
Chapter 9 - attack of Harry Ghosts
Chapter 10 - McGunnagles warning
Chapter 12 - The furry problem
Chapter 13 - Boom

Chapter 11 - The Secret Basement

0 0 0
By Bowkid_Publications

In the dorm Harry, Ron, Neville, sheamus and Dean all sat in a circle.

Dean tossed one of the puffy long nipples to Neville who fumbled the nipple, but caught it, before stroking it.

"Truth or dare Neville?" Dean asked

"Truth." Neville said.

"OH MY GOSH NEVILLE. you're so boring! He chooses dare!"

Interrupted Harry. Neville just shrugged.

"Okay, dare then" said Dean. "I dare you to.... Lick Harry's head hole."

"WOT?!" Shouted Harry while the boys, excluding Neville, clutched their sides from laughing. The 'rat' under Ron's bed was laughing as well "SqeakSqueakSqueak!" it laughed, shaking the whole bed.

"I really don't want to." Whispered Neville over the laughter, "But I'll do it for the dare."

Neville crawled across the floor and pushed Harry's black bangs out of his face, some hair was pulled out of the head hole, the dark strands ripping off of the hole like crusty scabs.

Neville gazed into the dark, pulsating, crusty hole, surprised he could see the brain.

"It's so disgusting, I'm not licking that." Said Neville, suddenly looking sick.

"HEY, MY HEAD HOLE ISN'T DISGUSTING!" Harry shouted, grabbing Neville's face, his fingers digging into his cheeks, he forced Nevilles mouth onto his head hole. Neville gagged at the pungent scent of rotting blood, sweat, and molding food wafting out of the crusty moist hole.

"LICK IT NEVILLE!" Harry shouted, Neville cried and the boys were shouting in shock.

"LICK IT NEVILLE! LICK MY HEAD HOLE IT'S NOT DISGUSTING!"

Harry shouted again, now crying, hot embarrassed and frustrated tears streamed down his face.

Captain You know who had given him that head hole and killed his parents. He had almost died, and Neville said it was disgusting? That was so insensitive of him.

"Nevilles tears ran down his cheeks onto Harry's forehead where they ran down Harry's face and the two boys' tears mixed.

"Just lick my head hole Neville, it's not disgusting." Harry repeated, this time a whisper.

Nevilles tongue reached out and licked the crusty pulsating brain in the head hole.

Harry let go of Neville's face, and wiped his own tears off his face. Neville retched onto the carpet, but nothing came up.

"It tastes like bacon!" Neville exclaimed, staring at the floor.

"Okay then." Dean said,
straightening his shirt awkwardly.
Neville tossed the nipple to Ron.
"Truth or dare Ron." Neville asked.
"Dare" Ron said with a grin.

"I dare you to shoot an apple off Sheamus's head."

"My glock is broken," said Ron. "But I'll try."

Dean tossed an apple to Sheamus, who caught it and placed it on his head.

"Where'd you get an apple, Dean?" Asked Sheamus. Dean just winked.
Ron stood up and raised his broken glock at Sheamus. The other boys watched in anticipation as Ron put his finger on the trigger. He swallowed nervously as he aimed the barrel at Sheamus, Ron had to point his hand at an odd angle so that the twisted glock's barrel was pointed the right way. Sheamus gave Ron a big thumbs up and a grin.

Ron pulled the trigger and the bullet shot out, miraculously exploding the apple.

"That's a gnarly glock you got there" said Sheamus, whose hair was smoking slightly.

Ron shoved the smoking shooter back into his pants.

***

The next day Harry and Ron woke up at twelve thirty. Harry was still in his pajamas, Ron had fallen asleep in his clothes from yesterday and didn't bother to change. They started to walk down to the great cafeteria for lunch. Not much was said, both boys were yawning and rubbing sleep out of their sight organs,
A whispered voice floated through the hallway, "A' No, You'a are by'a far more cuter'a."

Harry shot his hand out, blocking Ron from walking any further and put a finger to his lips, signifying to stay quiet.

"No you are so much cuter than I am!" A girls voice whispered back with a giggle.

"Iya love'a you so'a much, i wish'a my'a father'a would approve of our relationship'a." The other voice sighed out.

"What your father doesnt know wont hurt him, he cant control you forever, you are eleven years old now."

"Yes, yes i know'a, if only'a you wernt'a so'a into'a the mafia. My'a father'a would approve'a."

Harry crept around the corner, he was positive the boys voice belonged to his stupid seductive pale arch enemy draco, but he was uncertain about the other voice.
When He and Ron turned the corner, they saw Draco and Luna sitting on a windowsill, their pale foreheads pressed together, then luna kissed draco.

"EW!" Shouted Harry.

Draco jumped away from Luna. His pale face turning crimson.

"EW!" Harry repeated, staring in shock. "How did YOU get a girlfriend! You are so ugly, you pale, washed out, bleached rag, dusty, vapid, caucasian, pasta eating, spoiled-milk-looking, unsightly, horrid boy!" Harry screamed, disgust written all over his face.

Ron did happy little jumps in the air. "You are so cute together!" he gushed, freckles quaking in excitement. Luna smiled at him, Draco blushed harder.

"I literally can't even, i'm gonna be sick thinking about anyone kissing you!" Harry said, and he bent over and threw up, his brain sliding out of his head hole while he vomited. Ron squealed and jumped away from the vomit, but so much was already on his shoes and soaked into his socks, Ron bent over and vomited as well.

Draco screamed at the two boys vomiting, but once the smell hit him, he hunched over and started to get sick as well, his breakfast spilling all over the Glockwarts stone floor. Luna looked queasy, she dry heaved and tried to open the window, but when she couldn't push it open, she leaned over and spewed her breakfast as well.
Once all four stopped vomiting, they stood up, looking at the damage, the hallway was covered in sick, and the hot throwup steamed against the cold stone floors.

Ron hiccuped and started to cry. Rons tears triggered Dracos, and the four were all covered in their own and each others throw up.

Harry stood in his own sick, watching the other two sob.

Harry turned when he heard humming, Dummydoor, dressed in an unbuttoned blue Hawaiian shirt exposing his hairy chest, and jean shorts, turned the corner and saw the four.

The hallway smelt strongly of stomach acid, the pungent smell burnt their noses, the sunlight spilling past luna on the windowsill illuminated the boys, each with dripping snot and throw up down their chins and chests. The sound of The two boys sniffles filled the otherwise silence.

"Oh" said Dummydoor, surprise filling his old man face as he took in the sight before him. "What happened here?" He chuckled.

"Luna kissed Draco." Said Harry, who looked like he was close to throwing up again.

"EW!" Shrieked Dummydoor, "That is pretty gross, he looks like a vampire, and not the sexy kind!"
Draco frowned.

"FLONCH!" Dummydoor shouted over his shoulder. After a moment Flonch came limp running around the corner, he ran so fast he slipped in harry's vomit and nearly face planted, but he was able to catch himself on his hands.

"I would like you to clean this up, Flonch." Dummydoor said, looking down at Flonch who was on all fours, staring at the hallway of stomach acid in horror.

"I suggest that you guys go get cleaned up, Lola, you can do better than Darren. And Darren, I personally wish you were dead, you are so unpleasant to look at."

Draco and Luna shuffled off to take a shower. Harry and Ron waited for instruction, Ron was still crying.

"Harry, Remmy, You two should go shower too," Harry and Ron turned to walk to the community boys showers.

"Harry, wait a moment."

Dummydoor said. Harry waited, while Ron waddled off.

"Harry, you don't want to shower in those nasty community showers do you?"

Harry perked up "NO! The nasty boy showers are disgusting!"
Dummydoor smiled, "Come with me then boy"

Dummydoor led Harry up a spiral staircase. "This is where the Prefects take showers" He said pointing to a large fancy door at the top.

Harry tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"I think someones in there Dummydoor, sir, '' Harry said, stepping back. Dummydoor frowned and reached around Harry and attempted to open the door. When the door didnt open, Dummydoor gently pushed Harry back a bit more, then whipped out his massive glock.

"Alochamor-DIE" Dummydoor shouted, shooting the handle off the door, the handle and lock shot off, leaving a hole, the door loosely swung open, and billows of steam poured out.

Dummydoor pushed the door open. The room was huge, it was located at the top of the school and the room was very large and with huge windows near the top. A shower head hung from the ceiling, there was no shower or bath, instead the falling water landed in the middle of the room where small drains were located, and a pasty boy with red hair was in the shower.

He whipped around when he heard them enter, and screamed trying to cover himself.

"Percy?" Harry asked, recognizing the naked boy as Ron's older brother.

"What are you doing in here? Get out!" Shouted Percy, who threw a shampoo bottle at Harry and Dummydoor, it clanked to the floor
Dummydoor frowned. "Harry needs to take a shower. Get out Perry."

Percy yelled at them to get out again, but Dummydoor was not having it, so he raised and pointed his glock at Percy, quickly firing towards him.

The bullet narrowly missed Percy and Percy squealed, running out of the room, still naked and soapy.

Once Percy was gone, Dummydoor turned to harry. "That Pedro boy had a weird buttcrack."

Harry nodded his agreement, and began to take his shirt off.

"Woah, Woah Harry my boy, wait till I'm out of the room" Then Dummydoor left the bathroom, and Harry stripped down and stepped under the water.

The hot water felt good on Harry's skin. He began to lather himself up with the soap Percy left. As Harry was rubbing Percys 'Moose Musk and Pine Tar' body soap on his arms, he began to think back to Neville retching over his head hole.
'It doesn't stink that bad does it?' Harry wondered aloud, Harry rinsed the soap off his hand and reached a finger deep inside his head hole, he drug his finger down the greasy interior and pulled it out, he took a second, looking at his finger, which was now pussy, and covered in bits of scab and crust.
Harry tentatively brought his finger to his nose, and gave a large sniff. The smell was pervasive, Harry retched, tears immediately forming in his orbs at the overwhelming scent of his own head hole. He felt as if he could not breathe, he was scared to, not wanting the smell of head hole to enter his lungs again. Harry's lungs burnt and he took a gasp of air as he thrust his hand underwater to try to wash the smell away, He continued to retch both at the lingering smell and just the thought of what it smelled like.
Harry took a moment to regain his composure, only breathing through his mouth as he scrubbed his finger off.

"I can't believe Nevilles smelly tongue stunk up my head hole!" Harry shouted, He knew that his head hole smelling so bad couldn't be his own fault, so Neville was obviously the culprit.

Harry turned his face upwards so that the water would run through his head hole and out the back. The water felt foreign in his head hole, but not entirely unpleasant.

He could feel the pus and scabs wash away in the torrent of water, and he felt quite nice. After a moment Harry decided that the water wasn't good enough, He looked around the room and saw a small stack of folder up washcloths sitting next to some towels on a little shelf in one corner of the room, Harry stepped out of the water and grabbed one of the rags before stepping back into the shower area.

Harry took the rag and threaded it through to the other side of his head hole, and he pulled it back and forth, flossing his own head hole, the washcloth tugged against some of the scabs, ripping them off, Harry winced, and yanked the rag all the way out the other end, forcing the scabs and pus out with it.

The rag was now discolored and covered in gunk, and Harry looked at his, shocked that so much crap could come from Neville's disgusting ugly mouth. Then a new wave of smell hit him. The smell was so thick and sharp Harry almost threw up again. He quickly threw the washrag across the room, leaving it for someone else to deal with.

Harry tilted his head so that the water ran through his head hole again, rinsing it out before stepping out from the water and grabbing a towel. He dried himself off and wrapped his towel around his waist, stepping out into the hall.
Immediately, Harry had goosebumps.

"Blimey! It's cold out here!"

Harry rushed to the Gunnindoor common room and into the boys dorms to get a fresh set of clothes on. On the way there he ran into neville. Suddenly Harry was filled with rage and he cartwheeled faster than he had ever cartwheeled before at the unsuspecting boy, His towel was flapping dangerously around his waist. He got close then leapt at Neville, wrapping his arm around his throat, choking him. Neville was trying his hardest to keep his balance as he was being choked.
"ACK- WHAT- ACK ARE YOU DOING ACKAC HARRY?!?" Neville shouted. The rest of the students kept walking. They were used to Harry and his antics.

"YOU MADE MY HEAD HO'E DIRTY! I JUST CLEANED IT OUT AND ALMOST THREW UP BECAUSE OF THE STENCH!!" Harry screamed back, using his other hand to rip at Neville's hair. Neville was trying to rip Harry off of him.

"YOU'RE ACK- OW! HEAD HOLE WAS ALR- OW! ALREADY DIRTY HARRY!!"

"WOT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MATE?! ME HEAD HO'E WAS PERFECTLY CLEAN BEFORE YOUR DISGUSTING FACE WAS IN THERE!!"

Harry couldn't believe Neville was trying to pass the blame onto him, and the accusation sent him deeper into his rage. Harry violently ripped a chunk of hair out of Neville's head and threw himself forward making Neville fall onto his face. Harry pulled a switchblade from who-knows-where and stabbed Neville in the hand, pinning it to the floor.

Neville screamed out in pain as the knife stuck his hand in the caulk of the stone
flooring. Neville continued to scream, and Harry pushed himself off of the boy and the floor and stood up over him.

"Tha'll teach you not to stink up my head ho'e." Harry spat, kicking Neville in the ribs, before bending over to pull the knife out of Neville's hand. Neville only whimpered and curled up in the fetal position in order to try to protect himself from Harry's assaults.

Harry brushed the dirt off his towel and ran into a twist flip, flying over Nevilles cowering body, but instead of finishing in a round off on the other side of the boy, Harry threw his body weight down on top of neville, body slamming the cowering boy, Harry was careful to dig his elbow deep into Nevilles neck. Harry got up again and skipped off to his dorm to get out of this towel and into his clothes.

He got dressed and walked down to the common room where he saw Ron and Hermione.

"Harry, Hermione wants us to come to class," Ron said
"For wot?" Harry asked.

"You guys haven't been to more than 3 classes since school started! You two are probably failing all your classes!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Nah bruvess, Dummydoor fixed me up so I don't have to go to class,'' he responded.

"And me, I was there too!" Ron added.

Hermione rolled her globes, "Well you two should come to class anyways. Itll be good for you to get some knowledge in those empty brains of yours. Me and Ginny are going to Lookhurts class right now," She said, gesturing to Ginny, who had just walked up to the group.
Harry almost rolled his lookers until he found out Ginny was going to class.

"Ginny!" Ron shouted, "You're better now?" He asked, looking at her. Ginny nodded,
"The venom worked its way through my system, it just took a couple weeks, Mrs Pamfrey said i'm good to go a couple days ago."

"Well I guess I can go to class this once," he interrupted, putting his arm around Ginny's shoulders. Ginny giggled and they all started walking to class.

***

They got to class and Harry took his arm from around Ginny, walking to a table. He pulled out a chair for Ginny, winking at her. But before she could sit down someone else did.

"Aw, thanks Harry! You didn't have to pull the chair out for me!" Ron said appreciatively.

Harry glared at the freckled redhead. Ginny smiled at Harry, and sat next to Hermione at the desk next to the two boys.

Lookhurt sauntered into the classroom, smirking hugely. All the girls started giggling, Ginny and Hermione whispering to each other. Harry of course noticed Ginny giggling and whispering about the ugly teacher, and frowned.

"Alright class! Today's lesson will be on how to properly use your glocks!" Lookhurt said, Harry was immediately filled with rage at the stupid teacher. He grit his teeth and stood up so fast his chair shot back. Harry was about to flip his desk when he made orb contact with Ginny, who looked up at him with mild concern.

Lookhurt noticed and looked at Harry, "Harry Pooter, i'm surprised you're back. I seem to recall, with my mighty large brain" He paused to tap his skull and wink at a girl in the back of the classroom, "That you were quite jealous of my many heroic accomplishments, my sexy hair, and my winning smile, so you stormed out of my classroom never to return. Am I wrong?" He asked, walking towards Harry until his nose was touching Harry's nose.

"Yes." Harry seethed, staring straight into Mr Lookurts lavender vision globes.

Lookhurt smiled, not sure how to respond, and walked back to the front of the class.

"Everyone, please, grab your glocks!" Shouted Lookhurt, turning and brandishing his own Glock high in the air.

Harry grit his teeth.

"We've been at Glockwarts for 'ow long? I fink we know 'ow to use a glock." Harry said through a british clenched jaw.

Lookhurt smirked evilly. "Well Mr. Pooter, had you been attending my classes you would know that we weren't going to use our glocks for offensive purposes until unit three, which starts today."

Harry rolled his orbs at that. "Woteva' mate." He huffed before adding "I could shoot the looker out o' a cop any day'' under his breath.
Lookhurt frowned. "Are you implying you don't need this class?"
"Er, i'm not implyin' i'm sayin'' Harry said, sitting back down, leaning back in his chair, and throwing his feet on top of the desk.
Lookhurt continued to smile, but now through gritted teeth. "Okay Harry. If you're so confident, how about you teach the class?

Hmmm?" Lookhurt proposed.
Harry scoffed "Trust me mate, no one 'ere needs a lesson on how to use their glocks, even this wanker was able to shoot the apple off another student's head, with a broken glock." Harry said, pointing to Ron, who grinned and did a humble bow towards Lookhurt with his hands in the prayer position.

Lookhurts' lilac 3D circles used for sight twitched.

"What are you saying? That these students don-" Lookhurt began until Harry cut him off.

"What im sayin' is that, you are completely irrelevant, thou art unfathomably nugatory, yourself is downright purposeless, ye live to be unconditionally ineffectual, eres comletamente inutil, Thee-"

"ENOUGH!" Shouted Lookhurt, who had tears shining in his oddly colored spheres.

Harry paused and looked up at Lookhurt, he was surprised to see the man had begun to cry, his stiff blond hair was the only thing not wilted and crumpled about his appearance.

"I am important!" Lookhurt shouted before reaching into his robes and pulling out a small circular case, he opened it and a small brush attached to a handheld mirror was revealed. Lookhurt ran behind his desk, turned his face into the corner, his shoulders hunched up, and his head ducked down as if he was trying to hid from the students using just his body. he held up the mirror to face height, and started whispering
"I am strong, I am important, I am sexy, I am smart,"

Harry and the class shifted around awkwardly. Ginny glanced at Harry, then turned back to Lookhurt.

"I know how you can prove you are competent." She said, loud enough he could hear her from his corner.

Lookhurt whipped around, wiping snot off his face with his sparkly robe, "H-how?" He hiccuped, his vision spheres shining red behind puffy orbbags.

You could go find the lizard that poisoned that nasty cat that bit me and poisoned me." She said, "I know someone who's been trying to catch her all year, but she constantly eludes their grasp." She explained, Harry gasped, a surge of love flushed through his body, both for Ginny and his beloved lizard.
Lookhurt frowned, "There's a poisonous lizard running around campus and we were not alerted?" He asked, looking confused and mildly alarmed. "And you want me to kill it?"

"NO!" shouted Ron, Ginny, and Harry all at once.
"Well Lookhurt," Ginny started batting her long reddish nearly translucent orb lashes at Lookhurt, "Anyone could kill that lizard, but it takes a mighty strong man to capture it."

Lookhurt smiled "I am a mighty strong man! I can capture it!"
"Then I suppose you should get going, shouldn't you?" she said, still batting her vision sphere lashes.
Lookhurt started towards the door eagerly, but then stopped.

"I don't suppose you know where this lizard might be, Ginny?" he asked the red head.

"Oh no, I don't know," she lied,"but Harry does!" she said, pointing. Lookhurt followed her pointed finger, but his squared shoulders slumped with disappointment when he realized she was pointing at Harry.

"Wot?" Harry asked, his face scrunched up with confusion, "No I don't, I don't know where Footso- I mean the liza'd is!"

Ginny gave him a pointed look, mouthing something behind lookhurts back.

Harrys face lit up with sudden understanding. "Oh, yes I know where the liza'd is, but you'll 'ave to follow my lead," Harry said to Lookhurt, "I know exactly where she is, but it's a secret you see, so i can't tell you.

Lookhurts' globe twitched, and then he smiled forcefully.

"Alright then, lead the way Harry," he said, irritated. Harry jumped back out, and he marched over to Lookhurt.

Harry swiveled and started to walk out of the classroom, grabbing Ron by the arm on his way out, Ginny and Lookhurt followed.

"Wait, Professor Lookhurt? What do we do? You are our teacher you can't just leave us here without a lesson plan!" Hermione shouted, looking alarmed.

Lookhurt paused "Very well then! Pull out your textbooks and read chapters five through twelve, I expect an essay on each chapter by the end of the week.

Hermione nodded and as the doors shut behind Harry, Ron, Lookhurt and Ginny, through the doors they were able to hear their classmates yelling at Hermione.
As they got out into the hallway, Harry turned to Ginny, "Er, Ladies first." He said, prompting her to lead the way, because he still did not know where to go.

"The lizard usually hangs out in the secret basement." Ginny said, making a left turn down the hallway.

"Secret basement you say?" Lookhurt asked, looking surprised. "I didn't know we had one of those."

"I guess that's why it's called a secret basement" Ron stated, skipping up next to Lookhurt.
Lookhurt rolled his orbs and ignored Ron.

Ron smiled big and kept skipping alongside the others. Ginny led the way until she stopped at a door, poorly painted to look like the slate on the walls.

"I wasn't expecting this." Harry said, "I was expec'ing somefing more secret than a pant'd door. This is ludacris! The hence indicated happens to be absurd! Th-"

"I thought you knew where the secret basement was harry?" Prompted Lookhurt, looking confused.

"Er- yes. I was joking" Stated Harry, crossing his arms and jutting his bottom lip out.

Lookhurt rolled his purple orbs and Ron leaned around Ginny to knock on the door. She huffed and smacked Ron's hand away, then she opened the door.

Inside the door looked remarkably similar to the sewer flooding room after it was flooded, wooden stairs led down into the damp dungeon-esqe room. The dreary stone walls were moist and covered in moss, the air was thick and humid, the temperature changing from hot to cold in seemingly random areas. The little light in the secret basement came from small scattered light bulbs, hanging precariously from the ceiling, each one flickering and swaying. The room was rectangular, Harry almost got upset about the lack of lizard in the room before he saw a small door, painted much like the door to the secret basement.

"EW" Shouted Harry as he walked around the muggy room, walking to the secret door.

"Theres a secret door in this secret basement!" he shouted, pointing out the door to the others, who had begun to make themselves down the stairs. "How tacky is that!" he scoffed, before opening the door.
Ginny walked over and stood next to him, both peering through the door. The other side of the door looked pretty much the same, dim flickering lights, wet floors,and moist, the only difference was that this room was much bigger, with hallways branching out of the large main room.

Ginny walked in the new room first and turned down a halfway to the left, "We should split up, ill take this hallway!" she shouted as she ran out of sight.

Harry was going to follow behind her, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. Harry looked up to see whose hand it was, and saw Lookhurt, who, Harry was shocked to see, was sweating profusely.

"Woah bruv. Why are you sweating so much?" Harry asked, shaking Lookhurts sweaty hand off of his shoulder. Lookhurt let out a shuddering breath. Ron looked concerned and started wiggling his hand into Lookhurts closed fist so they were holding hands.

Lookhurt smiled shakily, and explained "Harry, you know how in my class I talk about all the amazing things i did against cops and the forces of nature, and just what an awesome adventurous guy i am?" Lookhurt asked, not noticing Ron's hand holding his own.

"Er no bruv" Harry replied, looking at the man with disgust. "I went to your bum class like once you old sod."

"Once and a half really, or more like once and one-fifth." Ron interrupted, swinging his and Lookhurts' interlocked hands.
Harry ignored Ron.

"What's your point? Why are you so swea'y?" Harry asked.

"I'm scared." Lookhurt said, glancing down and ripping his hand out of Ron's hand. "And to be quite frank I don't like you very much, so i think i will shoot you now."

"WOT?" Harry shouted, hands flying into the air in outrage. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN SCARED YOU MUPPET? IT'S JUST A BLOODY LIZARD?" Harry grabbed a chunk of the floor and ripped it up like carpet.

Lookhurt shrugged, his hands trembling, and he started patting himself down checking his pockets.

"Wait, why do you want to kill us?" Ron asked, his face scrunched up in confusion.

"I cant have you two boys running around telling people I was scared of a lizard. My street cred will be lost forever." Lookhurt replied, his hands patting more firmly and panicked around his body still searching his pockets.

"Its okay to be scared Lookhurt, everyone is sometimes" Ron said, talking loud enough that Lookhurt could hear him past the sounds of Harry ripping the stone out of the walls in his temper tantrum. "What is it you are looking for Lookhurt?" Ron asked curiously, ducking to avoid a particularly large stone Harry threw.

"Im looking for my glock, but i fear i left it in-"

"Oh don't worry Lookhurt! I have a glock right here!" Ron shouted, smiling and patting Lookhurts elbow. Ron reached into his pocket and pulled out his twisted broken glock

Lookhurt didn't hesitate to grab the broken shooter from Rons hand,
"AHA!" Lookhurt shouted, aiming the glock at Ron, who gasped and threw his hands in the air.

"AVADA-KA-DIE!" Lookhurt shouted, pulling the trigger,
Several sounds were heard in the hot and humid room right then
The gunshot
Harry's curses
Stone hitting stone
And Lookhurts body hitting the floor.

What Lookhurt did not realize was that Rons glock was broken, and twisted back towards the shooter. When he pulled the trigger trying to kill Ron, he only managed to shoot himself in the face.

The sound of the gunshot made Harry freeze. Ron screamed, blood splattered across his face.

Lookhurts body was on the ground, blood seeping all over the floor. Harry set the chunk of wall down and tried to look at what happened, but the wall of rubble he made in his fit was too big to see anything over.

"Wot happened Ron?" Harry shouted, jumping, trying to look over the rocks.

"Lookhurt tried to shoot me! But he took my glock and shot himself!" Ron shouted back over the wall.
Harry started laughing.

"That bumbling idiot took your glock? How thick can he get? Did he not see its twisted?" He shouted, overcome with laughter. "You're joking! Ye art jesting! My leg is being pulled by you!" Harry sighed, wiping tears from his orbs. "Well Ron, this pile of rocks in kind of in my way, so ill go look for your sister, and you can get started on making a path for me, footsock, and hottie babe to get through alright?"
"Alright Harry!" Ron said, picking up his glock that was loosely held in Lookhurts hand. "Ill get started right away!"

With that Harry pivoted on his heels, shift ball changed, and lept up into the air, cartwheeling down the hallway he saw Ginny run down.

The hallway twisted and turned and started to slope downwards, the further down the hallway Harry cartwheeled, the darker it got.

Once the slope turned into stairs Harry stopped cartwheeling, he started doing jumping pirouettes down the stairs, but it was too hard to spot, so he stopped when he got dizzy.

The stairs bottomed out into a large circular room.

The room looked like every other room in the secret basement, except there was computers and wires set up in one small section of the room. The black wires spread throughout the ceiling like spiderwebs, disappearing into the ceiling.

Ginny was sitting in the computer seat, looking confused and worried.
"Whats wrong sexy?" Harry asked.
Ginny just pointed behind harry. Harry whipped around and saw a tall, pale, man with male pattern baldness.

"Er- who are you?" Harry asked, orbing the man up and down.
"I'm Tam Radal." The man said simply, "Are you Harry Pooter?"
"Yes." Harry replied "I am Harry Pooter, everyone knows that. Have you seen my lizard?"

Tom took a breath, "Do you know who I am, Harry?" Tam asked, ignoring the questions Harry asked.
"Um. Yeah. You're Tam Radal or wotever, you just told me. Have you seen my lizard, you strange muppet?"

Tom sighed, "You might know me better as Captain Valdimar." He said.

Harry laughed, "Captain Valdimar? No i don't think so, Valdimar was a mighty cop, you look like a loser boy. More like 'Captain Baldimar!'"
Tom shook his balding head. "Harry, i am Captain Valdimar,"

"Then why did you tell me your name was Tam Radal?" Harry challenged, arms crossed over his chest.

"Tom Pavinci Radal is my legal name, Captain Valdimar was the name my friends in the police force called me, they are really into anagrams and puzzles."

"That's the stupidest thing i've ever heard." Harry said, turning away from Valdimar in order to hide the tears welling up in his green orbs.
"You killed my parents?"

"Im very sorry harry, It was kill or be killed out there"

"You shot me in the head?"
"That was completely accidental, your mom threw you into the air as a shield when i shot at her."

"LIAR! MY PARENTS LOVED ME!" Harry shouted, whipping around so fast brain matter flew out and splattered against the wall.

Valdimar sighed, putting his hands up.

"I've been surveilling the school from this secret basement, Harry, I went to this school growing up, I know what an unsafe place it is, I'm trying to help kids get out of this situation."

Harry screamed, running at Valdimar at full speed, hands outstretched. Valdimar threw his arms up but was too late, he was tackled to the floor. Harrys hands gripped the sides of Valdimars face, his thumbs pulling at the sides of the balding man's mouth, displaying his full gritted teeth.

"AARAGH!" Harry shouted as Valdimar pushed Harry over his shoulder and onto the ground, scrambling to his feet. Valdimar was attempting to reason with Harry, but Harry was not interested in what Valdimar had to say. "You killed my parents!" Harry screamed over and over again, swinging his fists in crazy circles. Valdimar used his forearm to block the child's assaults. He tried desperately to reason with the crying boy, but his words were useless against Harry's ears.

Valdimars arms fell down with a cry, Harry continued pelting him with punches, Valdimar fell to the floor, groaning, Ginny stood behind him with a bloody knife in her hand.

Harry cried out, and pulled out his glock, and shot Valdimor in the head. Harry sat on his knees, crying, he continued to shout 'You killed my parents', each time he said it, his voice broke more, and snot poured out of his nose and bubbles out of his mouth.

Harry didn't stop crying, not when Ginny grabbed his hand, not when Valdimors blood started to soak through his jeans, not until a lizard started licking up the blood on his knees.

"Footsock?" Harry asked, before wrestling the giant lizard up into his lap. "FOOTSOCK!" He kissed her scaly head over and over.

"Come on Harry" Ginny whispered, pulling his arm up. "We got Footsock lets go"

Harry stood up and Ginny interlocked their arms, though once she got smacked in the face by footsocks flailing tail she backed up.

They walked together until the rubble wall, where Ron was still trying to create a pathway.

Harry screamed out in frustration, "WHY ARE YOU SO INCOMPETENT RON?" Harry shouted, kicking a nearby rock in his anger.

"I'm sorry Harry, they are just so heavy! But I have good news, Lookhurt lived, he has a head hole just like you now!"

Harry growled and pushed Footsock into Ginny's arms, she screamed and fell down trying to keep the thrashing lizard from clawing her face.

Harry lept up onto the pile of rocks, and on all fours started kicking and throwing rocks down the hill, he continued this for a minute until there was a path cleared, Harry stood up, grabbed the biggest rock he could find, he lifted it over his head and threw it at lookhurts face, Lookhurt, who had been standing, holding his head feeling the head hole, collapsed on the floor, skull crushed, Harry whipped around, grabbed Footsock from Ginny and smiled very big.

"We did it bruvs!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 155 18
𝔼𝕝𝕀𝕒 is a girl that was hated and abused by her parents since young age. She was forced not to speak and she was treated like their slave till sh...
12 0 1
A young boy from a long line of powerful dark wizards must navigate the wizarding world with mediocre magical abilities.
3.4K 96 31
Harry Potter is a passionate auror who believes that taking down the infamous Mafia is the most obvious way to justice, but when he discovers the Maf...
57.8K 1.9K 21
Miku Owens. A mysterious, peach haired boy in Slytherin who never speaks and avoids contact at all costs. When a certain blonde is convinced that he...