Perfect Imperfections

By Enaira1206

A little girl had it all then lost it all. A rogue wolf killed her family and with the graces above she mana... More

Chapter 1: Blind
Chapter 2: Mate
Chapter 3: Rejection?
Chapter 4: Acceptance
Chapter 5: Run
Chapter 6 : Luna
Chapter 7: Envy
Chapter 8: Date
Chapter 9: Past
Chapter 10: Kidnap
Chapter 11: No Scent
Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Dream
Chapter 14: I Want My Sight Back
Chapter 15: Acting Like Kids
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
maybe
Chapter 24: Meldy's Back
Good/Bad News

Chapter 16: Congress

1.5K 70 15
By Enaira1206

Zeth Claude Canyne

Rave has been discharged from the hospital and we are currently at the hotel we are staying in for about a week.

The wolf congress is in two days and these two still haven't made up. In fact they pretended like the other didn't exist on our way here. If it's going to be like this the whole week I'd rather see them being all over each other.

Why you ask?

Well here's scenario:

Last night when we reached the hotel.

I was tired and sleepy and tired from the day's events. All I wanted to do was to catch some z's and quickly get to dreamland. I showered, dried my hair put on my boxers and collapsed on the bed. The bed was so comfy that I felt like I could sleep for a whole day. I made myself even more comfortable and just when I was about to sleep someone just had to knock.

I unwillingly got up and opened the door. When I opened it I was half expecting it to be Rave.

I was wrong and surprised. It was actually Onyx.

What could he want?

"Something wrong?" I linked and yawned.

I'm really sleepy.

"Nope, I just wanted to ask if I can stay here for the night. Raven locked me out and the couch is way too uncomfortable." He said while scratching the back of his head.

Well whatever as long as I can sleep.

"Whatever, just stay on your side of the bed." I linked and lazily made my way to the bed.

I laid down and faced one side of the bed and Onyx lay on the other side while saying thanks. I switched off the lamp and tried to sleep.

After five minutes, I was about to sleep, again but I woke up after I felt something heavy on my waist. I quickly turned the lamp on and saw Onyx's hand on my waist.

I took it off but it just kept going back. I shook Onyx to wake him up but it didn't work. I tried kicking him and it still didn't work. This guy is a deep sleeper.

I waited for a while then he finally turned to the other side. I turned the lamp off again and tried to sleep. Again. But then the guy beside me started moving. Again!

Let's just say my night didn't end well and I'm still sleepy. They better make up soon, I don't want that guy sleeping with me ever again. If they don't then I either buy a new room for me or for him.

Right now I'm facing my loptop and reviewing the contents of the meeting that was e-mailed to me just this morning. Although I wanted to sleep some more I held back because this was way more important.

The mail said:

Greetings and salutations!

This letter has been mailed and e-mailed to the representatives who will be attending the Wolf Congress in due time.

Alphas, future alphas and representatives, this letter will contain the information needed for the meeting. Attire, meals, snacks, topics and discussions, questions will all be taken after the meeting.

Below are the needed information for tomorrow:

1) The congress will begin at exactly 8:00 am. DO NOT BE LATE.

Those who shall arrive late will not enter and will be asked to wait outside for further instructions.

2) The congress will take place at the Crown Jewel Hotel. Present the card that shall be mailed a day before the congress to the front desk. Once the card has been verified you will then be guided to the room where the congress will take place.

You and your companions (if any will be escorting you) shall be blindfolded. This is for extra precaution to ensure safety.

3) The meeting will be formal so attire MUST be formal as well. The gentlemen shall wear a formal suit and a red tie along with the pack's pin on the collar of the suit. Ladies will wear a formal dress. Ladies wear will not go any higher than mid-thigh. If the ladies dress are deemed to be 'inappropriate' then they will not be allowed to join the congress.

4) Lunch will be served at exactly twelve and the meeting will resume at exactly 1:00 pm.

During lunch no one is allowed to exit and enter the room unless given special provision.

5) Questions will be asked after the congress is over.

Those who interrupt while the elders are talking shall be sent out IMMEDIATELY.

After reading the rules I read the topics to be discussed.

When I was done I closed my loptop, leaned back and sighed.

This is going to be fun.

---

Raven Canyne

It's been so quiet and peaceful ever since Onyx and I started ignoring each other.

The bed that we were supposed to share became mine alone. I locked him out last night in an attempt to make him talk to me but that obviously backfired.

He didn't knock or ask to come in, instead there was silence. I waited but my efforts fruitless.

I slept alone, woke up feeling empty inside and now I feel lonely.

Why won't he stop this? I mean what Zeth and I talked about wasn't a big deal. Well, maybe it was, but I have reasons to keep it a secret so why won't he just accept it and stop this nonsense?

It's making me feel so frustated!

I got up and out the room. I sensed for Onyx's presence if he was around and when I felt nothing I breathed a sigh of relief.

I navigated my way to the kitchen and started making whatever. I sniffed the contents of everything since I can't exactly see the labels.

I was so engrossed in cooking that I almost jumped when I flet hands rest on my shoulders.

It wasn't Onyx basing from his smell alone.

"Want to go shopping with me tomorrow?" Zeth linked.

Let's see, be alone with Onyx tomorrow or go out with Zeth?

The latter sounds much better.

"Alright." I said and then hesitated before asking where my mate was.

"He's doing some errands for me. He invaded my bed and kept me up all night I had to get him back." He linked then I heard a chair move.

So that's where he slept last night leaving me alone and making me feel lonely.

What am I thinking?

"Wanna eat?" I asked Zeth.

I got a reply from his grumbling stomach and I couldn't help but laugh. Ah men and their bottomless pits.

Zeth and I ate in silence.

---

Zeth Claude Canyne

One day before the congress a letter arrived with a black colored card with gold letterings and the seal of the congress attached.

Zeth Claude Canyne of the Silver Blood Pack, this card is hereby given to you by the congress.

It shall be your validity card and entrance key to the Wolf Congress. Any damage, tampering and reproduction of this card shall be invalid thus making it useless.

Present the card at the front desk of the Crown Jewel Hotel then wait for further instruction.

By,
The Congress

After recieving the card I secured it in my wallet.

Such a small thing and yet it held so much importance.

I shook my head then went to Rave's room. I knocked on her door and linked if she was ready to go.

I heard her shout "Just a minute!".

Today, Raven and I are going to shop for two suits, mine and Onyx's, then a dress for Raven. We have to look formal after all.

After a few minutes Raven emerged out of her room wearing skin tight jeans, a white body fit shirt and a pair of black converse.

She smiled and I did too, not like she can see me. We went out the hotel and took a cab to the mall.

First we went to Armani and bought two suits. Mine was a plain black suit and Onyx's was a grey one. Then I bought a plain red tie and one with balck and red stripes.

Next we went to get Rave's dress. We enterred a botique, not sure what the name was. I was picking out her dress while she waited. I brought her along so that she could try on some dresses then I pick the best one.

My first choice was a red cocktail dress just above the knees. It was plain red but had a wide black belt on the waist.

She tried it on and it looked good but not as formal as I wanted it to be.

Next she tried on a blue single strap dress. It showed off her curves but it made her look old.

After a few more dresses I finally settled down with an elegant long black silk dress. It had a slit at one side that reached mid thigh. her curves could be seen but not exposed.

Rave looked beautiful in that dress so that's the one we bought.

We walked around some more because Rave said that she did not want to go yet. I agreed, I didn't want to go either. I put a brotherly arm around her and we walked. I was enjoying just window shopping I don't know about Rave though.

When we got bored we hailed a cab and went back to the hotel. Rave retired to her room and I still made Onyx run random errands for me.

I requested for an extra matress and I made Onyx sleep on the floor. No more sleepless Zeth!

---
7:30 am
Crown Jewel Hotel

Me, Rave and Onyx and other members of my pack are currently in the hotel lobby.

I presented my card to the front desk earlier and they told me to wait.

I saw other packs arrive. Each minute that passes by more and more weres enter the front door.

Never in my life have I faced so many Alphas. The air is looming with supiriority and dominance. But I didn't back down. I straightened my back and held my head up high.

This Congress is gonna be one hell of a bumpy ride.

---
Okay,, so not the best chapter but I tried..

More fun on the next chapter.. also the next chapter is based on a request so let's see how it unfolds..

Next Chapter: Avatar Style (not the title for next chap.)

Anyway if u like this chapter vote and comment if u like.. xD

..-->Naira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.2K 21
Nova: Dad always told me, that I would find my love and never let him go. He said, that he would protect me; just like dad to mom until she was kille...
1.5K 31 13
This story has strong language and maybe one day explicit content as of now tho there is none. It's my first story I love constructive criticism. ~~...
1.4M 43.8K 35
My memories always haunt me. And they never cease. They come back when I hear a simple howl at night. I wish they would just disapear, like how I ma...
32.5K 736 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...